Eli Manning fires back at Tiki Barber

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Tiki Barber is a piece of trash. I'm happy the Giants won the Superbowl without him. He's just another afflete who tries to talk white and goes after white women.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think Helu is polynesian. So Nebraska's two primary RBs this year aren't black.
smiley32.gif
I agree with Tough, I like Helu. I loved the way he and Rex became friends. And how Helu helped mentor Rex. Nebraska will be a running machine this year, I've read a couple of articles where the 'Huskers are using the fullback more again! So that bodes well for the RBs.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I must admit- Tiki's turned out to be a jerk. He bashed Eli (HORRIBLE TIMING lol) to attempt to make himself seem like a bold, fresh face analyst- who was "not" blinded (lol) by loyalty to his former team. And now the icing on the cake- he leaves his wife (while pregnant) for a blonde playboy bunny type.

Playboy bunny type? Actually, she was just some nobody college student in her early 20's. That's right, the only women impressed by the ultra-has-been, Turdi Barber, are girls barely out of high school. Her roommates said that Turdi would visit their dorm (how cute) bearing incredibly expensive gifts. I've always known that Tiki is a professional assh0le"¦I'm glad everyone knows. No, wait, the media would never mention this story, as it would incriminate their soft-spoken, "scholarly"Â￾ African hero.

As Don has said many times over, the timeline for black sociopath behavior, for even the most venerable black affletes (Tiger, Marvin Harrison, etc) eventually drops to zero.