Hurricane Sandy

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Sorry I haven’t posted in while, but the winds/rain from the hurricane were some of the strongest to hit my area of PA since I’ve been alive. My engineering firm has us working long hours in PA, NJ, NY, and CT, for obvious reasons.

At my house, thankfully, not too much damage occurred and my wife called and said that power was restored late last night. We were very lucky, since most of our neighbors had major damage to their roofs, windows, outbuildings, and trees. I was scrambling around outside on Monday evening (during the worst of the storm, haha) until 2am making sure my animals and property (particularly my new greenhouse, chicken house, and small barn, which took me months to construct), were protected from the violent storm. The rain-laden gusts of wind were so powerful that it was almost surreal.

Of course, what happened in PA is trivial compared to the NJ/NY coast. My favorite vacation destination, Long Beach Island, NJ, appears to have been utterly demolished. I hope it is restored to its former beauty, as it is certainly the most family-oreinted, child-friendly beach town I’ve ever visited. Only family-owned businesses are allowed there, and seeing a non-white on the island is a rarity.

Werewolf said:
The politicians and talking heads on the tv set love to go on about how Americans and New Yorkers are so great and stick together and help each other in times of crisis. Yeah right, maybe in their ritzy gated communities and exclusive Fairfield County Connecticut neighborhoods, but fall down in a negro neighborhood in NYC and all they'll find is a few gnawed bones by the next morning. And of course they've disarmed all the honest people in NY and NJ so they can't defend themselves.

Haha, funny stuff, man. Whenever something terrible happens to NYC, I can't help but grin with delight, because I assume that anyone who would live in that Negro-Jew-***-Fem Concrete Colon deserves such a fate…then I realize how many pro-white brothers from NYC I’ve encountered online and feel guilty.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "White victims the most neglected"

After Hurricane Katrina, the vast majority of relief efforts were aimed at majority black areas. White areas had to wait.

New York City’s hardest hit borough is Staten Island. Much of the storm related fatalities are in Staten Island. This is also the whitest borough and the most conservative borough. Residents accuse left-wing mayor Bloomberg, Barack Obama, and FEMA of completely neglecting their borough.

The Borough President also accused Mayor Bloomberg and the IRC of completely neglecting his borough.

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/11/white-victims-the-most-neglected/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Did I miss something? What did Michael say that was bad?

Anyway, I'm finally out of NJ. I spent a few days cleaning up storm debris - and then, after all that, I managed to injure myself overdoing a new type of pushup!

The hotels on Route 1 are loaded up with blacks of the lowest sort with their picaninnies in tow, no doubt getting their rent paid by some agency. Where are all the now homeless white people from the Jersey shore only a few miles away!?

Hopefully some more gas stations have opened up, but yesterday I drove south on the (completely clear and fast moving) Turnpike and saw that gas was readily available - no lines - once you go down about 40 miles to southwest NJ, in case you have any reason to go that way.

Where are all those Homeland Security jack offs that so eagerly strip search grannies and small children at the airports? Where is FEMA? Where is their multi trillion dollar military that fights wars without end for Israhell and Wall Street? None of them are helping the white people along the coastal areas.

One of the sickest and most depraved things I ever heard was Mayor f'ing Bloomberg trying to hold the Marathon tomorrow, nor did I hear a peep of protest from his girlfriend Barry Soetoro or the governor or Romney or any of those scum bags. Politicians are truly the scum of the earth.

ww

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Haha, funny stuff, man. Whenever something terrible happens to NYC, I can't help but grin with delight, because I assume that anyone who would live in that Negro-Jew-***-Fem Concrete Colon deserves such a fate…then I realize how many pro-white brothers from NYC I’ve encountered online and feel guilty.

Good to hear that you and the other guys seem to have pulled through this OK.

Oddly enough, I find more knowledgeable and sensible and racially and socially and politically aware people in the NY-NJ area than anyplace else. I guess that when you are right in the belly of the beast it's hard not to notice what is going on, and it is all too obvious that what they show on tv and what comes out of the politicians' flapping lips is 100% BS...like the stuff about how great New Yorkers are and how they help each other out in a crisis. It's kind of hard to take that seriously when you see the mobs of blacks looting and mugging and robbing right down the block.

And now another storm might be coming...

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/another-storm-may-target-sandy/1000157

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Brooklyn & Queens: Bats, Machetes, Shotguns, Bows & Arrows, Booby Traps

« on: November 03, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »

bow.JPG

When night falls in the Rockaways, the hoods come out.

Ever since Sandy strafed the Queens peninsula and tore up the boardwalk, it’s become an often lawless place where cops are even scarcer than electrical power and food. Locals say they are arming themselves with guns, baseball bats, booby traps — even a bow and arrow — to defend against looters.

03.1n013.power--300x200.jpg

Thugs have been masquerading as Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) workers, knocking on Brooklyn doors in the dead of night. But locals say the real workers have been nowhere in sight, causing at least one elected official — who fears a descent into anarchy if help doesn’t arrive soon — to call for the city to investigate the utility.
Hardened New Yorkers are ready to battle lowlife criminals to protect their homes and stores in storm-ravaged areas plagued by looting and break-ins.

In Coney Island, several residents were loading up their guns, sharpening their machetes and brandishing other deadly weapons.

Jacinto Gonzalez, 42, picked up a baseball bat and stood guard outside his two-story rowhouse on West 27th Street near Neptune Avenue with his family.

Another Coney Island resident, Roberto Aviles, brandishing a rusty 3-foot machete and warning he has a gun, who has lived in Coney Island since 1995 with his wife, says he’s ready to take on phony burglars posing as Con Ed workers.

“I’m prepared inside here,â€￾ the 76-year-old Aviles said, showing off his rusted, three-foot machete and warning he had a gun.

Chris Lane, a 50-year-old resident of the Coney Island Houses, put together a small arsenal with his double pump action gun.

Lane said he scared off a bunch of thugs skulking around the hallways of his building when the storm struck Monday night.

“They were roving in packs, not just one or two people. I had more than a little something, too,â€￾ Lane said, referring to his weapons. “I let it be known that my floor is off limits.â€￾

A sign outside a home in Long Beach, LI, summed it all up for storm weary New Yorkers. It read, “Looters will be shot by local vet.â€￾
Further exacerbating desperate conditions, it could take at least a month to repair the the bridge that connects the Rockaways to the city subway system, officials said.

“We booby-trapped our door and keep a baseball bat beside our bed,â€￾ said Danielle Harris, 34, rummaging through donated supplies as children rode scooters along half-block chunk of the boardwalk that had marooned into the middle of Beach 91st St.

“We heard gunshots for three nights in a row,â€￾ said Harris, who believed they came from the nearby housing projects.

Carly Ruggieri, 27, who lives in water-damaged house on the block, said she barricades her door with a bed frame. “There have been people in power department uniforms knocking on doors and asking if they’re okay, but at midnight.â€￾

And another local surfer said he has knives, a machete and a bow and arrow on the ready. Gunshots and slow-rolling cars have become a common fixture of the night since Hurricane Sandy.

“I would take a looter with a boa. If I felt threatened I would definitely use it,â€￾ said Keone Singlehurst, 42. “Its like the Wild West. A borderline lawless situation.â€￾

City Councilman James Sanders (D-Far Rockaway) said he fears the situation will devolve into anarchy.

“We have an explosive mix here,â€￾ said Sanders. “People will take matters into their own hands.â€￾

Walter Meyer, 37, lives in Park Slope but often surfs in the Rockaways. He said it’s not the place it was before the storm.

"After sunset everyone locks their doors,â€￾ said Meyer, as he loaded up a solar panel from a factory in the Brooklyn Navy Yard to bring to local residents. "They're trying to find whatever weapons they can find. Some people are even using bows and arrows."

“If you are heeding into the Rockaway beach to assist, there is a request for firearms, hot food, and cold beer.
These next 24 hours are critical for these folks, the government has really let them down,â€￾ Meyer posted on Facebook Thursday.

Michael

Mentor
Any news on Tom Iron? I see in his profile, he hasn't been here since the 29th of October.

An article entitled "Photos of US Devastation"

Here are some photos that are not getting much news coverage. From the lack of news from the US and its Oligarch owned and extremely censored "free" press, one would almost think that things were back to normal. However, the reality is, form many many people, already hard hit by devastating local economies and real estate markets, Sandy has made sure that there will possibly never be a normal for them again.

http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/2012/11/photos-of-us-devastation.html

white is right

Hall of Famer
Any news on Tom Iron? I see in his profile, he hasn't been here since the 29th of October.

An article entitled "Photos of US Devastation"

http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/2012/11/photos-of-us-devastation.html
Unlike Katrina victims from the 5th Ward homeowners in Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island actually have something worth defending from looters. Things are much worse for them on Staten Island because of it's isolation from the rest of the city. Without fuel a only a somebody like a bicycle messenger or a hardcore enthusiast could cycle from Staten Island to Brooklyn to get supplies to feed himself and other family members or friends. My thoughts and prayers are with all victims but especially for the Staten Island victims. Ps. I thought the bridge was bicycle and foot accessible. It's not legally. If any New Yorkers can post about whether this was waved for this crisis it would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... I thought the bridge was bicycle and foot accessible. It's not legally. If any New Yorkers can post about whether this was waved for this crisis it would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm no longer in NYC but I'm sure they didn't open it up for pedestrian and bike traffic, and yes the sons of bitches built it with no foot path. It was built in the early 60's, completed in '64, when they were mad for cars, before any gas shortages, and back then the USSA was still capable of building a bridge. That was the last bridge they were able to build in and around NYC, almost half a century ago.

I did ride my bike over that bridge a few times, though, back when i lived in NY, on the 5 Boro Bike Ride, the only time they ever opened it up for bikes.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen, We just got our power back today. I've been volunteering with cleanup. Some interesting things about the volunteers is that the vast majority are women and girls. Not that there aren't any boys, but very few for the most part and they've got to be given easy tasks. Another thing is there are virtually no minority volunteers of either sex. But the mexicans are front and center when it comes to the handouts. Not surprising there.

We got hit pretty hard, but south of us is worse. We lost our entire boardwalk and every building on it, plus many homes two, three blocks from the beach. Sections of boardwalk floated all the way to Main St. It was a man's job to bust them up. Many women and girls try to do that work, but have a hard time and they're always getting hurt. I finally got it into the heads of the Town council not to send women and girls for that work. They didn't like it but after the second girl put a nail in her foot, they saw it my way, but only reluctantly. Interesting how these girls have been so brainwashed to think they can do such work.

Tom Iron...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, We just got our power back today. I've been volunteering with cleanup. Some interesting things about the volunteers is that the vast majority are women and girls. Not that there aren't any boys, but very few for the most part and they've got to be given easy tasks. Another thing is there are virtually no minority volunteers of either sex. But the mexicans are front and center when it comes to the handouts. Not surprising there.

We got hit pretty hard, but south of us is worse. We lost our entire boardwalk and every building on it, plus many homes two, three blocks from the beach. Sections of boardwalk floated all the way to Main St. It was a man's job to bust them up. Many women and girls try to do that work, but have a hard time and they're always getting hurt. I finally got it into the heads of the Town council not to send women and girls for that work. They didn't like it but after the second girl put a nail in her foot, they saw it my way, but only reluctantly. Interesting how these girls have been so brainwashed to think they can do such work.

Tom Iron...
Tom, glad you weathered the storm and are digging out. I am still recovering from the reality that our country has certainly changed for the worst, with the electrorate voting in BO and other democrats.

Its of no surprise to us here, that negros are no where to be seen when hard work is required or to help your fellow man, especially the very ones financing their worthless lives. Oh, the hispanics are right behind them with worthlessness and urge for free handouts, especially the ones who have lived here more than a few years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tom - good to see you back on the board. I know a good many of us were concerned for you due to Sandy. I am glad you made it through ok.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Tom, sorry to hear about all the damage. At least you and your family are ok. I know the Jersey shore was hit especially hard. I made out pretty good here up north in Bergen County. I lost power for three and a half days but that's about it.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Thanks much for your concern fellas, It was a bit nasty for us, but it wasn't as bad for us as others who live closer to the beach. We know people whose houses are lost. Plus when the power co. workers tried to put the electric on in one neighborhood, the surge set a woman's house on fire. I'm in Belmar, but points south of us were hit harder. Pt. Pleasant, Bay Head, Manasquan Beach, Lavalette, Seaside Hts. Etc.

Up in NYC, Long Beach, Rockaway, Breezy Pt., Staten Isl., etc. all got hit very hard.

Things are slowly getting back but it'll take time. It always does.

My wife was a good soldier through it all. I salute her.

Tom Iron...

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Thanks much for your concern fellas, It was a bit nasty for us, but it wasn't as bad for us as others who live closer to the beach. We know people whose houses are lost. Plus when the power co. workers tried to put the electric on in one neighborhood, the surge set a woman's house on fire. I'm in Belmar, but points south of us were hit harder. Pt. Pleasant, Bay Head, Manasquan Beach, Lavalette, Seaside Hts. Etc.

Up in NYC, Long Beach, Rockaway, Breezy Pt., Staten Isl., etc. all got hit very hard.

Things are slowly getting back but it'll take time. It always does.

My wife was a good soldier through it all. I salute her.

Tom Iron...

Yes, glad to hear you're ok Tom. It's good to hear the guys on CF in your area of the country, trying to communicate and reach out to help each other.

In my short time here on CF I have PM'd a poster or two when they quit posting for a long period of time, to reach out to make sure they were OK.

I know we all have our own lives, but I think it would be a good idea if there was some way to communicate with guys who may have not been with us for a while.

What do ya'll think? Has this been covered before?