Disney's Pro-Miscegenation

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
My daughter likes a few Disney Channel shows (Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, etc.), but we limit what (& how much) TV she (& our boys) watches. She'd been asking about watching one of the new Disney Channel (home-grown) movies..."Star Struck", so my wife agreed to let her watch (as my daughter's recent report card was very good). Anyway, I watched some of the movie with my daughter...and (no surprise) Disney trots out the pro-miscegenation propaganda!
smiley11.gif

The heroine/protagonist is a White girl (pictured below) whose family visits her Grandma in CA. Well, her (White) Grandma has found a new (*******) beau to "backfill" her late husband. Later, the main protagonist (a White, blonde, blue-eyed pop star...pictured below) takes the heroine to the Dr (after an minor accident). Turns out the rubynoggin/dot Doctor is supposedly the White pop star's brother-in-law (meaning the White pop star's sister is a race traitor).

This is exactly why we limit the "TalmudVision" our kids watch.
smiley7.gif
If not for my wife & kids (plus the MMA, football & occasional show or movie I watch), I'd scrap the "Hellivision" all together...as 85-90% of programming is full of cultural marxism (or at least has a "touch" thereof).

StarStruck.jpeg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info, Dixie. My Great Great Grandmother lived until 1972 and she wouldn't watch TV. She said it would help ruin the US. She was right!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Doc Holliday said:
Blame Michael Eisner!!

Every Disney vintage memorabilia collector only collect "Pre-Eisner Disney" LOL

Exactly! Tribemen Eisner & his pal/replacement Bob Iger have allowed the mass inundation of cultural marxism to the Disney empire. Ol' Walt is no doubt rolling in his grave (or wherever he's cryogenically frozen
smiley2.gif
).

Col.Reb, there's alot to be said about the wisdom of the older generations. My good buddy's great grandma never drank a soda (coke, pepsi, etc.) in her life...and she lived into her 80s.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dixie, same for my aforementioned G-G-Grandmother. She wouldn't drink any soft drinks, and she lived to be close to 90, and lived independent till just before she died. A hardy woman to say the least. I wish I could have known her.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Good comments gentlemen,

I've been tv free now for quite a few years. I don't miss it at all. I know so many people who have all sorts of channels and they're always saying there's nothing to watch. But if I suggest, they get rid of it, they can't stand the idea. I don't understand. There are so many good books to read.

Tom Iron...

G

Off topic but the Men's Journal broke the streak of black athlete worship. Matt Taibi (no doubt a self hating white lib) thinks he can lable the worst narcisistic athletes in the world, and they are all black and not be called a "racist."

Anak

Mentor
This is nothing new. I recently watched one of my favorite movies of my childhood, "Mighty Ducks 2" and it is replete with multicultural propaganda.

The team composition itself is idiotic, a small town team that was less talented and barely beat another local team with the use of gimmicks and luck is the "core" of the American national team. That doesn't matter because it's a movie for kids. What does matter is that the team is so polyethnic and features two girls to compete with the best international boys. There's the darkest Jew I've ever even seen that is their goalie, they have an Asian, a Hispanic, a black, and another fat black kid eventually joins them.

The first match they play is vs Trinidad and Tobago, because Caribbean teams play ice hockey:
md2.jpg

md3f.jpg

Here's the "random" news article before it pans down to the story, "USA downs Trinidad"
md1.jpg

A recognizable Hollywood cliche, the evil, blond antagonists:
md4l.jpg

The fat black boy that later joins the team. He challenges the US team that is playing like scrubs to face his crew.
md6.jpg

He joins the team because after a white player scores a goal, an Icelandic brutish thug whacks him over the arm and breaks his wrist. Typical {white villain} behavior.

The US team had been falling apart and face elimination with another loss. Fret not, the noble Negroes appear and save the day. They teach them to play like the "real team USA":
md7xp.jpg

Intercity blacks are apparently really good at street hockey.

md5y.jpg

Beware the blonde succubus.

Every program we watch or hear repeatedly pounds into our head the multicultural message. Radio stations, movie screens, television channels, magazines, it doesn't matter, the enemies of the West have a monopoly on all of them and they are incessantly attacking the foundations of our culture. They didn't begin this recently, they've been at it for a century.Edited by: Anak

Anak

Mentor
Check out the plot to this movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World,_the_Flesh_and_the_Devil_(1959_film)

Plot

African-American Ralph Burton (Harry Belafonte) becomes trapped underground in a cave-in while inspecting a mine in Pennsylvania. He can hear rescuers digging towards him, but after a few days they slow down and then stop completely. Alarmed, he digs his own way out. Reaching the surface, he finds a deserted world. Some discarded newspapers provide an explanation: one proclaims "UN Retaliates For Use Of Atomic Poison", another bears the headline "Millions Flee From Cities! End Of The World". Apparently everybody on Earth has been killed in a war; Ralph later plays tapes at a radio station that indicate that a dust of radioactive isotopes that becomes harmless after five days was used as a weapon.

Travelling to New York City in search of other survivors, he finds the city vacant. (Although the bridge into New York is jammed with abandoned cars, no bodies are ever seen.) Ralph busies himself restoring power to a building where he takes up residence. Just as the loneliness starts to become intolerable, he encounters a second survivor: Sarah Crandall (Inger Stevens), a white woman in her twenties.

The two become fast friends, but Ralph grows distant when it becomes clear that Sarah is developing stronger feelings for him. Despite living in a post-apocalyptic world, he can't overcome the issue of race that pervaded society before the disaster. Ralph regularly broadcasts on the radio, listening for other people. One day, he receives a signal from Europe, further strengthening his inhibitions.

Things become vastly more complicated when an ill Benson Thacker (Mel Ferrer) arrives by boat. Ralph and Sarah nurse him back to health, but once he recovers, the white man sets his sights on Sarah and sees Ralph as a rival. Ralph is torn by conflicting emotions. He avoids Sarah as much as possible, to give Ben every opportunity to win her affections, but he can't quite bring himself to leave the city. And as long as Ralph remains nearby, Ben realizes he has little chance with Sarah.

Ben finally grows tired of the whole situation. He warns Ralph that the next time he sees him, he will try to kill him. The two armed men hunt each other through the empty streets. Finally, Ralph passes by a monument, on which is engraved the biblical quotation: "They shall beat their swords into plowshares. And their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation. Neither shall they learn war any more." He throws down his rifle and goes unarmed to confront Ben, who in turn finds himself unable to shoot his foe. Defeated, he starts walking away. Sarah appears. When Ralph starts to turn away from her, she makes him take her hand; then she calls to Ben and gives him her other hand. Together, the three walk down the street, to build a new future together. The film ends, not with "The End", but with "The Beginning".
Edited by: Anak

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Anak,

I just wanted to personally welcome you to castefootball. I think every single one of your posts thus far have been exceptional, fact-filled, and thought-provoking. Your feelings (especially those concerning WW2) seem to mirror my own.

The movie "Mighty Ducks 2,"Â￾ was also one of my favorites growing up. Your analysis of the film was very inclusive. It always bothered me to "root against"Â￾ the all-white, supposed "objectionable,"Â￾ blond Icelandic team. As opposed to the American clusterf*ck"¦which effectively "integrated"Â￾ all shapes, colors, and sizes with the exception of an openly gay character, and an Indian / Middle Eastern character. I think I was 8 or 9 years old when the movie was released, so I suppose I didn't really comprehend the Leninist sludge I (and my young white brothers and sisters) was being force-fed. I'm sure the Hebrew director, Sam Weisman, thought that young white males such as you and I were destined to be the "future cultural Marxist warriors of America,"Â￾ they were more mistaken that they'll ever understand.

I also like your discussion of the black street hockey team "whipping Team USA into shape."Â￾ Yeah, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and women have always been notoriously great hockey players. The PTB are obsessed with pretending to "break down the barriers,"Â￾ when quite obviously, they are (and always have been), the actual barriers. "Ducks fly together"Â￾ is the enduring mantra of the film"¦I imagine they would collectively label any whites who decided to abide by said mantra as "bigots."Â￾

I've always found it to be quite a strange experience when you re-watch a beloved film from your childhood. That is, after your racial "awakening"Â￾ is complete. You begin to notice the same predictable, overtly requisite agendas, stereotypes, villains, heroes, and themes which are now being presented to you as an adult via the MSM News-Jews, the governmental Z0G / PTB / NWO, and modern novels, films, magazines, history books, etc. Anti-white loathing, and the perpetrators thereof, have not changed their path in one hundred years"¦they merely change form. There is no "rewinding"Â￾ of the proverbial tape when you finally hear the truth.

Thanks again for your great posts; I hope you become a regular.Edited by: Thrashen

Kaptain

Master
Children and teens are no doubt the biggest and easiest target of the Karl Marxist miscegation pushing scum. It's not even subtle anymore. Parents absolutely need to teach their kids what is going on. In this world it is pretty much impossible to completely shelter them from the Marxist agenda. Consequently, it must be taught to them, by yourself, exactly what is going on in the TV screen/textbooks/media etc. I know some people are afraid their kids might say something "wrong" in public, but the other alternative is to have your own kids irrevesibly brainwashed. Teach you children well.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
They've got your kids for the whole day. You get them for a few hours, if that, and they have been brainwashed to ignore you anyway. It's tough.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The MSM's mainstream race mixing angle for today is Kristie Ally's appearence on Oprah where she said she wanted a booty call with Jamie Fox. Too funny, the fat white girl lusting after the ghetto black. What a stereotype.

Anak

Mentor
Thrashen said:
"Ducks fly together"Â￾ is the enduring mantra of the film"¦I imagine they would collectively label any whites who decided to abide by said mantra as "bigots."Â￾

Good point. Groups sticking together and looking after their own is regarded as a virtue and encouraged unless that group is all white.