Michael Vick picketed in Shreveport, LA

Deus Vult

Mentor
_
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...expected-forum-talk-about-race?nclick_check=1

One anti-Vick protester laments the obvious white (anti-Vick, but only inasmuch as he tortured and killed dogs) and black (pro-Vick, despite his cruel crimes) dichotomy, and proclaims "I hate the fact that it looks like it's a race thing, 'cause it's not about race."

Baloney! It bloody f**king well IS a 'race thing,' lady! For the most part nonwhites do not have anything like the relationship whites have with domestic animal pets. ASPCA is a white thing. Audubon Society is a white thing. The mentally-unhinged PETA crew is nonetheless white. Compassion and true love for animals is more a white thing than Soul Train is a black thing.

From the time Vick was charged, back in 2007, blacks were everywhere on record as upset that Vick was even charged with a crime. "It's just dogs" was the refrain.

For these protestors -- bless their little hearts! -- it really wasn't about race. At least, Vick's race means nothing negative to them. If anything they would have preferred picketing a white dog-killer. But Brees, Brady and the Mannings, as far as we know, don't torture innocent creatures. Ryan Leaf, for all his faults, has likely never attached a dog to a car battery with jumper cables.

For the supporters, however, race is everything. Blacks would not be there in support of, say,Trent Dilfer. From the time he was charged, then convicted, blacks supported Vick, facts and evidence notwithstanding. He was a black man charged and convicted by white men. Shades of OJ.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
_
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...expected-forum-talk-about-race?nclick_check=1

One anti-Vick protester laments the obvious white (anti-Vick, but only inasmuch as he tortured and killed dogs) and black (pro-Vick, despite his cruel crimes) dichotomy, and proclaims "I hate the fact that it looks like it's a race thing, 'cause it's not about race."

Baloney! It bloody f**king well IS a 'race thing,' lady! For the most part nonwhites do not have anything like the relationship whites have with domestic animal pets. ASPCA is a white thing. Audubon Society is a white thing. The mentally-unhinged PETA crew is nonetheless white. Compassion and true love for animals is more a white thing than Soul Train is a black thing.

From the time Vick was charged, back in 2007, blacks were everywhere on record as upset that Vick was even charged with a crime. "It's just dogs" was the refrain.

For these protestors -- bless their little hearts! -- it really wasn't about race. At least, Vick's race means nothing negative to them. If anything they would have preferred picketing a white dog-killer. But Brees, Brady and the Mannings, as far as we know, don't torture innocent creatures. Ryan Leaf, for all his faults, has likely never attached a dog to a car battery with jumper cables.

For the supporters, however, race is everything. Blacks would not be there in support of, say,Trent Dilfer. From the time he was charged, then convicted, blacks supported Vick, facts and evidence notwithstanding. He was a black man charged and convicted by white men. Shades of OJ.

As I've said on here before, the Simpson case and verdict opened my eyes to black/race issues fully in '94. They don't see right, wrong, guilty, not guilty, justice, or injustice. All they see is a "brutha". All they see is race. Period. I heard one say about Simpson at the time when it was obvious even to him that Simpson was guilty, "I just don't think I could put a brutha away" (i.e. incarcerate him).

That says it all.

PamelaOC

Banned
The problem with left-wing animal rights activists is that they hate whites more than they love animals.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The problem with left-wing animal rights activists is that they hate whites more than they love animals.
We are animals.

I love most other kinds of animals, but I'm a paleoconservative not left-wing. The only race that seems to have the capacity to care about other species is our white race - it doesn't matter to the Japanese if whales become extinct or to the Chinese if tigers are gone from the earth.

We seem to be the only race capable of being wise stewards of the planet and understanding the importance of maintaining biodiversity. This seems to me to be evidence that we are more highly evolved than other races.

That being said, I don't like certain kinds of animals: ticks, bedbugs, negroes, and the two species of introduced Asian rats (rattus rattus and the misnamed rattus norvegicus).

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
We are animals.

I love most other kinds of animals, but I'm a paleoconservative not left-wing. The only race that seems to have the capacity to care about other species is our white race - it doesn't matter to the Japanese if whales become extinct or to the Chinese if tigers are gone from the earth.

We seem to be the only race capable of being wise stewards of the planet and understanding the importance of maintaining biodiversity. This seems to me to be evidence that we are more highly evolved than other races.

That being said, I don't like certain kinds of animals: ticks, bedbugs, negroes, and the two species of introduced Asian rats (rattus rattus and the misnamed rattus norvegicus).

Humans are the only species with the ability to reason, however, we don't reason with the good common sense GOD gave us.

I like animals also, but I care more about human life. We are aborting babies every 95 seconds in the U.S. Over 55 million since 1973!

You can be fined $5,000.00 and thrown in jail for destroying the egg from a bald eagle, but you can stab a human baby in the back of the head just after birth and extract it's brains with no thought or penalty whatsoever!

Am I the only one here who understands how INSANE that is? People have lost their minds in this country! When
will people wake up?

....who exchanged the TRUTH for a LIE, and worshipped and served the creature more than the CREATOR. Romans 1:25.

The problem is we care more about animals and mother earth than innocent human lives!

PROFESSING THEMSELVES WISE THEY BECAME FOOLS! Romans: 1:22.

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
We are animals.

When I said "left-wing animal rights activists," I meant "animal rights activists who are left-wing." I didn't mean to imply that all animal-rights activists are left-wing.

PamelaOC

Banned
I'll just say one thing about abortion:

If a white woman is raped by a black and becomes pregnant, she should definitely be allowed to have an abortion.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Humans are the only species with the ability to reason, however, we don't reason with the good common sense GOD gave us.

I like animals also, but I care more about human life. We are aborting babies every 95 seconds in the U.S. Over 55 million since 1973!

You can be fined $5,000.00 and thrown in jail for destroying the egg from a bald eagle, but you can stab a human baby in the back of the head just after birth and extract it's brains with no thought or penalty whatsoever!

Am I the only one here who understands how INSANE that is? People have lost their minds in this country! When
will people wake up?

....who exchanged the TRUTH for a LIE, and worshipped and served the creature more than the CREATOR. Romans 1:25.

The problem is we care more about animals and mother earth than innocent human lives!

PROFESSING THEMSELVES WISE THEY BECAME FOOLS! Romans: 1:22.

Excellent post Carolina Speed! I am in agreement with you 100 percent. Part of the problem is not only are morals backwards, but the compass has been lost entirely. People get upset at the wrong things because they don't even know what to really be upset about.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

If a white woman is raped by a black and becomes pregnant, she should definitely be allowed to have an abortion.
Definitely. And I'm in favor of allowing negroes to have abortions whenever they want.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pamela of course! Problem is white hoodrats these days don't need to be raped. They'll willingly lie with negroes. Again not all white women, but far too many.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

I disagree with you 100%. The murdering of any innocent human, especially that of a helpless baby is wrong no matter the color. The baby had nothing to do with the rape.

There's more people wanting to adopt then there are abortions. Have the baby and put the child up for adoption!

What you don't seem to understand is when you open up one case for convenience you open up every other excuse for abortion.

BTW, abortion for rape circumstances is minor compared to the whole number of abortions. Most women get abortions, because they had sex without using any birth control and don't want to deal with having their baby. I'll say it again it's insane!

It's insane to give rights to bald eagle's egg, but not rights to an innocent human life!

PamelaOC

Banned
I guess some liberal white woman (blacks seem to have some sort of aversion to adoption) could adopt the mulatto baby, and pose with it for pictures for a Daily Fail feature article, which would describe the half-negro as "impossibly cute," and she'd feel all empowered and self-righteous and just like Madonna or Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bullock. Then in 35 years little Dontavious could grow up to be the 49th President of the United States, and sign the Slavery Reparations Act into law.

"Life. Imagine the Potential!"

:icon_rolleyes:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Definitely. And I'm in favor of allowing negroes to have abortions whenever they want.

I'd take that one step further. But what they've been doing is force breeding them through the welfare programs. Negroes were actually almost an endangered species in the USA - until they started force breeding them. See the chart here. The negro population percentage of the USA was in decline up until 1940.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922246.html

Negroes were also the most rapidly advancing group in the USA with improviong education and a low illigitemacy rate and very little interacial crime...up until integration.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Of course!!! That shouldn't even be a subject of debate amongst sane people. Any woman who is raped, let alone raped by a sub-human!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Of course!!! That shouldn't even be a subject of debate amongst sane people. Any woman who is raped, let alone raped by a sub-human!

Sane people understand the difference between animals and innocent human life.

The sad thing about abortion is the great "White Race" aborts/murders more of their own children by percentage than the black race. How sane is that?

We're doing a great job of trying to eliminate our own race! How intelligent.

"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear his deeds will be exposed.
But whoever lives by the truth come into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.: John: 3:20-21

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Sane people understand the difference between animals and innocent human life.

The sad thing about abortion is the great "White Race" aborts/murders more of their own children by percentage than the black race. How sane is that?

We're doing a great job of trying to eliminate our own race! How intelligent.

"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear his deeds will be exposed.
But whoever lives by the truth come into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.: John: 3:20-21

I stand corrected. Depending on which report you believe, recent trends have blacks surging and even passing whites in abortion rates by percentage. My apologies, however, I will always be pro-life, period!

Georgia Peach

I guess some liberal white woman (blacks seem to have some sort of aversion to adoption) could adopt the mulatto baby, and pose with it for pictures for a Daily Fail feature article, which would describe the half-negro as "impossibly cute," and she'd feel all empowered and self-righteous and just like Madonna or Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bullock. Then in 35 years little Dontavious could grow up to be the 49th President of the United States, and sign the Slavery Reparations Act into law.

"Life. Imagine the Potential!"

:icon_rolleyes:

Either that or it could become yet another overrated quotablack, displace a much better white QB, make poor reads, inaccurate throws, display ridiculous "look at me" poses such as kissing its bicep, and fail in pressure situations, all while being praised and worshiped by DWF's and the cultural Marxists in the media who proclaim him to be the next great thing.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
CS - It is MONSTROUS to demand that a woman who is a victim of a rapist bear its child!!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
CS - It is MONSTROUS to demand that a woman who is a victim of a rapist bear its child!!!

....before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." Jeremiah: 1:5

WW, less than 1% of all abortions take place because of rape and or incest!

The top 3 reasons for getting an abortion are:
1. They were unmarried and couldn't afford the child
2. Having a baby would interfere with their education
3. Getting pregnant would interfere with their employment.

Abortions cost you money! You're paying for someone's irresponsibility!

Think about it. What's more MONSTROUS? Murdering an innocent human life because it would interfere with my life. Too bad. You should have thought about that before you jumped in the sack before your life was set.

Call it what you want, but legalizing abortion for the few that are raped is wrong! It's done out of convenience, which is MONSTROUS to me. It's unthinkable!

Last edited:
L

Lew

I fully support blacks and mudsharks having abortions . If it weren't for abortion the US would probably be half black by now

werewolf

Hall of Famer
....before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." Jeremiah: 1:5

WW, less than 1% of all abortions take place because of rape and or incest!

The top 3 reasons for getting an abortion are:
1. They were unmarried and couldn't afford the child
2. Having a baby would interfere with their education
3. Getting pregnant would interfere with their employment.

Abortions cost you money! You're paying for someone's irresponsibility!

Think about it. What's more MONSTROUS? Murdering an innocent human life because it would interfere with my life. Too bad. You should have thought about that before you jumped in the sack before your life was set.

Call it what you want, but legalizing abortion for the few that are raped is wrong! It's done out of convenience, which is MONSTROUS to me. It's unthinkable!

Any laws without common sense and compassion are monstrous. Isn't this the same kind of Christian mindset that's going to the Mexican border to rescue "God's precious children" that are being dumped on what was once the USA from the teeming hell holes of the third world?

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
People can hate abortion as much as they want...as long as they love the white race more than they hate abortion.

PamelaOC

Banned
It's a controversial topic on the Alt-Right. Life comes first vs. race comes first. It's not surprising that the subject came up.