Joe Biden's America

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

This is about as bad as it gets. I don’t care if the girl is much larger. This is so embarrassing for us.
It's not embarrassing for us. It is a display of the criminality of blacks. This linebacker Serena type big Brutas towers over that scrawny kid and probably outweighs him 80 to 100 lb. He would never have a chance nor do I expect him to. This is just another example that we cannot live together and integration has been a massive failure. And blacks delight in filming their criminality against us. No one else is like that, only them. We must resegregate as there is no other option.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
They gleefully film and nothing ever happens. There is no law and order in this country. I saw an interview with the boys mother begging for some kind of justice, but it’s black history month in America 2.0

Last edited:

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
You can bet if the races where reversed something would happen. The scum would be sitting in front of the white kids house in a pack of 100 terrorizing them. I remember not too long ago an old white man in Milwaukee put his hands on the neck of a retarded black kid as he thought he stole the bike. There were 100 black panthers sitting in front of his house. Beyond sickening!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wake me when White people start asking what is in it for them. Do they even want whites around and what do they offer them, anyone want to ask that or do we shuffle off to the corners of the internet and tell one another about bad things and then howl at the moon.

Seen decades of this, nothing but failure has resulted. Do they want whites in their public schools and what do they offer them. Do they want whites in the military and what do they offer them. Do they want whites to participate in football and what do they offer them. Continue this line of questioning thru out all of society and all human interactions.

When you meet an anti-white racial bigot get them to say it louder, and then place them and their anti-white racial bigotry about the necks of the "Intergrationists" liberal or conservative.

Integration has failed.
Here here!

wile

Master
That's a total suck fest for sure, especially for normies that don't realize it is mainly a psychological ploy, womanish style. Having been raised by women till I made my escape at 18 they will often want you to believe the stupidest crap imaginable, and no man was there to tell me to ignore them at the very least.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is one of the most important videos you will ever watch. Especially for those that don't know the Bible and what's coming in
the near future. They plan to kill most of the world. They will round up the christians first and then come for everyone left. Unless your
one of them you are the enemy. Please watch it brothers because the time is short and the hour is late. It's almost the Harvest.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Here is one of the most important videos you will ever watch. Especially for those that don't know the Bible and what's coming in
the near future. They plan to kill most of the world. They will round up the christians first and then come for everyone left. Unless your
one of them you are the enemy. Please watch it brothers because the time is short and the hour is late. It's almost the Harvest.

WL,

You know I appreciate you as a fellow Christian. I would just you ask a "what if" question. First of all, yes, I believe it's certainly a case of nothing is off the table when it comes to their nefarious agenda. My point is this: What if the "rapture" doesn't happen for the next ten thousand years, or heck, even 50 years? We've got Christians who are seemingly secretly "glad" that things are getting worse because they think that means they'll be getting their escape soon via the "rapture". What is going to happen to the faith of Christians or those seeking Christ if all this agenda of our enemies comes to fruition and Christ doesn't come and rescue them so soon as they are being taught? The faith of many will be destroyed, that's what! I used to be Pre-Trib and even Pre-Wrath but discovered there's a more more convincing position and that is that Christ will return at the end of history as stated in 1 Cor. 15:

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

It's at His coming that the last enemy is destroyed and it says in the meantime, which is now, He is putting His enemies under His feet and then the very last enemy to be destroyed is death. That happens when He comes back. That means He is NOT coming back until the enemies are put under His feet first.

Our future generations will curse us if we keep misinterpreting scripture and defaulting to a mindset of "Well, we can just know God's in control" and "we can sit back and see things get worse knowing it's all according to plan and we'll be outta here any day now...". This is the misguided albeit sincere mindset of many Christians and it transfers into their lack of effort to "overcome evil with good" (Rom. 12:21) as we are commanded to.

We are to be about the business of winning the nations to Him and discipling them. (Matt. 28:19,20)

We should live like He could come today but plan like it's a long way off. Which it is in all likelihood.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WL,

You know I appreciate you as a fellow Christian. I would just you ask a "what if" question. First of all, yes, I believe it's certainly a case of nothing is off the table when it comes to their nefarious agenda. My point is this: What if the "rapture" doesn't happen for the next ten thousand years, or heck, even 50 years? We've got Christians who are seemingly secretly "glad" that things are getting worse because they think that means they'll be getting their escape soon via the "rapture". What is going to happen to the faith of Christians or those seeking Christ if all this agenda of our enemies comes to fruition and Christ doesn't come and rescue them so soon as they are being taught? The faith of many will be destroyed, that's what! I used to be Pre-Trib and even Pre-Wrath but discovered there's a more more convincing position and that is that Christ will return at the end of history as stated in 1 Cor. 15:

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

It's at His coming that the last enemy is destroyed and it says in the meantime, which is now, He is putting His enemies under His feet and then the very last enemy to be destroyed is death. That happens when He comes back. That means He is NOT coming back until the enemies are put under His feet first.

Our future generations will curse us if we keep misinterpreting scripture and defaulting to a mindset of "Well, we can just know God's in control" and "we can sit back and see things get worse knowing it's all according to plan and we'll be outta here any day now...". This is the misguided albeit sincere mindset of many Christians and it transfers into their lack of effort to "overcome evil with good" (Rom. 12:21) as we are commanded to.

We are to be about the business of winning the nations to Him and discipling them. (Matt. 28:19,20)

We should live like He could come today but plan like it's a long way off. Which it is in all likelihood.

First off Yes I agree with what you said. I'm not a pretribulation rapture guy. I would love it if it was true but from my Biblical Studies we won't
be raptured until after the tribulation. The few of us that somehow survive through the 7 years of destruction to the earth. Most christians in
my opinion will not make it through it. Just as they came for Jesus they will come for us. I will fight for this country I love. I will also fight for my Lord and Savior first and foremost. I haven't given up but this man does show what they want. Even if they succeed it cannot be but for
a short time. I'm not giving into their nwo propaganda. I will try to raise awareness and prepare the best I can. I also try to make sure my faith is right. Lastly I just try to spread the truth to fight this worldwide communism. Hope that helps you understand where I'm at just briefly.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice conversation .

This is maddening! This regime is an enemy of the people.

Biden decides to give the WHO authority over U.S. sovereignty​

Global bureaucrats to be able to demand vaxes, lockdowns, surveillance, more​

The World Health Organization, a subsidiary of the United Nations run by a team of bureaucrats in Geneva, soon could have the power to dictate lockdowns, vaccination mandates, social distancing and much more in the United States.

Even surveillance of citizens.

A new report from the Epoch Times explains Joe Biden is getting ready to sign the U.S. up to a "legally binding" deal that would give international politicians authority to make decisions for America during a pandemic.

And he's maneuvering so it won't require approval by the U.S Senate.

It would give the bureaucrats who follow the U.N.'s political agenda the authority to "declare and manage a global pandemic."

All signatories would have to abide by the rules those bureaucrats would decree, including "lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations," the report said.

"They want to see a centralized, vaccine-and-medication-based response, and a very restrictive response in terms of controlling populations," David Bell, a former WHO bureaucrat, said in an interview with the Epoch Times.

Rest of article

What sort of hellish pedo pics of Biden does somebody have? This guy is like a Manchurian dream. Else somebody controls him with a joystick through a brain implant. This guy is evil with nada saving graces.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Not for nothing but what difference does it make? Practically speaking the WHO can do whatever it wants anyway!! I mean they shut the economy down for 18 months already, printed an ungodly amount of money, etc etc

I’m not saying this is good, but it doesn’t feel like news to me after all we have seen

Flint

Mentor
It's more like the US med agencies (actually the pharmacy giants) are controlling the WHO. So this attempt is just way at bringing the world under their control. The US already is.

It all could be undone just as easily if the right person was elected. Not that it would ever happen.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Given the current demographics of the us and what we have already seen, I don’t think there will ever be more than token opposition going forward

Us medical agencies control the who and by extension, the world.

The well connected powers control the medical agencies

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
First off Yes I agree with what you said. I'm not a pretribulation rapture guy. I would love it if it was true but from my Biblical Studies we won't
be raptured until after the tribulation. The few of us that somehow survive through the 7 years of destruction to the earth. Most christians in
my opinion will not make it through it. Just as they came for Jesus they will come for us. I will fight for this country I love. I will also fight for my Lord and Savior first and foremost. I haven't given up but this man does show what they want. Even if they succeed it cannot be but for
a short time. I'm not giving into their nwo propaganda. I will try to raise awareness and prepare the best I can. I also try to make sure my faith is right. Lastly I just try to spread the truth to fight this worldwide communism. Hope that helps you understand where I'm at just briefly.
Hey WL,

I appreciate you and certainly wasn't trying to put you on the defensive. Your faith is real and I know that. We just have a difference regarding eschatology. I believe the Great Tribulation actually already happened in 70 AD with the destruction of Jerusalem. I am a (partial) Preterist if you want to look that up to get a basic idea of what I believe. It has certainly helped me regarding some conflicting passages. But we can talk about that another time.

This is an interesting thread and I'm certainly glad it's in "Miscellaneous" because it certainly is! LOL
Edit: Sometimes I'm too busy to even know what thread I'm in. :)

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
George Carlin - no right winger to be sure but read this and see how much you agree with him…..

From Life Is Worth Losing
Recorded on November 5, 2005, Beacon Theater, New York City, New York

“It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it”.

People are ******* nuts. This country is full of nitwits and ********. Do you ever notice that? Oh, my goodness, yes. Oh, my goodness. Yeah. Nitwits, ********, **** ups, scumbags, jerk offs and dipshits. And they all vote. They all vote, yeah. In fact, sometimes you get the impression They’re the only ones who vote. You can usually tell who’s been doing the voting by looking at the ******* election returns. Man, it sure ain’t me out there wasting my time with a meaningless activity like that. You know those people on the “Jerry Springer Show”, those are the average Americans. Oh, yeah, believe me. Below average can’t get on the show. Can’t get on. Below average is sitting home watching that **** on TV, getting ready to out and vote, filling out their sample ballot. People are ******* dumb.

You can say what you want about this country, and I love this place. I love the freedoms we used to have. I love it. I love that. I love it when it didn’t take a ******* catastrophe to get us to care for one another. I love the fact that we’re on camera all the time from all angles. But, you know, you can say what you want about America. And I say I love this place. I wouldn’t have it any other way, wouldn’t live in any other time in history in any other place. But say what you want about America. Land of the free, home of the brave. We’ve got some dumb-ass ************* floating around this country. Dumb-ass *************, you know. Now, obviously that doesn’t include this audience. I understand that. You seem intelligent and perceptive but the rest of them, holy jumping ******* **** balls. Dumber than a second coat of paint.

Now, this ain’t just ranting and raving. This ain’t just blowing off steam. I got a little evidence to support my claim. It just seems to me seems to me, that only a really low IQ population could have taken this beautiful continent, this magnificent American landscape that we inherited… Well, actually, we stole it from the Mexicans and the Indians but. Hey, it was nice when we stole it. It looked pretty good. It was pristine. Paradise. Have you seen it lately? Have you taken a good look at it lately? It’s ******* embarrassing.

Only a nation of unenlightened half-wits could have taken this beautiful place and turned it into what it is today, a shopping mall. A big, ******* shopping mall. You know that. That’s all you got. That’s all you got here, folks. Mile after mile of mall after mall. Many, many malls. Major malls and mini malls. They put the mini malls in between the major malls. And in between the mini malls they put the mini marts. And in between the mini marts. You’ve got the car lots, gas stations, muffler shops, Laundromats, cheap hotels, fast food joints, strip clubs and dirty bookstores. America the beautiful. One big transcontinental commercial cesspool.

And how do the people feel about all this? How do the people feel about living in a coast-to-coast shopping mall? Well, they think it’s JUST ******* DANDY! They think it is as cool as can be. Because Americans love the mall. They love the mall. That’s where they get to satisfy their two most prominent addictions at the same time. Shopping and eating. Millions of semiconscious Americans day after day shuffling through the malls shopping and eating. Especially eating. Americans love to eat. They are fatally attracted to the slow death of fast food. Hot dogs, corn dogs, triple bacon cheeseburgers, deep-fried butter dipped in pork fat and cheesewhiz, mayonnaise-soaked barbecue, mozzarella patty melts. America will eat anything. Anything. Anything. ****,if you were selling sautéed raccoons ******** on a stick, Americans would buy them and eat them. Especially if you dipped them in butter and put a little salsa on them.

This country is big-time pig time. Forget the bald eagle. You know what the national emblem of this country ought to be? A big bowl of macaroni and cheese. A BIG BOWL. Because everything in this country is king size. King size, extra large and SUPER JUMBO. Especially the ******* people! Have you seen some of the people in this country? Have you taken a good look at some of these big, fat ************* walking around? Big, fat *************. Oh, my God. Huge piles of redundant protoplasm lumbering through the malls like a fleet of interstate buses. The people in this country are immense. Massive bellies. Monstrous thighs and big, fat ******* asses. And if you stand there for a minute and you look at one of them, you’ll look at one of them and you begin to wonder, How does this woman take a ****? How does she ****? And even more frightening, How does she wipe her ass? Can she even locate her *******? She must require assistance. Are paramedics trained in this field? And standing right next to her. Of course. With a plate full of nachos and a mouthful of pie is her clueless ******* husband Joe Six Pack. With his monstrous swollen beer belly hanging dangerously out over his belt buckle. This guy ain’t seen his dick since the Nixon administration. And if you stand there and you look at the two of them. You begin to wonder to yourself, Do these people ****? Is this man actually capable of ******* this woman? It doesn’t seem structurally possible that these two people could achieve penetration. Maybe they’re in that “Cirque du Soleil” or something. I’m telling you the people in this country – every one of them – is 50 pounds overweight. They are GARGANTUAN.

And in the summertime – God help us – in the summertime they will all want to wear short pants. Jesus Lord, Protector of All That is Good and Holy, deliver us from fat people in short pants. They all got short pants, big bellies, fat thighs and dumb kids. Short pants, big bellies, fat thighs and dumb kids. Every one of them has got two dumbass kids with them. And the whole family is wearing T-shirts, and every one of them has got the same T-shirt… “I’m with stupid.” Apparently in this country, the Stupids are an extended family.

And besides wearing them T-shirts. Everyone in the family has got on a backpack. They got a backpack strapped to their back so they can carry around lots of stupid ****. And the reason they got to carry their stupid **** strapped to their backs is because their hands must remain free at all times to hold food. And to get that food up to the mouth where it gets shoveled in with all the rest of the disgusting **** they ate that day. And… Another reason for the backpacks is these people are going to buy even more stupid ****. They ain’t got enough stupid **** at home. They just had a stupid **** sale, they’re gonna buy more.

They’re going to go out in the parking lot and stuff this stuff into the big, fat, ugly, oversized SUV that’s got plenty of room in it. Plenty of room in it for stupid **** and lots of room left over for these big, fat, ugly ************* to get them home. Stopping on the way, of course, for jelly roll and fried dough.

These people, these people are efficient, professional, compulsive consumers. It’s their civic duty. Consumption. It’s the new national pastime. **** baseball. It’s consumption. The only true lasting American value that’s left. Buying things. Buying things. People spending money they don’t have on things they don’t need. MONEY THEY DON’T HAVE ON THINGS THEY DON’T NEED. So they can max out their credit cards and spend the rest of their lives paying 18 percent interest on something that cost 12.50. And they didn’t like it when they got it home anyway! Not too bright, folks. Not too ******* bright.

But if you talk to one of them about this. If you isolate one of them, you sit them down rationally, and you talk to them about the low IQ’s and the dumb behavior and the bad decisions. Right away they start talking about education. That’s the big answer to everything. Education. They say “We need more money for education. We need more books. More teachers. More classrooms. More schools. We need more testing for the kids”. You say to them, “Well, you know, we’ve tried all of that and the kids still can’t pass the tests”. They say, “Don’t you worry about that. We’re going to lower the passing grades”. And that’s what they do in a lot of these schools now. They lower the passing grades so more kids can pass. More kids pass, the school looks good, everybody’s happy, the IQ of the country slips another two or three points and pretty soon all you’ll need to get into college is a ******* pencil. Got a pencil? Get the **** in there, it’s physics. Then everyone wonders why 17 other countries graduate more scientists than we do. “EDUCAATION”. Politicians know that word. They USE it on you. Politicians have traditionally hidden behind three things, the flag, the Bible and children. “No child left behind. No child left behind.” Oh, really? Well, it wasn’t long ago you were talking about giving kids a head start. Head start. Left behind. Someone is losing ******* ground here.

But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this. There’s a reason that education sucks. And it’s the same reason that it will never ever. Ever be fixed. It’s never going to get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. BECAUSE THE OWNERS OF THIS COUNTRY DON’T WANT THAT. I’m talking about the real owners now. The real owners. The big, wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians… they’re irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. YOU DON’T. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. YOU HAVE OWNERS. THEY OWN YOU. THEY OWN *EVERYTHING*! They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, and city halls. They got the judges in their back pocket. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear!

THEY’VE GOT YOU BY THE BALLS! They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed. Well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interest. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they’re getting ****** by a system that threw them overboard 30 ******* years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want OBEDIENT WORKERS. OBEDIENT WORKERS. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits. The end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now, they’re coming for your SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY. They want your ******* retirement money. They want it back! So they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street! And you know something, they’ll get it… they’ll get it ALL from you sooner or later… because they own this ******* place! It’s a BIG CLUB…AND YOU AIN’T IN IT! You and I are not in the big club! By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head. And their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy… The table is tilted. Folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good. Honest. Hard- working people. White collar. Blue collar. It doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on.

Good, honest, hard-working people continue… these are people of modest means. Continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a **** about them. THEY DON’T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU! THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU. AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL! Yeah. You know. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their ******** every day. Because the owners of this country know the truth… It’s called the American dream. Because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've never watched South Park but it's been a very influential show for better or worse, the latter more than the former from what I know about the show and its creators and the movies they've made. But these bits have become timely again in Joe Biden's America: