Mentally Deficient Blacks / Race & Intelligence

In the past year Ive been reading a lot on Race & Intelligence and it seems to me that one of the most censored topics in academia is this very topic.

No one wants to talk about the *fact* that blacks are inherently less intelligent, more impuslive, and more violent than whites.

Going back to the 1800's, European scientists began doing intelligence tests (which often involved measuring the cranial capacity of an individual - or the actual brain size) between races and concluded that blacks had quite noticeably smaller brains than whites, and this served as something of a justification for slavery and/or European colonialism.

Today, there have been *literally* hundreds upon hundreds of intelligence tests, IQ tests, which have shown whites consistently place higher than blacks.

Opponents to scientific racism will say that there is no effective way to measure total intelligence, and they will also say that intelligence test results are influenced by education and nourishment, thus skewing the results in the white man's favour.

However, there also exists evidence that blacks are inherently less intelligent based on the non-achievement of Black societyat large and throughout history. The lagging behind of Africa represents mentally deficient blacks. Opponents to scientific racism will suggest this is because of European colonialism and exploitation, but that doesn't answer for the times before 1500 CE!

Moreover, scientific studies have documented that blacks on average have higher levels of testosterone than whites. This is responsible for aggressive, irrational behaviour and partially explains why blacks commit such high crime rates. It is inherent to their hormonal balance.
Liberals will censor these facts and have you believe black crime is due to poverty, social ineqaulity, and even blame it on white oppression of blacks.

The simple fact of the matter is blacks are genetically disposed to being more aggressive, violent, and impulsive than whites through their testosterone levels.

What do other people think on this issue?

Also, what is the BEST argument for proving that blacks are less intelligent and mentally deficient? What is the most credible scientists or arguments we can quote in demonstrating that blacks are mentally deficient?

Why isn't more research being done on these issues (oh wait, I alreayd know that, social censorship by Liberals who dont want the facts coming out)?

I really feel that a lot of ground will be gained by white people if we can demonstrate irrefutably that blacks are mentally deficient, less intelligent, and inherently prone to act criminal.

Essentially Im asking what the strongest arguments to be made for which demonstrate black mental deficiency?

What do other people think on this issue?

Also, what is the BEST argument for proving that blacks are less intelligent and mentally deficient? What is the most credible scientists or arguments we can quote in demonstrating that blacks are mentally deficient?

Why isn't more research being done on these issues (oh wait, I alreayd know that, social censorship by Liberals who dont want the facts coming out)?

I really feel that a lot of ground will be gained by white people if we can demonstrate irrefutably that blacks are mentally deficient, less intelligent, and inherently prone to act criminal.

Essentially Im asking what the strongest arguments to be made for which demonstrate black mental deficiency?
It's called looking at the real world.....

For example, here we have scientist James Watson who is a celebrated Nobel Prize Winner who claims that Western countries policies with African countries are wrongly based on the assumption that Africans are functioning with the same level of intelligence and morals, which they are not.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

So understand we have a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER, one of the greatest scientists of history making comments that blacks are less intelligent.

These comments went almost completely censored by mainstream media, and moreover, people now say that James Watson is not a good scientist. Funny, how thats only happened since he made these comments.

People are confusing their social and political agendas with the facts of science, and that accounts for the censorship of race & intelligence.

During the Vietnam war all draftees and enlistees of the U. S. armed forces were given the Otis Intelleigence test. Whites averages 102 blacks 82. This data was collected on a group of healthy young men that were in no way screened for either high or low intelligence. This data has been public knowledge for decades. The problem is not lack of proof but the refusal of academia and the media and most of white America to accept this proof.

It's called looking at the real world.....[/SIZE]

Yes I agree,

But what I would really like to see is a test whereby scientists measure upwards of 1,000 individuals to measure cranial capacity.

Brain size *always* = Intelligence in mammals. The larger the brain, the smarter the person, generally speaking.

So what Id like to see is a well documented, nonbiased test whereby males and females of both races are measured.

The results would be caste-shattering and make no mistake:

The best thing for white people would be to scientifically demonstrate the mental deficiencies of blacks. Tremendous ground would be gained.

For example, here we have scientist James Watson who is a celebrated Nobel Prize Winner who claims that Western countries policies with African countries are wrongly based on the assumption that Africans are functioning with the same level of intelligence and morals, which they are not.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

So understand we have a NOBEL PRIZE WINNER, one of the greatest scientists of history making comments that blacks are less intelligent.

These comments went almost completely censored by mainstream media, and moreover, people now say that James Watson is not a good scientist. Funny, how thats only happened since he made these comments.

People are confusing their social and political agendas with the facts of science, and that accounts for the censorship of race & intelligence.
Black are less intelligent? We didn't need a NP winner to tell us that............

Black are less intelligent? We didn't need a NP winner to tell us that............

Right, but it helps for purposes of credibility, to have a Nobel Prize winner who states that Blacks are less intelligent. It is highly credible.

If it can be demonstrated, irrefutably that blacks are born mentally deficient and less intelligent than whites (in addition to their hormonal imbalances which cause them to act violent and criminal) tremendous social ground will be gained for whites.

There are literally hundreds of intelligence tests which show whites scoring higher than blacks. But see, the argument comes as to is Blacks are born dumb, or are dumb because of their environment (lack of education compared to whites, lack of nourishment compared to whites etc).

No question that education and nourishment will influence intelligence.

But I believe, as does the Nobel Prize Winner James Watson that blacks are BORN less intelligent, mentally deficient, and these deficiencies are INHERENT to them.

If this can be proven, tremendous ground will be gained for whites.

Tests should be done on the intelligence of babies, infants (this way environmental factors of one's life are eliminated) or measuring the exact brain size of individuals.

Such tests could potentially PROVE white superiority over blacks.

We should be open to the possibility that science can demonstrate black deficiency and we should aim to show this to as large of audience as possible.

Scientifically demonstrating the mental deficiencies of blacks would be inspiring, and caste-shattering.

Its a goal that we should all aim for and promote on this site.

For example, if it can be proven that blacks are more criminal due to their hormonal levels (which, already has been proven that blacks have much higher levels of testosterone), that puts an end to the argument that black crime is caused by poverty or white oppression.

Black crime is caused because of hormonal imbalances within black people. They are genetically geared to being criminals.

Right, but it helps for purposes of credibility, to have a Nobel Prize winner who states that Blacks are less intelligent. It is highly credible.

If it can be demonstrated, irrefutably that blacks are born mentally deficient and less intelligent than whites (in addition to their hormonal imbalances which cause them to act violent and criminal) tremendous social ground will be gained for whites.

There are literally hundreds of intelligence tests which show whites scoring higher than blacks. But see, the argument comes as to is Blacks are born dumb, or are dumb because of their environment (lack of education compared to whites, lack of nourishment compared to whites etc).

No question that education and nourishment will influence intelligence.

But I believe, as does the Nobel Prize Winner James Watson that blacks are BORN less intelligent, mentally deficient, and these deficiencies are INHERENT to them.

If this can be proven, tremendous ground will be gained for whites.

Tests should be done on the intelligence of babies, infants (this way environmental factors of one's life are eliminated) or measuring the exact brain size of individuals.

Such tests could potentially PROVE white superiority over blacks.

We should be open to the possibility that science can demonstrate black deficiency and we should aim to show this to as large of audience as possible.
Sorry, but I don't need a Nobel Prize winner to tell me a Snail will leave a slimy tail on my driveway.......

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The intellectual difference is already proven, but to say so is to fly in the face of the false god of political correctness. If the disease of political correctness were gone, people would openly admit that blacks are mentally inferior to Whites.

Last edited:
The intellectual difference is already proven

Yes for the most part I agree.

Hundreds of IQ tests will yield a result that whites score considerably and consistently higher than blacks.

Opponents of scientific racism will bring up the following arguments as rebuttals though: A) IQ test doesn't truly or completely measure intelligence, B) the tests are skewed in the white man's favour in that they reflect an educational upbringing C) lack of education, lack of nourishment and other ENVIRONMENTAL factors contribute to blacks being less intelligent.

Essetially, Liberals will have you believe blacks are dumb because of the oppression against them, and not because they are born that way.

It therefore becomes of top priority for us to prove that blacks are BORN mentally deficient.

Studies concerning brain size and the intellgence of babies, infants are therefore the best tools to use in demonstrating this argument.

If the disease of political correctness were gone, people would openly admit that blacks are mentally inferior to Whites.

Agree 100%

North American society is obsessed with its view of "equality" in terms of gender, sexual orientation, and race. This obsession with "equality" is even so far as to ignore scientific facts which suggest otherwise.

People have a problem with science which shows blacks are mentally deficient because it goes against perceived social norms on equality.

Personally I think its dangerous when a society ignores scientific facts in favour of promoting a false sense of equality.

This is censorship.

The best thing that could happen for whites in the USA, is a public announcement which includes scientific evidence supporting why blacks are mentally deficient. That would be a great announcement and spearhead tremendous social progress for whites. Sad part is it probably would never happen.

In any case, white superiority over blacks in terms of intelligence is simply FACT and its important for us to make other whites aware of this, even if through alternative media sources etc

Last edited:

Tom Iron

Mentor
The Doctor just called with the results of my IQ test and it came back negative. Thank God. I was worried.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This "novel" idea (i.e. - utopian pipe dream) of human & intellectual equality was largely launched by cultural marxist pioneer Franz Boas....a jude, quack anthropologist. The cultmarx vermin have ridden that ruse ever since. Natural racial & intellectual equality is a complete fallacy (from the word go).

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The studies of IQ are in the thousands and are not in dispute among experts.

Asians (106) score slightly higher than whites (100) who score higher than American blacks (85) and black Africans (70).

All these things have been proven many times. Read the work of J.P. Rushton for a good summary of these findings.

Yes, this work is censored/banned in the West but is flourishing in Asia where there is no PC or pseudo-science.

Liver Lips

I think Rushton is using the Asian as a diversion. Most Asian families in North America were brought here due recruitement of usually a father or Grand father by either Academia or Industry because they had a proven record of acheivement. So the Asian population that Rushton is sampling will be skewed toward higher IQ. These people are also exclusively North East Asians which tend to be smarter than South East Asians. You get the same effect in Europe if you draw a line at the northern border of France. The IQ averages start rising quickly. I guess coping with a short growing season due to cold hard winters just selects for Intelligence.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Liver Lips

You get the same effect in Europe if you draw a line at the northern border of France. The IQ averages start rising quickly. I guess coping with a short growing season due to cold hard winters just selects for Intelligence.

NO that is NOT true!! I wish the Germanic supremacists on this site would do a little investigation before making such claims. This type of thinking that runs through some of the posts on this site is a pet peeve of mine. I acknowledge that the Germans have done some wonderful things and that blond Nordics are attractive, it a whole other leap to say that any member of the "master race" is superior to the darker skinned peoples south of the Alps.

It's flat out not true and even a cursory look at European history would see that the Romans (Italians) and Greeks were the cradle of white civilization when the northerners were "barbarians".

Here is list of IQ by country:
CountryCityMean IQ
HollandAmsterdam
109.4​
GermanyHamburg
109.3​
PolandWarsaw
108.3​
SwedenStockholm
105.8​
YugoslaviaZagreb
105.7​
ItalyRome
103.8​
AustriaVienna
103.5​
SwitzerlandZurich
102.8​
PortugalLisbon
102.6​
Great BritainLondon
102.0​
NorwayOslo
101.8​
DenmarkCopenhagen
100.7​
HungaryBudapest
100.5​
CzechoslovakiaBratislava
100.4​
SpainMadrid
100.3​
BelgiumBrussels
99.7​
GreeceAthens
99.4​
IrelandDublin
99.2​
FinlandHelsinki
98.1​
BulgariaSofia
96.3​
FranceParis
96.1​

Italy is above that fine Aryan stock in Denmark and Norway, Portugal above Great Britain, Greece above Finland, etc. It's not my intent to pit southern Europeans against norther Europeans but I would like to dissuade people that IQ starts high at the north pole and decreases as you go south. It's not true and needs to be pointed out.

Anak

Mentor
it a whole other leap to say that any member of the "master race" is superior to the darker skinned peoples south of the Alps.

There is a great difference between northern Italians and southern Italians, especially Sicilians.

It's flat out not true and even a cursory look at European history would see that the Romans (Italians) and Greeks were the cradle of white civilization when the northerners were "barbarians".

"Italians?" Italy was not then and has never been even close to racially homogeneous it has always been inhabited by disparate Caucasoid strains that prior to the Roman dominance spoke different languages, even from entirely different language families. I very much doubt that the ancient Patrician nor even the Plebeian families would resemble Al Capone.

Italy is above that fine Aryan stock in Denmark and Norway, Portugal above Great Britain, Greece above Finland, etc. It's not my intent to pit southern Europeans against norther Europeans but I would like to dissuade people that IQ starts high at the north pole and decreases as you go south. It's not true and needs to be pointed out.

Firstly this is but a single study. Typically the Italian average IQ that is bandied about only factors in results from northern cities. The southern scores fall much closer to the Levant's rather than typical European scores.

http://affaritaliani.libero.it/static/upl/ric/0000/richard_lynn_north_south_differences_in_iq.pdf

I agree with Jaxvid that we don't need to get into "Which Whites are superior" talk.
But I must disagree with him over the Germanic people not being as advanced as the Roman empire.

The Roman historian and map maker Strabo spoke about the higher quality of the Germanic goths tools, weapons, armour and clothes. And of the better breeding of their animals.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
There is a great difference between northern Italians and southern Italians, especially Sicilians.

The information I listed was from Rome, right in the middle

"Italians?" Italy was not then and has never been even close to racially homogeneous it has always been inhabited by disparate Caucasoid strains that prior to the Roman dominance spoke different languages, even from entirely different language families. I very much doubt that the ancient Patrician nor even the Plebeian families would resemble Al Capone.

This is true even for areas of Germany and throughout Europe or anywhere else in the world, people have always spoken different languages, when seperated by samll distances, look at the Chinese.

Firstly this is but a single study. Typically the Italian average IQ that is bandied about only factors in results from northern cities. The southern scores fall much closer to the Levant's rather than typical European scores.

This study was done in Rome, not bandied about from northern cities.
end

waterbed

Mentor
Yes for the most part I agree.

Hundreds of IQ tests will yield a result that whites score considerably and consistently higher than blacks.

Opponents of scientific racism will bring up the following arguments as rebuttals though: A) IQ test doesn't truly or completely measure intelligence, B) the tests are skewed in the white man's favour in that they reflect an educational upbringing C) lack of education, lack of nourishment and other ENVIRONMENTAL factors contribute to blacks being less intelligent.

Essetially, Liberals will have you believe blacks are dumb because of the oppression against them, and not because they are born that way.

It therefore becomes of top priority for us to prove that blacks are BORN mentally deficient.

Studies concerning brain size and the intellgence of babies, infants are therefore the best tools to use in demonstrating this argument.

Agree 100%

North American society is obsessed with its view of "equality" in terms of gender, sexual orientation, and race. This obsession with "equality" is even so far as to ignore scientific facts which suggest otherwise.

People have a problem with science which shows blacks are mentally deficient because it goes against perceived social norms on equality.

Personally I think its dangerous when a society ignores scientific facts in favour of promoting a false sense of equality.

This is censorship.

The best thing that could happen for whites in the USA, is a public announcement which includes scientific evidence supporting why blacks are mentally deficient. That would be a great announcement and spearhead tremendous social progress for whites. Sad part is it probably would never happen.

In any case, white superiority over blacks in terms of intelligence is simply FACT and its important for us to make other whites aware of this, even if through alternative media sources etc

At a young age blacks are much smarter, they can walk earlier, talk too etc.East asians are even a bit later then whites on average.The mental development of blacks is faster and a much shorter time.But same as with height people that had there big growth time later will most of the time be taller at the end

Jaxvid,

I am not a German supremacist. I might be a Scotch-Irish supremacist but I am neither of German descentn or a a member os Nationalist Socialist party or any other related group..
I crunched the data from your post.
Here are the averages. The standard deviations were equivalent. North East Asian IQ's are reported to be 103-106 depending on whose data you look at. I am merely saying that the same effect is apparent in as you go North in Europe. For some strange reason I cannot find any data on North East Russians perhaps if there was we would see the same diminishing scores as we head close to the North pole. What I was really saying is that Rushton and others are using the NE Asian IQ to deflect charges of racism due to the non PC nature of their work. It has not worked and I fell the error should be corrected. And no High IQ does not start at the North Pole the average IQ for Eskimo's is 91. It may be that at some level as resources needed to cope with inclement weather decrease that there is less of a selection for IQ.

North 103.41
South 98.94
Difference 4.47

Below is how I crunched the data. Draw you own conclusions.

IQ chart by nation.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
NO that is NOT true!! I wish the Germanic supremacists on this site would do a little investigation before making such claims. This type of thinking that runs through some of the posts on this site is a pet peeve of mine. I acknowledge that the Germans have done some wonderful things and that blond Nordics are attractive, it a whole other leap to say that any member of the "master race" is superior to the darker skinned peoples south of the Alps.

Jax, why doesn’t it bother you (or anyone else) when posters create “Slavic Athletic Supremacy” threads such as the one created in the Boxing forum several months ago? The thread I’m specifically referring to was entitled: “Eastern Europeans in Boxing and Other Sports” and was created by the perpetually-angry, since-banned poster, Spartan / EuroKing / Alexander. This thread contained dozens of posts blatantly suggesting that eastern European whites were superior athletes to northern, western, and southern European whites. This blanket declaration, of course, is even more absurd than suggesting that northern and central Europeans have a universally higher intelligence quotient. Nobody seemed to care.

There appears to a double standard concerning what variety of white man can be overtly extolled as “superior” in various facets of life. From my experiences, even on most pro-white forums, Northern and Central Europeans cannot be mentioned as a group for anything whatsoever…unless the subject is negative in nature (rampant feminism, low fertility rates, promotion of turd world immigration, emasculation of men, etc.).

Being entirely Germanic myself, I’ll admit to being a former “Nordic Supremacist” who has since realized the error of my ways. This acknowledgment doesn’t seem to be reciprocated.

Last edited:
IMO, we need to stop this thread right now. This is why it was started anyway. The TS wanted to point out the "Little" difference in the white race and try to get us fighting over it!

We need to stop falling for this s**t!!!!!!!!

I mean who cares which sub-group of whites are smarter?
Because as a race we are superior to any other race:high5:..............