GAB and social media ideas

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey everyone if you are not on GAB yet here is the CF group that @Freethinker was kind enough to start up back in 2020:

https://gab.com/groups/4897

While castefootball.us remains the best site on the internet and the "mothership" we do need to get active on other social media sites rather than remain here in our echo chamber all the time. Gab has groups for all different sports so if you join gab you can join any of these other sports groups and spread the word about the caste system and anti-White discrimination as it applies to sports to a wider audience.

Also, I think that creating twitter counts like WhiteRB, WhiteWR, WhiteDB etc could also be an effective way to get the word out on White athletes (especially HS athletes) being ignored at certain positions. All it would take is for volunteers to create the account - monitor the recruiting sites (we have a great group of members here that keep an eye on HS recruiting as well), find out if the athlete has a twitter account so you could include them in any messages sent out about them, get their HS coaches/college coaches in that players geographic region, the recruiting service and elite11 like camps on twitter to call them out. Each twitter account would serve as an aggregate for all the players at the specific position. I would have no issue taking over one of the positions but volunteers are needed.

Protonmail and Tutanota are two free secure email services that can be used to create email addresses to register with twitter.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like your twitter idea but not sure how long the accounts would last. I used to be on both Facebook and Twitter and closed both of my accounts. Being a patriot who loves freedom I just refuse to support sites thats ban free speech and thought. It's like that on instagram, snapchat and oountless others sites. Even Trumps Truth site is censored heavily. The best social media site on the internet in
my honest opinion is Gab.

There are blockchain sites that might offer more free thought and speech. I'm going to look into it.

I still like the idea of a channel on bitchute.com or odysee.com that has a weekly show. We would have to get
some really knowledgable guys here that are young enoug-20-40 to attract a wide audience. The youth is where
they are indoctrinating them in the schools with their communist wet dreams. We need to get young people here.

Now I think I have it. Tik Tok is one of the most popular sites on the whole internet. We need a channel there. Even if
it's just short clips with links to our website here. Millions of views can happen very quickly there. They do censor some there
but not as bad as place like youtube, twitter and facebook.

The Tik Tok Site could even just be weekly hilites of only white sports stars in the major sports with links at the beginning and end of the videos.

Last edited:

wile

Master
WAG on my part but I would just show clips of white athletes with little to no commentary on that TikTok thing. And why would I advise that, because anything you say will be construed as "racist" and when a Right wing type gets tagged "racist" they have a spectacular ability to dig the hole deeper.

When I get tagged "racist" I flip the script and make it about my antagonist's racial bigotry towards whites in general and me in particular which is a nearly unspeakable evil which I will not relent on pounding on my antagonist's evil persona.

I would just comment on those short vids of white athletes "A sprinter that does not get the recognition he/she deserves." Now eventually an evil anti-white commenter will notice your posts and comment and call you "racist" so flip the script and demand they apologize for their anti-White racial bigotry. But for love of God don't try and "educate" them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have a twitter account, you don't have to be militant in your stance in supporting White athletes. Just make it an aggregate site where we compile information and call out bias, do player A to B comparisons etc. It helps if the athletes have twitter accounts too. It's one way we can try to build some strength in numbers at the grassroots level. The idea being if you get enough of these athletes and parents aware of the same recruiting practices being applied to all White athletes they can connect the dots regarding the existence of the Caste System.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I'm active on Gab. Would like to see some other prominent members dip their toes in over there once in a while!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll try to get back on there. I'm starting a page on Gab soon and will also patronize the CF Gab page.

I will also say that Leonardfan's post above (#5) is spot on and is what I've been saying all along. You get converts by pointing out the facts, not by bashing groups of people for the fun of it. That's what the oligarchs and psychopaths want us to do, which alone is reason enough not to. Tit for tat identity politics only benefits those that promote it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm finally getting ready to purchase Gab Pro and start a page promoting my political endeavors, which btw have always paid for Caste Football and the time I put into it.

In the meantime I just started a Facebook page. Of course FB is known for censorship so who knows how long it'll last, but in the meantime help a brother out and like the page and some of the articles and help spread the word about it. Thanks in advance:

facebook.com/AmFreedomNews/

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm finally getting ready to purchase Gab Pro and start a page promoting my political endeavors, which btw have always paid for Caste Football and the time I put into it.

In the meantime I just started a Facebook page. Of course FB is known for censorship so who knows how long it'll last, but in the meantime help a brother out and like the page and some of the articles and help spread the word about it. Thanks in advance:

facebook.com/AmFreedomNews/

Thanks, Don, for expanding your efforts. I'm not on FB but I am on Gab. I'm hoping to support and share your work any way I can. And for those of you who haven't donated or subscribed to the The Freedom Times and/or given to American Freedom News it is worthy of support. I can beat the drum and openly say it even if Don doesn't, lol. The newspaper is quality and it's easy to share a copy with the uninitiated or those you want to reach but don't know exactly where they are in their knowledge of current events.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Don, for expanding your efforts. I'm not on FB but I am on Gab. I'm hoping to support and share your work any way I can. And for those of you who haven't donated or subscribed to the The Freedom Times and/or given to American Freedom News it is worthy of support. I can beat the drum and openly say it even if Don doesn't, lol. The newspaper is quality and it's easy to share a copy with the uninitiated or those you want to reach but don't know exactly where they are in their knowledge of current events.
Thanks for the kind words BFU, and I want to thank those who liked the Facebook page I asked you to, all none of you. That's none as in zero, nada, zilch, nil, zip. So I'll try one more time.

Help a brother out and like this page and some of the articles and help spread the word about it. When you help my other endeavors, even by doing a tiny thing such as liking a FB page, it indirectly helps this free site that I've put so much time into. Thanks in advance: facebook.com/AmFreedomNews/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I can't like a twitter or facebook page as I deleted both accounts forever about 2 to 3 years ago. I can still see some stuff on twitter but
that other people post but I can't see anything on facebook. Also I can't like anything on either site becasue I'm not a member. I don't like
the strict censorship. Anything on Gab I'm ok with supporting. If I can get a camera someday with the right money I even considered starting
a channel on rumble, odysee or gab tv for white athletes and to help send people here to this great website.

Don I don't have a gab pro account yet but I can still see videos and most everything else on gab & gabtv. Since you have an account maybe we should get a gab tv show. Even if it was just sports highlights of white athletes I think it would be popular. The thing is that you have to have
the skill to learn how cut and edit videos and mesh them together. I've never done that but I'm sure guys on here have.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the kind words BFU, and I want to thank those who liked the Facebook page I asked you to, all none of you. That's none as in zero, nada, zilch, nil, zip. So I'll try one more time.

Help a brother out and like this page and some of the articles and help spread the word about it. When you help my other endeavors, even by doing a tiny thing such as liking a FB page, it indirectly helps this free site that I've put so much time into. Thanks in advance: facebook.com/AmFreedomNews/

Just created a facebook account and liked the group. I got rid of my personal facebook page many years ago. It's not hard to create a facebook account, I provided two secure anonymous free email providers in the initial post as well. Wish more folks would help consolidate efforts and start looking out beyond this website.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've started a Gab page that will be updated regularly. It will focus primarily on political, economic and social stuff but I'll also add some good CF material as it grows. Please follow and help spread awareness of it. Thanks in advance:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great idea Don and I followed. Let's all get involved people. Make it grow and spread awareness. Thanks for the update Don.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Followed. Keep it up. Good on ya.

jphoss

Mentor
I've started a Gab page that will be updated regularly. It will focus primarily on political, economic and social stuff but I'll also add some good CF material as it grows. Please follow and help spread awareness of it. Thanks in advance:

Following

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, hope more will also follow. I also have new accounts on Truth Social (Trump's social media company), Twitter, Mind and Parler. Once I get the hang of Twitter I may post a lot of sports related stuff there.

Wasn't able to update any of them today as a wind storm moved through yesterday and power was knocked out for 18 hours. . . woke up today to a downed tree in my front yard and a huge branch in the backyard that just missed my house.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks guys, hope more will also follow. I also have new accounts on Truth Social (Trump's social media company), Twitter, Mind and Parler. Once I get the hang of Twitter I may post a lot of sports related stuff there.

Wasn't able to update any of them today as a wind storm moved through yesterday and power was knocked out for 18 hours. . . woke up today to a downed tree in my front yard and a huge branch in the backyard that just missed my house.

What's your twitter handle? Following you on Gab now too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
AmFreedomNews

If you have some advice on how best to use Twitter feel free to pm any suggestions to me.