Mentally Deficient Blacks / Race & Intelligence

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jax, why doesn’t it bother you (or anyone else) when posters create “Slavic Athletic Supremacyâ€￾ threads such as the one created in the Boxing forum several months ago? The thread I’m specifically referring to was entitled: “Eastern Europeans in Boxing and Other Sportsâ€￾ and was created by the perpetually-angry, since-banned poster, Spartan / EuroKing / Alexander. This thread contained dozens of posts blatantly suggesting that eastern European whites were superior athletes to northern, western, and southern European whites. This blanket declaration, of course, is even more absurd than suggesting that northern and central Europeans have a universally higher intelligence quotient. Nobody seemed to care.

As I look at that thread the first resposes were refuting that premise, so someone was bothered as they should be. Obviously the fact that the eastern european nations were sheilded from western influences has helped them develop their native talent. I am certainly not a slavic supremicist, although I heartily congratulate them on their acheivements. I think the fact that a Frenchmen! of all white nationalities is the fastest white man on earth even despite the large investments of some of the German/Slavic countries on their sprinters makes obvious the point that there is talent all across the white spectrum of sub-groups.

I am also a big supporter of Germany and Germans and their many great accomplishments, they are perhaps the finest nation that the white race has produced for overall balance of intellect and athleticism. However I am paranoid about people with nazi like sympathies coming on this site and making it sound like we should be merely supporters of classically aryan features and peoples. Making a statement about drawing a line at the border of France to distinguish between IQ levels is not only factually wrong it is insulting to a good many white people.

Anak

Mentor
However I am paranoid about people with nazi like sympathies coming on this site and making it sound like we should be merely supporters of classically aryan features and peoples.

Dood, who the heck are you supporting then? Or do you mean "Aryan" as in the sense of a mythical Arno Breker statue looking super people?

I have "nazi sympathies" and I support a lot of athletes especially MMA fighters that most here probably wouldn't even consider white.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We support White athletes here and Whites in general. We're not interested in "ranking" groups of White people based on negative or positive qualities. That's counterproductive and also the posting guidelines make it clear that delving into these kinds of issues is prohibited.

One of the best things about the United States is that it's proven that Whites of all backgrounds can live together, and mate together, in a harmonious and productive way, whereas Europeans are all too often fueled by ancient ethnic rivalries. We can learn a lot from Europeans, but not when it comes to the historic grudges many hold against other tribes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We support White athletes here and Whites in general. We're not interested in "ranking" groups of White people based on negative or positive qualities. That's counterproductive and also the posting guidelines make it clear that delving into these kinds of issues is prohibited.

One of the best things about the United States is that it's proven that Whites of all backgrounds can live together, and mate together, in a harmonious and productive way, whereas Europeans are all too often fueled by ancient ethnic rivalries. We can learn a lot from Europeans, but not when it comes to the historic grudges many hold against other tribes.

:thumbsup:

Anak

Mentor

I was asking Jaxvid because I don't know how he's using the word "Aryan." If he means it in a propagandic super-race sense then he is railing against nobody, because as far as I know no one here publicly only supports so called Nordic supermen.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was asking Jaxvid because I don't know how he's using the word "Aryan." If he means it in a propagandic super-race sense then he is railing against nobody, because as far as I know no one here publicly only supports so called Nordic supermen.

Yes that's how I meant Aryan. There have been people here who have expressed a Nordic supremacist attitude. I don't mean you or Tired but others, some of whom no longer post regularly.

I also :thumbsup: Don's comment on white unity. That's why I don't want to see it derailed by discussions of European IQ differences. (Which are probably aggregated from the population at large and not excepting the large non-Euro members that have invaded the host nations-thus lowering the average IQ rating)

Actully I was disputing the Asian supremacist. I do not believe that asian IQ's average 106. Another Pshychologis who has done a tremendous amount of work in this area is Richard Lynch. His research indicates that N.E. Asians average around 100 the same as Europeans. Now I do not dispute Asian academic achievement but I do believe that this is based on the fact this is what is valued in most Asian homes in the WESTERN WORLD.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Actully I was disputing the Asian supremacist. I do not believe that asian IQ's average 106. Another Pshychologis who has done a tremendous amount of work in this area is Richard Lynch. His research indicates that N.E. Asians average around 100 the same as Europeans. Now I do not dispute Asian academic achievement but I do believe that this is based on the fact this is what is valued in Asian homes in the WESTERN WORLD.

I agree wholeheartedly.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I have NW European/Tuetonic/Germanic/"Aryan" bloodlines, but I pull for all White athletes (Sicilian, Russian, Slavic, etc.). I use the NSDAP term "Herrenvolk" (master race) a bit tounge in cheek in allusion to "Aryan" physical features (light hair, eyes, skin, etc.). However, I've NO doubt that the White race is the greatest on the planet...bar none.