I was recently turned on to this great message board at the urging of a listener...

TheVoice

In previewing the content on this board thus far I am duly impressed.

If I may do anything to advance this board's exposure all one needs to do is alert me to how I should proceed.

I am a former 5 year national sports commentator within the strict confines of the controlled-media cartel (SiriusXM) now fashioning my own independent and uncensored Online platform.

I look forward to commiserating with you all and invite you all to join me on the flip side: https://www.patrickryanshow.com/

P.S. I would relish any opportunity to host the curator of this message board on an upcoming Show: RyanRadioShow@Gmail.Com

Thank you.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Patrick,

Talk about serendipity! I've noticed recently that referrals to my other site, americanfreedomnews.us, were starting to come from your site, so glad you found Caste Football also.

By coincidence I have a radio show starting on Republic Broadcasting in February. It will be hosted by my friend Patricia Aiken but I will be on quite a bit as her unofficial sidekick. So yes I'd like to be on your show and hopefully you can be on The Freedom Times News Hour after we get it launched. I'll send you a pm shortly.

TheVoice

Hello Patrick,

Talk about serendipity! I've noticed recently that referrals to my other site, americanfreedomnews.us, were starting to come from your page, so glad you found Caste Football also.

By coincidence I have a radio show starting on Republic Broadcasting in February. It will be hosted by my friend Patricia Aiken but I will be on quite a bit as her unofficial sidekick. So yes I'd like to be on your show and hopefully you can be on The Freedom Times News Hour after we get it launched. I'll send you a pm shortly.
That is truly ironic, Don! Thank you, my friend. Please get in touch with me when it's convenient for you...I'd love to talk with you for an hour on my Show. Godspeed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard my friend. We need all of the positive exposure we can get. It's a great website here with very knowledgable posters.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be on at 9 pm EST Tuesday evening. Patrick posted his site url above and the show will subsequently be archived on Republic Broadcasting Network https://republicbroadcasting.org/

You should support RBN if you don't already by listening to the shows you like and helping with donations when you can. RBN is starving financially like almost all patriotic endeavors (mine included).

TheVoice

Looking forward to speaking with Don, should be an engaging and enlightening conversation for all...BTW, you won't find me on Twitter, I've been banned by Mr. Musk's "free speech" platform.

I know...shocking :)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just listened to your latest show Patrick, or do you prefer Dino? Really enjoyed it. You had me cracking up at the intro and from then on I knew you were going to be a kindred spirit. Would love to hear Don as a guest on your show!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the site! I look forward to hearing you and Don speak. I’ll have to give your show a listen too!

TheVoice

Just listened to your latest show Patrick, or do you prefer Dino? Really enjoyed it. You had me cracking up at the intro and from then on I knew you were going to be a kindred spirit. Would love to hear Don as a guest on your show!
Either or...Patrick or Dino works

TheVoice

Foe some odd reason Twitter has unsuspended my account...must have everything to do with Caste Football

@VeryBadMofo

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Foe some odd reason Twitter has unsuspended my account...must have everything to do with Caste Football

@VeryBadMofo
I am following you now. Just curious what shows on SiriusXM did you host or were a contributor to? I had the Sirius sub for awhile. I finally cancelled back in 2013 though.

TheVoice

I am following you now. Just curious what shows on SiriusXM did you host or were a contributor to? I had the Sirius sub for awhile. I finally cancelled back in 2013 though.
Mad Dog Radio. You left at the right time - I was fired after 5 years in 2013.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Every day, I followed Russo every night

That's pretty cool. I plan on listening to some of your broadcasts from your current show. I remember back in 2010/2011 I used to listen to moving the chains daily and a caller brought up Fresno St WR Devon Wylie and called out the discrimination he faced during the draft process that year. It's also pretty cool you had a caller refer you to the site.

I will also say that I commend you for putting yourself out there speaking truth to power. Both you and @Don Wassall deserve alot of credit for putting your name and face out there rather than being an anonymous screen name like myself. I'll admit that as a fault of mine.

TheVoice

That's pretty cool. I plan on listening to some of your broadcasts from your current show. I remember back in 2010/2011 I used to listen to moving the chains daily and a caller brought up Fresno St WR Devon Wylie and called out the discrimination he faced during the draft process that year. It's also pretty cool you had a caller refer you to the site.

I will also say that I commend you for putting yourself out there speaking truth to power. Both you and @Don Wassall deserve alot of credit for putting your name and face out there rather than being an anonymous screen name like myself. I'll admit that as a fault of mine.
Thanks my friend, and thanks for putting Don's Twitter address out there, looking forward to having you as a listener.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a Twitter account, but it's actually on my to-do list for this week to look into along with learning enough about Gab to start a page on there. (I bought Gab Pro a couple days ago.) If anyone's good at getting me up to speed on Gab and Twitter get in touch. I'm not good at learning things myself when it comes to computers and software, programs, etc., but once I know what I'm doing I'm fine.

TheVoice

I don't have a Twitter account, but it's actually on my to-do list for this week to look into along with learning enough about Gab to start a page on there. (I bought Gab Pro a couple days ago.) If anyone's good at getting me up to speed on Gab and Twitter get in touch. I'm not good at learning things myself when it comes to computers and software, programs, etc., but once I know what I'm doing I'm fine.
Someone set up a Twitter account for Don!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Listening to your Thursday January 26th 2023 broadcast...you speak truth my friend. Looking forward to your talk with Don!

edit: I do have to respectfully disagree with you regarding cultural marxism and sports. It was one of the first institutions subverted by the far left.

Last edited: