Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I like to read the articles in this thread from time to time, but not too often because I can't do anything about them. The South Carolina murder linked above just makes me sick.

Yet most of the whites stay silent on these types of matters. No matter how much evidence you provide them with they refuse to believe that negroes are violent by nature. You give them statistics on interracial crime and they call you a racist.

Just browsing through my local paper here I find multiple black on white crimes every day. It's either armed robberies, burglaries, or car jackings. The blacks come from ghettos like Paterson and Newark into white suburbs to cause chaos.
Thats why Whites need to move away when blacks move in.......

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thats why Whites need to move away when blacks move in.......

That works, but only to a point, because it is getting more difficult to find a place away from all the diversities.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That works, but only to a point, because it is getting more difficult to find a place away from all the diversities.

Very true. It's getting harder and harder to keep away from blacks. In NJ there are ghettos all over the state and blacks will go into lily white neighborhoods to commit their crimes because they know that's where the money is at. Maybe the only exception is Sussex county in the northwest buy eventually that too will become a danger zone.

foobar75

Master

I saw several reports on this, and of course the references only contain "young people" and "young men", while the video footage clearly shows young black people and young black men. These types of mall incidents are becoming more common now, as evidenced by the air-jordan riots a few days ago. Up here in the Pacific NW, the great majority of shopping malls around the Seattle area simply not safe to go to anymore, but it wasn't always this way. Some of the malls and shopping centers that have become a haven for ghetto trash used to be great places to shop, eat, and just hang-out with friends and family when there was less diversity.

I have personally stopped going to malls all together. I usually order stuff online or try going to smaller shopping areas near where I live. It's nice to walk around and see 80% Whites everywhere, though not sure how long that will last before diversity eventually arrives at our doorstep.

As Colonel said, it's getting increasingly difficult to move away from these people, and I suppose Alaska will be the final option for me. Black folk do not like cold weather, I know that much. :biggrin:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Up here in the Pacific NW, the great majority of shopping malls around the Seattle area simply not safe to go to anymore, but it wasn't always this way. Some of the malls and shopping centers that have become a haven for ghetto trash used to be great places to shop, eat, and just hang-out with friends and family when there was less diversity.

I have personally stopped going to malls all together. I usually order stuff online or try going to smaller shopping areas near where I live. It's nice to walk around and see 80% Whites everywhere, though not sure how long that will last before diversity eventually arrives at our doorstep.

Yes, the “American Mallâ€￾ has become a dank sanctuary for all forms of non-white scourge, interracial couples, obnoxious teenagers, wiggers cloaked in full garb, and other assorted green-haired, pierced, tattooed, obese, and sickly freaks. Thankfully, I don’t live within 30 miles of a major mall in any direction.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It seems that I made the right location choice when escaping from "no hablo engleish" SoCal a few years back. Here in the KCMO 'burbs, I went to the the local mall just before Christmas and it was busy, but calm, quite a few mostly clean-cut midwestern teenagers hanging around, no threats of violence or nastiness as reflected in prior posts.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yes, the “American Mall” has become a dank sanctuary for all forms of non-white scourge, interracial couples, obnoxious teenagers, wiggers cloaked in full garb, and other assorted green-haired, pierced, tattooed, obese, and sickly freaks. Thankfully, I don’t live within 30 miles of a major mall in any direction.
Indeed. Even if malls weren't full of untermenschen, I'd still avoid them as I don't like to be around snot-nose, punk teens. Save for a few good young'uns (like my kids, a few at church & here on CF :wink:), most kids are rude & obnoxious these days.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Indeed. Even if malls weren't full of untermenschen, I'd still avoid them as I don't like to be around snot-nose, punk teens. Save for a few good young'uns (like my kids, a few at church & here on CF ;-)), most kids are rude & obnoxious these days.

Yes, thanks largely to a lack of parenting. It is sad because these folks will be running the country in the decades to come.

foobar75

Master
Negro thug murders HS teacher girlfriend:

http://publicola.com/2011/12/28/man-at-center-of-parole-battle-arrested-for-christmas-day-murder/

From the looks of it, the 'ol sucker punch appears to have done the trick. She probably never saw it coming and was out cold by the time she hit the ground and hit her head, which proved to be the fatal injury.

Apologies if I sound insensitive, but I have zero sympathy for any woman who gets mixed up with a black man and then meets her untimely demise as a result.

The victim:

8809bf2b63f6296f97915e6cc8afe24d

The suspect:

122811_wiggins.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Negro thug murders HS teacher girlfriend:

http://publicola.com/2011/12/28/man-at-center-of-parole-battle-arrested-for-christmas-day-murder/

From the looks of it, the 'ol sucker punch appears to have done the trick. She probably never saw it coming and was out cold by the time she hit the ground and hit her head, which proved to be the fatal injury.

Apologies if I sound insensitive, but I have zero sympathy for any woman who gets mixed up with a black man and then meets her untimely demise as a result.

The victim:

8809bf2b63f6296f97915e6cc8afe24d

The suspect:

122811_wiggins.jpg

Now we will have to house this violent animal with white taxpayers dollars for most or all of his life. That's another sad part of the situation. He'll probably live better in prison than he did out. Either way the black wins!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hey athlete this moron is another bodybuilder with roid rage....:thumbdown: Since I always thought bodybuilding was pretty narcissistic, this guy can pose all day in the showers in state prison....:thumbdown:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is too funny. Can people really be this stupid?

[h=1]Cops: Man tried to use $1M bill at NC Walmart
[/h]

Saturday December 31, 2011, 12:35 PM
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Associated Press
Print | E-mail
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?
Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.
Investigators told the Winston-Salem Journal (http://bit.ly/u7ZrEN ) that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.
The largest bill in circulation is $100. The government stopped making bills of up to $10,000 in 1969.
Fuller was charged with attempting to obtain property by false pretense and uttering a forged instrument. He is in jail on a $17,500 bond, and it isn't clear if he has an attorney. He is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Confirmed: Media censoring racially motivated near fatal gang rape."
The brutal attack in Chicago was perpetrated by blacks against a white victim. Several dozen local news stories have been published by local media. Every single one censor the race of the victim and perpetrator. An 18 year old white female from Highland Park was denied entry to a concert in Chicago because she forgot her id. Within minutes, a wolfpack of black thugs pounced on her as she waited for a ride home by herself. For the next thirty minutes she was brutally gang raped and beaten by six to eight black thugs. She was beaten into a coma and nearly died. The perps placed her bloody, naked body back on the sidewalk. Security guards for the concert venue saw some of the perps and apprehended three. They turned them over to the Chicago PD. Despite having the victim’s blood on their clothes, they were released after questioning. Police believe this girl was alone for just a few minutes before the wolfpack attacked her. The thugs simply wanted to do horrible things to a white female victim.
http://cofcc.org/2012/01/confirmed-media-censoring-racially-motivated-near-fatal-gang-rape/ An article entitled "Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's Okay to Shoot" http://gma.yahoo.com/okla-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-911-operators-okay-091106413.html One 18 year-old woman raped, one not-- the difference a 12 gauge.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
White father of five attacked and killed by two violent black street thugs. Of course police describe the attack as a "random" act of violence. When is a black on white crime, of which there are plenty, not considered "random."

[h=1]Roselle man charged with aggravated assault in Somerset stabbing, second suspect at large[/h] [h=5]Published: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 5:32 PM Updated: Thursday, January 05, 2012, 8:50 PM[/h] By Bob Considine/The Star-Ledger
Follow

Share Email Print

10415933-large.jpg
Somerset County Pros. OfficeDyron White, 22, and Shaquan Johnson, 20, both of Roselle. White was arrested for aggravated assault in the fatal stabbing of a Texas man at a Franklin hotel early Saturday morning. Johnson has been recognized as a homicide suspect in fatal stabbing.
FRANKLIN — Two Roselle men were involved in the fatal stabbing of a Texas man at a Franklin Township hotel last weekend, authorities said today.
One suspect — 22-year-old Dyron White — has been arrested, Somerset County Prosecutor Geoffrey Soriano said. And a search is on for Shaquan Johnson, 20, who, Soriano said, was responsible for the death of Chad Everette Robertson, 30, of Shoreacres, Texas.
Soriano described Johnson as a black male, approximately 6 feet tall, with a slim build, short-cropped black hair and multiple tattoos covering his neck, including one of a pirate skull on the front on the center portion of his neck.
The stabbings occurred just before 1:30 a.m. Saturday at the Staybridge Hotel on Davidson Avenue in the Somerset section of Franklin.
Police officers arrived to find two men suffering stab wounds — Robertson and his friend and work colleague, a 29-year-old Houston man.
According to authorities, Robertson’s co-worker was stabbed in his abdomen after an altercation with a group of 12 men. Robertson came to his aid in the "random attack" and received multiple stab wounds in a melee that happened outside one of the suites, Soriano said.
The coworker, whom authorities did not name, survived and has since been released from an area hospital. Robertson, however, died at the scene from his wounds.
He left behind five children — age 3 months to 12 years — having cemented an image among those close to him as a "hero" whose final act was saving the life of his colleague.
"Chad was willing to help whoever he came across in need," said Rick Robertson, Chad’s uncle, from Houston. "Our family will forever be scarred with this loss."
It wasn’t immediately clear what sparked the attack, but Soriano said Robertson and the other man were in New Jersey for about six weeks working on an environmental project for Houston-based USA Environment L.P.
Pieter Demeyer, executive director of the company, said he would have a statement Friday.
Authorities closed in on White Wednesday night. Somerset County detectives, with the help of Union County, Roselle and Elizabeth investigators, arrived simultaneously at three residences in Roselle and Elizabeth.
They found White emerging from the basement of a West Third Avenue residence in Elizabeth, Soriano said. According to the prosecutor, White was the one who attacked Robertson’s coworker.
White is charged with aggravated assault and is being held at the Somerset County jail, with bail still to be set.
Soriano said detectives are "actively searching" for Johnson and are requesting he turn himself in to authorities.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Somerset County Crime Stoppers’ Tip Line at (888) 577-TIPS (8477) or online at www.888577tips.org or www.scpo.net and click on either "Crime Stoppers" or "TIPS HOTLINE." All calls are confidential.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Jew-Instigated White Haters Killing Our Race

KILL-WHITEY-3.jpg

Posted on January 4, 2012 by INCOG MAN

This past New Year’s eve, an 18 year-old White girl in Chicago couldn’t get into a nightclub for a concert because she forgot her ID, so she went back out to the curb to wait for her ride home. But she never made it: A gang of black thugs soon dragged her off into a nearby alley and took turns brutally beating and raping her for 30 minutes. Almost dead and comatose, her bloody body was dumped back out on the sidewalk like a sack of garbage (she survived). Reports say at least 6 blacks did this to her; 3 were apprehended by club bouncers and turned over to police. Yet after questioning, the Chicago PD released the animals without charge, even though they were said to still have blood on their clothes.
The local Chicago media completely censored any mention of either race and you sure as hell won’t hear anything on the story nationally.
This is the kind of thing White people are now experiencing on a daily basis all around the country (click continue for a story that will surely piss you off). America has now been turned into a Third World hell hole by the selfish and arrogant, Ashkenazi Talmudic Jewry. The Jews and their multicult minions are now doing everything they can to keep our race in the dark, no matter the crime.

http://incogman.net/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " Seven charged in racially motivated attack."

Ocala, Florida bus beating was a racially motivated attack on a white female.

We had been speculating that the victim would turn out to be white in this brutal school bus beating. The media had been hiding her race. Now police have confirmed that the victim is white and was targeted because of her race.

The victim is a white fourteen year old who was brutally beaten by seven male and female black thugs on her school bus. Police have arrested the seven thugs. Naturally the seven thugs say the innocent victim started it. Because of their age they will be slapped on the wrist.

The victim was severely injured and had to be rushed to the hospital. The school district says they may have to add security to their school buses because of the violent behavior of black students.

http://cofcc.org/2012/01/seven-charged-in-racially-motivated-attack/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " Teen struggles to live after huge mob attack by immigrants."

A huge mob of Latino immigrants, screaming in Spanish, attacked a group of three white teens in Orange County, CA. One of the victims had his head smashed in by multiple blows from bricks. He is comatose in critical condition. His father rushed into the attack and drug his son away and the Latino thugs beat him as well.

http://cofcc.org/2012/01/teen-struggles-to-live-after-huge-mob-attack-by-immigrants/

Deus Vult

Mentor
[h=1]Mich. Family: Grandmother Assaulted at Chuck E. Cheese's[/h][h=2]Woman asked nearby table to clean up language[/h]Updated: Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Published : Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 7:16 AM EST
DEARBORN, Mich. (WJBK) - A woman is in the hospital after witnesses say she was assaulted at a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in Dearborn over the weekend.
Family members tell FOX 2 the woman was celebrating her grandson's seventh birthday Sunday afternoon when she asked patrons at a nearby table to clean up their language. "She said, 'please don't use that language with children,'" said the victim's daughter. "They told her to 'shut the f--- up and turn around.'"
That's when the daughter says a man jumped over tables and started swinging at people. "He punched her in the face and dragged her by her hair," she added.
The 50-year-old victim was taken to nearby Oakwood Hospital where family members say she underwent a CAT scan and was treated for lacerations to her face and mouth.
FOX 2 has learned the family was refunded their money by restaurant management.
The incident is the third time in recent months FOX 2 has reported violent encounters at different Chuck E. Cheese's in the metro Detroit area.
Family members requested they not be identified in this story.
Also See: Brawl at Southgate Chuck E. Cheese's Puts Woman in Hospital

Tom Iron

Mentor
Deus Vult,

I saw the video of this thing on Amren. What gets me is what goes through people's minds when they see all sorts of blacks in a place like that. They go in as if everythings honky dory? They don't have enough sense to just walk away? They don't know that no good can come of their going in there? Lord, these people must be dumb.

Tom Iron...

Highlander

Mentor
What gets me is what goes through people's minds when they see all sorts of blacks in a place like that. They go in as if everythings honky dory? They don't have enough sense to just walk away? They don't know that no good can come of their going in there? Lord, these people must be dumb.Tom Iron...
Well, the TV commercials tell these people otherwise. Whether it's a silly Applebee's, Chili's, or ChuckECheese commercial, or some commercial showing a group of people in their living room enjoying their favorite corporate lite beer or corporate pizza while watching their favorite corporate football team, the crowd is always pretty much the same...one or two black dudes, with one of them sitting close or next to some White girl, maybe some other White girl and one or two White guys, usually dressed in their DWF-best, and then, maybe, a light-skinned black woman.

Although it's difficult to tell who is with whom, relationship-wise, as we wouldn't want to assume that any of the men there are with any of the women, as that may offend the gay community. And, of course, we don't want to assume the White guy is with the White girl either. So, all that remains ambiguous.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that these commercials usually show all of them having a grand ole time, all bff with each other. So, what this person learned is that reality is probably not what you see on TV commercials pushed by the PTB.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Deus Vult,

What gets me is what goes through people's minds when they see all sorts of blacks in a place like that. They go in as if everythings honky dory? They don't have enough sense to just walk away? They don't know that no good can come of their going in there? Lord, these people must be dumb.

Tom, You know the same thought occurred to me, as it would to any discerning adult. In Detroit, no less! You would guess that people there are by now well-versed on what to expect.

But peer pressure has a strong psychological grip on most white people. And the fact is that most people have as their closest peer-figure these days the television. TV says integrate and stop being "prejudiced" against the misunderstood blacks and browns. Go ye therefore, on MLK Day, and mingle with the nice black folks without reservation...

Add to the foul influence of tv media the wholly-unholy brainwashing that comes from the clergy!

The question now is whether this white family actually learned their lesson? Or perhaps they are of the mindless Amy Biehl/Reginald Denny variety? I hope it is the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.