Johnny Manziel

white is right

Hall of Famer
Manziel_Harden.jpg
JohnnyManzielDailyMail.jpg
1357526176_5391_Manziel-money.png

manzielwtmk-480w.jpg
Johnny-Manziel-Halloween-768x1024.jpg

Got to be honest, extremely disappointed after seeing these pictures, I know hes young and impressionable, but I thought we had a solid proud white kid(after previous events) with massive ability. The picture of the money is pretty much a staple of every rap or Mayweather video. Now with his posting rap lyrics and songs all over twitter, I think Johnny Manziel is turning into a young Johnny Wigger. Things like this just make me appreciate Tebow 10x more, can you imagine how mentally strong Tebow was to stick to his guns despite all the pressure around him? Its a shame Johnny does not have his head as screwed on.

I will follow Manziel and hope he succeeds, but I won't root for him like I used to, i've lost a lot of respect.
Didn't Gronk pose for shots like these? The only difference in my mind is that Gronk is a pro and Johnny is an amateur, who is supposedly a student first and athlete second. Anyway it's hard to be a humble student athlete these days with the pro like adulation. It could be worse he could be on the take like Reggie Bust.....

Westside

Hall of Famer
I see nothing wrong or scandeleous with those photos. Guys, think back to when you were a 20 year old! Just think of the stupid crap or creepy photos we did or took back then. Johnny's pics are actually kind of funny. Lets not be too hard a 20 year young adult, who is a God send in putting major fizzures in the caste sysem.:decision:

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I couldn't agree more westside. Let the kid be a kid. He is from a very good christian family and he is just having a little fun. It's not like he is out getting arrested for stupid things. What kid that age doesn't love women and party at least a little bit.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I couldn't agree more westside. Let the kid be a kid. He is from a very good christian family and he is just having a little fun. It's not like he is out getting arrested for stupid things. What kid that age doesn't love women and party at least a little bit.

I agree too. I mean the money pic is silly, but so is the world today. What I like is that hes smiling in them all. No "gansta" mean mug scowl. Just an honest, boyish, ear to ear grin. Hes young, happy, and everythings out in front of him. The vampires, and leeches will be attacking in full force very soon though, so I hope he matures all the way up. He has the potential to be the ultimate caste buster, and I would bet my arm that the satan worshiping puppet masters are already formulating plans to try to ruin him.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel will not win the Heisman next year. Jordan Lynch will!!!!
Jordan Lynch could pass for 4,000 yards, run for 1,500, complete 80% of his passes and lead NIU to a bowl game and would STILL be completely ignored by the MSM and pundits. Manziel just happened to do his magic against the "superior talent" of the SEC and could not be ignored.

NDfootball06

Jordan Lynch could pass for 4,000 yards, run for 1,500, complete 80% of his passes and lead NIU to a bowl game and would STILL be completely ignored by the MSM and pundits. Manziel just happened to do his magic against the "superior talent" of the SEC and could not be ignored.

Lynch did have a disappointing game against Florida State, although the talent around him was poor

dwid

Hall of Famer
Lynch did have a disappointing game against Florida State, although the talent around him was poor
Lynch is great but he is no Manziel. Johnny almost had 4k passing and 1500 rushing, with 3700 passing and 1400 rushing, I know Lynch was pulled early from a lot of games but he played in one more game than Manziel. It will be interesting where Lynch will wind up after college. Of course they will say he can't play qb, they are already saying it for Manziel which is ridiculous. Lynch has good size for a rb, 6'0 216 pounds.

atrain

C'mon they are just some pictures. Does every White athlete have to be a boyscout? I don't appreciate the insinuation of rap culture with the money photos but he has to live in the real world and that's what kids think is cool. It's like ragging on kids with long hair back in the days when the Beatles were popular. It doesn't look like he's breaking any laws just having some fun.

Anyway if you put your faith in a guy he will always let you down. I would be careful getting too wrapped up in the Tebow myth too. That is going to come crumbling down some day as well.

What do you mean the Tebow myth is going to come crumbling down?Every kid doesn't have to think it's cool not if the parents will teach them at home .You need to read Tebows book it's not a myth the way he is it's ingrained into his dna,he's the one who kept the blacks to behave while he was at Florida because they knew he would challenge them in the gym to a wrestling match were he was undefeated.

What do you mean the Tebow myth is going to come crumbling down?Every kid doesn't have to think it's cool not if the parents will teach them at home .You need to read Tebows book it's not a myth the way he is it's ingrained into his dna,he's the one who kept the blacks to behave while he was at Florida because they knew he would challenge them in the gym to a wrestling match were he was undefeated.

Do you have a source for the Tebow wrestling claim? If not, brilliant troll and thanks for the much needed laugh.

atrain

Do you have a source for the Tebow wrestling claim? If not, brilliant troll and thanks for the much needed laugh.

Are you a troll?You want whites to give up on football because the fight seems to hard.I just started a new profile but I'am the same a-train from when i started the Brian Leonard thread from the Senior Bowl.As for Tebow read his book it's in their of him wrestling any and all comers.You don't think it's kind of strange that when Tebow leaves Florida the thug element takes over not another white boy to put them in their place.

Are you a troll?You want whites to give up on football because the fight seems to hard.I just started a new profile but I'am the same a-train from when i started the Brian Leonard thread from the Senior Bowl.As for Tebow read his book it's in their of him wrestling any and all comers.You don't think it's kind of strange that when Tebow leaves Florida the thug element takes over not another white boy to put them in their place.

Calm down dude, I wasn't calling you a troll, it just sounded too funny to be true. I'll take your word for it. American whites have practically given up on basketball in response to being shut out of the NBA, I don't see why it will be any different if our numbers diminish in the NFL. I'm not very positive about this year's draft and the decreasing number of white starters in the NFL. The black quarterback push would be tolerable if they whitened up other positions, but that isn't happening any time soon.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Johnny Manziel left the Manning brothers' prestigious Passing Academy, with the cover story being that he was sick and dehydrated. But it appears, from reading Peter King's latest column, that Manziel went on a drinking binge and was a no-show because of hangovers, which caused him to be sent home by the Mannings, and then immediately went drinking at a bar in College Station. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...dez-monday-morning-quarterback/?sct=uk_t11_a3

Manziel is quickly wrecking whatever chance he had of being treated fairly by the NFL. The league and its supplicant corporate media propaganda arm will have no qualms about not giving Manziel a fair chance at QB, just as happened to Scott Frost, Eric Crouch, Matt Jones, Tim Tebow, Collin Klein, and a number of other very mobile White quarterbacks, even if Manziel wins the Heisman again (just ask one of last year's finalists for the award, Klein).

With precious few exceptions, White football players have to cultivate an impeccable image off the field. King's article mentions Manziel in the same breath as Ryan Leaf, which is an ominous sign of what's to come. Unless Manziel is unfortunately already an incurable drunk, he better clean up his image immediately and permanently.

dwid

Hall of Famer
its just propaganda. Same crap they did with Hillis to try and get him out of the league, blow up every little non story. I knew someone that was at the bar he was spotted at. He wasn't there for long and left. Unless he took 12 shots of whiskey in a span of a few minutes, I doubt he was hungover. That area isn't exactly party city like New Orleans or Baton Rouge.

The other day I hear that Manziel looked like he was sick and told he shouldn't participate in the drills because he was sick by people in the area, now I wake up to that he was up all night partying and hungover every day, in the Thibideaux/Houma area........when its summer and school is out I think even for the summer term....yeah sure, would just be some coaches from the passing academy and some coon asses, who would have taken pictures if he was drinking hard in ANY of those little crap bars.

I heard he looked sick when he got there which is one of the reasons I decided not to drive out there.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All it took was a few party pictures to seal Matt Leinart's fate as a backup QB in the NFL as he had many haters in the league and in the media. It's the image the media creates that's more important than the reality, and Manziel has been making it easy for them since winning the Heisman. He has to live like a Boy Scout off the field. If he wants to drink he should do it in his room with only a few other people (who have had their cps taken from them so no pics can be taken).

It's extremely unfair as most young men need to sow their wild oats and deserve to have some fun, but in today's "gotcha" society where private conversations and parties and all other private behavior is now fair game, prominent White football players have to understand what the (anti-White Caste) rules are and abide by them if they want to have any chance for a productive NFL career.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well at least Peyton Manning vouched for him today yet the media continues the rumors. Manning has no ties to Manziel, no reason to vouch for him unless Manziel and his family's story of what happened were true. The Manning's run the camp so they should know best. I think Archie knows what a hungover kid looks like and Peyton to a lesser extent.

I haven't seen any pictures from this "incident", have they posted some? I know they have one from that thing a while back.

its ridiculous though, because everyone has camera phones these days. You can't just take those away from friends if you want to have a small party. Blacks aren't turning other blacks in with pics. There must be some sort of code, it should be the same with Whites.

Edit, they have pictures, one is a picture of him taking a photo with fans along aj mccaron, and another with aj mccaron with Eli and Peyton Manning, the must have all been wasted!

and people on message boards HATE him, when he is acting like a typical afflete that they worship, except for the domestic abuse, robbery (stealing a laptop throwing it out the window), and other sorts of crimes. But the supposed reason they hated Tebow was because of his religion and how much he talked about it. Its amazing how the media can twist the mind of sheep so easily. Now they are calling him an "selfish spoiled brat who thinks he is entitled to everything because he won the Heisman and grew up in a rich home with parents that probably never had to say no". Yet affletes aren't bashed for acting entitled, and they do think they are entitled just because they can play football, well many feel that way without hte football part.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
I caught this comment on a DWF thread about Manziel:

There wasn't much positive before his Heisman either. Kid has an arrest record that would make make Titus Young proud

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I had to consult the internet for some background. Manziel's lone arrest, which occurred before his Heisman season, amounted to having a fake ID. Nothing alcohol-related, and despite his seemingly frequent bar visits (where else do college-age kids congregate anyway?), I don't recall any evidence of Manziel actually being intoxicated.

The media and DWFs will always pounce on a white athlete who outperforms his caste. A good parallel is provided by the book Three Felonies a Day, the premise being that if the government wants you badly enough, they'll get you for something. The media is the same: there's a reason why there's never any hand-wringing over black athletes' ridiculous twitter accounts. Twitter is absolutely an unnecessary evil for any white athlete(/person), but as far as other daily indulgences go, I don't believe they make a difference anymore. If they want a narrative, they'll make it up and fill in the blanks as they go. When Geno Smith was heralded a "diva", his critics were denounced as racists.

It doesn't even matter how Manziel plays in terms of his pro prospects. Stats and splits are meaningless. Look at this past college season: the result is that EJ Manuel and Geno Smith will start, while Glennon, Barkley, Nassib, and Tyler Wilson will sit on the bench. Next year, regardless of stats, Heisman voting, record books, combine times, or draft position, Tahj Boyd and Teddy Bridgewater will be starting somewhere and Manziel will be holding a clipboard. Obviously his career will be hurt by a major misstep, but at this point he's already on the roller coaster, so no need to risk becoming another Todd Marinovich just so a few less self-hating liberals announce that you're handling your fame poorly.

dwid

Hall of Famer
check this out, now they are saying after he left the academy he went to college station and was partying, there are a few tweets and they are many stories using a photo from him partying after the cotton bowl win.

http://deadspin.com/5973499/here-ar...ime-at-a-nightclub-after-his-cotton-bowl-win-[updated]

then this link

http://fansided.com/2013/07/14/john...llege-station-after-booted-from-manning-camp/

wow he must be pretty awesome to recreate the same party scenario

consistent with what Maning said:

Mark Passwaters ‏@themarkup

Ok, for those of you freaking out: I have it on very good authority Johnny Manziel was not drunk and kicked out of the Manning camp.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here is another hit piece by BSPN:http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...rity-derail-texas-aggies-season-espn-magazine

Why a family would agree to this interview is beyond me. He needs to get his **** in order if he wants to play at the next level. He needs to realize that the media is out to destroy him like they did Tebow. With that said Manziel is somewhat to blame for not being aware of his stature and that people are going to be out to get him.

He needs to go into a shell, focus on football and school and quit partying IF he wants to be considered as a high round draft pick. IF not than he can just waste his talents and look back in 20 years at what could of been.

His parents also need to start parenting, getting involved and helping him make better decisions.

I am one of his biggest fans and supporters but he can't act like he does, if he was racially aware he would probably be a much more low key person.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Here is another hit piece by BSPN:http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...rity-derail-texas-aggies-season-espn-magazine

Why a family would agree to this interview is beyond me. He needs to get his **** in order if he wants to play at the next level. He needs to realize that the media is out to destroy him like they did Tebow. With that said Manziel is somewhat to blame for not being aware of his stature and that people are going to be out to get him.

He needs to go into a shell, focus on football and school and quit partying IF he wants to be considered as a high round draft pick. IF not than he can just waste his talents and look back in 20 years at what could of been.

His parents also need to start parenting, getting involved and helping him make better decisions.

I am one of his biggest fans and supporters but he can't act like he does, if he was racially aware he would probably be a much more low key person.

It should go without saying that most here at CF are big supporters of JM. We all want to see him do well.

With that being said, and as a parent myself, it sounds like it may be too late for his parents to start parenting, He's 20 years old. They should have started parenting the day he was born.

I will say I didn't have time to read the whole article, but it sounds like he's very spoiled. I tell my friends all the time, if I had the money, I wouldn't buy my children expensive cars. To me a kid should not be driving a Mercedes until they've earned it, that's just me. I guess I'm old school that way.

I'm sure Tim Tebow's parents could have bought him an expensive car, but as he was signing his agent out of Florida, he was still driving around in a green 1990 ford thunderbird.

I afraid that it may take a big fall for JM to figure it out, but I hope that it doesn't happen that way. Hopefully, he gets back to concentrating on football, so we can all enjoy his talents.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Of course the main point is that JM is white. If he were black the media would be silent about or totally praise any off field behavior. If he were black he could kill people, and smoke crack in the locker room without repercussions. He needs to realize that he is target number 1 for the Illuminati/Synagogue of satan when it comes to sports. I predict that he will be ruined, and that we wont get to see him on Sundays busting caste myth.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carolina Speed - I totally agree with you about him being brought up and spoiled. His parents should of taught him some humility. Honestly, he is the only white QB in this upcoming season that has the ability to fend off all the blacks. that have infested the position. He needs to do well this year and not let BSPN and the media tear him down.

I am still baffled as to why the family opened up like this to a reporter. Terrible decision.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Johnny Manziel ‘can be an exceptional NFL quarterback,’ says Doug Flutie

Last December during the Heisman Trophy festivities, former winner Doug Flutie pulled Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin aside to offer a little advice.

“I told them, ‘Get through this, grin and bear it, smile for three days, and then go home. Go back and get ready for football,’†Flutie told For The Win over the phone while promoting the new EA Sports NCAA Football 14. “That’s the stuff that keeps you sane, your routine.â€

Manziel, of course, did the opposite. He had quite the extravagant offseason that was criticized nationwide.

“Johnny, I think, really enjoys the celebrity part of it,†Flutie said. “He likes being on the talk shows, he likes throwing out the first pitch, he likes sitting courtside at the NBA Finals, he wants all that. And that’s all well and good. If you want that, great, but realize when you’re doing that, you’re going to get the negative publicity with it. And that’s the part that’s obviously very frustrating to him.

“He’ll turn back around and say, ‘Hey, I’m a 20-year-old kid, I should be allowed to do this.’ Yeah, you are, but 20-year-old kids aren’t going on late night talk shows or throwing the first pitch and everything else. So it’s your choice.â€

Some pundits believe Manziel will forgo his junior and senior years at Texas A&M and enter the NFL Draft after this season. However, there’s been a mixed bag of analysis of how the Heisman winner will fair on the professional stage.

Flutie thinks Manziel can be as good as he wants to be, and called his arm strength and ability to stand in the pocket and read coverage “excellent.â€

“I think he can be an exceptional NFL quarterback,†he said. “The NFL right now, they love to see guys 6-4, 6-5. I was too short to play when I played, and they wanted you 6-1 to 6-3. But the athletic quarterbacks are getting more of an opportunity to run the spread offenses, run the zone read and do all that.â€

Flutie understands what it’s like to be an undersized quarterback at 5-10. Manziel is listed at 6-1, 210 lbs. on the Aggies website.

“He’s taller than Drew Brees,†Flutie said. “He’s a lot stronger than he looks. He looks like a thin, skinny guy, but he’s built. He’s pretty jacked up.â€

Flutie is looking forward to the start of the college football season, which is only weeks away, and said he’s anxious to watch Manziel go up against Alabama in Week 3.

“Will be interesting to see if someone can dethrone those guys,†Flutie said of the Crimson Tide.

As far as predictions go, the former Boston College All-American said he’s nervous about Clemson in the ACC and thinks Ohio State has the best shot of taking down the SEC for the national championship.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/doug-flutie-thinks-johnny-manziel-will-be-excellent-in-nfl/

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Good for Doug Flutie. He was a hell of a caste screw over himself back in the day.