Eastwood's "Invictus"

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey Dixie, I'm with you on the Zionist agenda pushed by the global elite, as stated in my previous post. However, Israel as a nation, and the descendents of Abraham, were given a unilateral promise from God. An unchanging God. I imagine that if God had told Abram, "I'm making these promises to you and your descendents, but someday I might change my mind and make them apply to other people that I like better!" I'm sure that biblical history would be markedly different. Now what this has to do with Invictus, I have no idea, but that's part of the fun of CF to go off on wildly divergent tangents!

guest301

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Evangelical Christians view the restoration of Israel as a nation a fulfillment of biblical prophecy, so I "support" Israel on that basis, but not on the people themselves, who have fallen far from their faith.  Look at Karl Marx, he was a Jew, and a rabid Darwinist.  Jewish globalists, who recieve their deserved and fare share of criticism here on CF, are the antithesis of Abraham.

Nice to not be by myself on that biblical fulfillment of prophecy viewpoint. I am with you on your disdain for globalists whether they be jewish or gentile. There are far too many of both and in positions of power to go with the agenda.

guest301

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Hey Dixie, I'm with you on the Zionist agenda pushed by the global elite, as stated in my previous post.  However, Israel as a nation, and the descendents of Abraham, were given a unilateral promise from God.  An unchanging God.  I imagine that if God had told Abram, "I'm making these promises to you and your descendents, but someday I might change my mind and make them apply to other people that I like better!"  I'm sure that biblical history would be markedly different.  Now what this has to do with Invictus, I have no idea, but that's part of the fun of CF to go off on wildly divergent tangents!

Good point on a unchanging God and his promises. It has nothing to do with Invictus but wild rabbit trails and derailing threads are a tradition around here.
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
I'm sure multitudes of White folks will flock to see Invictus. Such a shame really, for Eastwood is quite a talented director. It would have been wonderful for the brutalized Whites of that country to have someone of Clint's stature stand up for them, to show the world the horrors of the present situation. Instead, just in time for Christmas, another feel good - piece of garbage - made expressly for the gullible fools among us. Black rule! Oh, happy day!

Thank goodness for the Politicall Cesspool. Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2009/12/11/conservatives-love-terrorists/

Conservatives love terrorists

As long as they're not Muslims.

Clint Eastwood has a new movie out, Invictus, which is a celebration of Nelson Mandela and the racial integration of the South African rugby team, the Springboks. Over at the "conservative"Â￾ Big Hollywood site, they think this is just terrific. Nelson Mandela with his magnanimous "forgiveness"Â￾ of those who had so "unjustly"Â￾ imprisoned him, led the way for South Africa to become the shining beacon of peace and harmony it is today.

Uh, wasn't Nelson Mandela imprisoned for terrorism? Didn't he confess to terrorism? Doesn't he refuse even today to renounce his terrorist activities in the past?

So why in the world would conservatives celebrate Nelson Mandela? I thought they were against terrorism?

Oh, wait"¦Muslim terrorists hate Jews, so they're bad.

South African terrorists (and their Jewish leaders) hated white people, so they're good.

Here's Nelson Mandela, just a few years ago, along with a bunch of black ANC members, and a couple Jewish ones, singing about hunting down and killing the white man. This is the man whose life "conservatives"Â￾ think we should celebrate.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Leave it to "Dirty Harry"Â￾ and his Hollywood chums to super-spin this horror story to literally "fit the (movie) script"Â￾ to absorb into the hearts and minds of their Target Audience. Every day is Opposite Day in this nation of uneducated, apathetic white "men"Â￾ and "women"Â￾ so eager to be completely replaced and culturally ravaged by anyone, anything, always and forever.

The ghastly events which took place in the "Christian-Newsom"Â￾ murder case are utter child's play compared to Black-on-White South African crimes. For many years, I read daily bedtime stories on a very popular blog called "SouthAfricaSucks."Â￾ The blog has changed names every couple months for years and year"¦as the SA PTB are even more totalitarian and authoritarian than here in the Land of the "Free."Â￾ A toture/rape/murder (with unspeakable details) type of story was literally happening every couple of hours in a country only twice the size of Texas.

SA is the picture perfect model of what would happen as soon as the racial populations were numerically reversed in America. SA is about 91% black, 7-8% white, and 1-2% asian. Should that ever happen in America, I wonder what those blacks (and other minorities) will do to the PTB? They'd probably be publically burned alive"¦as opposed in effigy.

Eastwood, another fake "badass"Â￾ white guy ala Mike "Wigger"Â￾ Ditka, has some serious mental issues if he considers these atrocities against his race as a "tear jerker"Â￾ film for his treacherous pig comrades to enjoy.

forty-four

Guru
Off topic: Not all Christians see Israel as anything special today. They HAD a role = the Messiah came through them. The church is the home of God's people today - from any nation. The dispensational theological hype of recent years is responsible for duping many American Christians into blindly supporting Israel today.

On topic: I won't be seeing Invictus.

bigunreal

Mentor
Thrashen- great stuff, as usual. You said what I wanted to say.

Kaptain

Master
FootballDad said:
Hey Dixie, I'm with you on the Zionist agenda pushed by the global elite, as stated in my previous post.  However, Israel as a nation, and the descendents of Abraham, were given a unilateral promise from God.  An unchanging God.  I imagine that if God had told Abram, "I'm making these promises to you and your descendents, but someday I might change my mind and make them apply to other people that I like better!"  I'm sure that biblical history would be markedly different.  Now what this has to do with Invictus, I have no idea, but that's part of the fun of CF to go off on wildly divergent tangents!

I think you would get a lot Christians and many non-Christians disagreeing with that on this site. From my research of the Christian Bible, the promised land belongs to Christians. However, the Christian faith, per the teachings of Jesus, would surely not call for the genocide of people (many of whom are Christians) based on an ancient land claim. Promise or no promise, the one thing Christianity should be teaching is the difference between right and wrong. I'll challenge you to start a happy hour thread on that very subject, or we can just agree to disagree.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Just wanted to get my two cents in on the Palin issue. When I read the first few articles about her, I was almost tempted to vote Republican. Christian,family-values, anti-abortion, hockey mom, pro-gun, ex-buchanan brigader, rumors of being a secessionist. Then just before the convention she cancelled a meeting with a group of pro-life Christians (i think it was Phyllis Schlafly's group) to meet with... AIPAC, which afteran hour and half...gave her the official Zionist stamp of approval. Then came the pro-Israel speechifying at the convention and during the debates.

It's true that the MSM did not like her, and conducted ambush journalism of a sorts against her....but so what? She's a big girl...why couldn't she respond with some intelligence and verve to the questions put to her? If she can't handle Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, and Tina Fey...how can she deal with the problems facing this country? Fact is she is and was very overrated. (And her whining about being mistreated isn't helping her image asa tough girl).

And since the election...she has quit as governor of Alaska (i.e. abandoned the post and trust the citizens of Alaska gave to her), and appears to be placing herself center stage again---with major help from the neocon media.

I'm liking her less and less.

--But I admit that I kinda liked Gran Torino. I'm no fan of the Hmong, but I like them better than the brothuz, and it was nice to see the brothuz intimidated by an 80 year old white man with a rifle, and it was nice to see him remind the young wigger that the blacks are not your "bros".

Invictus is Eastwood's "repentance movie". he makes these a year or two after his "right wing" movies to show the hollywood he's sorry for his occasional forays outside the left-wing plantation.