Miami Dolphins General Thread

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At least White didn't lose his spot to a black QB. He was a solid backup last year for the Dolphins, although he didn't see much action as Tua was surprisingly durable.
Chargers should go after him. Unfortunately Easton Stick did not play well this preseason. White would be a solid backup to Herbert.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chargers should go after him. Unfortunately Easton Stick did not play well this preseason. White would be a solid backup to Herbert.
Yeah, I'd rather him not displace a white guy who I rather like in Stick. Perhaps the Steelers could jettison both of their starters for White. It would be an instant upgrade.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I'd rather him not displace a white guy who I rather like in Stick. Perhaps the Steelers could jettison both of their starters for White. It would be an instant upgrade.

I think Kyle Allen would be just as good as either Wilson or Fields in Pittsburgh but we know that's blasphemy among the DWFs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It appears that Ethan Bonner has made the Dolphins as a 2nd string CB!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Undrafted center Andrew Meyer also made the team. Hopefully he can eventually beat out Aaron Brewer who has never shown anything at the pro level and was another one of Griers wasteful signings

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Of course Tyrek did everything possible to escalate the situation. I LOL’d when he uttered the typical “dindu nuffin” line when they pulled him out.

There was one cop who was excessively aggressive. Blacks are in for a rude awakening, if and when Hispanics become the majority of the country. They put up with blacks and their dysfunction far less than Whites (at least in modern times) do. They’ll be yearning for the days of “White supremacy” in short order.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Based White Cuban cops lol
If the cop gets washed out by the Miami-Dade PD he will become a Spaniard real quick...

Miami-Dade PD has always had a bad reputation among Miami area Blacks I recall a race riot around SB XIX due to a violent police beating and the cops were White Cubans. Also in the 80s the Miami PD had corruption issues due cocaine smuggling and the corruption that ensued in the Miami-Dade area.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There was only one smallish St. George Floyd riot in Miami in 2020 and that was quickly contained, followed by the mayor declaring a state of emergency accompanied by a 10 pm curfew. The mayor, can't recall his name, was a guest on Tucker Carlson's show, which was indicative of his politics at least with respect to law and order. The police in Miami and much of Florida seem to be similarly minded.