EURO 2020

U88z

Italy wins with all the blacks missing their penalties lol.
You knew they were going miss as soon they stepped up to take penalty.
Happy for chiellini .

clement

Guru
Italy wins with all the blacks missing their penalties lol.
You knew they were going miss as soon they stepped up to take penalty.
Happy for chiellini .

i don't know who are some england players who are good at penalties right now but the coach made these 2 black players come in only for the penalties so he must have thought they were good at it
obviously didn't work :facepalm:
but also italy's best penalty taker missed so it's a reminder that there is a lot of luck involved still

Ambrose

Master
giphy.gif

England, the land of fairies, queers, and eunuchs pull White players off near the end of the game to play two tutsunes so they could use their incredible and gifted elite skill in the shoot out. All three (3) of England's Blacks facked up in the shootout making England -again- the laughing stock of football.

giphy.gif

England, the land of fairies, queers, and eunuchs pull White players off near the end of the game to play two tutsunes so they could use their incredible and gifted elite skill in the shoot out. All three (3) of England's Blacks facked up in the shootout making England -again- the laughing stock of football.
How great was this ending? I loved it hahaha

U88z

giphy.gif

Absolutely comical

clement

Guru
How great was this ending? I loved it hahaha

great ending but what was that start of the game
conceding a goal after only 2 minutes in the final game of the tournament
lately i feel like soccer has become more and more sloppy and amateurish

but in the end we got the best result possible

althought it would be great one day to have a northern european country win the tournament, they used to win a lot but since their countries are more black now they no longer win
countries like england, france, netherlands, germany etc they have to win a tournament at one point after all these years right?

althought it would be great one day to have a northern european country win the tournament, they used to win a lot but since their countries are more black now they no longer win
countries like england, france, netherlands, germany etc they have to win a tournament at one point after all these years right?
Yes very true. It’s sad that those countries thought they needed more blacks to Win. They should’ve stayed true to their History. I don’t get it.

Ambrose

Master

Italians are prouder Whites than England and France. You don't find more prouder Whites and greater patriots than Italians.

clement

Guru
Italians are prouder Whites than England and France. You don't find more prouder Whites and greater patriots than Italians.

not sure
great britain left the european union, italy didn't
and both teams did the black lives matter thing today
but italy consistently have an almost all-white team so there's that

Ambrose

Master
not sure
great britain left the european union, italy didn't
and both teams did the black lives matter thing today
but italy consistently have an almost all-white team so there's that

English accomodate Blacks in their societies everywhere whereas Italians reject them. In football, England has been playing spades and clubs for decades to absolutely no success.

clement

Guru
English accomodate Blacks in their societies everywhere whereas Italians reject them. In football, England has been playing spades and clubs for decades to absolutely no success.

yes but not sure if it can be blamed on the people of these countries
belgium is very racist especially those that speak flemish yet there are more black flemish players than english black players (or close)

Last edited:

clement

Guru
top scorers of the tournament are cristiano ronaldo (with 3 penalties) and a czech player, both tied at 5 goals

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't follow soccer but England losing in the fashion it did is an appropriate conclusion to the Euro. It was also great to see the Euro pull in new CF members in addition to seeing some veteran posters return to the site!

Matra2

Master
There has never been a funnier ending to a sports tournament in history. It would not surprise me at all if 'woke' Gareth Southgate put blacks on at the end of penalties (3rd, 4th, and 5th) so that the winning penalty - to be remembered & repeated on TV for the next 50 years - was scored by a black player. That it should work out this way with the sanctimonious Southgate - the guy forever remembered for missing his penalty at Wembley versus Germany - making the wrong decisions at penalty time quarter of a century later is almost too good to be believable. :banana:

Matra2

Master
i don't know who are some england players who are good at penalties right now but the coach made these 2 black players come in only for the penalties so he must have thought they were good at it
obviously didn't work :facepalm:
but also italy's best penalty taker missed so it's a reminder that there is a lot of luck involved still

Maybe we will now, finally, see an end to the stutter step penalty.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
It was incredibly stupid to pick young (ages 23, 21, and 19), inexperienced players to take these high pressure shots.
You would think anyone would understand that!
But maybe they were doing so to support a racial agenda. That would be incredibly stupid too!

Arerequired

Mentor

Remember, we are living in a "white supremacy". :risas3:

That's just gaslighting from the same people in the UK and here in the US.

Checked Unz to see what some on the dissident right might think and Sailer seemed to pleasantly surprise, considering his pro-black athleticism stances in the past.

Alternative Universe Headline: "Diversity and Immigration Vindicated as England's Blacks Beat Italy's Whites!"

https://www.unz.com/isteve/alternat...icated-as-englands-blacks-beat-italys-whites/

Last edited: