Doughty article

snow

Mentor
black cornerbacks get beat by average wide receivers every single week. There are qbs who throw for 3000+ yards a seasonina league with mostly blacks in the secondary, some 4,000, Brees hit 5,000 in 08. Johnson is supposed to be top 5 in the NFL, you want to have him double covered on pretty much every play, because cornerbacks will usually get beat in single coverage, yet they think a free safety is terrible for losing the battle forajump ball ONE play? We hear dwfs degradewhite receivers all the timesaying, they only get open because "such and such draws so much coverage", so apparently these super receivers can't be stopped by one cornerback, so how is a free safety supposed to stop them by himself? How do these two conflicting ideas compute in their brains? How do they not blame the cornerback? the guy whose job is to cover the wide receiver. And it wasn't even like he was torched, he was just outjumped. Edited by: snow

Bear Backer

Mentor
You are right Electric Slide. DWF's are completely ignorant of the game they are watching. This is made all the more evident when you observe their behavior during live games when they don't have the television talking head's words to "explain" to them what is going on. Many of them don't even really know when to boo and cheer. It is quite a lesson in mass manipulation if you can stomach paying the cash to witness it, which I can no longer stomach. The NFL has by and large become a social event just like Chicago Cubs games at Wrigley Field, where they can act rowdy, consume copious amounts of alcohol, have an excuse to eat greasy unhealthy food, have rivalries with other DWF's all while making themselves feel good by getting behind affirmative action black players. The same black players who they would feel a little twinge of anxiety and worry about as potential assailants, if they saw them in street clothes, did not recognize them and were meeting from opposite directions on a city sidewalk.

forty-four

Guru
Looks like Kareem Moore will be replacing Doughty in the starting line up Sunday.
smiley21.gif

forty-four

Guru
Yep...

That's the talk in these parts. If not this, Sunday it will be soon. Ironicaly, Reed is playing FS not SS his actual position. Of course, last year LaRon Landry did the same thing (played FS) and was routinely beaten on pass plays. Doughty will be seen on special teams and nickel/dime packages I'm sure.

Also...

Woody

Guru
It's so hard being a Redskins fan. You would think that after nearly 20 years of being the blackest team in the NFL (and one of the worst) people would have had enough, or managment would start changing things. But never while The Tribesman is in charge.

DWFan

Mentor
Woody said:
It's so hard being a Redskins fan. You would think that after nearly 20 years of being the blackest team in the NFL (and one of the worst) people would have had enough, or managment would start changing things. But never while The Tribesman is in charge.

I wish the stinking government hadn't beaten George Marshall out of owning that team.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Woody said:

Woody, in my opinion the Blackskins are one of the worst, if not the worst sports franchise in all of sports. Look at all the money they threw at fat lard Haynesworth. He gets a 100 million dollar deal and what has he done so far to earn his paycheck? Absolutely nothing. Galloway is the starting receiver this season for the team and that shows how pathetic they really are.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Redskins have wasted more money on big-name free agents who subsequently stunk than any other NFL team. And they've all been black to my recollection. And Dan Snyder keeps doing it anyway.

DWFan said:
Woody said:

I wish the stinking government hadn't beaten George Marshall out of owning that team.

In 1961, the Kennedy administration told Marshall that he would have to sign black players or lose the lease on the new D.C. Stadium. He then traded the draft rights to Ernie Davis to Cleveland for Bobby Mitchell.

Marshall wasn't "beaten out of owning that team." He was disabled by a stroke in 1963 but was still the main owner at his death in 1969.

Marshall famously said "We'll start signing negroes when the Harlem Globetrotters start signing whites." Marshall's last two all white teams (1960-61) won a total of two games in two years.

DWFan

Mentor
Sorry Sport Historian, I must've misunderstood what I'd read about it.

Woody

Guru
sport historian said:
DWFan said:
Woody said:

In 1961, the Kennedy administration told Marshall that he would have to sign black players or lose the lease on the new D.C. Stadium. He then traded the draft rights to Ernie Davis to Cleveland for Bobby Mitchell.

Marshall wasn't "beaten out of owning that team." He was disabled by a stroke in 1963 but was still the main owner at his death in 1969.

Marshall famously said "We'll start signing negroes when the Harlem Globetrotters start signing whites." Marshall's last two all white teams (1960-61) won a total of two games in two years.

That last stat, 2 wins in 2 years, must be a favorite of the caste system. But I'm betting my money on a net it was a sh*tty run team with nm talent, white or otherwise.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There's no doubt that the segregated Redskins were a poorly run team from the early 50s on up. True about Marshall owning the team until his death as well.

Getting back to the subject at hand however, Reed Doughty had a great game Sunday night! He was second on the team in tackles and was flying all over the field. I wish him the best as one of very few starting White DBs!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here'sthe second postfrom this link and the roster moves and 2011 depth chart this guy wants for the Redskins. He has to be the ultimate DWF in a country filled with them. Thanks to whoever emailed this in:
http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=52869&page=3

Here is my plan to fix the Redskins

Player moves
Keep McNabb - I think Big Don got raw deal from an incompetent coaching staff, surround the man with some talent for a change, he has played with crap like Kevin Curtis all his career except one year with T.O. and he took the Eagles to the SB that year.
Trade Chris Cooley, Fat Albert and Adam Carrikar - IMHO opinion Cooley is the most overrated Tight End in NFL along with Jeremy Shockey. He is also a below average athlete, if you do not trust me, please read this scouting report http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...t-chris-cooley. Trading Cooley will be a addition by subtraction as it will provide Fred Davis an opportunity to display his athleticism. Carrikar is also one of the most overrated DE in the league, he is a poor athlete and is a liability against pass. I hope we can get a late second in return for Cooley-Carrikar. I would also try to trade Fat Albert, but don't think we can get anything for him.
Players who would be released - John Beck (No Upside), Erik Cook, Kory Lichtensteiger, Will Montgomery, Clint Oldenburg, Logan Paulsen (Not a fluid Athlete), Josh Bidwell.
Players to be targeted in free agency - (1) Nnamdi Asomugha - Time to spend some good money on a big name free agent (2) Troy Smith - Good developmental prospect, (3) Daniel Graham - Best blocking TE in the league, (4) Damien Woody - He played center on the SB champion Patriot teams and would be a huge upgrade over Casey Rabach, who is a free agent, (5) Jerome Harrison - Eric Mangini took away Harrison's time in favor of less talented and athletically limited Payton Hillis, but after getting traded to Eagles Harrison showed glimpses of his upside, (6) Vince Young - VY is a winner who just wins big games, he could be THE TOP QB in the league with a coach who is willing to support him, Donovan will be the perfect mentor to groom the QB of future, (7) Chris Spencer - He has great upside and could use a change of scenery, (8) Nick Cole - Good swing lineman, (9) Steve Breaston - He is a very good starting caliber WR, (10) Aubrayo Franklin - He will be an immediate starter at NT, (11) Reggie Hodges - Most athletic punter in the league
Players to be resigned - (1) Jammal Brown - He is very talented athlete and Skins could get him at a discounted rate after a subpar season, (2) Stephon Heyer - He is a good athlete and I would give him one more year to develop.
Draft - We have eight picks (Plus Cooley-Carrikar trade and Comp Picks). Here is how I will go Round 1 - Julio Jones, Round 2 - Justin Houston, Rodney Hudson, Round 3 - Davon House, Round 4 - Lance Kendricks (Comp Pick), Round 5 - Greg Romeus, Shareece Wright, Round 6 Orie Lemon, Akeem Dent Round 7 - DeJon Gomes

2011 Depth Chart
Offense
QB - Big Don, VY, Troy Smith
WR - Julio Jones, Anthony Armstrong, Brandon Banks
LOT - Trent Williams, Stephon Heyer
LOG - Chris Spencer, Artis Hicks
C - Damien Woody, Nick Cole
ROG - Rodney Hudson
ROT - Jammal Brown, Selvish Capers
TE - Fred Davis, Lance Kendricks, Daniel Graham
WR - Steve Breaston, Malcolm Kelly, Roydel Williams
FB - Mike Sellers, Darrell Young
RB - Jerome Harrison, Ryan Torain, Keiland Williams
Defense
DE - Phillip Daniels, Jeremy Jarmon
NT - Aubrayo Franklin, Ma'ake Kemoeatu
DE - Vonnie Holliday, Greg Romeus
OLB - Justin Houston, Lorenzo Alexander
ILB - London Fletcher, Orie Lemon
ILB - Perry Riley, Akeem Dent
OLB - Brian Orakpo, Edgar Jones
CB - DeAngelo Hall, Shareece Wright, Kevin Barnes
FS - OJ Atogwe, Kareem Moore
SS - Laron Landry, Chris Horton, Macho Harris
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha, Davon House
Special Teams
K - Graham Gano
P - Reggie Hodges
LS - Nick Sundberg

Firing Shanahan's and Haslet in itself would have improved the team a lot. Skins then would have a shot at a real coach like Leslie Frazier. Even now I think a coach like Ron Meeks would be a huge upgrade over Haslet.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I guess Reed Doughty just disappears as this fool didn't even mention releasing him. Also, he couldn't find anyone affletic enough to replace Graham Gano? And yes, Jerome Harrison is better than Peyton Hillis
smiley5.gif

I can't comprehend any White being this drunk. I hope this poster is a racist black nationalist.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Here's the second post from this link and the roster moves and 2011 depth chart this guy wants for the Redskins.  He has to be the ultimate DWF in a country filled with them.  Thanks to whoever emailed this in:
<div>http://www.hailredskins.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=52869&page=3</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Here is my plan to fix the RedskinsPlayer movesKeep McNabb - I think Big Don got raw deal from an incompetent coaching staff, surround the man with some talent for a change, he has played with crap like Kevin Curtis all his career except one year with T.O. and he took the Eagles to the SB that year.Trade Chris Cooley, Fat Albert and Adam Carrikar - IMHO opinion Cooley is the most overrated Tight End in NFL along with Jeremy Shockey. He is also a below average athlete, if you do not trust me, please read this scouting report [COLOR=#0066cc">[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...t-chris-cooley[/COLOR">[/url]. Trading Cooley will be a addition by subtraction as it will provide Fred Davis an opportunity to display his athleticism. Carrikar is also one of the most overrated DE in the league, he is a poor athlete and is a liability against pass. I hope we can get a late second in return for Cooley-Carrikar. I would also try to trade Fat Albert, but don't think we can get anything for him.Players who would be released - John Beck (No Upside), Erik Cook, Kory Lichtensteiger, Will Montgomery, Clint Oldenburg, Logan Paulsen (Not a fluid Athlete), Josh Bidwell.Players to be targeted in free agency - (1) Nnamdi Asomugha - Time to spend some good money on a big name free agent (2) Troy Smith - Good developmental prospect, (3) Daniel Graham - Best blocking TE in the league, (4) Damien Woody - He played center on the SB champion Patriot teams and would be a huge upgrade over Casey Rabach, who is a free agent, (5) Jerome Harrison - Eric Mangini took away Harrison's time in favor of less talented and athletically limited Payton Hillis, but after getting traded to Eagles Harrison showed glimpses of his upside, (6) Vince Young - VY is a winner who just wins big games, he could be THE TOP QB in the league with a coach who is willing to support him, Donovan will be the perfect mentor to groom the QB of future, (7) Chris Spencer - He has great upside and could use a change of scenery, (8) Nick Cole - Good swing lineman, (9) Steve Breaston - He is a very good starting caliber WR, (10) Aubrayo Franklin - He will be an immediate starter at NT, (11) Reggie Hodges - Most athletic punter in the leaguePlayers to be resigned - (1) Jammal Brown - He is very talented athlete and Skins could get him at a discounted rate after a subpar season, (2) Stephon Heyer - He is a good athlete and I would give him one more year to develop.Draft - We have eight picks (Plus Cooley-Carrikar trade and Comp Picks). Here is how I will go Round 1 - Julio Jones, Round 2 - Justin Houston, Rodney Hudson, Round 3 - Davon House, Round 4 - Lance Kendricks (Comp Pick), Round 5 - Greg Romeus, Shareece Wright, Round 6 Orie Lemon, Akeem Dent Round 7 - DeJon Gomes2011 Depth ChartOffenseQB - Big Don, VY, Troy SmithWR - Julio Jones, Anthony Armstrong, Brandon BanksLOT - Trent Williams, Stephon HeyerLOG - Chris Spencer, Artis HicksC - Damien Woody, Nick ColeROG - Rodney HudsonROT - Jammal Brown, Selvish CapersTE - Fred Davis, Lance Kendricks, Daniel GrahamWR - Steve Breaston, Malcolm Kelly, Roydel WilliamsFB - Mike Sellers, Darrell YoungRB - Jerome Harrison, Ryan Torain, Keiland WilliamsDefenseDE - Phillip Daniels, Jeremy JarmonNT - Aubrayo Franklin, Ma'ake KemoeatuDE - Vonnie Holliday, Greg RomeusOLB - Justin Houston, Lorenzo AlexanderILB - London Fletcher, Orie LemonILB - Perry Riley, Akeem DentOLB - Brian Orakpo, Edgar JonesCB - DeAngelo Hall, Shareece Wright, Kevin BarnesFS - OJ Atogwe, Kareem MooreSS - Laron Landry, Chris Horton, Macho HarrisCB - Nnamdi Asomugha, Davon HouseSpecial TeamsK - Graham GanoP - Reggie HodgesLS - Nick SundbergFiring Shanahan's and Haslet in itself would have improved the team a lot. Skins then would have a shot at a real coach like Leslie Frazier. Even now I think a coach like Ron Meeks would be a huge upgrade over Haslet.</div>

If this absurdity was truly penned by a Drunken White Fan"¦he is the unquestionably the undisputed "World Heavyweight Champion of Self-Abhorrence." This had to be the work of a pro-black dogmatist.

Adam Carrikar is a major draft bust, and quite possibly the worst white defensive NFL starter in many years"¦but how on earth is he "one of the most overrate DE's in the NFL?" He's a completely unknown and unmentioned player among fans and media.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Cooley the most overrated tight end in the league? This is a guy whose had 700 plus yards receiving three times and 800 plus yards receiving twice during his short career. Over rated, yeah ok!

My brother, who reads this site more than I do, though he doesn't post, sent me to this thread.

I have to think the fan who posted that ridiculous list is either black or trolling. He wants us to dump just about all of our few remaining white players, and everyone he wants us to pick up is black, including a center, punter, two QBs, and two coaches. The sad thing is that none of the other fans on that site challenged his obvious racial bias.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It does seem possible that he was deliberately trying to provoke a response by going to such a pro-black extreme, but given the raw, irrational hatred the posters on that particularboard have long shown for Reed Doughty and other White players, it's no surprise no one called him on his nuttiness.

referendum

Mentor
I don't think Shanahan would ever go in such an over the top pro-black direction. Instead he seems to be recreating something similar to his Bronco teams, with a majority white offensive line, white QB, tight end, and token white or two as defensive starter.

snow

Mentor
I don't think hes trying to provoke a response. I see posts like this all the time, by black people. They are never called out on it, yet when I suggest a majority of white players (not even close to 100 percent) I get called out on it. The Redskins are so close to 100 percent black already that it wouldn't take much to get them there, and its unbelievable that this kind of thinking is allowed yet castefootball is referred to as "evil racist"

you can tell that he is black by comments like this "Jerome Harrison - Eric Mangini took away Harrison's time in favor of less
talented and athletically limited Payton Hillis, but after getting
traded to Eagles Harrison showed glimpses of his upside"

Glimpses of "upside" versus well over 1,000 yards rushing and being top 5 in the league for yards from scrimmage. I think I will take the production. Its not like Mangini didn't try to use Harrison, he got 22 carries after having a good first game, the results were 39 yards, or a 1.7 ypc. Obviously he didn't fit with the scheme. Mike Bell averaged 2 ypc. Its obvious that it takes an elite back to put up the numbers that Hillis had for Cleveland last year. Plenty of teams can get by with average guys but that wasn't the case last year for them. Not to mention Harrison has been in the league for 6 years, if he hasn't produced now, hes never going to, hes been given the opportunity, what he does is break off a big run every once in a while and becomes mediocre for a long stretch. You don't start living up to your "upside" as a RB when your close to 30.

another indicator is that he can't spell Carriker or Peyton's name right, yet can spell Nnamdi Asomugha.

I don't think you can say Chris Cooley is overrated by a scouting report. The guy is one of the top tight ends in the league, yet I never hear his name being mentioned. I hear more about guys like Dustin Keller who can't even block.

besides, anyone who thinks a majority black team that really sucks will only get better by becoming MORE black, is a delusional black. There are plenty of dwfs that like to call out the few white guys at black position, but it never goes that far with the punter, the head coach etc unless they are black. Tight end seems to be a position that dwfs don't seem to hard on white guys as well a center.

Carriker was put into a bad position with the Rams, he has transitioned well to the 3-4 and is actually a decent player now.

Edited by: snow

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The thing is: I don't even hear folks on this site (made to support white athletes) try to advocate a "100%" white roster. Yet this prick can get away with advocating a 100% black roster on a "mainstream" message board? Somehow all of us here are "racist" LMAO.

The fools comment about Hillis is laughable. Hillis was a stud last year averaging over the league average for starting tailbacks in YPC in a poor offense (in a tough defensive division) and being an elite receiving threat amongst NFL backs and running for over 1100 yards and scoring 13 TDs to boot. Harrison is inconsistent, but a solid second back who comes up with big plays from time to time. Harrison was too much of a punk to play second fiddle to Hillis and started his entitled whining if I recall. He's not a guy I'd want on my team if I was a coach if that is indeed the case.

snow

Mentor
well someone called him out, and he said they it was a legitimate proposal, and the mods said this was okay, he gave reasoning behind each move. So I am going to post a 100 percent white roster with explanations and see the result

I have Tyler Thigpen as a free agent pick up at qb, who is underrated and athletic, ran for close to 400 yards the year he started for a crappy Chiefs team, threw 18 tds to 12 interceptions. Pick up Jacob Hester who was considered almost identical to Hillis out of college, Hester isn't as good as Hillis, but still could put up 1,000 yards under Shanahan. Get Eric Weddle, not as a safety but as a corner, since he has the size and speed of a corner, and played the position in college and shut down Calvin Johnson. Get Kelly Gregg who is one of the most underrated nose tackles in the league and should be starting.

Any suggestions? I can come up with a team of all whites, cb might be hard to come up with but with the draft I could do it the problem is guys that could have started are out of the league like Dustin Fox. There are a few guys that play safety that could play corner like Chris Prosinski in the draft. The main problem is finding white athletes that are free agents and depth at the NT position, something white have been mysteriously shut out of.

Edited by: snow

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is that he's Jewish or ajust asmart-ass White ultra-liberal, knows the board he posts on is a totally protectedDWF zone, and gets his jollies by laying on Caste logic to its ultimate extreme, knowing that the posters are either in basic agreement or too racially castrated to even mildly criticize him.