Manti Te'o's Imaginary Beard

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Teo made some comments to the press recently and the sports columnist for my local rag pronounced that the worries about him "are over!" So go ahead and draft him. Forget the, at worst incredible gullibility, forget the knowing misleading of the press, forget all of the possible problems with a player of this character. In a few minutes of answering questions from the media he has completely and totally put it aside and redeemed himself. If I hadn't seen this act so many times from repentant black athletes I would be shaking my head. All it takes from a non-white is "I'm sorry" if you are White, that is never enough.

Funny thing, I can't count the number of times I've seen Notre Dame (or sometimes Ronald Reagan) criticized because the real George Gipp wasn't the way he was portrayed in "Knute Rockne All-American." Another angle for ND critics is that Gipp didn't really tell Rockne to "win one for the Gipper" on his deathbed.

If and when the MSM treats Teo as a hero for "coming out," how will they handle his claiming an imaginary girlfriend? Will they call him a phony?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Funny thing, I can't count the number of times I've seen Notre Dame (or sometimes Ronald Reagan) criticized because the real George Gipp wasn't the way he was portrayed in "Knute Rockne All-American." Another angle for ND critics is that Gipp didn't really tell Rockne to "win one for the Gipper" on his deathbed.

If and when the MSM treats Teo as a hero for "coming out," how will they handle his claiming an imaginary girlfriend? Will they call him a phony?

Of course not! If he comes out he's a hero. They'll spin it that he HAD to fake a girlfriend to avoid the relentless criticism and bigotry that all gay people face in this White run, White controlled, predjudiced society.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The media coverage of Teo has been so over the top, even after he addressed the media, that it seems more and more likely that he is indeed homosexual and the system is hoping he'll make a public announcement of it after he's drafted, thus becoming the long cherished active homo player in the NFL that the queer-dominated power structure has dreamed about for so long.

The team that drafts him likely knows what's coming. If he does "come out" it'll be an endless media circus on a par with the warped "Tebowmania" coverage, except all of it will be positive.

When will he be drafted? He ran a slow 40 and didn't look good in the field drills from what little I saw. San Francisco seems like an ideal destination but they're very strong at inside LB.

Aside from the possibility of Te’o being the “first openly homosexual NFL player,” Te’o doesn’t possess any “ideal” qualities for a professional inside linebacker. He’s a shade under ideal height (he's between 6’ 0” – 6’ 1”), he appears stocky and pudgy at 250 lbs, he’s too slow (4.82 second 40-yard dash) to cover tight ends, slot receivers, and RB’s out of the backfield, he’s never produced exceptional tackle or sack totals (although he did have 6 interceptions in 2012), he only has a two year “body of work,” and he’s an ultra-gullible, lying, dim-witted head case with bizarre emotional problems…

IMG_1550.jpg

CAPTION: Bug-Eyed Poly Weirdo Bombs at Combine

If Te’o were white instead of Polynesian, the prospect of him even being drafted would be laughable. At a similar height and weight, former Northerwestern superstar MLB, Tim McGarigle (NCAA’s all-time leading tackler) ran a 4.73 40 and was instantly mocked by Mel Kik-r Jewnior and Little Toddy McGay and was eventually drafted in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] round. Rest assured that Te’o will be selected far earlier than that (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] or 4[SUP]th[/SUP] round?). After all, he is a former “Heisman Trophy Candidate!”

Manti-Te-o-with-lei-jpg.jpg

CAPTION: Human Fish Entangled in Seaweed

white is right

Hall of Famer
Aside from the possibility of Te’o being the “first openly homosexual NFL player,†Te’o doesn’t possess any “ideal†qualities for a professional inside linebacker. He’s a shade under ideal height (he's between 6’ 0†– 6’ 1â€), he appears stocky and pudgy at 250 lbs, he’s too slow (4.82 second 40-yard dash) to cover tight ends, slot receivers, and RB’s out of the backfield, he’s never produced exceptional tackle or sack totals (although he did have 6 interceptions in 2012), he only has a two year “body of work,†and he’s an ultra-gullible, lying, dim-witted head case with bizarre emotional problems…

IMG_1550.jpg

CAPTION: Bug-Eyed Poly Weirdo Bombs at Combine

If Te’o were white instead of Polynesian, the prospect of him even being drafted would be laughable. At a similar height and weight, former Northerwestern superstar MLB, Tim McGarigle (NCAA’s all-time leading tackler) ran a 4.73 40 and was instantly mocked by Mel Kik-r Jewnior and Little Toddy McGay and was eventually drafted in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] round. Rest assured that Te’o will be selected far earlier than that (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] or 4[SUP]th[/SUP] round?). After all, he is a former “Heisman Trophy Candidate!â€

Manti-Te-o-with-lei-jpg.jpg

CAPTION: Human Fish Entangled in Seaweed
I think he gets drafted earlier than that. He probably goes in the early 2nd round. Teams are going to say he is "too productive". With those combine numbers and his "smallish" frame he doesn't look like a future star. But too many bad teams are similar to people who quote the Kelly Blue Book like it's the bible and ignore a car with obvious structural flaws...