I was recently turned on to this great message board at the urging of a listener...

TheVoice

Listening to your Thursday January 26th 2023 broadcast...you speak truth my friend. Looking forward to your talk with Don!

edit: I do have to respectfully disagree with you regarding cultural marxism and sports. It was one of the first institutions subverted by the far left.
Thank you, LF, I appreciate the positive words...looking forward to the conversation with Don greatly...

TheVoice

Very much looking forward to a conversation with Don Wassall on my Show this evening, Don will be with me for the entirety of Hour # 2.

The Show commences at 8PE - 7PC - 6PM - 5PP

Thank you!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Very much looking forward to a conversation with Don Wassall on my Show this evening, Don will be with me for the entirety of Hour # 2.

Thank you!
Cool! Looking forward to it!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If any of you cool cats are on Twitter I want to follow you...

@VeryBadMofo
I haven't taken the plunge into Twitter yet. Some of the other guys here are on there. LeonardFan is I believe and a few others.

TheVoice

I haven't taken the plunge into Twitter yet. Some of the other guys here are on there. LeonardFan is I believe and a few others.
I don't blame anyone for not being on Twitter, actually on the contrary, I applaud them.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Thank you!
is there a link to listen to this after the live stream?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm listening now but I hope I didn't miss it. Yes please post a link to the interview with Don. Thank you.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm listening now but I hope I didn't miss it. Yes please post a link to the interview with Don. Thank you.
WL,
He will be speaking with Don in the second hour. He's in the first hour now.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
He really has some good things to say. Looking forward to Don joining in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent job Don. That last hour went by way too fast. You did great and I can't wait to see you on their again. I hope alot of members
here got to listen to the show. I like this show. I'm gonna listen to him alot more. Good job by both of you!

TheVoice

My thanks to Don and to those who tuned in, apologies that I erred in leaving my mic off to start the first 7-8 minutes of the show, just a bird brained move by me. Those who want to hear Don can head to the website here: https://www.patrickryanshow.com/

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Great job by Don and Patrick on the interview. It went really great and the topics were well covered and analyzed. I hope more people tune in to both guys on their associated formats!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
My thanks to Don and to those who tuned in, apologies that I erred in leaving my mic off to start the first 7-8 minutes of the show, just a bird brained move by me. Those who want to hear Don can head to the website here: https://www.patrickryanshow.com/
And by the way Patrick don't sweat it that your mic was off for those minutes. I was one of the ones that emailed you but mine was worded much kinder than some of the ones you mentioned, LOL. I wasn't going to email but I thought to myself, "What if no one else is letting him know?" So in the subject line I just put NO SOUND, and right after that you recognized the problem and it all worked out for the good. It was a great interview!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, Patrick, I'm thankful to have been on your show. Glad you found this site and we found you. You're a topnotch interviewer, I'm glad to have been interviewed by a real pro and also one with fairness on his mind. You're an important voice my friend.

Don did very well, made the right points.

I agree that there aren't any "right-leaning" pro football team owners.

Phall

Master
I'm listening to the show now (after the broadcast) for this episode, although not 'just because' of Don's appearance. I'd already listened to the most recent episode from last Thursday and really like it. Thank you, Dino, for putting out content (bravely, with your face and name on it.) This is a heroic feat, and I hope you'll be remembered for it. Not to sound morbid: I'm a new fan, and will bei figuring out where I can share your content with my normie pals.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Excellent interview and I agree with WL that was a fast hour!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thank you, Patrick for interviewing Don. I listened early this morning. Hearing Don reminded me of how I was when identifying white football players when I was growing up. I always looked for white players and as Don said, I to would make a head count. I was a huge Cowboys fan in the 70's. Tom Landry was a class act and there were always a fair amount of white players on his teams. Players such as Charley Waters and Cliff Harris at the SS and FS positions and of course my favorite QB Roger Staubach.
I found this site around the time my son was beginning to play middle school football and he was RB and I searched white RB's and CF came up. He became an all-state RB as a junior in High School and have told his story several times on the site. He was not heavily recruited, although he held many D-2 and some D-1AA offers. He was getting noticed by Clemson, Wake Forest, East Carolina, etc. but no firm offers. He was told by a D-1 school that they would not recruit a white RB, although he had just rushed over 3,000 yards during his junior year in HS.
Anyway, sorry to ramble, but it does seem that more white RB's are at least getting looks out of HS now. Will Shipley has emerged at Clemson and Cole Cabana is going to Michigan just to name few.
Great to have you here and again, thank you!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I enjoyed the interview last night. It was good to hear Don speak and be able to articulate his experiences of how he became racially aware eventually leading to his creation of Caste Football. Both Patrick and Don both certainly have the talent to speak on these matters in a much more concise, laid out manner than I could. I also just enjoy what you are saying Patrick - very unapologetic and totally on point. I think you speak for many disenfranchised racially aware Whites.

I'll do my best to get your website and radio show out there on Social Media platforms - I think folks on Gab might be attracted to your message and what you have to say.

Well done interview gentlemen - best hour of radio I have listened to in a long time. Thanks again.

icsept

Master
Great show, guys. Mad Dog Radio was one of my favorites back in the hey day of Sirius radio. I frequently listened to “Dino Costa.” Don, you definitely represented yourself and your site with class and intelligence.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Despite the Super Bowl being a lump of coal in our stockings, all is not lost. This site has been slowly growing with more and more
people posting. If this show gets bigger and bigger it can help this great website to grow. Hope we can help Don get some money
someday. In addition to that it's about white awareness. The show like our site here is an excellent weapon for our people to educate
and then take action. Our people deserve a future. As I said many post above, great job gentlemen.