High Schoolers

Warhawk_46

Master
Agreed also. I really enjoy seeing white high school athletes excel in all sports, especially football and track and field. Keep them coming, all who contribute to these threads.

With that being said, JR is correct in that it's extremely difficult for white athletes to get D-1 scholarships no matter what they do. Being a parent that has went through the whole recruiting process, I know first hand. White HS RB's are told by coaches they won't be recruited because they are white. How can you fight that?

However, we can't give up. I encourage anyone here who has any aspirations of raising their children and exposing them to athletics, to do so. Do so with more emphasis on academics. If they're good enough and intelligent enough, they will get to the next level, expenses paid.
It’s going to come down to a few of these overlooked and under appreciated young men to vocalize the racist things the coaches and recruiters are telling them. Even secretly recording them if needs be.

And then getting it out there in the media - Tucker for example, has long spoken of the Great Replacement, and might be willing to talk about the caste system.

But make no mistake, those young men who would do that will be sacrificing their dreams because of it.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s going to come down to a few of these overlooked and under appreciated young men to vocalize the racist things the coaches and recruiters are telling them. Even secretly recording them if needs be.

And then getting it out there in the media - Tucker for example, has long spoken of the Great Replacement, and might be willing to talk about the caste system.

But make no mistake, those young men who would do that will be sacrificing their dreams because of it.
Which is why they are unlikely to ever say it.

If they say anything beforehand about anti-white racism they get canceled. If they say it after the fact they get ignored as losers with sour grapes .

Besides, the insidious thing about the caste system is it begins early enough to stifle athletic potential before it develops .

Therefore it’s tough to fight cause what parent is going to sue a high school team for not playing their kid? Or for a high school standout that gets no looks at colleges?

So long as there are 80k fans in the stands on Saturdays I find it hard to see this changing

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

When you go on these college visits or speak to the coach that's recruiting you, typically you don't expect them to come right out and say it, and you don't get a second chance, so you rule that school out. It's difficult to catch them saying it. You know which schools are giving you a realistic chance, by how you're treated at the top prospect camps. As I said Clemson seemed very fair, but others would use subtle ways of not offering. The UNC recruiting coach walked into my sons HS coaches office and wanted to see him. So, they called him out of class and when he walked in, the UNC coach said to his(my sons) HS coach, "I thought he was black." Well, he did get to the top prospect camp and ran a great 40 time. But they made him run it again. His time wasn't exactly the same, so they wrote him off. A white RB has to be almost perfect. They can't slip up at all, not once. If you ever watch CMAC's full NFL Combine workout, it's incredible. Almost perfect. He ran ever route with perfect precision, caught every pass, ran outstanding shuttle and 40's. He didn't make one mistake.
Alot of college coaches came in and asked his HS coach if he would consider playing safety. We have our RB's selected already, but he would make an outstanding safety.
Most of the blame goes to the white coaches of both HS's and Colleges. They refuse to give their own a chance to play, RB, WR or CB.
.....and the young men as well. Most white kids are not willing to do what it takes to become a great athlete. It takes alot hard work, courage, and mental toughness to go the road of college and NFL football/basketball, especially these days.
I marvel at college wrestlers. Wrestling is the truest test of courage, strength and mental toughness of any sport I know.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Gaitlin Bair (a junior!) ran 10.18 with 2.1w, at the Texas Relays.
Fantastic time! Finals still to come.
Here's video

He's from Idaho.
Apparently this will be Gaitlin's first and last season as a trackster. He's a highly recruited wide receiver who doesn't plan to run track in college. Maybe that will change if he does really well this season. He's certainly off to a great start!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Apparently this will be Gaitlin's first and last season as a trackster. He's a highly recruited wide receiver who doesn't plan to run track in college. Maybe that will change if he does really well this season. He's certainly off to a great start!
Please give up football. His talent is imense. I know the money is better in football and it's more of a sure thing but 10.18 as a junior. Wow.
The kid is 6'3 and 195 lbs already. What an athletic freak! So talented. Please don't give up track kid!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Gaitlin Bair (a junior!) ran 10.18 with 2.1w, at the Texas Relays.
Fantastic time! Finals still to come.
Here's video

He's from Idaho.
that kid in second place was moving pretty quickly, too ... who was he?

and, again, states like Idaho (where there are few muh diversities) produce more White sprinters than Florida, California, and Texas. it’s obvious that the caste system in track is in effect ...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Here's another article about Gaitlin Bair and his race today. Such a talent!
Apparently he is quite a football prospect, and we may be talking about him on the football forums soon.

sprintstar

Mentor
he can go much faster as his sprint form is not very good...with the right coach he has huge upside in track.. Hopefully he gets close to 10 flat next race if conditions are favourable

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Gaitin Bair won the final of the Boys 100m Division II at the Texas Relays with a time of 10.25, and legal wind of 2.0.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gaitin Bair won the final of the Boys 100m Division II at the Texas Relays with a time of 10.25, and legal wind of 2.0.

I just was looking at the results. Thanks for posting this great result brother! Hope he changes his mind about track. I would
be ok with him doing both. The kid is just amazing at so many different sports from track to football & basketball. Look at this
video to show you the type of hops he has. What an incredible vertical leap from a high school teenager! Wow! :)

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
According to my very unoffical record keeping, Bair's legal 10.25, is the 2nd fastest 100m ever by a white American high schooler.
Boling is #1 with his 10.13 in 2019.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Pretty cool that they both ran such fast times so close to each other.

Could it be that Boling is having an effect already on white kids who want to run sprints?

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Keep an eye on Gatlin Bair from Kimberly, Idaho. He's a 6'2" 180 lb. sophomore, who won the 100 meters in 10.54 and the 200 meters in 21.19, both wind legal, yesterday at the Boise Relays. Earlier this season he ran a 10.46 100 with a 2.1 wind. His times make him #4 for the 100 and #2 for the 200 in the nation for a 10th grader. Not bad for a white kid from Ideeho. His oldest brother, Peyton, was the Idaho track & field athlete of the year in 2019 but since has been on a Mormon mission to Mexico. Gatlin's next oldest brother, Jaxon, a senior at Kimberly High, is one of Idaho's top long jumpers and hurdlers as well as a good sprinter. Gatlin starred on the football and basketball teams, and already has college offers in those sports, but his blazing sprint times might turn him towards track. Most encouraging, in spite of his early outstanding times, he's not a man-boy type and looks like he has a lot of physical maturing remaining. Barring injury, he should improve significantly. He just might be another Matthew Boling in the making.
You called it Thousand Okie!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some shenanigans going on. The top lists for worldathletics.org lists 17 year old N. Harbor but no Gatlin Bair's time of 10.25! Ok
I'm waiting to hear what excuse there is for this? List an american high school kid that lost to Bair but not list Bair who won the race?

booth

Mentor
Ethan Turbeville is the number 1 sprinter in Wisconsin. He is also a very good football player. Check his statistics.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Some shenanigans going on. The top lists for worldathletics.org lists 17 year old N. Harbor but no Gatlin Bair's time of 10.25! Ok
I'm waiting to hear what excuse there is for this? List an american high school kid that lost to Bair but not list Bair who won the race?
He is listed.
He is the 46th Fastest Performer so far this year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He is listed.
He is the 46th Fastest Performer so far this year.
I looked last night and he wasn't there. I see it listed today. Thanks. I want everyone to be treated fair and we know it's a fact that we
live in a very anti white world where WHITES are discriminated against more than any other race. Crazy times we live in. Glad they
fixed the error. I was going to email them today if it hadn't updated.

booth

Mentor
Brody Buffington commits to Georgia.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brody Buffington commits to Georgia.

This is the Boling effect. May it continue on for a very long time. So excited to see what this kid can do when he gets even
better training, facilities and coaching!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ethan Turbeville is the number 1 sprinter in Wisconsin. He is also a very good football player. Check his statistics.

Nice find!