E:60 - Lensar Racial Comment

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Just another unneccisary comment Brock Lesnar makes about being a "white guy."

In the context of the 2008 "E60" interview....Brock is suggesting that he is one of the few "genetic freaks" on planet earth that happens to be white. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, however, it goes hand-in-hand with his famous "built like a black man" comment.

At 37 seconds into the video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-WThgfvRdU&feature=PlayList&p=CDD928BE5906BAAB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Lesnar seems to be talking like a race traitor while his wins seem to help our cause. Weird man, weird situation.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Yeah, it does help our cause. I saw a few white men lifting in the gym who also dabble in MMA for hobby. One of the young men was talking about Lesnar with such enthusiasm and excitement that I feel was soley due to him being white and tough.

It sucks and is really unfortunate that Lesnar suffers from the "Larry Bird" or "Jason Seahorn" syndrome: a disgusting mental disease where outstanding white athletes are compelled to exalt themselves by desgrading their family, culture, and entire racial ancestry. I guess it's much easier to go with the stream of collective thought than against it.

Edited by: Alpha Male

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Maybe he will snap out of it when Shane Carwin beats his ass

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
AlphaMale nailed it good I believe. I don't believe Brock is a race traitor (per se)...he's just been duped by the caste myth/system. He does, however, come across a bit overly arrogant. I think he'll be in trouble vs. Carwin.IF Cain "Brown Pride" Velasquez lucks up & gets past Carwin, Brock will smash Cain. I still pull for him in all "caste matchups".

P.S. - He's a farm/country boy who likes to hunt...so he certainly doesn't strike me as a wigger.
smiley2.gif

Brock Hunting Whitetail DeerEdited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
In some ways Brock talks out both sides of his mouth, saying things that are alternately pro and anti-Caste. Its somewhat baffling to me, but Dixie makes a good point about him possibly being duped by the system.

albinosprint

Mentor
the guys a lemon!

P-NutLane

Guru
I dont know what to think about insane comments he makes. No matter how much of a dumb meathead he is, I doubt he will ever lose to a negro.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I don't think Brock wants anybody to really like him, that's why he tries to piss everybody off. It kinda makes sense to me now because the heel character he played in the WWE is the exact same guy, no acting involved.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Brock just has a "I don't give a rat's @$$...I'll do & say as I please" type attitude. I can admire a rebel (to an extent); however it's his caste-esque comments (ignorantly spewed I believe) that irritate me. He needs to fully embrace his Nordic bloodlines & genetics. I can't say I totally dislike him, BUT he needs some racial pride & to cease with some of the TNB antics & caste-esque comments. I prefer fighters who're animals in the cage & gentlemen/professional outside the cage...like Fedor, Couture & Shane Carwin. Sooo...I'll be pulling for Shane (100%) vs. Brock.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I see Brock as a useful idiot. I mean, come on, Brock was foaming at the mouth after beating Frank Mir. You know, the guy that a small HW like Brandon Vera KOed in about 2 mintues.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In Brock's defense, he was amped up to avenge his loss to Francisco Mir, and Mir had been running his mouth (too). Lesnar's highly competitive and hates to lose. BTW, you do know that Brock would tear Vera's head off right?
smiley2.gif

P.S. - Brock's a country boy, deer hunting, metal loving Aryan...so he can't be all that bad.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Alpha, I think Web Tough Guy's article mentioned the fact that Brock is very different from most whites in that he doesn't give the same meek answers to questions. He's brash and doesn't care if he rocks the establishment with his attitude or words. Its not that he came out and said he is against the caste system or believes there is anti-white discrimination.

Here's what I'm talking about.

"Saturday, after crushing the white-Cuban Frank
Mir, with pure testosterone coursing through his veins, he made
statements to the world. When asked what he was going to do, he said
"I'm going to drink a Coors Light. That's right a Coors," Lesnar then
looked down onto the Bud Light logo on the canvas. "Bud Light don't pay
me nothing." Further fueling the disbelieving crowd, Lesnar said he
"might jump on his wife." Although, in the post-fight press conference,
the huge Lesnar showed regret by saying "he's not biased I'll drink any
beer," a floodgate had been opened and I believe the days of the
introverted white apologists are over."</span>

JD074

Master
Thrashen said:
Just another unneccisary comment Brock Lesnar makes about being a "white guy."

In the context of the 2008 "E60" interview....Brock is suggesting that he is one of the few "genetic freaks" on planet earth that happens to be white. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, however, it goes hand-in-hand with his famous "built like a black man" comment.

To be fair, it was the other guy, Goldberg, who called him a genetic freak. But he did seem to imply that it was unique for a white man to be "chiseled out of concrete." Combine that with his "built like a black man" comment, and it's pretty clear that he believes in a racial difference re: physique.

He also clumsily mixed his metaphors; he should've said stone or granite, not concrete!
smiley36.gif
Needless to say, you put it well in another post, he's a "useful idiot."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I really don't understand where all this black physique stuff comes from. Whites in general are more muscular than blacks. Look at blacks from Africa. Most of them are scrawny as hell. The reason you see many muscular blacks in the US again is because of slavery. Only the strongest were brought here and it is genetically related. Blacks are also the most obese group in the US. Maybe one should look at those statistics.Edited by: whiteathlete33

StarWars

Mentor
If Brock is only talking about physique I guess black men are the same as us. Mr. Olympia is usually a white man, but it is common to see black ones too. So if this is true his comment about blacks having better physiques is just moronic.

If he was talking about strength, then he should be aware that whites are the tallest and heaviest race, and also the strongest. Duh. Strongman, every good shot putter like Randy Barnes, etc... He is no genetic freak, he is a strong, proud white man with his head up his ass.

G

There is a recent study out there saying that blacks are the fattest people in America. Now they might be skewed because of Oreo eating women, but still the "chiseled" still have a future of Type II diabetes to look forward to. But then again I'm a 46 year old "white guy" built like an NFL safety, so I'm arrogant.