High Schoolers

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gaitln Bair is going to Boise State.
However, no mention of him running track there.

I'm almost positive he will still run track there. He is at home in a state with weather he grew up in. I always felt he would most
likely choose Oregon or Boise State as he is close to home and his family along with his faith. I would have preferred Oregon as
they have really been improving in the sprints the last few decades and everyone knows it's as much of a track school as it is a football
school. Even though Gatlin Bair chose Boise State he will have every opportunity to succeed there in both sports in my honest opinion.
I just wish Bosie St. had the high caliber of coach's that Oregon does for track!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I'm really surprised by this choice.
I would have thought that Oregon would have been the best school for her.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
I'm almost positive he will still run track there. He is at home in a state with weather he grew up in. I always felt he would most
likely choose Oregon or Boise State as he is close to home and his family along with his faith. I would have preferred Oregon as
they have really been improving in the sprints the last few decades and everyone knows it's as much of a track school as it is a football
school. Even though Gatlin Bair chose Boise State he will have every opportunity to succeed there in both sports in my honest opinion.
I just wish Bosie St. had the high caliber of coach's that Oregon does for track!
Boise State is a good choice. My son graduated there last year and the student body is not woke at all from what I saw on my visits there and what he said. As far as the professors, he said they focus on teaching the subjects and leave politics mostly out of it. I'm not sure how good the track program is, but I imagine it is just fine. Hopefully Blair has a good collegiate career and experience!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Another kid we missed, Isaiah Bates, fastest kid in Kansas last year.
He had a best 100m time of 10.24w, and 10.50 wind legal.
Maybe we will hear something from him in college.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Fastest kid in New York state last year?
Jadon Spain, 10.40 100m.
Also tied the state record in the 55m indoors - 6.26.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Fastest kid in New York state last year?
Jadon Spain, 10.40 100m.
Also tied the state record in the 55m indoors - 6.26.

Jadon Spain shot out of the blocks like a rocket. It's great to see more & more white sprinters not being intimidated as much to run
in the sprints. Of course we know that most of the coach's try to talk them out of it. Many kids these days just have that inner self
confidence of an alpha male which is needed to compete. It's great to see! Nice video & update jacknyc.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Jadon Spain shot out of the blocks like a rocket. It's great to see more & more white sprinters not being intimidated as much to run
in the sprints. Of course we know that most of the coach's try to talk them out of it. Many kids these days just have that inner self
confidence of an alpha male which is needed to compete. It's great to see! Nice video & update jacknyc.
Still…. Jadon???? Even when we have fast white kids must they have Ebonics names?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I recognize that they are white. I’m just saying that whites copying the black trend of making names up isn’t a great look in my opinion. What’s next, a white kid named tre’vont’e?

sprintstar

Mentor
Her only time that is decent is the 7.22 60m, the others not so good. She will get much faster as long as they(college coaches) don't bulk her up...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Her only time that is decent is the 7.22 60m, the others not so good. She will get much faster as long as they(college coaches) don't bulk her up...
22.92 is a very good time!
It would be the #2 collegiate time in the country if she were in college.
Also just .03 off her PB.

You guys should keep a close eye on Peyton Sommers he has already ran a 10.62 when he was a sophomore. This year is his junior year.

Ethan Black from Pennsylvania ran a 10.22 100m and walked on at Penn State. He is 5'9 but insane to think that he is a walk on and wasn't even ranked on 247sports

Will Riley from Indiana ran 10.58 100m as a sophomore the whole top 5 in Indiana outside of him and one other person graduated in 2023. This year is going to be his junior year