Matt Leinart

PhillyBirds

Mentor
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3325419

Apparently, Leinart's house party is big enough news to get time on ESPN for three days in a row. I suppose young NFL QBs are expected to just look at film the entire offseason.

...but for some reason, black players catch no bad publicity for being at strip clubs. Everyone was (assumedly) 21, and he was in the privacy of his own home. So what's wrong here???

Plus, all of those women were outrageously attractive. Give a guy some credit!
Edited by: PhillyBirds

Yeah, what about the black O-Lineman that tried to urinate on a crowded dance floor, I think it was Kenyutta Dawson or Walker or something like that.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I actually think it would be cool if the girls were 18 or 19. Who cares if they're not old enough to drink, as long as they're adults, it's a stupid law anyway. If I was a rich QB I would invite college age girls to party at my house all the time even if I were Favre's age. (That is if I wasn't married) We'd be sippin on gin and juice! Go Leinart; he's livin the high life!

I also heard a rumor that Leinart has hooked up with Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears, all three bad girls. He pulled a hat trick, what a pimp! I don't think it was all three of those starlets at once though, no man could do that, not even Wilt Chamberlin.
smiley36.gif

That would be pimp heaven!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

backrow

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I actually think it would be cool if the girls were 18 or 19. Who cares if they're not old enough to drink, as long as they're adults, it's a stupid law anyway. If I was a rich QB I would invite young girls to party at my house all the time even if I were Favre's age.

say hi to Mark Chmura from me
smiley2.gif

PhillyBirds

Mentor
reclaimsocal said:
Yeah, what about the black O-Lineman that tried to urinate on a crowded dance floor, I think it was Kenyutta Dawson or Walker or something like that.
I believe Mr. Kenyatta Jones has an entire thread dedicated to listing his growing criminal record.Edited by: PhillyBirds

whiteCB

Master
Leinhart is doing the same exact stuff I would be doing if I were in his position. How can an NFL QB not invite hot girls to his house and party. Besides I'd be giving those girls more than just a beer bong. haha
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think part of the problem is the unwritten law that white athletes (and white people in general) are held to a higher standard than anyone else.

For example. Black people can be as racist as they want, but whites must suppress their own natural racism for the sake of politeness.

White liberal weaklings often encourage blacks to be racist and subsidize black racism by talking about how racist white people are.

It's so condescending. White liberals often don't realize that their own behavior is ironically racist, too. Rather than educate people they simply want to maintain the status quo of bad whitey and exploited negro.

Another case in point -- John Rocker points out some undeniable facts and personal opinions and gets treated like a heel wherever he goes.

Meanwhile thugs like Allan Iverson or Tim Hardaway make hateful racist or otherwise intolerant statements about people and it's quietly swept under the rug.

Has Venus and Serena Williams' father been in the news this week, regarding his hateful statements of only a few days ago?

OF COURSE NOT.

The media wants us to forget already.

Meanwhile, Don Imus and Dog Chapman are in the racist doghouse.

What a country.

bigunreal

Mentor
ESPN's Chris Mortensen is reporting that the Cardinals will name Kurt Warner as their opening day starting QB.

I know Leinart looked horrible last night, but he is under the kind of pressure that all whites who are high draft picks inevitably are. Vince Young, drafted the same year as Leinart, has been a bust, no matter how hard the jock- sniffers in the media try to sugarcoat it. His stats this preseason have been worse than Leinart's; I believe he had a 41.1 QB rating last game, and the previous game it was lower than that. Anyone demanding that Kerry Collins be given a chance to compete for the starting job? Instead, we hear the same laments we heard about Vick- "VY" needs weapons, his line doesn't give him a chance, etc. Jason Campbell had one of the worst games I've ever seen a QB have last night. Idiotic announcer Joe Theismann refused to issue a word of criticism, and simply blamed it all on the offensive line and receivers. This is the same clown who was all over David Carr for "taking" sacks, and once said, "Carr needs to realize that the reality is, he only has two seconds to get rid of the ball." He also said, after issuing that unbelievable gem, that Carr was guilty of locking in on his primary receiver! Yeah, Joe, I'm sure those magical black QBs are capable of finding their secondary options in TWO seconds!

The evidence is overwhelming; in recent years, we've seen high draft picks like Heath Shuler, Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown, Tim Couch, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Alex Smith and now Matt Leinart all be kept on an incredibly short string, as the drunk white fans screamed for their backups to be inserted into the game every time they threw an incomplete pass. On the other hand, blacks like Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, Daunte Culpepper, Mike/Michael Vick, Aaron Brooks and Byron Leftwich were given every chance to develop, with those same drunk white fans keeping a respectful silence as their beloved black QBs went through their "growing pains" (a term not used at all for white QBs). Even when their stats are awful (as they often are), we are repeatedly reminded by every white jock-sniffer on t.v. that the black QB has "poise" and exhibits "leadership."

Even truly horrendous QBs like Quincy Carter, Sean King and now Tavaris Jackson are given more of an opportunity to succeed than white QBs taken first overall in the draft. We already hear constant criticism of Brady Quinn, who hasn't started an NFL game yet! Remember that the jock-sniffers on ESPN were ready to declare Eli Manning a "bust" last season before the Giants' late run to the Super Bowl.

If we think about how hard it is for whites to get fair treatment at the one skill position they are still allowed to play, how can we be surprised at how white RBs and WRs are treated?

The only reason that almost every team doesn't have a black starting QB is because they simply cannot hide that kind of lack of talent and skill.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
By constantly "doubting" (obviously trying to influence the fan) and over-scrutinizing the White QB, the media is treating them as inferior beings. They are being treated as less than men.

Example #1: The condescendeing media treatment of Aaron Rodgers. Good thing for him is the fact that he almost certainly has a better O-line than Kurt Warner and Matt Leinart. I don't think Kurt can stay healthy in that Cardinal situation, so we'll probably be seeing more of Matt.

I think the media is really focused on attacking the "mental aptitude" of White QB's. I think the media has largely moved passed the supposed "physical inferiority" angle (not completely, of course) regarding the White QB, and now it's all about White QB's being mentally deficient or incompetent and that's why they aren't suited for the position. That's why they are obsolete and should be replaced.

There's so much more I could say along these lines...

By weakening the game in many ways, the engineers may have made a fateful mistake. Their actions are an admittance of defeat on some level.

Think of last year's Browns' vs Bengals' game where Palmer and Anderson threw all over each other's black defenses. Palmer and Anderson were supposed to be black. I'm convinced that all-black defenses were put into place to "elevate" the black QB, but it has had the unintended "side-effect" of making the White QB EVEN MORE prolific!

With the extreme nature of this "racial spoils system" --- it was inevitable that it was going to lead to this point. In my view, the black QB hasn't taken advantage of what has been artificially engineered around him. That's why the media feels the need to "talk-down" so many White QB's. Really, that's all they can do right now. Maybe we have achieved a small victory. The "negativity" and "vitriol" of the Caste media about the continued success of the White QB tells me that the Caste media is reeling and not in such a comfortable position.

Can White RB's be effective running the ball in "this league?" I think they'd be more effective now than 30 or 40 years ago. There would have to be more than 1 or 2 White RB in the league, and they would most definitely succeed!

Because RB is a "black position" -- it is treated by the media as if it was ROCKET SCIENCE! ESPN thinks Michael Bush is going to have a very good season and I hardly knew who the guy was, but they showed his "highlights" and -- WOW -- WOW -- I'd rather watch the fat lady sing!!

He might have a good season or not, but he definitely wasn't SPECIAL at all. And, my standards aren't extremely high. Like I said -- WOW....

"RUNNING as ROCKET SCIENCE"

Edited by: Deadlift

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The o-line certainly is a key, as mentioned by Deadlift. The theme of the announcers shouldn't be that Leinart isn't developing quickly enough, but rather how the organization has squandered high draft pick after high draft pick on slow and fat o-linemen.

The NFL quarterback is regarded as a god andwhite ones areblamed for everything no matter how incompetent or ineffective the game plan or the other 10 starters around him.Edited by: Don Wassall

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"I'm convinced that all-black defenses were put into place to "elevate" the black QB, but it has had the unintended "side-effect" of making the White QB EVEN MORE prolific!"

This is a really interesting point. The funny part is, purposely helping black QBs through terrible defensive players (AKA the current NFL) helped to create a myriad of modern white superstar QBs like Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Jim Kelly, Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning, etc.

This plan obviously backfired, however, it all but eliminated white defensive players. The caste system is affirmative action and "special treatment" pushed to the absolute limits of a white male's tolerance.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Michael Bush has been moved to Fullback!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10544

I guess the Oakland organization saw the same "reality" that I was witnessing!

What kind of kool-aid is ESPN drinking??
smiley5.gif

Yeah, and he doesn't seem too happy about it, either. Hey Mike, how about doing whatever you can for the team? How about just being happy to play, to help your team win games? Where's all the 'I'm just happy to be here' rhetoric expected from all the white players??

Edited by: White Shogun

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
Michael Bush has been moved to Fullback!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10544

I guess the Oakland organization saw the same "reality" that I was witnessing!

What kind of kool-aid is ESPN drinking??
smiley5.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if Darren McFadden isn't all he's being cranked up to be. Has good straight-line speed but doesn't have great vision and cutting ability and goes down easily. Caste-dom seems to assume that because Adrian Peterson had a huge rookie season last year that McFadden will do the same.

With all the tailbacks on Oakland, I'd love it if mostly white Justin Fargas ends up being their best runner again this season.

bigunreal

Mentor
From Rotoworld:

Raiders coach Lane Kiffin says Michael Bush won't be playing fullback after all."Michael Bush isn't here to be a fullback. Michael Bush has a chance to be a spectacular tailback in this league and that's what he's here to play," said Kiffin. Luke Lawton was claimed off waivers to play fullback.

Remember- he's talking about an injured player who is hardly a star. Imagine what it would be like to hear any coach talk like that about any white running back. Edited by: bigunreal

White Power

Mentor
I like Justin Fargas as well he is as close to white as their is without being declared white. I look at his stats and root for him. I have also read where many people consider him white and Hispanic with a touch of African blood seems like some are resigned to say that he might be white indeed.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
It would seem that Fargas suffers the same fate as some white runners, at least. After rushing for over 1,000 yards last season, he's in a fight for the starting HB spot.

At least he's not...completely black?

Note: Off-topic posts for the win?
smiley17.gif
Edited by: PhillyBirds

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
From Rotoworld:

Raiders coach Lane Kiffin says Michael Bush won't be playing fullback after all."Michael Bush isn't here to be a fullback. Michael Bush has a chance to be a spectacular tailback in this league and that's what he's here to play," said Kiffin. Luke Lawton was claimed off waivers to play fullback.

Remember- he's talking about an injured player who is hardly a star. Imagine what it would be like to hear any coach talk like that about any white running back.

Micheal Bush pre-injury, was basically a bigger version of Jacob Hester, with slightly less of a 10 yard burst. But the difference was, before Michael Bush broke his leg in two places, he was ranked by most sources as the #1 senior HB in the nation ahead of Leonard before the underclassmen declared. Bush wasn't considered a FB by any source, like Hester or Leonard (ranked as such by some). Bush was considered a power RB in the Jerome Bettis, Brandon Jacobs mold.
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Caste media and the DWFs are doing their best hive hate job on Matt Leinart. As long as I've been following the Caste System and its various psychological components, I still never fail to be astounded at the unanimous hate that is summoned toward various White players in an attempt to will them to fail.

Leinart played some as a rookie on a terrible Arizona team, but since then has bided his time behind future Hall of Famer Kurt Warner, much as Aaron Rodgers had to do behind Brett Favre. Leinart has been written off based on two quick and so-so performances in preseason games. Ridiculous but so commonplace in the DWF hive mind. Leinart is despised going back to his days as a good-looking, laid back USC star. Then he made the mistake -- much like Ben Roethlisberger -- of actually trying to enjoy life during the offseason, as he was photographed at a party (how awful) and was permanently branded as lazy and uninterested.

So many White stars at quarterbackwere written off early in their careers by the media and DWFs, while others are written off prematurely later in their careers (Warner and Favre being good examples of that, and Jake Delhomme this year). I'll be rooting for Leinart to do well this year and for years to come, forcing the self-loathing DWF Nation to focus their hatred on different targets.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I originally stated that Derek Anderson would beat Leinert out for the starting job and that looks very possible right now. There are even reports of Leinert getting cut which I don't believe. I hope Leinert can succeed somewhere else if it's not with the Cardinals.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Same ol, same ol, First round white QB's get about three games to prove themselves or be labeled busts while black QB's get three seasons or more. In a fair world the jury would still be out on Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn and the Kellon Clemons of the world but their fate as far as the MSM is concerned is sealed. God help Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Derek Anderson looks Pure Nordic, so if he starts in the regular season, I don't think this would be a case of self-loathing.

Derek Anderson has good athleticism (something that is needed, considering Zona's poor line), and his strong arm reminds me of Joe Flacco.

I think Matt Leinart would be a good fit in a place like New England.