Leo Chenal LB

• "Lacks speed and explosive burst in pursuit."
He's their biggest lb in terms of weight, meaning probably the strongest since he has a faster 40 time than all of them except the smaller Willie Gay. Does Zierlein see a white guy and automatically think he must have no speed? Somebody's paying this guy for lazy ass reporting.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
  • "Lacks speed and explosive burst in pursuit."
He's their biggest lb in terms of weight, meaning probably the strongest since he has a faster 40 time than all of them except the smaller Willie Gay. Does Zierlein see a white guy and automatically think he must have no speed? Somebody's paying this guy for lazy ass reporting.

It's a lot worse than that. I was checking out his "scouting report" on Malcolm Rodriguez earlier today. Rodriguez was a state wrestling champion who was a tackling machine at Oklahoma State. He also put up some outstanding Combine numbers -- 4.52 40, 39 1/2 inch vertical, and a ten foot even broad jump. Yet Zierlein writes: "Measurables are unimpressive."

Here's some of his "scouting report" on Alec Pierce, who he labels a "backup" who has the potential to develop into a starter: "Pierce was a mismatch as a deep-ball target at Cincinnati, but is more likely to be tabbed as a possession receiver with the ability to create some downfield trouble as a pro. He plays a physical brand of ball and has combat-catch toughness, which is important because he's not an elusive route runner. He can work underneath or challenge a bigger, slower cornerback deep, but the route tree is going to be limited. Some players have traits that don't show up on the field, but Pierce utilizes both his physical and athletic gifts. He has backup potential with zone-beater and red-zone value, and will likely play on special teams."

Every one of his write-ups on White players that I've read run along the same derogatory lines. He's a conscious anti-White propagandist. I was checking his Wikipedia page and there's no mention of Zierlein ever playing sports, which is easy to believe looking at him. But somehow he rose to the top in recent years. He writes most or all the "scouting reports" for NFL.com and pops up on the NFL Network frequently, and is also now seen as a commentator during the three-day annual NFL Draft extravaganza. He's as influential as Mel Kiper and Todd McShay, but with an unwavering deeply anti-White bias that dwarfs theirs, which is saying something.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah Zierlein is a POS. He's made several appearances on Cowturds show as well. Caste Whore Gatekeeper to the max.

Chenal will outperform every LB drafted before him.

More proof for our cause. Even when our guys have great measurements/stats. They are conveniently cast(e) aside by dweebs like Lance.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah Zierlein is a POS. He's made several appearances on Cowturds show as well. Caste Whore Gatekeeper to the max.

Chenal will outperform every LB drafted before him.

More proof for our cause. Even when our guys have great measurements/stats. They are conveniently cast(e) aside by dweebs like Lance.

In sports just like in life diversity means hatred of whites no matter how good or great they may be. They look down on all of us and continue to push their lies and narratives.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's Zierlein on Leo Chenal, who displayed off the charts athleticism at the Combine: "He's tightly bound, lacking the fluidity and lateral agility for consistent success as an open-field tackler. He won't offer much in coverage but has success as a power blitzer. Chenal has rare point-of-attack power and will be a handful inside the box, but will be limited by athletic deficiencies. He might never be more than a good backup or low-end starter but he should be able to make a living in the league."

wile

Master
Zierlein has 5 kids, must suck for them to have a caste whore for a father, probably turn out like so many donut eating white coaches' kids, broken drug addicts.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Zierlein has 5 kids, must suck for them to have a caste whore for a father, probably turn out like so many donut eating white coaches' kids, broken drug addicts.

Haha self hating White Cuck's.. Got that right.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Even just looking at the Zierlein write ups I’m struck that it’s all nonsense.

what matters for a linebacker I would guess is can he tackle and or cover a tight end if need be.

All the jargon that these ass clowns use is to disguise their sheer contempt of white guys who happen to be athletic while they aren’t.

Warhawk_46

Master
It wreaks off caste system desperation when this clown calls Chenal, who tested as one of the most athletic linebackers (ever!), stiff. While he could -maybe- get away with this if writing about another person, the fact he felt he had to literally lie about Chenal’s athleticism says that the caste system is starting to crack.

It has been twenty years since I starred in high school before multiple concussions took away my scholarships, but I have a nephew entering his junior year and the white kids are definitely more into the hs combines to showcase their athleticism.

Now in my day, I was not intimidated in the least playing the black teams because I knew I was quicker and stronger and frankly better. I just wish more young white men carried their confidence. I think it may be changing and the internet records the RAS for these players and they don’t lie.

wile

Master
It wreaks off caste system desperation when this clown calls Chenal, who tested as one of the most athletic linebackers (ever!), stiff. While he could -maybe- get away with this if writing about another person, the fact he felt he had to literally lie about Chenal’s athleticism says that the caste system is starting to crack.

It has been twenty years since I starred in high school before multiple concussions took away my scholarships, but I have a nephew entering his junior year and the white kids are definitely more into the hs combines to showcase their athleticism.

Now in my day, I was not intimidated in the least playing the black teams because I knew I was quicker and stronger and frankly better. I just wish more young white men carried their confidence. I think it may be changing and the internet records the RAS for these players and they don’t lie.

Yeah, I agree the Caste System and the anti-White cult IMO has people that are snapping under the stress and while too cowardly to leave they are becoming self destructive. When a clown like Z writes such an obvious self disqualifying piece like this it almost reads like a plea for mental health help. Too bad the usual conservatives have no instinct for blood of their enemies.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Spot on. I didn't realize you had that football background, makes your insights that much more interesting.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Wonder how it’s possible that no one can challenge the Z’s of the world on their own turf w this nonsense ? Why doesn’t chenal himself do it?

Unathletic?

This from sports illustrated

When you combine athleticism with size, Chenal's workout was practically off the chart. He earned a Relative Athletic Score of 9.99, which ranked fourth out of 2,188 linebackers dating to 1987.Mar 6, 2022

For those of you keeping score at home that means he is in the top .2 % of linebackers RAS scores

Warhawk_46

Master
Absolutely, that is what I am saying? He is literally one of the greatest athletic specimens to every play linebacker and yet the anti-white writers question his athleticism??

I think I am writing direct to Lance to call him out for being the racist clown that he is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Early on in training camp Chenal is running with the second team. He should be able to beat out Elijah Lee unless he has to serve a racial apprenticeship. George Karlaftis has been with the starters so far:

The last rookie that could have serious playing time is linebacker Leo Chenal. He is currently playing on the second team with Elijah Lee starting ahead of him but with Chenal’s attitude and physical profile, it's easy to see him winning that battle eventually. https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-re...efs-defense-spells-good-things-for-the-future

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Willie Gay has played 410 snaps this season, Chenal 282. In weeks 11 and 12 Gay played 82% and 66% of defensive snaps, Chenal just 32% and 36%. And it's only because of Nick Bolton's injury that Drue Tranquill still isn't a part-time player also.

In 128 fewer snaps, Leo Chenal has two more sacks, five more tackles, three more tackles for loss, and two more QB hits than Willie Gay.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
But Gay has all of that speed that coaches and media salivate over (unless it's a white playerr of course). On the positive side though, Gay's rookie deal is up this year and the Chiefs are unlikely to sign him to a big bucks contract.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Since the Chiefs usually only play two linebackers, the best scenario would be for Gay to go his own way after the season with Chenal starting beside Bolton in '24, and Tranquill signing for several years for starter's money with another team. But since Tranquill signed so cheaply and as a backup, he'll probably be easy to re-sign again to stay in KC under similar terms, especially if the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl again. But at least the best case scenario is a possiblity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Genius moves by Chiefs selecting Chenal and Karlaftis..

ximasa

Guru
Chenal was key to make Ravens changing offence plans, first two drives made Monken nervous, though Lamar threw a dime, they switched back to Greg Roman way, even with one more blocker and Lamar still failed.