Jersey Shore

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If people want to see truly attractive women of Italian/latin descent, I'll start with these:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0516225/

Pic #2 and #6 are just great. They really capture her charm and elegance.

http://www.adrianneleon.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1573063

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrianne_Leon

DAMNNNNN!!!! She's drop dead gorgeous, and has such a seductive voice. I want some kids with her!! Be my girl!!

I don't like the "loud" Mediterranean women, never have, but rather the softer one's that know they need a strong mofo for a MAN.

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
What are your views on this so called show?  Personally I can't stand it.  The show gives New Jersey a bad name and steroids, tanning, and looks aren't the only important things in life.  On top of that one of the cast was arrested yesterday.  http://www.examiner.com/x-57780-Hartford-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m7d31-Snooki-arrest-is-attempt-at-keeping-her-name-in-fame-says-ex
The only thing I would find more repugnant is if they had a Black version of this show. Yo in Da Hood....
smiley11.gif
The Italian American stereotype of the Guido is so played out and tired. At least the Sopranos was well written...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Quintessential modern sheeple-bait. I've never watched that crapola (& never will), but heard about it. It's more mindless fluff (used a distraction from the PTB's dismantling of our Republic) via cultmarx vermin at MTV (owned by Viacom...chaired by juden Globalist Elite member Murray Rothstein (aka - Sumner Redstone)).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I honestly don't know what's worse, this crap called Jersey Shore or the TO show and Ochostinko dating garbage. They take a bunch of gorgeous, mostly white women, and make a reality show about how these women fight for the negroes love. Plenty of DWF's love to watch it.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I honestly don't know what's worse, this crap called Jersey Shore or the TO show and Ochostinko dating garbage.

i honestly don't know what's worse ... this crap actually makes it on the air, or aware White people who frequent this board waste their time watching it.

i can't believe any of you guys actually watch this kind of crap. what the hell is wrong with you?
smiley5.gif

furthermore, that skank Snooki isn't even Italian. she is yet another minority baby raised by stupid White people who'd rather adopt a "special" diversity baby than become parents of White children. i forget what she is ... puerto rican, chilean, mexican, or what. but she's sure as hell not Italian.

and that lame ass show is about as much "reality" as any soap opera on daytime tv.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>
whiteathlete33 said:
I honestly don't know what's worse, this crap called Jersey Shore or the TO show and Ochostinko dating garbage.
</div>
<div></div>
<div>i honestly don't know what's worse ... this crap actually makes it on the air, or aware White people who frequent this board waste their time watching it.</div>
<div></div>
<div>i can't believe any of you guys actually watch this kind of crap. what the hell is wrong with you?
smiley5.gif
</div>
<div></div>
<div>furthermore, that skank Snooki isn't even Italian. she is yet another minority baby raised by stupid White people who'd rather adopt a "special" diversity baby than become parents of White children. i forget what she is ... puerto rican, chilean, mexican, or what. but she's sure as hell not Italian.</div>
<div></div>
<div>and that lame ass show is about as much "reality" as any soap opera on daytime tv.</div>

I have never once in my life watched Jersey Shore or that Ochostinko crap. It's in the news every single day and I'm sick of it. How can I not be familiar with it when it's all over the news on a daily basis?

whiteathlete33 said:
I honestly don't know what's worse, this crap called Jersey Shore or the TO show and Ochostinko dating garbage.  They take a bunch of gorgeous, mostly white women, and make a reality show about how these women fight for the negroes love.  Plenty of DWF's love to watch it.
Why dose anybody watch TV and movies??
that's not the real world!
TV make's me sick, just makebelieve!
in the world of TV, a black man can be, hard working, loyal, brave, even attractive.

they build a false-reality with their highpaid hookers,[actors],
you can find a lot of women that will say a baboon is hot for a few dollors..............

DixieDestroyer said:
Quintessential modern sheeple-bait. I've never watched that crapola (& never will), but heard about it. It's more mindless fluff (used a distraction from the PTB's dismantling of our Republic) via cultmarx vermin at MTV (owned by Viacom...chaired by juden Globalist Elite member Murray Rothstein (aka - Sumner Redstone)).
smiley32.gif

foobar75

Master
I don't think any of us on this forum should be watching a whole lot of television, especially that "reality" TV stuff that is 100% pure garbage. I'm proud to say I have never ever watched a single episode of these IQ lowering shows, and if I know anything about them, it's because I heard it in passing while flipping channels on a rare day I was bored, or browsing the web. It seems everyone is always talking about this trash, so you cannot get away from it.
smiley5.gif

What do I watch is very limited. I stopped watching the news a long time ago. Every once in a while, I may tune in to see what the enemy is saying and what latest propaganda the sheeple are being bombarded with. There used to be some decent, funny shows during the week, but that, too, was a long time ago. I have no idea what the current sitcoms and other drama series are playing these days, and I don't care.

As for commercials, well, they have become a favorite playground for feminists and cultural marxists to bash and ridicule white men, so they really serve no purpose other than getting my blood boiling.
smiley7.gif

Here's some good stuff, in my opinion:

Ice-Road Truckers on the History Channel
The Deadliest Catch on Discovery
Sons of Anarchy on FX
Breaking Bad on AMC
Re-runs of CSI, Law & Order, Seinfeld, Fraiser

+ I watch lots of sports

Overall, not including sports, I probably watch about 10-15hrs of TV per week max. If anyone has other good shows they'd like to recommend, do share them here.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Some positives out of the show.
1) Big masculine Italian men that are not afraid of confrontation
2) I have yet to see a negro\latino featured in an episode
3) White men can be seen as "players" which is different from the usual stereotype. At least they're not shown as weak, nerds.
4) Some good looking girls

Negatives
1) Most of the cast is stupid
2) Shows how America is obsessed with material things
3) Not ideal role modelsEdited by: celticdb15

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
There a few watchable things on T.V.

I also like "Ice Road Truckers,"

Another show on the History Channel, "Gangland," actaully is pretty good. It shows how gangs really work, which could open the eyes of unaware whites on the subject.

I like to watch the show "Mythbusters" on the Discovery Channel. They do some intersting stuff on that show.

NCIS is also a show I like.

I watch South Park sometimes. Even though it can get gross, it is very politically incorrect.

I'll watch a lot of sports (Hockey, Baseball, and Football, etc.)

Most of the time though, I play a lot of sports, run outside a lot, and lift weights every morning. My favorite activity is hanging out with my friends.Edited by: Jack Lambert

snow

Mentor
Seinfeld is jewish garbage. Larry David is the biggest pervert. The show is basically a bunch of jews in their mid 30's that don't want to grow up and become responsible adults and raise families and they seem to have sex with different people every week. I don't think its a good message to portray. That kind of behavior shouldn't be acceptable. Law &amp; Order is crap because almost every time I have watched it, the criminal is portrayed as a white male when that is the opposite of reality.

Besides sports, I like the show Pawn Stars, every now and then some cool old stuff goes into the store, although the people that run it seem kind of goofy. There just doesn't seem to be many quality shows on television.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I haven't watched Jersey Shore. As an Italian-American myself I can't stand this perpetuation of the "stupid greaseball sleazebag" stereotype. Also, as has already been pointed out, this "Snooki" gollum piece of garbage gnome isn't even an Italian. Just another stupid loser from the deepest, nastiest pits of Guatemala or whatever the hell crap country she's from, trying to co-op an ethnicity she is NOT a part of.

I don't condone violence against women or brown Smurfs, but I really wouldn't mind if she would at least stand on an upside down bucket and shout as loud as she can to admit she's a mud. Damn.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
foobar75 said:
I don't think any of us on this forum should be watching a whole lot of television, especially that "reality" TV stuff that is 100% pure garbage. I'm proud to say I have never ever watched a single episode of these IQ lowering shows, and if I know anything about them, it's because I heard it in passing while flipping channels on a rare day I was bored, or browsing the web. It seems everyone is always talking about this trash, so you cannot get away from it.
smiley5.gif

What do I watch is very limited. I stopped watching the news a long time ago. Every once in a while, I may tune in to see what the enemy is saying and what latest propaganda the sheeple are being bombarded with. There used to be some decent, funny shows during the week, but that, too, was a long time ago. I have no idea what the current sitcoms and other drama series are playing these days, and I don't care.

As for commercials, well, they have become a favorite playground for feminists and cultural marxists to bash and ridicule white men, so they really serve no purpose other than getting my blood boiling.
smiley7.gif

Here's some good stuff, in my opinion:

Ice-Road Truckers on the History Channel
The Deadliest Catch on Discovery
Sons of Anarchy on FX
Breaking Bad on AMC
Re-runs of CSI, Law &amp; Order, Seinfeld, Fraiser

+ I watch lots of sports

Overall, not including sports, I probably watch about 10-15hrs of TV per week max. If anyone has other good shows they'd like to recommend, do share them here.

Excellentpost. I also have never watcheda "reality" show except for a few minutes on a rare occasion. That's literally all I can take of any prime time shows before I have to turn the channel, not that there's anything worth watching most of the time on the thousand or so channels I get from DirecTV. The white masses who are hooked on the utter junk spewed forth from the dinosaur networks are totally useless when it comes to comprehending what's going on in the U.S., much less doing anything about it. (Yes, i realize there's some exceptions here and there, but not many.)

I watched the CBS Evening News tonight for the first time in a while, and it was a bunch of fluff, other than the obligatory report on the BP oil spill. The first five minutes were breathlessly devoted to Chelsea Clinton's wedding, with the reporter claiming that all of America was fascinated by it. Most of the rest of it was similar crap: the world's best horseshoe thrower was profiled in a piece by the white guy who was also the show's anchorman; he was so young he looked like he should still be in college, but hehad therequired happy shiny people style of delivery down pat. It was pretty much indistinguishable from Entertainment Tonight in content.

It's off topic, but speaking of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, I much prefer Paul Craig Roberts' take on it rather than CBS News': http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts07302010.html

chris371

Mentor
Watch south park guys, its the least PC show on the planet. Theres some really mature good humor in that show, between the childish parts.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
I haven't watched Jersey Shore. As an Italian-American myself I can't stand this perpetuation of the "stupid greaseball sleazebag" stereotype. Also, as has already been pointed out, this "Snooki" gollum piece of garbage gnome isn't even an Italian. Just another stupid loser from the deepest, nastiest pits of Guatemala or whatever the hell crap country she's from, trying to co-op an ethnicity she is NOT a part of.

I don't condone violence against women or brown Smurfs, but I really wouldn't mind if she would at least stand on an upside down bucket and shout as loud as she can to admit she's a mud. Damn.

You are correct. She's from Chile but has Italian parents. The reason I am a bit familiar with this show is because I live in NJ and I can't put on any radio station or pick up any newspaper without having to read some crap about this show. Even the classic rock NY stations I listen to discuss this ridiculous show in between songs on almost a daily basis.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I use the television for these reasons:

1. News from FNN

2. Boxing on HBO / Showtime and ESPN

3. Any NFL/NBA/MLB/MMA/NCCA Sports where there are white athelets
dominating.

4. History Channel / Military Channel

5. HBO for "Entorage and Curb you Enthusiasm" series and last years new movie releases.

Regarding this Jersey Shore nonsense, I could not give a flying rat's a** about it. Both Snooki and J Wow need to be "kissed" and kissed alot! All these creeps are pathetic losers, who are moderately attractive and trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame into several years, like all reality shows.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
They exaggerate "black prowess" on Gangland, acting like these groups of emaciated (not to mention dumb as f*ck) negroes "own every street of so-and-so city."

For example, there was an episode about Columbia, South Carolina. This episode may have been called "Dirty South" or something. Anyways, there was this tiny group of very dumb, very mouthy, emaciated negroes, and I don't believe for one second that they "own Columbia." Absolute tripe.

There's no disputing that there's a ton of negroes in the Columbia area, but don't be feeding me garbage about the "invincible/superhuman negro." It's simply propaganda.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, agreed. I always documentary type shows on prison, gangs, war & the mafia interesting. I've watch a good bit of "Gangland", and the AB/"Brand" episode was my favorite.
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I love Lockup on MSNBC. It's one of my favorite shows but Dog the Bounty Hunter is my favorite. I don't care what anyone here says Dog is the man.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 I was somewhat curious about that poser who plays wanna be cop in the Bounty Hunter reality show. But when he got caught talking about negros, then starting apologizing/crying and walking the perp walk, I lost ALL respect for this poser. To me he is a friggn joke! I depise him. He is a part time sober DWF. F'ing loser he is!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33 I was somewhat curious about that poser who plays wanna be cop in the Bounty Hunter reality show. But when he got caught talking about negros, then starting apologizing/crying and walking the perp walk, I lost ALL respect for this poser. To me he is a friggn joke! I depise him. He is a part time sober DWF. F'ing loser he is!
\

Westside, he really didn't have a choice. Had this been a black guy with his own show who made anti-white comments nothing would have happened to him Since Dog is white(part American Indian) A&amp; E took his show off the air. Was he supposed to give up his career and future or apologize and make amends? I think it's pretty obvious why he went that route.