Miscellaneous

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, no doubt I agree with your assessment. But would never waste a minute on that crap. Question?, can we critique retired quarterbacks (as if he really needs the $) and their relatives who get paid and push this sh*t for the ignorant and (13%)?

Do you think the show was Peyton Manning's idea and that he "pushed" for it?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Do you think the show was Peyton Manning's idea and that he "pushed" for it?
Of course not. But he is sure down for collecting on it! It is so obvious.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey, I am not against any man for putting food on his table. That table may be small or big, but at some point as a grown man, you have to know what is destructive and what is not. I guess a lot of us just do not care. It is all about the green ($), sadly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Of course not. But he is sure down for collecting on it! It is so obvious.

Right, so what should he have done when he was approached about hosting it? Said something like, "As a proud White man, I will not host your show. White Power!!! I will now text Westside and let him know I turned down this gig."

Westside

Hall of Famer
Right, so what should he have done when he was approached about hosting it? Said something like, "As a proud White man, I will not host your show. White Power!!! I will now text Westside and let him know I turned down this gig."
Since you asked. If Payton, I would have said, " thank you for the offer, but I am not interested. Hope the show is fair. Have a good day. "

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What you don't get, and apparently never will, is that leadership comes from politicians and others who dedicate their lives to the Cause, not White quarterbacks. That's what they're supposed to do, it's not the responsibility of athletes. Peyton Manning's job was to find the open man and hit him, not change society or be some kind of secret White nationalist who emerges at the appropriate moment. He's a jock, an all-time great football player, nothing more nothing less. Change comes from those individuals and groups who advocate for and work for the change they believe in. It is not part of the job description of White quarterbacks. And let's leave it at that.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don, this weekend, in Los Angeles the Proud Boys battled and no doubt kicked a lot of Antifa ass in the streets. The LAPD were call in to keep the peace. Antifa, rather than being smart, started throwing objects at the cops. Well, the cops at least in LA, "oh yeah" and commenced to beat them down with batons and shot them with hard stinging bean bags rounds. The point I am making, as White Men, we need to make statements in one degree or another. The Proud Boys make their statements against the Marxist in the streets of a left-leaning city. Others do not, those, just suck up the money. It is sad. For the Antifa, beatdown go to Dailymail. uk for video loved it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, this weekend, in Los Angeles the Proud Boys battled and no doubt kicked a lot of Antifa ass in the streets. The LAPD were call in to keep the peace. Antifa, rather than being smart, started throwing objects at the cops. Well, the cops at least in LA, "oh yeah" and commenced to beat them down with batons and shot them with hard stinging bean bags rounds. The point I am making, as White Men, we need to make statements in one degree or another. The Proud Boys make their statements against the Marxist in the streets of a left-leaning city. Others do not, those, just suck up the money. It is sad. For the Antifa, beatdown go to Dailymail. uk for video loved it.

I'm well aware and congrats to your SoCal boys for finally doing the right thing for once! Don't know if it was orders from above or spontaneous but was great to see. Much of the country is happy to see it.

We don't disagree, other than you're way off the mark for believing that White quarterbacks should be doing the same things. Law enforcement is paid. And the Proud Boys are dedicated volunteers who believe in a specific Cause.

Peyton Manning is not a Proud Boy. You haven't the faintest clue what he believes in, he could well be a liberal, yet you want him to do what an anonymous poster on a marginalized site expects him to.

For the final time, that is not what this site is about. You're the poster I was referring to above who has posted a dozen times about how you no longer watch the NFL. If you still want to unrealistically attack White quarterbacks and encourage lurkers and posters not to watch the NFL, it's obvious you're not comfortable here and you should post on forums where you are comfortable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So the DJIA is down nearly a thousand points as of now -- but silver is also down almost 2.5%. That's counter-intuitive. When the stock market goes up, so do precious metals for the most part. When it goes down, so do precious metals, the opposite of the way it should work. That's because the pm market is rigged (and so more and more is the stock market), but still it never fails to amaze me to see how rigged virtually everything is these days in favor of the 1%.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So true. I don't have any gold but I do have some silver and it's so obvious the manipulation that is going on year after year. Silver hit it's peak of $50 dollars way back in 1980. Nothing makes sense but when the market
crashes all the way down it will have to go up at some point. Silver is also used for 1000's of different things even outside of money including the all electric car push. Patience my good friend.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I stopped in a restaurant for an Italian beef sandwich. While I was sitting there eating a black male came in. He started staring at me and giving me hard looks. He kept doing this until he left.

I didn't do or say anything to him. I ignored him. I remained aware of him in case he attacked me.

Welcome to modern America, where blacks are going out of their way to start trouble, even more than they used to in the past. All I wanted was to do is eat my sandwich in peace.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Frosty Wooldridge has been writing about the dangers of unlimited legal and illegal immigration into the U.S. for a long time. He's in his 70s, old enough to remember when the NFL and NBA weren't as Black dominated as they are now. But he's as clueless as most Whites when it comes to the Caste System in sports, actually worse as this highly offensive idiocy shows:

"Should we install ‘affirmative action white quotas’ in the NFL and NBA to give lesser White athletes equal numbers on the field? Let’s face it, the NBA is virtually 98 percent Black and a smidgen of White boys who cannot jump. Blacks dominate the NFL by 9 to 1 over lowly unathletic White players."
https://newswithviews.com/this-racism-and-woke-thing-is-getting-way-out-of-hand-2/

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Frosty Wooldridge has been writing about the dangers of unlimited legal and illegal immigration into the U.S. for a long time. He's in his 70s, old enough to remember when the NFL and NBA weren't as Black dominated as they are now. But he's as clueless as most Whites when it comes to the Caste System in sports, actually worse as this highly offensive idiocy shows:

"Should we install ‘affirmative action white quotas’ in the NFL and NBA to give lesser White athletes equal numbers on the field? Let’s face it, the NBA is virtually 98 percent Black and a smidgen of White boys who cannot jump. Blacks dominate the NFL by 9 to 1 over lowly unathletic White players."
https://newswithviews.com/this-racism-and-woke-thing-is-getting-way-out-of-hand-2/

Just a boomer who fails to see the big picture. They are a dime a dozen and the generations to follow have only been worse.

Arerequired

Mentor

Can't use an example of allowing affirmative action to make more blacks and browns air traffic controllers, thats rayciss. :D

Even if he wanted to avoid charges or racism and praise nonwhites he doesn't have to use demeaning language against white athletes and his raciosexual group.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor

Yeah like that lowly unathletic running back and affirmative action case Christian McCafferty, only being the number one rated player at the most athletic position because of White privilege.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I stopped in a restaurant for an Italian beef sandwich. While I was sitting there eating a black male came in. He started staring at me and giving me hard looks. He kept doing this until he left.

I didn't do or say anything to him. I ignored him. I remained aware of him in case he attacked me.

Welcome to modern America, where blacks are going out of their way to start trouble, even more than they used to in the past. All I wanted was to do is eat my sandwich in peace.
You did the right thing by ignoring him but staying alert. If we stay alert to our surroundings we can be aware of even things that seem questionable. The leftists crying for all cops to wear body cams have we been sulking since 99% of the evidence just ends up showing the violence of the usual perps and the innocence of the "evil, rayciss cracker cops". I love how leftists and their ideologies implode against them. Stay positive EP and take care.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Frosty is a clueless, boomer. At least he can recognize the immigration portion of the problem.

booth

Mentor

EP in the past I would have told you to follow him outside and shoot him in the neck paralyzing him for life or possibly killing him. But, now days being a white man they would to put you in prison for life, So you definitely did the right thing. I am not trying to be a know it all but that black dude will remember your reaction to him so if you go there regularly I would carry some type of weapon. Keep your head on a swivel, my friend.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
EP in the past I would have told you to follow him outside and shoot him in the neck paralyzing him for life or possibly killing him. But, now days being a white man they would to put you in prison for life, So you definitely did the right thing. I am not trying to be a know it all but that black dude will remember your reaction to him so if you go there regularly I would carry some type of weapon. Keep your head on a swivel, my friend.
I'm glad EP didn't follow your previous solution to such occurrences. We all like having him around here being a consistently good poster...:)

booth

Mentor
I'm glad EP didn't follow your previous solution to such occurrences. We all like having him around here being a consistently good poster...:)
I agree BFU I like EP also. I should have left it to keep your head on a swivel. My past comes back sometimes and I let my emotions get the best of me. It's hard to break 68 years of stupid.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I agree BFU I like EP also. I should have left it to keep your head on a swivel. My past comes back sometimes and I let my emotions get the best of me. It's hard to break 68 years of stupid.
It's good to know I'm not the Lone Ranger in that category! :D:borra2:;)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

The thing is it's annoying to have to waste your time dealing with them. Blacks make the lives of white people worse.

Arerequired

Mentor
I don't watch Tucker Carlson, but at least he is bringing these issues to the general public's attention. (White replacement.)

Tucker: There is no way to more permanently wreck the country

Bucky

Hall of Famer
There have been 400+ fights in JCPS(Louisville KY) so far this school year. 2 weeks in. Public schools are war zones in 2021.