Going out on a high note

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Since I don't appear to be a good fit for the new, kinder, gentler Caste Football, I think it's time to take my leave. I'd like to end things on a positive note with some words of praise. So here goes:

@Leonardfan, I think you're one of the best posters here. You devoted a lot of time and energy into this site, and you've posted so much useful information about White athletes. I greatly respect how you're politically hardcore. Your main focus has always been being pro-White, but you never shy away from calling anti-whites out when they need to be called out.

@Bucky, @Freethinker, and @Old Scratch, shoutouts to you too for being hardcore and never apologizing for it. Never let anyone make you feel guilty for what you believe in.

@BeyondFedUp, I admire not only your hardcore politics, but your passion. I believe that you've been unfairly criticized and I'd like to say to everyone that none of us really knows the human behind the posting name. None of us knows everything that other people have been through. Maybe some people have had it a lot rougher in life and it reflects in their posting style. We should all cut one another some slack.

@Carolina Speed - Brother Christian, thank you for standing up for Christ. The Christian doctrine of forgiveness (when taken in moderation and logically applied) is one of the best ideas out there, and I think all of us, Christian or not, should apply it when disagreements with others on the Right pop up. The Left hates us all, we on the Right should support and forgive one another.

@Red Raider, thank you for your contributions about college football. You're one of the most knowledgeable people I've ever seen on the subject. And thank you for being respectful of the politics of people further to the right.

@wile, your advice on how to deal with the Left and avoid the "handwringing loser conservative" trap is brilliant.

@Extra Point, I love your "lurkers take notice" posts. You always argue the pro-White cause with logic and reason. Also, thank you for being pro-science and respecting the great achievements of White scientists.

@sport historian, while we may disagree on being moderate vs. being hardcore, and @Charles Martel, while way may disagree on the Ukraine war, I'd like to thank both of you along with @Extra Point for being pro-science and acknowledging the truth of the moon landings.

To those who think the Apollo moon landings were fake, think about this: The Brandon administration says they want to land a Womyn of Color on the moon. I hope you at least say that one is fake, because if not you'll be saying that some Empowered Brown Strong Brave Feminist (TM) was the first to walk on the moon rather than the great White man Neil Armstrong.

@far right white, welcome to the site. Be proud to be White and be proud to be far right. I hope those who have stated they want to make "moderate" newbies feel welcome extend the same courtesy to you.

A special thanks to everyone who respects Novak Djokovic, the greatest tennis player in the world, as both an athlete and a person.

I will now be focusing more on my career, which is far more important than the Internet, and my family, which is even more important. I'm proud to be a husband and a father and I'd like to wish all the other dads on this site a happy Father's Day.

Peace out, brothers and sisters. It's been real.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Jerry Reb,

Thank you for your kind words my friend, even though the friendship was only through cyberspace. I will say that I hope you might reconsider and maybe just take a break for a while. Most of us on here have done that in the past and we come back revitalized and refreshed and things tend to work themselves out. However, if not, I want to wish you the very best wherever you go in life. Those of us that post on these forums are a unique bunch. We should all stick together because it's going to be needed in the future more than ever. Take care brother. Happy Father's Day and major blessings to you and yours!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Jerry Reb - thanks for the kind words. I wish you would reconsider but I understand. I echo @BeyondFedUp 's sentiment 100%. Stay well and good luck navigating this insane clown world reality we all exist in.

wile

Master
Honestly bro if you think going "harder core" is the ticket you are going to waste your life. It's not hard core at all to be against the anti-Whites and to be against those scum that use the evil rhetoric against us ("racist"), heck even the squishes here are against anti-White discrimination and anti-White rhetoric.

I get the whole break thing, honestly there is little to talk about except the usual anti-White outrage, and that is a drain on the health if you ask. So good luck but please avoid the "we are gonna say it louder" same old same old, only ruination awaits with that fail.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll leave this up for a while to let those who want to have their say do so, but "dramatic exits" is not something we do here and it's not going to start now.

Jerry Reb can be as stern a critic of me as he likes, but he has no idea what it's like to run a site like this in times like these. There's the ideal and then there's the reality. From reading his recent posts it's obvious he posted here before under a different name, which is no big deal; others have done so as well.

An Australian poster who has been here since 2006 with no issues sided with his government over that country's lockdowns and its treatment of Novak Djokovic. Like most I didn't agree with the Australian poster, but apparently he was supposed to be roundly attacked in personal terms and then run off the site. Best I can tell that's what set Jerry Reb off, followed by his complaints about the site changing and various posters he liked no longer posting here.

Jerry Reb had over 550 posts in less than a year. I never once posted anything in disagreement with his posts, not a single time I can recall, and if I did it wasn't in a way attacking his style or beliefs. He had full reign to post his "hard-core" beliefs without ever being criticized, and none of his posts were ever edited or deleted. So I call bullshite.

If he mellows out and returns eventually, fine, if not that's regrettable. But melodramatic swan songs are not something we're going to be institutionalizing on Caste Football any time soon.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Take a little break Reb and we'll see you come fall.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the kind words Jerry Reb. I've always appreciated your posts.

Maybe in the future you will come back after a break. Even if not, you could still pop in from time to time with a random post.

Good luck to you and your family and Happy Father's Day!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Where the heck is my shoutout?!?

Well, I'll give you one. Phall, I appreciate your posts and always read them. We may not agree on everything but we agree on most things. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jerry Reb for acknowledging my amazing family's contribution to the slowing of the anti-white takeover. You and White Lightning are the only posters to say anything about this. Anyway, I'm going to miss your insightful massages on current events. I am very proud to be far right and I make contributions to the people who deserve it because I have been enormously blessed to be able to do that. Good luck in everything you do. Always in Christ, Far Right White

wile

Master
I'll leave this up for a while to let those who want to have their say do so, but "dramatic exits" is not something we do here and it's not going to start now.

Jerry Reb can be as stern a critic of me as he likes, but he has no idea what it's like to run a site like this in times like these. There's the ideal and then there's the reality. From reading his recent posts it's obvious he posted here before under a different name, which is no big deal; others have done so as well.

An Australian poster who has been here since 2006 with no issues sided with his government over that country's lockdowns and its treatment of Novak Djokovic. Like most I didn't agree with the Australian poster, but apparently he was supposed to be roundly attacked in personal terms and then run off the site. Best I can tell that's what set Jerry Reb off, followed by his complaints about the site changing and various posters he liked no longer posting here.

Jerry Reb had over 550 posts in less than a year. I never once posted anything in disagreement with his posts, not a single time I can recall, and if I did it wasn't in a way attacking his style or beliefs. He had full reign to post his "hard-core" beliefs without ever being criticized, and none of his posts were ever edited or deleted. So I call bullshite.

If he mellows out and returns eventually, fine, if not that's regrettable. But melodramatic swan songs are not something we're going to be institutionalizing on Caste Football any time soon.

Good idea

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I know I pissed him off with my views on space and the moon landings but aside from that we got along good. I hope he changes his mind. If not good luck to you with your family and in also in your career.

icsept

Master
I know I pissed him off with my views on space and the moon landings but aside from that we got along good. I hope he changes his mind. If not good luck to you with your family and in also in your career.
The NASA fanboys are a sensitive bunch. Don’t beat yourself up.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The NASA fanboys are a sensitive bunch. Don’t beat yourself up.

NASA fanboy here.

Consider this. If NASA had never existed, Jeannie would never have been freed from that bottle...