Eastwood's "Invictus"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It appears Clint is using his ol' pal Morgan "Magical Negro" Freeman to portray lionized communist/terrorist Nelson Mandela in a new movie with major cultural marxist overtures..."Invictus".
smiley21.gif

"Invictus" - Wikipedia

"Invictus" Trailer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
smiley55.gif

Nelson Mandela is a worthless sub-human piece of garbage. He should have been executed for the murders he comitted, instead of getting 18 years or so in prison and becoming the president of a once white-ruled nation and simultaneously overseeing the highest crime rates of any (once) semi-First World nation. As has been noted extensively on this board, thousands of whites have been killed in South Africa, and only the fortunate rich whites can afford the security to preserve their life. I don't blame them for wanting to stay in their country and doing what it takes to stay alive and well. South Africa is a great example of what the United States might devolve into if white Americans don't wake up and save this sinking ship. Movies like this do no service to the tragic yet accurate documentation of history.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Eastwood goes from a great movie like "Gran Torino" to this piece of garbage.
smiley21.gif

PhillyBirds

Mentor
It'll be interesting to see how Eastwood portrays the Springboks themselves racially. Until very recently, they were almost exclusively white men.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Eastwood goes from a great movie like "Gran Torino" to this piece of garbage.
smiley21.gif

He must have been feeling that famous white guilt.

guest301

Hall of Famer
or white sucking up to maintain social standing.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
Nelson Mandela is a worthless sub-human piece of garbage. He should have been executed for the murders he comitted, instead of getting 18 years or so in prison and becoming the president of a once white-ruled nation and simultaneously overseeing the highest crime rates of any (once) semi-First World nation. As has been noted extensively on this board, thousands of whites have been killed in South Africa, and only the fortunate rich whites can afford the security to preserve their life.

Absolutely correct! Eastwood is a twit. By the way, what was so great about Gran Torino? So, he used a few racial slurs - big deal. What was the message? A grouchy, bitter, old racist gives his jaundiced, pathetic life to save some wonderful Hmong or whatever they were. A story of redemption, ending with the mortally wounded Eastwood lying on the ground with outstretched arms, shedding blood as Jesus on the cross. Powerful imagery.

j41181

Master
Bart said:
Absolutely correct! Eastwood is a twit. By the way, what was so great about Gran Torino? So, he used a few racial slurs - big deal. What was the message? A grouchy, bitter, old racist gives his jaundiced, pathetic life to save some wonderful Hmong or whatever they were. A story of redemption, ending with the mortally wounded Eastwood lying on the ground with outstretched arms, shedding blood as Jesus on the cross. Powerful imagery.
IndianWhite mentioned the movie "The Omega Man", Charlton Heston's death scene in the end bore some eerie similarities to this one. Clint Eastwood is just one of those old-school liberals, getting replaced by radical Marxist liberals.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Electric Slide said:
Nelson Mandela is a worthless sub-human piece of garbage. He should have been executed for the murders he comitted, instead of getting 18 years or so in prison and becoming the president of a once white-ruled nation and simultaneously overseeing the highest crime rates of any (once) semi-First World nation. As has been noted extensively on this board, thousands of whites have been killed in South Africa, and only the fortunate rich whites can afford the security to preserve their life.

You are absolutly correct about Gran Torino, while there are some good parts in it, it was basically another portrait of white dysfunction. The Eastwood chararcter hates his family and they hate him, while the hmong all love one another. Eastwood befriends a hmong boy and treats him like he SHOULD be treating his grandson not some foreign kid from a culture he hates. The negative portrayal of white culture was the theme of the movie, no different then any other hollywierd claptrap.

Clint has always been PC. And now celebrating Mandela?? There are truly no white heroes left.

jcolec02

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Bart said:
Electric Slide said:

You are absolutly correct about Gran Torino, while there are some good parts in it, it was basically another portrait of white dysfunction. The Eastwood chararcter hates his family and they hate him, while the hmong all love one another. Eastwood befriends a hmong boy and treats him like he SHOULD be treating his grandson not some foreign kid from a culture he hates. The negative portrayal of white culture was the theme of the movie, no different then any other hollywierd claptrap.

Clint has always been PC. And now celebrating Mandela?? There are truly no white heroes left.
Fedor...
smiley17.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, I seem to remember a pretty good thread here that got started up about Gran Torino when it came out and alot of posters liked it. Not only did you get alot of politically incorrect racial epithets and stereotypes thrown around but also black and hispanic gang members were featured in a bad light and what crime is like in the inner cities and who are doing the crimes. There was also the incident where Eastwood rescued a black girl from some black teens and scolded her white boyfriend for not going out with his own kind which some here got a big kick out of. As far as white dysfunctional families go,there sure are alot of those(mine included) and anybody that watched that movie couldn't help but like the Hmong family and totally understood why Eastwood made that sacrifice in the end, he was dying anyway. White families used to be just like the Hmong family, tight knit and revered the elders and maybe whites observing the Hmong family got a nice object lesson about how things should and can be. Not a perfect movie by any means from a caste perspective but I and many others thought it was poignant, extremely funny and moving. But to each his own, it's just a movie.Edited by: guest301

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yeah I'm probably one of the ones that liked it, I'm easily swayed. ;) I do think it was unfair how the family was portrayed. Eastwood was really the a-hole, they tried to help him out but he was too stubborn and bitter. That's one of the things I didn't like about the movie, Eastwood was this intractably bitter white guy because of some crap that happened 50 years ago in the Korean War. C'mon he raised some kids and had a long term marriage he couldn't have been that mean. He was coughing blood and his family wanted to help. Who was he fighting? White guilt? That's what it seemed like.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I had the same feeling watching the movie about how mean Eastwood's character could possibly be considering how much the movie indicated he loved and missed his wife. Eastwoods family did seem like they wanted his possessions ASAP and those were two very bratty and selfish grandchildren of his as I remember it. I agree with you about the how the bitterness and trauma from Korea and more so Vietnam can be a old and tired storyline.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Westside

Hall of Famer
Matt "Mudskipper" Damon is an interesting moron. On one hand he lauds murder/communist Mandela as one of the greatest leaders? and on the Other hand he condems an American White Woman Sara Palin who loves her country, family, her race and her principles as a dumb polarizing force in America!

Remember that song that came out over a year ago called "I am f..king Matt Damon?" Well those plowing into him were aiming for his brain, because not much of the brain is left, after multiple poundings!

F Matt Damon and any movie he is in, he is just a lost dummy in the wilderness called America.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Matt Damon is on the same level of American hispanics legal or illegal who lionize Che Guevera, the murdering communist as some f..king folk hero or champion of freedom. He was the total opposite. Man, America has problems.

G

Gran Torino did end on an upbeat note, at his funeral his grandchildren did not look like rejects from dystopia.

Alpha Male

Mentor
So, Palin loves her race and her country. What, may I ask, has she ever done to indicate such values? It's frustrating to see most Republicans buy into her pro-American, old school Conservative cloak. Because pro white and pro American she is not: She has an Israel flag in her office and is vehemently pro-war and pro-Israel; both patent examples that she is a just another Republican sell out to the Zionist agenda. Edited by: Alpha Male

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
AM, good call...Palin has been co-opt'd by the Globalist Elite. No one gets to that level (GOP candidate for VP) without being under control of the PTB. She's indeed a Zionist, AIPAC shill.
smiley21.gif

However, Damon is still a racially castrated, useful idiot for the Hollyweird controllers & their cultural Marxist agenda.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>So, Palin loves her race and her country.  What, may I ask, has she ever done to indicate such values?  It's frustrating to see most Republicans buy into her pro-American, old school Conservative cloak.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Because pro white and pro American she is not: She has an Israel flag in her office and is vehemently pro-war and pro-Israel; both patent examples that she is a just another Republican sell out to the Zionist agenda. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></SPAN>

I don't really see Palin as a sell-out for anything. She's a devout evangelical Christian and so no suprise she has a Israeli flag in her office, shoot I have a American flag and a Israeli flag(I am part hebrew on my mom's side) on my fridge at home. I certainly have proved around here that I am no sell-out and support the white athlete and whites in general but my Christian faith comes first and apparantly so does Palin's. I understand that some around here see that as a serious flaw in my thinking but I can live with it and am comfortable with who I am. I support most of what you guys post around here and the main goal of this site. I know this goes against the grain of what's usually posted and agreed on at Caste Football and so I usually keep these thoughts to myself unlike when I first joined and posted this stuff all the time, got tired of swimming upstream.
smiley2.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Evangelical Christians view the restoration of Israel as a nation a fulfillment of biblical prophecy, so I "support" Israel on that basis, but not on the people themselves, who have fallen far from their faith. Look at Karl Marx, he was a Jew, and a rabid Darwinist. Jewish globalists, who recieve their deserved and fare share of criticism here on CF, are the antithesis of Abraham.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
So, Palin loves her race and her country.  What, may I ask, has she ever done to indicate such values?  It's frustrating to see most Republicans buy into her pro-American, old school Conservative cloak. Because pro white and pro American she is not: She has an Israel flag in her office and is vehemently pro-war and pro-Israel; both patent examples that she is a just another Republican sell out to the Zionist agenda.

smiley32.gif
right on point buddy!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm a firm believer in Christian Supercession & believe the jews are no longer the "chosen ones". It's the Zionism (pushed by the Globalist Elite) that I take issue with.