Good Music Videos

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I posted this years ago in this thread. As I recall the late Tom Iron liked it, and who wouldn't? Great song, great video.

I attended an air show at Nellis AFB in Vegas a decade or so ago and was duly impressed. At the end the pilots slowly paraded their planes to the crowd as their names were announced and they waved from their cockpits, and by an amazing coincidence all were evil White men, you know, the men that make the world work properly.

This is a very good song and video to honor Tom Iron. Actually getting me a bit emotional watching it. RIP to our CF brother, who from his accounts seemed like a standup, honest and hardworking guy. I liked his anecdotes about walking vs driving everywhere. I actually have been walking to my office from the train station the last 6 months or so and you do notice new things (good or bad) when you allow to take a look around. His stories about helping his wife and the old church ladies also always brought a smile to my face when reading. And who will ever forget The Tom Iron Rule. It reenforces itself year after year and will be a legacy to the man who coined it. Cheers to that fine gentleman.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
"Another Park, Another Sunday" by the Doobie Brothers was released in 1974. It had success on the charts, but nothing like the B side of the single, "Black Water." I still enjoy it whenever I hear it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dude's amazingly talented. To write it, produce it and have it on YouTube within a day is tremendous.

I see people like him, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Russell Brand, Elon Musk and some other populist non-conformists leading the way in forging a new consciousness outside of and far superior to the archaic and useless two-party system and the now meaningless conservative-liberal pseudo-divide. It's nationalists vs. globalists, elites vs. normies, the reality-based and rational vs. the insane and easily made insane through false narratives and misinformation.

Booth

Master
John Mayall died a week ago. He was called the" Godfather of British blues."I have loved good blues music since before I was a teenager. John Mayall was the best for over 50 years. RIP.

'

Booth

Master
The Hock, man I like this type of music. I had never heard of Hasil Adkins before but, I will download some of his music. It has that Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, and a little Jerry Lee feel to it. Thanks for sharing.
This is a Gary Moore song.