Donald Trump for President

white is right

Hall of Famer
The shooter similar to the last attempted assassin is a wing nut of the highest order. It seems like any liberal woke agenda this wingnut is down with but if you do not agree with view point he wants to kill you. Also judging by his build skipping meals must be a woke thing maybe he thought he was saving the earth from cow methane....https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/who...r-donald-trumps-assassination-attempt-6574632

Warhawk_46

Master
Vivek is in the pharmaceutical industry and is owned by jews. His own CEO is a jew and Vivek knows where his bread is buttered. He does talk a good game but in the end his loyalty is to India, Israel and the all mighty dollar. He must never hold any political power.
Are you sure about that? Vivek was born in the United States. Period. So was I. I’m assuming you were too.

As of right now all we know of him is is talk, sure. But his talk is more right wing than anyone else who has come close, including any white man I’ve seen. The simple fact that he wants to dismantle the alphabet agencies is more than enough.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Vivek says a lot of good things. Unfortunately we have Trump as our least bad option. Trump is a Democrat and tells the dirt people what they want to hear because he loves the attention they give him.

Sadly, if elected he will not create meaningful change for them or anyone. Thousands of jobs in manufacturing are not coming back to the US. Regardless of Trump’s rhetoric he simply isn’t going to make that happen.

I hope I’m wrong but unless there is an elite-led armed coup, I don’t see how anything changes. The system is simply too corrupt and the corruption is widespread

Phall

Master
Are you sure about that? Vivek was born in the United States. Period. So was I. I’m assuming you were too.

As of right now all we know of him is is talk, sure. But his talk is more right wing than anyone else who has come close, including any white man I’ve seen. The simple fact that he wants to dismantle the alphabet agencies is more than enough.
lol.... lmao, even!

Let's all sing together! Yeah I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free! And I saw a based brown guy on TV last year, who gave those rights to me! And his name is Vivek Ramaswarmy!!!

Phall

Master
This could have been an isolated incident, but this could be a sign of things to come.

Sometimes you just gotta claim "mea culpa"... I ate seven of these "non-GMO" eggs with toast for my breakfast, but the real kicker was the "non-dairy" cheese which blew me out and apparently a few of my peer group too. Never again!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Trump is extremely flawed but still light years ahead of Harris. He should have stayed off that stupid Twitter during his first presidency. Anyway, think about this. The last time an assasination attempt happened on a president was 40 years ago. Now 2 in less than 2 months? I will say this though Trump has balls of steel. Assasination attempts, fake charges, etc and the guy is still up for it all

Trump returns to spot where he got shot; Elon Musk joins MAGA rally!

15+ years ago, it was impossible to imagine a major political party nominating someone for president who was promising mass deportations. Incredible. You gotta get registered and vote folks. I know the country is pretty much gone at this point, but Trump can do some good.. if nothing else send a big F YOU to the deep state by voting for Trump!

BUTLER, Pa. (AP) — Donald Trump returned on Saturday to the Pennsylvania fairgrounds where he was nearly assassinated in July, urging a large crowd to deliver an Election Day victory that he tied to his survival of the shooting.

billionaire Elon Musk spoke for the first time at a Trump rally.

icsept

Master
This guy is a morally bankrupt con-artist. But if he pushes back against the green ********, that’s good enough.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This all by itself it a reason for a Trump administration:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This all by itself it a reason for a Trump administration:

Like!

I’m enjoying this coalition Trump is building with RFK Jr, Elon, Tulsi, Tucker, Dana White, etc. Competent, and seemingly honest, Americans who could be used within the administration to actually make positive changes. If he does win he needs to go this route entirely. No Republican insiders or DC lobbyist types. Hope we’re not left totally disappointed again….

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Like!

I’m enjoying this coalition Trump is building with RFK Jr, Elon, Tulsi, Tucker, Dana White, etc. Competent, and seemingly honest, Americans who could be used within the administration to actually make positive changes. If he does win he needs to go this route entirely. No Republican insiders or DC lobbyist types. Hope we’re not left totally disappointed again….
Long ways to go and lots of cheating going to happen. In Wayne County (Detroit) over 50% of all absentee ballots sent out have already been returned. Impossible without harvesters harvesting.

It's death by 1,000 cuts. Look at this beauty of a plan going after overseas ballots that will be manufactured:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Like!

Well stated. All I can say is that if Trump is elected at least the pushback against censorship and a rejection of the leftists insanity continues. I'll argue that Musk acquiring Twitter and removing much of censorship that plagued it during the BLM nonsense, 2020 election fraud and covid/vaccine genocide has been the biggest obstacle for the marxists since the 1950s. It seems like Trump is pulling ahead in all polls. The left is engaging in lawsuits to prevent voter ID and proof of citizenship in order to steal votes but instead of going unchecked people are noticing on social media and able to speak out against it. Not to mention the wider (((noticing))) that is going on and seeping into society's collective consciousness.

Warhawk_46

Master
Well stated. All I can say is that if Trump is elected at least the pushback against censorship and a rejection of the leftists insanity continues. I'll argue that Musk acquiring Twitter and removing much of censorship that plagued it during the BLM nonsense, 2020 election fraud and covid/vaccine genocide has been the biggest obstacle for the marxists since the 1950s. It seems like Trump is pulling ahead in all polls. The left is engaging in lawsuits to prevent voter ID and proof of citizenship in order to steal votes but instead of going unchecked people are noticing on social media and able to speak out against it. Not to mention the wider (((noticing))) that is going on and seeping into society's collective consciousness.
All cause for celebration - even if muted / because the rides are turning slowly. A correction is beginning to occur. Much to slowly for anyone’s taste, but happening all the same. Trump is far from a perfect candidate but he pushback against the leftist media has endeared him to me. Those who control the messaging control the people.

Booth

Master
Early voting started today in N.C. and I will have to say at least in this county, voter turnout was heavy considering it was 39 degrees. I think Trump will carry this county from what I could hear and observe this morning. There is a lot of late support for Trump. However, I believe we will have a Jewish Governor.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Early voting started today in N.C. and I will have to say at least in this county, voter turnout was heavy considering it was 39 degrees. I think Trump will carry this county from what I could hear and observe this morning. There is a lot of late support for Trump. However, I believe we will have a Jewish Governor.
Hey Booth. I met NC Governor candidate Mark Robinson Friday. Robinson ordinarily wouldn't be my first choice, but in this case, I hope he can hang on and defeat Josh Stein.
Trump is in Swannanoa/Black Mountain NC as I type. One of the leaders of this area, Swannanoa, not sure if he was Mayor or city leader said, that they have still not heard from The White House, but Trump has been here several times and has been in touch with this area of western NC numerous times. They also prayed over Trump. I hope that he wins and can lead this country over the next four years.
My wife and I were coming home from Church yesterday to vote, but the line was so long we went home and waited until around 3:30 and were finally able to vote yesterday. Heavy turnout in Catawba County and he should win 80/20. This is a heavily conservative county.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
For anyone who doesn’t know who Adam Calhoun is please watch this video, this makes more sense than anything.

Thank you Whiteathlete333! Video says it all. As a veteran of The USMC it makes me sick to see young college punks standing here on safe ground while telling others to go free other countries, while supporting policies that will ultimately send this country down the toilet. Thank you to all the Veterans who gave up their life here in The US to serve in the military, police force, and as firemen to protect and defend us!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Thank you Whiteathlete333! Video says it all. As a veteran of The USMC it makes me sick to see young college punks standing here on safe ground while telling others to go free other countries, while supporting policies that will ultimately send this country down the toilet. Thank you to all the Veterans who gave up their life here in The US to serve in the military, police force, and as firemen to protect and defend us!
You are welcome sir. Thanks for your service. I have always said the most dangerous thing for this country is the drunk white liberals because they control the race narrative and are a huge reason for many of our problems.