Good Music Videos

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Saw these guys live two summers ago. Rockin concert. From the sticks in Kentucky. One of the band members fathers is in Kentucky Headhunters.

PS Zakk Wylde is no doubt a badass, with some badass tunes.

booth

Mentor
I think of my late granddaughter when I hear this. I should have been there for her.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From the Brazilian group Sepultura. Note how the band members, though dismissed offhand by so many ignoramuses as "hispanics" and thus somehow non-White, are clearly European as are so many of our brothers and sisters south of the border. Brazil is currently suffering from a communist regime that suspiciously came to power much like the Biden regime did in 2020, with just as many questions about the legitimacy of that election.

Edit: The first version I posted here, which had the lyrics and pics of the band (from 20 years ago), can't be played for some reason even though I can still watch it on YouTube. If you want to know the lyrics as they aren't easy to understand here, just search YouTube for Sepultura The Hunt lyrics.

booth

Mentor
Dickey Betts died today at the age of 80. One of the founders of the Allman Brothers Band. Ramblin Man was their biggest hit.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
R.I.P., Dickey Betts.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
RIP Dickey Betts. What a star-crossed band the Allman Brothers were, starting with Duane Allman's death in a motorcycle crash at the age of 24. Was listening briefly to the radio today and the host was wondering if the Allman Brothers were the best and most important American rock band ever. The only other one mentioned as competition was the Grateful Dead, which unlike the Allman Brothers was hippy/LSD oriented. The Allman Brothers had Southern roots, they never showed any open pro-White sympathy unless I'm wrong about that, unlike Lynyrd Skynyrd with their proud embrace of the Confederate flag, but they were never sellouts either.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
RIP Dickey Betts. What a star-crossed band the Allman Brothers were, starting with Duane Allman's death in a motorcycle crash at the age of 24. Was listening briefly to the radio today and the host was wondering if the Allman Brothers were the best and most important American rock band ever. The only other one mentioned as competition was the Grateful Dead, which unlike the Allman Brothers was hippy/LSD oriented. The Allman Brothers had Southern roots, they never showed any open pro-White sympathy unless I'm wrong about that, unlike Lynyrd Skynyrd with their proud embrace of the Confederate flag, but they were never sellouts either.
Yes, RIP Dickie Betts. It sometimes is difficult to understand the leanings of "Southern Bands." The Allman Brothers had a black drummer in the band. Obviously controversial for those days and they supported fellow Georgian Jimmy Carter for President, but I think they were a part of the old "blue dog" democrats being mostly conservative, although Carter not near as left as current Democrats. I couldn't have supported Carter even if he was from NC if he was pro-abortion. I don't see how they could've either, but they did.
Lynyrd Skynyrd had "Sweet Home Alabama," a rebuttal to Neil Young's "Southern Man,", but scolded Governor George Wallace. The song was labeled a conservative anthem. As Don mentioned, the Confederate Flag they proudly displayed during their concerts. There's a famous video of LS in Oakland California with a huge Confederate Flag behind them on full display. I believe someone here posted it previously.
Different times indeed.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a famous video of LS in Oakland California with a huge Confederate Flag behind them on full display. I believe someone here posted it previously.
Different times indeed.
It was posted on CF previously but is worth posting again because it's a postcard from a long gone America. Not just the huge Confederate flag in the background, but performing the song in a stadium filled with 50,000 young White people in Oakland, California. Simply unimaginable today and illustrates how breathtakingly fast the U.S. has changed demographically and ideologically.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated to the 2024 NFL draft.

Good one! I was gonna post it in the Draft thread but this is a good place for it.

I remember when this video was played over and over in the early days of MTV. Yes kids, at one time, many moons ago, MTV used to play music videos by White artists and groups.

If this latest "cool" trend continues I expect some of the White draftees to be wearing their sunglasses at night at next year's NFL Draft.