I was recently turned on to this great message board at the urging of a listener...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great show, guys. Mad Dog Radio was one of my favorites back in the hey day of Sirius radio. I frequently listened to “Dino Costa.” Don, you definitely represented yourself and your site with class and intelligence.

Sirius back in the mid to late 2000s was a great medium/technology. I never listened to Patrick "Dino" Ryan unfortunately. If he was willing it would be great to hear some of his experiences back at Sirius and what led to him leaving the company. That said he has certainly been a welcome addition to CF.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Patrick “Dino” Ryan??? How many guys named Patrick Ryan get Dino as a nickname??? What’s the story dude?

TheVoice

Patrick “Dino” Ryan??? How many guys named Patrick Ryan get Dino as a nickname??? What’s the story dude?
It's not a nickname - it's actually my middle name! Irish first name, Italian middle name, Irish last name. And some wonder why I'm just a little bit fuked in the head? LOL! Seriously, I thank so many who have commented on the show and Don's appearance, people like Don are role models to those of us who are searching for leaders and outside the box thinkers in these insane societal times. Loved having him on the show and we'll certainly be going back to Don in the future. Much love to everyone.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Recently listened to the show with Don and a couple of other ones as well. Don did a good job expressing the mindset of many of the posters here.. highlighted that this isn't a focus on other races and wishing them success or failure but, more so about how the system is biased against players of a certain racial extraction. I also found the chemistry between both of you to be quite good.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Recently listened to the show with Don and a couple of other ones as well. Don did a good job expressing the mindset of many of the posters here.. highlighted that this isn't a focus on other races and wishing them success or failure but, more so about how the system is biased against players of a certain racial extraction. I also found the chemistry between both of you to be quite good.

Yes indeed they did have a good chemistry there. Two warriors for the white cause. We must stay positive and we must never give up trying
to educate and wake up as many white people as we can. If whites are ever unified like the minorities we would be quite the force. That would scare the life out of the people that want us gone.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i was very late to the party, but please allow me to give some additional praise to the two men of note in this thread. Don and Patrick did an impeccable job of laying the message out articulately and thoughtfully. well done, gentlemen!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Patrick, did you ever work with or deal with Adam Schein during your sirius days? I always found that guy annoying when he was on air and he is one of the little hats. Just curious if you had any interactions with him?

Also, I remember Movin' the Chains with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan. Any interaction with those guys? If I recall Tim Ryan got in trouble a few years ago for making the obvious observation that a football's color matched the skin color of black guys making it an advantage - he got into some trouble for that LOL. I listened to that show around 2008-2012-ish on my commute home from work. They knew the game of football but in my experience listening to them had no issues with upholding the caste system.

TheVoice

Patrick, did you ever work with or deal with Adam Schein during your sirius days? I always found that guy annoying when he was on air and he is one of the little hats. Just curious if you had any interactions with him?

Also, I remember Movin' the Chains with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan. Any interaction with those guys? If I recall Tim Ryan got in trouble a few years ago for making the obvious observation that a football's color matched the skin color of black guys making it an advantage - he got into some trouble for that LOL. I listened to that show around 2008-2012-ish on my commute home from work. They knew the game of football but in my experience listening to them had no issues with upholding the caste system.
Yes, I worked on Mad Dog Radio for 5 years, Schein (or however you spell his name) came on board I think in my 3rd year at the channel. He enjoys special favored person privileges at that place, I always found his voice to be incredibly ear splitting, I also find him to be a disgusting politically correct Joo who somehow has made quite the living talking sports over the years, he's nothing more than a lightweight who has been propped up by his fellow Tribesmen throughout his talk radio tenure.

ALSO: Thank you to those who left additional comments concerning Don's appearance on the show.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes, I worked on Mad Dog Radio for 5 years, Schein (or however you spell his name) came on board I think in my 3rd year at the channel. He enjoys special favored person privileges at that place, I always found his voice to be incredibly ear splitting, I also find him to be a disgusting politically correct Joo who somehow has made quite the living talking sports over the years, he's nothing more than a lightweight who has been propped up by his fellow Tribesmen throughout his talk radio tenure.

ALSO: Thank you to those who left additional comments concerning Don's appearance on the show.

Schein was/is awful. When he came on the NFL channel I would turn the channel immediately. Thanks for the insight!

In previewing the content on this board thus far I am duly impressed.

If I may do anything to advance this board's exposure all one needs to do is alert me to how I should proceed.

I am a former 5 year national sports commentator within the strict confines of the controlled-media cartel (SiriusXM) now fashioning my own independent and uncensored Online platform.

I look forward to commiserating with you all and invite you all to join me on the flip side: https://www.patrickryanshow.com/

P.S. I would relish any opportunity to host the curator of this message board on an upcoming Show: RyanRadioShow@Gmail.Com

Thank you

Been waiting to discover a show like this. I know im late to this thread, but the interview with Don was awesome!

Been waiting to discover a show like this. I know im late to this thread, but the interview with Don was awesome!
was looking for you're show today Dino (Feb 15,2023) and a blank screen came up on you're site. Did you cancel the show or were you cancelled by the evil forces? By the way, the show is fantastic!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Very important: To everyone here at caste football. Please see this brand new updated message from Patrick Ryan. He was in a very unfortunate serious accident. Please see this updated homepage of his website and keep him in your prayers.
Sincerely,
BeyondFedUp

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Bumping this thread because of the situation I posted above about the injury to Patrick Ryan...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Very important: To everyone here at caste football. Please see this brand new updated message from Patrick Ryan. He was in a very unfortunate serious accident. Please see this updated homepage of his website and keep him in your prayers.
Sincerely,
BeyondFedUp

Damn...hope he is alright.

Dino - Let us know you are alright when are able too.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We're all pulling for you and thinking about you, Patrick.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Patrick, i wish you a full and speedy recovery, sir. may God’s hand guide those who may aid your journey back to full strength.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Praying for you to pull through this, brother. We’re all in your corner.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Some positive news of improvement from Patrick's webpage:

Happy to announce that the first breakthrough from a cognitive point of view occurred on Sunday evening, February 19, 2023.

Remaining as hopeful and as optimistic as possible while realizing rest and patience will be needed throughout this process.

‍I have heard from so many of you with uplifting messages via emails and I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

‍I will continue to update as - or if - further news becomes available.

‍Warmest regards,

‍Patrick Ryan

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Has anyone kept in touch or heard from Pat Ryan? I was enjoying his broadcasts back in the winter/early spring. Looks like he is returning on air in September.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Has anyone kept in touch or heard from Pat Ryan? I was enjoying his broadcasts back in the winter/early spring. Looks like he is returning on air in September.
Interesting that you posted this today as I was also thinking of Patrick Ryan today and optimistic that he would be visible on CF again.