Donald Sterling racist rant

L

Lew

Sterling is a tribesman so let's not feel too bad for him. Plus this isn't exactly a new revelation, his racial views have been known for a while now but the media mostly keeps quiet about it. What he said was very strange too. He's okay with his girlfriend engaging in bestiality with blacks but he doesn't want her bringing them to the games ? Most blacks are already priced out of NBA games anyway .

I wish someone could wake him up to the realities of the caste system. He's one of those rare people in the system who knows almost the entire truth about blacks , except for when it comes to athletics . He's an old man and I don't know how much time he has left but having someone like that on our side would be a dream come true. I know we have a lot of posters here who live in SoCal why not try and enlighten him ?

icsept

Master
I'm surprised to see the Jewish media eat one of their own. It's rare. The last one they took down was Bernie Madoff, but he screwed over a bunch of Jews.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I'm not at all shocked about this negrophiles tend to be very racist. Bobby Bowden, George Steinbrenner, Nick Sabben, all negrophiles, and I think the reason they are so into recruiting black people is because they probably are racist, and have a repressed sexual attraction for black men.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
It looks like his girlfriend is a light skinned black herself, no? Also the guy is apparently still married to another woman.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Whats funny is that everything the ol jew said was totally reasonable, and made perfect sense. Apartments full of blacks do tend to stink with an unusual, but familiar stench. They really do have a certain smell to them.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I heard the tape. I suspect its Sterling. He will fight the NBA, but in the end the pressure will be too great. He will sell the Clippers in the end. I think of Marg Scott doing the same. I think her remarks were much tamer. Anyways, I do not give a rats ass either way. Funny, this pillar of a Jew, shared a bed with a mud person, while still married. He is getting his just deserts. Also, I heard this gold digger swindled 1.8 million from him and the wife has a current lawsuit against her. Good times.

foobar75

Master
I've been following the coverage of this story on and off today, and you would think we have a national emergency. Apparently, the greatest crime against humanity has been committed by a man who doesn't like black people. Yes, he's a tribesman, but he also knows the truth about blacks, but any mention of truth, facts, and reality are strictly forbidden in this insane country we live in today.

It's amazing watching the wall-to-wall coverage and universal condemnation of Sterling. Anything short of worship of blacks (and homos) will have harsh consequences for the "offenders". These two groups must be coddled, praised, protected, and empowered at any and all cost, just what life is like today in Amerika 2.0.

Sterling is toast in the NBA. Anyone who thinks that Jews won't turn on each other has obviously not read the Old Testament. What a perfect soap opera for America. Fat, old Jew tells his enwurd concubine not to bring enwurds to his basketball games that are mostly played by enwurds. ESPN is in orgasmic delight about now.

I've noticed that nobody on any other site mentioned he's jewish.

Jews are complicated, and DWFs are not. The most white-friendly team (at least offensively) in the NFL is owned by a Jew, who paid Tim Tebow when nobody else would, yet Jews are at the heart of every bad idea going on in sports and beyond. For caste purposes Jews are white (until such time as Mark Weisman, Aaron Murray, or Julian Edelman are said to have "upside"). It doesn't matter that they created the system. They have apostates, and they are merciless with them. The reality is that most of them think the same things as Sterling, plus a lot more. They just don't say them.

L

Lew

I've been following the coverage of this story on and off today, and you would think we have a national emergency. Apparently, the greatest crime against humanity has been committed by a man who doesn't like black people. Yes, he's a tribesman, but he also knows the truth about blacks, but any mention of truth, facts, and reality are strictly forbidden in this insane country we live in today.

It's amazing watching the wall-to-wall coverage and universal condemnation of Sterling. Anything short of worship of blacks (and homos) will have harsh consequences for the "offenders". These two groups must be coddled, praised, protected, and empowered at any and all cost, just what life is like today in Amerika 2.0.

You're right it's literally front page news on every major news outlet. It's unbelievable even to me. I first heard about this last night and I had no idea it would get so much coverage. This is the most important story in Amerika right now believe it or not. And what he said wasn't even that bad. "Don't associate with black people". Could you imagine if he had used a racial slur or said some of the things that we as racially aware people believe ?

I was talking with my DWF neighbor today and he was absolutely livid about this situation. I had never seen him so pissed off before. He was cursing Sterling non stop. It just shows the amount of control the media has over the kwans. I bet if the media focused as much attention on violent black on white hate crimes that the DWF would quickly do a 180 and start hating blacks. That's why control of the media is so important

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Nice write-up. I pretty much avoid watching ESPN or reading any articles on the non-sense. What you said in the second paragraph pretty much sums it up perfectly. So many terrible things in our society our perpetrated by blacks every day yet they are never brought out to the forefront. The agenda is so painfully obvious to anyone that wants to pay attention to it but most whites are of the self-loathing DWF mentality. It disgusts me.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I heard the tape. I suspect its Sterling. He will fight the NBA, but in the end the pressure will be too great. He will sell the Clippers in the end. I think of Marg Scott doing the same. I think her remarks were much tamer. Anyways, I do not give a rats ass either way. Funny, this pillar of a Jew, shared a bed with a mud person, while still married. He is getting his just deserts. Also, I heard this gold digger swindled 1.8 million from him and the wife has a current lawsuit against her. Good times.
Guys his Mulatto Gumar was running around with who knows what. For the amount of money he pays her to be seen with his impotent ass he has a right to state who she is seen in public with....:icon_evil: Seriously this is the media making a mole hill into Mount Everest and taking whomever down in the process. Why isn't his philandering a big story too, we know why that is in this morally bankrupt society....

Clipper

I was talking with my DWF neighbor today and he was absolutely livid about this situation. I had never seen him so pissed off before. He was cursing Sterling non stop. It just shows the amount of control the media has over the kwans. I bet if the media focused as much attention on violent black on white hate crimes that the DWF would quickly do a 180 and start hating blacks. That's why control of the media is so important

We should call him by his real name--Tokowitz. Now imagine if every white slimeball in the country had taken a jewish name? What would be the MSM reaction when they were caught? Instead we have these people hiding behind names like Sterling, Ross, Lauren, even Smith. Of course the MSM doesn't mention his religion...it's not relevant, right? Especially when it doesn't suit the Agenda.

Control of the media isn't just important, it's everything. Because the media creates "Truth".

And everyone believes it. Well, almost everyone.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Blacks are so protected I would be embarrassed to be one. Seriously how can they not be ashamed of themselves for how soft they are? Its basically illegal to not worship them. Poor little babies get called names sometimes. :cry:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Sterling is a tribesman so let's not feel too bad for him. Plus this isn't exactly a new revelation, his racial views have been known for a while now but the media mostly keeps quiet about it. What he said was very strange too. He's okay with his girlfriend engaging in bestiality with blacks but he doesn't want her bringing them to the games ? Most blacks are already priced out of NBA games anyway .

I wish someone could wake him up to the realities of the caste system. He's one of those rare people in the system who knows almost the entire truth about blacks , except for when it comes to athletics . He's an old man and I don't know how much time he has left but having someone like that on our side would be a dream come true. I know we have a lot of posters here who live in SoCal why not try and enlighten him ?

It doesn't matter if he's a tribesman. He will face the same wrath that a white guy would. Anyway, many see him as "white" anyway. Sharpton is already planning protests and now what. This guy will have to apologize and sell the team. Why aren't the DWF protesting racist Jay Z and planning boycotts of his music. What about Mayweather and Hopkins? It's just despicable and the agenda continues. They will make sure to ruin this guys life now.

Iconoclast

Guru
I read 23 of the 30 NBA franchises have a Jewish owner or GM. Sterling is the son of Jewish immigrants.

Connect the dots. Jews are behind the Caste System.

L

Lew

We should call him by his real name--Tokowitz. Now imagine if every white slimeball in the country had taken a jewish name? What would be the MSM reaction when they were caught? Instead we have these people hiding behind names like Sterling, Ross, Lauren, even Smith. Of course the MSM doesn't mention his religion...it's not relevant, right? Especially when it doesn't suit the Agenda.

Control of the media isn't just important, it's everything. Because the media creates "Truth".

And everyone believes it. Well, almost everyone.

It doesn't matter if he's a tribesman. He will face the same wrath that a white guy would. Anyway, many see him as "white" anyway. Sharpton is already planning protests and now what. This guy will have to apologize and sell the team. Why aren't the DWF protesting racist Jay Z and planning boycotts of his music. What about Mayweather and Hopkins? It's just despicable and the agenda continues. They will make sure to ruin this guys life now.

exactly, the reason why the MSM has no problem crucifying him is because he's just a white guy to everyone else. No one knows he's Jewish so the media isn't doing any harm to their tribe and their race. All they're doing is hurting White people and increasing black animosity toward Whites. I imagine the reaction would be different if his last name were stereotypically Jewish like Weinstein or Goldstein. We need to let people know, especially blacks, that he's not White

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I listened to the tape yesterday. There is a good possibility the man was drunk, stoned or in the early stages of senility, or all three. There is not too much cogent about his rant. He is all over the place. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to see Obama was trying to score some points for the Left, and had commented on the incident, blaming it on "America's history of racism and segregation." Ie. "Bad Whitey."

Is this the kind of divide+rule race baiting that America should expect from its President? This country is in trouble - but I suppose that is what whites are supposed to believe, isn't it?

It could get even uglier.

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
This is one of these situations where I don't really care for either side. You have the mainstream media vs a jew who left his wife for a black whore half his age. Neither side is going to get my support.