Draft Day 2007

Bart

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
Moss to the Patriots, I don't get that one. I thought they were smarter than that.

Not everyone shares that sentiment. I just heard a talk show host say thatgetting Randy Moss means -- "The Patriots have won next years Super Bowl." His exact words.

Cleveland Browns draft Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn. As a former Northeast Ohioan, I'm hoping to wear my Browns sweatshirt around Northeast Illinois soon, just as I can proudly wear my Bears cap in Cleveland.

Here's hoping Olsen and Bazuin win Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year awards in 2007.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Hey fellas, Gonzales is not white. So we have no white revievers drafted yet. Ball will go that way of Hass. This sucks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gonzalez's grandfather came from Spain to Cuba to and worked with Castro until he became disillusioned by the movement and came to america. His heritage is traced back to Spain.

G

WHITE NOISE said:
Hey fellas, Gonzales is not white.

He is totally white.

I laughed at his comments about Indianapolis though. A growing "hispanic" community? Technically speaking I suppose every city in America has a growing "hispanic" community as long as you count illegal aliens from Mexico.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Last year right up to the championship game, all I heard about was Troy Smith. Where did he wind up?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I doubt that Gonzalez sees himself as white, although blacks might consider him 'white,' as in 'not-black.' If Gonzalez thought of himself as white he wouldn't have been sure to point out that his house could be mistaken for nothing but Cuban.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think there are 65 white players drafted out of a total of 255 so about 25% which is where it has been the past few years.

Breakdown of players drafted by team:

AZ
None

ATL
Doug Datish

BAL
Marshall Yanda

BUF
Paul Posluzny
Trent Edwards
John Wendling
Derek Shcouman

CAR
Ryan Kalil
Tim Shaw

CHI
Greg Olsen
Dan Bazuin
Aaron Brant

CIN
Jeff Rowe
Dan Stanucci

CLE
Joe Thomas
Brady Quinn
Chase Pittman

Dallas
James Marten
Doug Free
Nick Folk (k)

DEN
None

DET
Drew Stanton

GB
Allen Babre
Korey Hall
Mason Crosby (k)
Clark Harris

HOU
Kasey Studdard

IND
Anthony Gonzalez
Quinn Pitcock
Brannon Condren

JAX
Adam Podesh (p)
Derek Landri
Andrew Carnahan

KC
Michael Allan

MIA
John Beck
Drew Mormino
Brandon Fields (p)

MIN
Brian Robison
Tyle Thigpen

NE
Clint Odenberg
Justin Rogers
Mike Elgin

NO
Andy Alleman

NYG
Zak DeOssie
Kevin Boss
Adam Koets

NYJ
Jacob Bender

OAK
Zach Miller

PHI
Kevin Kolb
Stewart Bradley
Brent Celek

PIT
Matt Spaeth

SD
Eric Weddle
Scott Chandler

SEA
Will Herring
Steve Vallos

SF
Joe Staley
Jay Moore

STL
Adam Carriker
Brian Leonard
Dustin Fry

TB
Sabby Pisticelli
Chris Denman

TEN
Michael Otto

WAS
Dallas Sartz
Jordan Palmer
Tyler Ecker

Fine. You guys are right. Gonzalez is not white. He is an indiginous North American. He is an American Indian. Or African. Thats right because even if your family is from Europe the second you step foot in Latin America you become indiginous American and non-white. It is completely impossible for someone in Latin America to be of European decent; even if they have hazzel eyes, brown hair, and fair skin. Still not white. Sure.

And the Spanish are not white but the French are, forget that Spain and France share a 400 mile border. That border is magical and as soon as you cross the French/Spanish border everything changes. Crossing this invisible line the equivolent to taking a boat and sailing across the 400 mile wide Mediterranian Sea. This magic line separates the non whites of Spain from the whites in France. Its like a force field or something and it has been effective for the last 3000 years.

Hockaday

Guru
Detroit Lions said:
backrow said:
Moss got traded to Patriots for 4th round pick... so much for Wes Welker getting any receptions

That hurts JaMarcus Russell too.  Ronald Curry is not a #1 receiver.

I disagree. I think the Raiders just got even with the Patriots for the fiasco in the snow (tuck rule my ass).

St. Bellychick is starting to lose his halo.

Edited by: Hockaday

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I doubt that Gonzalez sees himself as white, although blacks might consider him 'white,' as in 'not-black.' If Gonzalez thought of himself as white he wouldn't have been sure to point out that his house could be mistaken for nothing but Cuban.

there are white Cubans, which is what he is. i am of Polish descent and very proud of my heritage, i think it's his case as well.

backrow

Hall of Famer
back on topic, looks like all of the teams are getting less and less white, with exceptions of Buffalo, who added several whites to their talented defense.

Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit and Houston are not exactly white friendly, but Broncos used to love their white athletic o-linemen.

C Darwin

Mentor
So, David Ball doesn't get drafted but Syndric Steptoe does? WTF! Edited by: C Darwin

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
OC football said:
Fine. You guys are right. Gonzalez is not white. He is an indiginous North American. He is an American Indian. Or African. Thats right because even if your family is from Europe the second you step foot in Latin America you become indiginous American and non-white. It is completely impossible for someone in Latin America to be of European decent; even if they have hazzel eyes, brown hair, and fair skin. Still not white. Sure.

And the Spanish are not white but the French are, forget that Spain and France share a 400 mile border. That border is magical and as soon as you cross the French/Spanish border everything changes. Crossing this invisible line the equivolent to taking a boat and sailing across the 400 mile wide Mediterranian Sea. This magic line separates the non whites of Spain from the whites in France. Its like a force field or something and it has been effective for the last 3000 years.

backrow said:
White Shogun wrote:

there are white Cubans, which is what he is. i am of Polish descent and very proud of my heritage, i think it's his case as well.

I agree that he is of European descent, sure. Even the federal government classifies Hispanic people as white when they commit crimes, although they separate them into a separate Hispanic category when they're victims. But whether you see him as white or blacks see him as white, how does Gonzalez see himself? Do you think he checks Hispanic or White on census forms and applications? Did he benefit from Hispanic-only scholarships?

I've made the point on this forum many times before that 'Hispanic' is not a race. However, as far as the caste system is concerned and how he will be treated in the media - he isn't white. Cf. Tony Romo, et al, for example.

C Darwin

Mentor
lumsdenpower said:
I consider Gonzo white like I consider Romo white..

IF they referred to US Mexican illegal immigrants as their "brothers and sisters", would you still?

I prefer not to prejudge.

Positional Breakdown(% of white players):

QB
9/12
75%

RB (excluding FB)
1/24
4%

WR
1/32
3%

TE
10/13
77%

FB
0/5
0%

OT

14/22
64%

OG

4/12
33%

C
5/7
71%

DT
2/19
11%

DE
5/24
21%

ILB
2/15
13%

OLB
6/17
35%

CB
1/30
3%

S
3/20
15%

K
2/3
66%

P
3/3
100%

RS
0/2
0%

Overall:

Offense: 41% White
Defense: 15% White
Average: 28% White (excluding special teams)Edited by: Sark6354201

Warnipple

PitBull said:
I'd hardly say that Quinn will lose that kind of money. Lawson was an
outside LB prospect and Quinn IS a top flight QB prospect. He'll get a lot
more than Lawson did for 5 years, I guarantee it.

Quinn will be very well paid for a #22 pick, but nowhere near as much as he should be.

Warnipple

nevada said:
Moss to the Patriots, I don't get that one. I thought they were smarter than that.

Moss may be an idiot, but he's not the devil incarnate, as many think. We'll see how this works out for New England, but I'm more interested to see how all of the Marcus boosters, who were claiming that Russell to Moss was going to be THE story of 2007, are going to react. Probably, in typical Orwellian fashion, it will go down the memory hole.

Wow. I'm pissed. I will not even begin to go over my arguments over why David Ball going undrafted is complete bullsh*t. A bunch of no name, no accomplishment receivers getting drafted before Ball, one ofthe most productive receiver ever to play in the college ranks. "Ball is too slow and not big enough." Yet Syndric Steptoe who's 5'8 and runs a 4.6 is both big enough and fast enough to get drafted. Compare that to Ball's 6'1 height and 4.6 speed and overwhelming production. I had a feeling this would happen. Poor Mike Hass and now poor David Ball.
smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif

At least the other white hopefuls all seemed to go to teams where they'll get a chance, although I'm not so sure how fortunate Tim Shaw will be in Carolina.

News Flash! It's not a real sport.

This domestic "sport" does not take the best athletes, Its a league based on anti-white media brainwashing/ multicultural agendas.

Example: 2007 nfl draft- Indianapolis Colts defensive back selections:

ht/wt/40/bench(225)/vertical /college/position/race

Brannon Condren 6.1 210 4.43 24X 43 troy(?) safety white

Dameion Hughes 5.10 190 4.74 16X 28 cal-berkley cornerback black

Daniel Coe&nb sp; 6.1 190 4.60 17X 34 arkansas/arkansas state cornerback black

Gi-15

Mentor
BTW, I just saw on the rams website that linehan intend to use Leonard as the no.2 TB, and that's excellent, we are an injury away from having a white starting TB lol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
yuri malenkov said:
News Flash! It's not a real sport.

This domestic "sport" does not take the best athletes, Its a league based on anti-white media brainwashing/ multicultural agendas.

Example: 2007 nfl draft- Indianapolis Colts defensive back selections:

ht/wt/40/bench(225)/vertical /college/position/race

Brannon Condren 6.1 210 4.43 24X 43 troy(?) safety white

Dameion Hughes 5.10 190 4.74 16X 28 cal-berkley cornerback black

Daniel Coe&am p;am p;nb sp; 6.1 190 4.60 17X 34 arkansas/arkansas state cornerback black

And the Colts also have "safety" Matt Giordano, who chased down the acclaimed Bears kick returner Devin Hester, "blinding speed" and all, in the Super Bowl likeHester was a lumbering o-lineman. And Anthony Gonzalez was drafted in the first round, to be a "slot receiver" even though no teams draft slot receivers in the first round. It's not conceivable, by unanimous opinion of the Caste whore media,thatGonzalez could be the successor to Marvin Harrison.

No question the NFL is a pathetic failed Cultural Marxist experiment in affirmative action and "lifting up"a race that, because of its tragic history in this hemisphere, will never thrive inAmerica. Edited by: Don Wassall