Kroy Biermann

TwentyTwo

Master
Saw his named mentioned in the Shillinger thread..had to start this up! Looking for big things from these two former Montana Grizzlies!!

Kroy Biermann 6'3" 260 is a projected-Starter this in his 3rd year...at Left Defensive End...a back-up last year(started 2 games) looks like he's ready to emerge with his high-octane play...another one of those so-called "diamonds in the rough" from Big Sky Country drafted in the "5th Round" 08'...has former 1st rounder (8th overall) Jamaal Anderson seriously on the hot seat and possible move to DT!

TwentyTwo

Master
Also...forgot to mention...

Biermann made The Sporting NewsPre-season NFL "All-Under-25-All Pro Team" onDefense "

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Player News (last updated: August 24, 2010)
News: Biermann received high praise from Falcons' defensive line coach, Ray Hamilton, Fox Sports South reports. "He has real good instincts for rushing the passer and playing the run," Hamilton said. "He's a pretty rare athlete and pretty rare guy that he's a big-play-type guy.
Spin: Biermann has had a near-perfect preseason recording two sacks and two forced fumbles in the first two games. Jamaal Anderson is still listed as the starter but Biermann has outplayed him and should be the starter in Week 1.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11388

The NFL needs more of these "rare-types!"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another season or two of outplaying Anderson by a huge margin and Bierman may be "allowed" to start. That's if Anderson's feelings aren't overly hurt by the move of course.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Anderslap" needs to be demoted to the practice squad & Kroy should've been starting ALL of last season. It's only a matter of (short) time (barring injury) that Kroy takes his rightful place in the starting lineup.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kroy had another another sack & TFL against the "Myhami Dorkphins" last night.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Falcons first regular-season depth chart confirms that Kroy Biermann
has beaten out Jamaal Anderson for the starting left end job.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
From a production standpoint, it was no contest. Biermann was one of
the most active reserves in the league last season while Anderson has
failed to make plays since being drafted in the first round four years
ago. The switch will improve Atlanta's pass rushing up front.

smiley32.gif

</div>

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
&lt;div ="s_pNewsTextMain"&gt;
smiley32.gif
</div>

That's great news for Atlanta and Kroy!

Is this from Rotoworld? This might be the first time they've complimented a white player. I'm surprised they didn't say: Biermann has the better production, but Anderson offers more upside. We don't like the move for Atlanta's pass rush.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
whiteathlete33 said:

&lt;div ="s_pNewsTextMain"&gt;

smiley32.gif

That's great news for Atlanta and Kroy!

Is this from Rotoworld? This might be the first time they've complimented a white player. I'm surprised they didn't say: Biermann has the better production, but Anderson offers more upside. We don't like the move for Atlanta's pass rush.

Yes, it is from Rotoworld. Someone there must have slipped up.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is Kroy Biermann's Catch The NFL's Defensive Play Of The Year?

It sure has been one strange start to the NFL season. The Kansas City Chiefs were the last undefeated team in the NFL, Randy Moss was traded before week 5, top-shelf players aren't quite playing like themselves and teams are simply underachieving. But alas, we have found one helluva play that might go down as defensive play of the year when all is said and done.

The play came in the fourth quarter of the Atlanta Falcons Vs. Cleveland Browns. With the score in Atlanta's favor 13-10, Cleveland was looking to drive into Atlanta territory with just under five minutes remaining in the game. Browns QB Jake Delhomme took the snap and scanned the field looking for the open man. He apparently thought he had something when he fired a pass to his left. Falcons DE Kroy Biermann jumped into the air and swatted the ball. Pretty nice play. But what happened next is what makes the play magical.

Biermann never took his eye off the ball as it floated behind Delhomme. The 260-pounder dove towards the ball and fully extended himself as the pigskin fell right into his hands. But for someone with his first interception, he acted as if he's done this before. After making the impressive catch, Biermann had the piece of mind to pop back up to his feet and rumble towards the end zone. The play saved the Falcons the game and gave Biermann a ESPN highlight.

Words do the play no justice, just watch and enjoy.
http://live.drjays.com/index.php/2010/10/11/the-nfls-defensive-play-of-the-year/

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Was it challenged? It looked like the ball hit the ground as he was catching it, which usually results in an incompletion ruling. Great catch none the less.

TwentyTwo

Master
Knew I could find it here! Thanks! What agreat play by Kroy! Had him penciled in as the starter from the get-go before training camp..how could you not! His tremendous upside is off the charts!

He along with Peyton Hillis were arguably the best athletes on the field in the Browns/Falcons game!

backrow

Hall of Famer
it wasn't challenged, there wasn't much talk of it touching the ground during the game, really.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta say, other than his great interception and return, Biermann has been a big disappointment so far. He hasn't had a sack since the first game of the season, andis not makingmanytackles. He's datinga celebrity, so maybe he's lost some of his focus.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Looks like Kroy has reached the pinnacle of achievement for a black player. Look at "The Freak" Jevon Kearse. He didn't do anything for years (is he still playing??) and was still an All Star. Perhaps Kroy's celebrity romance has pushed him to the level of a black player. It' sure to endear him to the DWF's who eat this stuff up.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann are reportedly dating. Kroy Biermann (pictures below) is no Big Pappa aka Lee Najjar but Kroy was a fifth round pick by the Falcons in 2008.

Kroy Biermann and Zolciak dating reports heat up news today after seasons of Kim hinting she was to marry Big Pappa (Big Poppa). While not confirmed by Zolciak, spies tell In Touch that "They've been dating for about two months"Â￾ and that the two attended the Real Housewives of Atlanta weedding of Cynthia Bailey last Saturday. Cynthia Bailey is the new cast member for RHOFA. The difference with Kroy? He's 24.

Kroy is 6"²3"³, 260-pound, and a defensive end who reportedly was "laughing, kissing and have a great time together"Â￾ with Kim last weekend. Kim was previous linked to DJ Tracy Young by one publication. Zolciak said at the time "I don't believe love has a gender. I have a ton of girlfriends who have been with girls, and I could never comprehend that before"¦.
http://news.lalate.com/2010/07/28/kim-zolciak-and-kroy-biermann-dating/

smiley55.gif
I don't hold out much hope of Kroy reaching football stardom any time soon. . . he needs to return to his Middle American small town values.

icsept

Master
To each his own...but this is horrible. I've watched the show and Kim Zolciak is an old, fake-titted, wig wearing, gold-digging, no-talent alcoholic. Worst of all: She did a crotch shot for the paparazzi while getting out of a limo, and that was the ugliest, beat up cat I've ever seen.

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann are reportedly dating. Kroy Biermann (pictures below) is no Big Pappa aka Lee Najjar but Kroy was a fifth round pick by the Falcons in 2008.

Kroy Biermann and Zolciak dating reports heat up news today after seasons of Kim hinting she was to marry Big Pappa (Big Poppa). While not confirmed by Zolciak, spies tell In Touch that "They've been dating for about two months"Â￾ and that the two attended the Real Housewives of Atlanta weedding of Cynthia Bailey last Saturday. Cynthia Bailey is the new cast member for RHOFA. The difference with Kroy? He's 24.

Kroy is 6"²3"³, 260-pound, and a defensive end who reportedly was "laughing, kissing and have a great time together"Â￾ with Kim last weekend. Kim was previous linked to DJ Tracy Young by one publication. Zolciak said at the time "I don't believe love has a gender. I have a ton of girlfriends who have been with girls, and I could never comprehend that before"¦.
<div></div>http://news.lalate.com/2010/07/28/kim-zolciak-and-kroy-biermann-dating/
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
smiley55.gif
I don't hold out much hope of Kroy reaching football stardom any time soon. . . he needs to return to his Middle American small town values.</div>
Yeah, I don't know what it is with some of these White athletes...Steve Nash, Nowitzki, Bierman, (Favre too?)...and the women they "choose" to be with. Maybe because contemporary American women have become so utterly loathsome (heck, even Alec Baldwin can't find any good "wife material" (because there are few, if any, left here anymore)), so, maybe it says more about the women than the men. But sill, come'on Kroy. Personally, I'd send for the latest Japanese fembot model, complete with all accessories, before I'd hook up with that tramp. Geesh. Hopefully, he is up-to-date on his herpes and Hepatitis A and B shots.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ewwww. i've never even seen her but now that i've looked her up i must say, wtf. he can do better than this hag.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yes, Beirmann is playing nearly as poorly as former 1st round bust, Jamaal Anderson. If he continues to play so poorly, he'll join the small fraternity of white defense players who aren't productive enough to start. Adam "One Tackle & No Sacks Per Game"Â￾ Carriker is currently the only member.

Beirmann is dating a wrinkled reptile with a fake tan, fake tits, fake lips, and a fake TV show. Classy. God forbid he'd find a respectable white woman in order to create a white family.