Good Bye Fighting Irish

WprideWW

You guys better root for Notre Dame while you still can. Their top five recruits for the class of 2012 are all black. Looks like Brian Kelley wants to join the slave master ranks of Les Miles and Nick Saban. I had high hopes for Notre Dame under Brian Kelley but it looks like one of my favorite teams is going the way of a coal black thug SEC team. Seeing things like this makes me want to go out and do something I might regret. A proud white university with tradition and high academic standards going the way of some two year community college. My bloods boiling. If anybody has any info on their recruits that might cheer me up, please share.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
You guys better root for Notre Dame while you still can. Their top five recruits for the class of 2012 are all black. Looks like Brian Kelley wants to join the slave master ranks of Les Miles and Nick Saban. I had high hopes for Notre Dame under Brian Kelley but it looks like one of my favorite teams is going the way of a coal black thug SEC team. Seeing things like this makes me want to go out and do something I might regret. A proud white university with tradition and high academic standards going the way of some two year community college. My bloods boiling. If anybody has any info on their recruits that might cheer me up, please share.

Welcome to Caste Football WPWW. :) Good call on ND. I've never been a "fan" (per se), but I hate to see them take an SEC-esque, pro-caste, afrolete laden approach. Perhaps they should change their names from the "Fighting Irish" to the "Thieving Africans". :thumbdown:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thats to bad....sounds like ND is going the same direction Bob Davie guided it in the late 90s. Considering Kelly had success with white athletes at his other stops its a shame he is selling out.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
They still recruited Nick Baratti this year as a safety, and they recruited McDaniel last year. Also, their O-Line recruits this year are all white. I think a lot of ND recruits this year are CBs, which could explain the blacks at the top of their board. They're not going to be an Alabama or South Carolina any time soon.

referendum

Mentor
I too see them as retaining a Big Ten type racial breakdown on positions, not going SEC on us, at this time anyway.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I too see them as retaining a Big Ten type racial breakdown on positions, not going SEC on us, at this time anyway.

I think Notre Dame will be something like: white QB,4-5 white OL, white TE, white FB, and maybe a white WR, DL and a couple of LBs in the future. They should stay around 8-11 white starters.

JReb1

Mentor
As long as The Irish don't lower their academic standards (as one former Irish Heisman winner suggested they do to get more affletes so they could be more competitive...) than they will remain a White friendly team.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
As long as The Irish don't lower their academic standards (as one former Irish Heisman winner suggested they do to get more affletes so they could be more competitive...) than they will remain a White friendly team.

Good point. I wish ND and ALL these universities would raise the academic bar back up to where it used (and still should) to be. This endless lowering of the bar to accomodate these (barely) functional retard afroletes is beyond disgusting.

WprideWW

And another black espnu150 afflete just signed for the 2012 class. That makes their top six commits black. That sounds about right. Majority white state, majority black football players.