Michael Vick picketed in Shreveport, LA

TwentyTwo

Master
Interesting how this topic was about Shreveport picketing Michal Vick & veered off into this!

A day to God is like a thousand years for people....So the earth was actually created in 6,000 years....this is referenced but many people miss it.

The Red Sea was parted in what is now known as the Gulf of Aqaba...a narrow finger-like body of water; a NE extension of the Red Sea...

Yeah I believe Jonah was swallowed by a whale...

It's hard to believe the human heart at 70 years of age has pumped enough blood to fuel several 747 jets...hard to believe; but it happens! How does the Sun set in the West EVERY DAY & come back up in the East EVERY morning?

We are not the result of meaningless chance....however every man has a right to his own destiny. I'm no scholar & don't understand everything; that's where a child-like Faith comes into play...

dwid

Hall of Famer
"The way of the fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice." Proverbs: 12:15

You are really living in a fantasy existence if you believe the Bible is mythology. Even the most ardent secular humanists and agnostics acknowledge the history of events that happened in the Bible!

There's more evidence for the existence and resurrection and teachings of Christ than any of the other *** philosophers, Plato Aristotle, etc. that so many believe in.

Rome just like the U.S. went down because they lost all of their reasoning and morality. We just can't seem to learn our lesson. The apostle Paul warned Rome of this.

Even the Roman satirist Juvenal stated, "everything now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things, Bread and Circuses."

Rome became apathetic and lazy and morally corrupt.

Just like the U.S. of today. All we hope for is free bread/food and entertainment. It will be a big part of our downfall.

Christianity is not the reason for Rome's fall, however, lack of Christian values will be and is the reason for the U.S.'s fall!

have you read City of God by Augustine,? good take on the fall of Rome

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So most people acknowledge Jonah was swallowed by a whale and survived?

That the earth and all life was created in seven days?

That Noah put two of every single species on earth on his ark?

That Samson's strength came from his hair?

That God parted the Red Sea for Moses and the Hebrews?

First, my apologies for this thread moving in this direction, but I don't have to tell ya'll I'm going to defend my faith. The main thing at CF is we all have one thing in common here and that's to promote and give recognition to the white athlete, however, there are more important things in life and it wouldn't be right if I didn't tell ya'll about my faith. Whether you believe or not, most here have been very respectable toward me and I appreciate it.

Ok, enough on that. Yes Carcharias, love that name, if my God can hang the sun and the moon and the stars in the sky and create the entire universe, putting a man in a fish for a few days is easy. Don't you think? Even if you don't believe God did it, it has been scientifically proven a human can survive inside a big fish for hours under the right conditions!

Guys and Gals, I can't explain everything, nor do I want to try, but I do know we were created by a creator and I believe the God of Jesus Christ is our creator.

There's so much evidence out there for the existence of a creator, especially with what we know about DNA but, you have to do your own investigation and you should, then if you don't believe it's your choice, he gave you that ability to make your decision whether to believe or not.

...knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks , the door will be opened. Matthew: 7: 7-8.

Thanks!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
First, my apologies for this thread moving in this direction, but I don't have to tell ya'll I'm going to defend my faith. The main thing at CF is we all have one thing in common here and that's to promote and give recognition to the white athlete, however, there are more important things in life and it wouldn't be right if I didn't tell ya'll about my faith. Whether you believe or not, most here have been very respectable toward me and I appreciate it.

Ok, enough on that. Yes Carcharias, love that name, if my God can hang the sun and the moon and the stars in the sky and create the entire universe, putting a man in a fish for a few days is easy. Don't you think? Even if you don't believe God did it, it has been scientifically proven a human can survive inside a big fish for hours under the right conditions!

Guys and Gals, I can't explain everything, nor do I want to try, but I do know we were created by a creator and I believe the God of Jesus Christ is our creator.

There's so much evidence out there for the existence of a creator, especially with what we know about DNA but, you have to do your own investigation and you should, then if you don't believe it's your choice, he gave you that ability to make your decision whether to believe or not.

...knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks , the door will be opened. Matthew: 7: 7-8.

Thanks!
Many of my relatives believe the same as you do.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
...God parted the Red Sea for Moses and the Hebrews?

exodus.png

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Guru
I knew Caroline Speed would take that position on abortion.

You can read any Stormfront thread on abortion and its always devout Christians who are against aborting half-White babies.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

You can read any Stormfront thread on abortion and its always devout Christians who are against aborting half-White babies.

Stormfront? That bastion of rational thinking?

Isn't the idea that all abortion is murder at least logically consistent? So where does the 'okay for blacks to murder their babies' position lead one to?

Genocidal hate for a group of people isn't going to help anyone.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Iconoclast, I started a new thread in "Happy Hour", Christianity, Jews(Israel), etc. to discuss this subject as well as others. You can go to it to see where I stand! What about yourself?

As jaxvid and I have asked, what sense does it make for blacks to abort their babies?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Stormfront? That bastion of rational thinking?

Isn't the idea that all abortion is murder at least logically consistent? So where does the 'okay for blacks to murder their babies' position lead one to?

Genocidal hate for a group of people isn't going to help anyone.

I have repeatedly asked this question to no avail!

I started and new thread in "Happy Hour," to discuss these topics and more to get it off this one. It's called Christianity, Jews(Israel),Abortion, Race, etc.