Denver Broncos General Thread

Logos5

Guru
Broncos let go of Wilson and now Cushenberry. They currently have 11 white starters in addition to Moss, Henningsen, and Sanders rotating in on defense.
looks like the Bronco's are allowing more of the TRUE upsiders to start on the field, things are really looking up for this team, wonder if they'll make it to the playoff's

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any hope that the Broncos will choose a white QB with Russell Wilson's release from Bronco's, or would that break the ESG mould that all NFL teams have to fit into or get fined a lot?
They already have Jarrett Stidham on the roster, who Sean Payton likes a lot. They may still draft one though.

Logos5

Guru
Last edited:
I've been hearing Bo Nix to Denver because of the Drew Brees comp. It's pretty lazy but I get the idea behind it. I don't think JJ is falling to Denver unless they trade up, lots of speculation that McCarthy will be off the board at pick 5 via trade with the Chargers and it's unlikely they'd hand a division rival that pick. So Bo Nix or Penix are both possibilities, hopefully the former.

jacque

Guru
Broncos could end up being a good team for us this year! If we get a white QB, Riley Moss plays, maybe some TEs, other front 7 guys retain starting positions, and if I recall there’s that former chargers slot guy at WR.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great signing for the broncos. Barton is severely underrated. I don’t think they miss a beat losing Jewell while at the same time the Panthers gain a very good starter. A rare win-win in the Caste NFL.

Logos5

Guru
Great signing for the broncos. Barton is severely underrated. I don’t think they miss a beat losing Jewell while at the same time the Panthers gain a very good starter. A rare win-win in the Caste NFL.
Now I'm just waiting for Stidham to become the starting QB and this team will be a forum favourite!