Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Reading through this thread, which was originally set up to document crimes by the affletic wonders, but now features crime by black felons of every stripe (and only a miniscule fraction of those!) is so depressing and frustrating, that I thought I would insert a small amount of levity, just to break it up a bit:

[TUBE]_J5UXwHD2YY[/TUBE]

DWFan

Mentor
smiley32.gif
Thanks FootballDad!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
I don't watch SP, but that was funny.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I haven't seen that clip in a while, good stuff!

Paleocon

Guru
They definitely can be pretty annoying.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "German diversity icon on trial for knowingly infecting three people with HIV."

A pop singer, who is part Moroccan and a Muslim, has been widely celebrated and promoted by the European media as a symbol of diversity.

The efforts to promote Nadja Benaissa as a multicultural idol have backfired. The singer has been arrested for intentionally infecting three men with HIV.

Nadja was signed to a subsidiary of the New York City based Universal Music Group. A company founded by the Brofman family, and known for using music to promote multiculturalism and the left-wing.

Nadja was universally backed by the European media, who sought to use her to promote multiculturalism.

She was even part of the German act for the 2008 Eurovision competition.

She now faces ten years in prison. She has an eleven year old daughter.

Nadja is a solo artist and part of the multicultural "superband"Â￾ No Angels, which consists of two German and two multi-racial women.

http://cofcc.org/2010/08/german-diversity-icon-arrested-for-knowingly-infecting-three-people-with-hiv/

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
She's an ugly broad, and from a bit of research, I got the impression that she was mostly involved with non-White men.

If any of the men are White, though, I have ZERO sympathy for them.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Ocoee football players speak about shooting incident
August 21, 2010|By Chris Hays, Orlando Sentinel

Assistant Coach Patrick Miller said Friday night that deputies had been called to the area before regarding past conflicts.

"They've been told," he said. "They didn't do nothing about it."

Roche said others saw one of the shooters roaming the streets Saturday morning. "I haven't left the house yet today, but others tell me he's out on the streets again."

Roche said the three suspects don't really "do anything with themselves."

"They just want to stop us from succeeding," he said.

Roche and anyone who associates with him becomes a target. "Everybody who visits us back in the neighborhood "¦ we have to go by his house to get in and out the neighborhood."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-08-21/news/os-ocoee-shooting-folo-20100821_1_ocoee-high-clint-moles-deputies

It's dangerous to be a football player in the Florida jungle.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
How low can someone go?? Check out this article.

Mon Aug 30 09:25am PDT
<h2 ="title" property="dc:title">A 21-year-old poses as middle school football player</h2> By Cameron Smith</span></span>

We're just into a new high school sports season and there has already been a troubling imposter found among the scholastic ranks. According to the Associated Press, Tampa Tribune and St. Petersburg Times, <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AgU3ZZh0NuwB_UWg4RbkRuJ4vsF_/SIG=1467pnila/**http%3A//www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/21-year-old-arrested-after-posing-as-14-year-old-to-join-pee-wee-football/1118195" target="_blank">a
21-year-old man named Julious Threatts registered to play for the
13-14-year-old Town N' Country Packers of the Tampa Bay Youth Football
League</a> on Aug. 21, and played in a game with the team the same day.
Threatts, who had a past burglary conviction on his record, reportedly
signed up for a spot on the team under the name "Chad Jordan" with a
forged birth certificate. After further investigation, it now appears
that Threatts -- an avowed Danielle Steele fan who recorded poetry readings on a personal YouTube channel -- also played in the TBYFL two years ago and another youth league in the Tampa area last year.

ept_sports_prep_rally-571953283-1283187826.jpgymyhXsDDhk5HLVf5

Make no mistake: This is not a Danny Almonte case of a forged birth certificate or a high school lineman holding a signing ceremony when he wasn't recruited, this is a 21-year-old criminal taking athletic advantage of competing against 14-year-olds.

"Chad
Jordan" might have gotten away with just playing football, but last
week he tried to take his middle school imitation act to an actual
middle school. Threatts attempted to enroll in Webb Middle School in
Hillsborough (Fla.) last Tuesday, but his application was delayed
because he lacked the proper paperwork proving his identity. When he was
eventually moved to the school social worker's office -- Threatts told
school officials he was homeless, so he was waiting with the social
worker for the Department of Child and Families to arrive at the school
-- his cell phone rang with a call from his mother, wondering where he
was. School officials answered and learned Threatts' true identity from
his mother, after which the 21-year-old was arrested for trespassing at
the school. He has been held in Hillsborough County Jail since last
Tuesday.<blockquote>

"I brought him into this room with seven of
our board members and coaches and said, 'Come on now, tell us the truth,
who are you?' " [Town N' Country Packers athletic director Ray] McCloud
[told the Tampa Tribune.] "He looked me right in the eye and said, 'I
swear I am who I say I am. I'm Chad Jordan.'

"This guy had us all
fooled. I mean this guy acted just like a little kid. Everything about
him was a little kid. He's a total scam artist."</blockquote><a name="remaining-"></a>

McCloud
said Threatts' story was sufficiently elaborate to convince all the
volunteers who work with the Town N' Country Packers. Threatts claimed
that both of his parents were dead and that he had moved to the area
from Seattle with his brother. On top of that, Threatts provided an
email from Yahoo's own Rivals.com, which, naturally, knew nothing of the existence of any Chad Jordan. This also comes from the Tampa Tribune:<blockquote>

There also was a lengthy e-mail from an alleged scout at the high school recruiting service Rivals.com analyzing Chad Jordan.

McCloud
said he believed Threatts also forged the e-mail. The e-mail, which
circulated heavily among TBYFL coaches, said Chad Jordan was "a very
special prospect" who "hasn't signed" but has "offers from USC
(University of Southern California), Texas and Florida." The email
included quotes and lengthy statistics.</blockquote>

Obviously,
the concern isn't just that a 21-year-old was able to convince
overworked and overwhelmed youth football enrollment volunteers that he
was a 14-year-old, it's that he was able to do it repeatedly. He was
well on his way to playing a third year against 14-year-olds. And
Threatts isn't just any 21-year-old, he's a convicted burglar and a
convincing con artist.

[Related: Female HS football coach loses opener]

Of
course, this isn't the first time that someone well beyond their prep
years has posed as a scholastic athlete. Just last year <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AvAzUE7uLBco80LERvoJATN4vsF_/SIG=11rf2t9g5/**http%3A//highschool.rivals.com/content.asp%3FCID=1083689" target="_blank">a
22-year-old man in Odessa named Guerdwich Montimere claimed to be a
16-year-old Permian (Texas) High School sophomore named Jerry Joseph</a> before finally revealing his true identity when authorities began closing in on his true identity. Months earlier, a 22-year-old man named Anthony Avalos tried to play basketball for Yuma (Ariz.) Kofa High School.
Avalos was already attending the school and had played basketball for
Kofa High School in the 2008-09 season before he was finally caught.
Avalos was charged with forgery and sexual conduct with a minor.

In
both those other cases, the 22-year-olds were attempting to play high
school basketball. The age difference between 18-year-old seniors and
those imposters was only four years, and with basketball players, either
22-year-old could have had a body type that made for a believable high
school basketball star. Threatts was trying to play football against
kids that were seven and eight years younger. It's remarkable he was
able to convince anyone he was that young, even if he stands 5-foot-11
and 160 pounds as reported, a believable stature for a big 14-year-old.

[Related: Michael Jordan saves middle school sports]

Clearly, the Tampa Bay Youth Football League
needs much higher admission standards, but the same can probably be
said for youth football leagues across the country. At least the TBYFL
reaction has been suitably furious.

"I was angry," TBYFL president
Scott Levinson told the Tampa Tribune. "My goal is to protect kids, to
make sure they're all safe and taken care of. We're going to investigate
this to the full extent."

Want more on the best stories in high school sports? Visit RivalsHigh or connect with Prep Rally on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I just saw this article before you posted it, WA33, beat me to it! Of course, the story doesn't mention the race of the perp, butthere's a photoon the original article. Hint: It's NOT a white guy
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Yeah, I just saw this article before you posted it, WA33, beat me to it! Of course, the story doesn't mention the race of the perp, butthere's a photoon the original article. Hint: It's NOT a white guy
smiley2.gif

Imagine a brutha whose 21 years old playing against 13 and 14 year olds. He must have been super explosive and affletic.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Woman, Ex-Boyfriend Dead In Suspected Murder-Suicide

http://www.wftv.com/news/24811538/detail.html

AGAIN! a naive little white girl want to be "gangsta girlfriend" hook up with a bum and gets killed. Option B: girl does not get killed, but knocked up instead, bum boyfriend disappears and girl will never find a nice respectable, responsible white guy to date her because of the black baggage. Any other questions dumb young white girls?

Aug. 30, 2010 5:27pm EST | from KingWhiteee

Absolute truth. Just look at the contrast in pictures.. a smiling broad, and a souless, dead-eyed, repulsive buck. What's the "attraction?"

Kaptain

Master
This one is known as "Beat Whitey Night" at the Iowa State Fair. Apparently it happened several nights in a row and has recieved little media attention. Roving bands of Black men/boys and black women/girls have been going through the Iowa State Fair shouting "Its Beat Whitey Night." There have been several assaults, some of them severe (fractures skulls etc), and even assaults on police officers trying to control the violent crowd. Apparently police do not use their weapons on gangs of violent blacks. There are investigating to see if these crimes are possibly racially motivated.
smiley5.gif

Here's a starter video:

Beat Whitey Night - racially motivated???

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://www.roadrunner.com/entertainment/topic/article/rr/9006/20210196/Discovery_Channel_hostage-taker_hated_programming

"Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what's left of the planet with their false morals and breeding cultures," Lee wrote in a bitter manifesto on his website.

Lee, 43, also objected to Discovery's environmental programming. He wrote in 2008 that a show he called "Planet Green" was "about more PRODUCTS to make MONEY, not actual solutions."

Police say the gunman burst into the building about 1 p.m. and took hostages in the lobby on the first floor. A gun wasn't his only weapon, as an explosive device on his body detonated when police shot him, Manger said. Police were trying to determine whether two boxes and two backpacks the gunman had also contained explosives and authorities later sent in a robot to disarm a device on the gunman's body.

NBC News reported that after its producers called Discovery's general number, a man identifying himself as James J. Lee got on the phone and said he had a gun and several bombs.

"I have several bombs strapped to my body ready to go off. I have a device that if I drop it, if I drop it, it will ... explode," the man told NBC.

He's Asian.

Non-Whites are destroying the world via their "breeding cultures." Get it straight!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He's just a Gaea-worshipping lefty attacking other lefties. His ilk doesn't look at color or ethnicities, just people=evil. If humans were all destroyed, then the earth could become the paradise that it should be. We are just a pox.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is this an updated version of Thelma and Louise. Maybe Whoopi and Angela Bassett can play these two Oxy addicts.....Newark women are charged in attempted slaying of 2 Fair Lawn police officers
Published: Thursday, September 02, 2010, 1:35 PMUpdated: Thursday, September 02, 2010, 3:31 PM
The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk
Follow
Share this story
Story tools
marlin-coleman.jpgBergen County Prosecutor's officeCyrinthia Marlin, 30, and Priscilla Coleman, 31, of Newark are charged with the attempted murder of two police officers.

11Share

FAIR LAWN â€" Two Newark women have been charged with attempted murder after they reversed a car into one Fair Lawn police officer and struck another officer head-on, according to the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office.

Both officers were hospitalized. One remains in stable condition and the other was released.

Marlin and Coleman are charged with first-degree attempted murder, first-degree armed robbery, third-degree aggravated assault, resisting arrest, attempted theft by deception and uttering a forged instrument.

Fair Lawn police were called to Walgreen's Pharmacy on River Road Wednesday evening after Cyrinthia Marlin, 30, allegedly attempted to pass a fake prescription for Oxycodone, officials said.

When one of the two patrol officers arrived at the pharmacy's parking lot, Marlin got into the passenger side of a 2003 Lexus, officials said. The driver of the vehicle, identified as Priscilla Coleman, 31, reversed and knocked the officer to the ground.

The second officer, Sergeant Mike Messina, fired two shots before the car struck him, throwing him over the hood, according to the prosecutor's office.

The women fled the parking lot, but witnesses were able to provide a description of the car. Authorities found the car in a Newark parking lot on Irvine Turner Boulevard.

Both officers were taken to Valley Hospital in Ridgewood.

The women are being held at Bergen County jail in lieu of $1 million bail each.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
Is this an updated version of Thelma and Louise. Maybe Whoopi and Angela Bassett can play these two Oxy addicts.....Newark women are charged in attempted slaying of 2 Fair Lawn police officers

Published: Thursday, September 02, 2010, 1:35 PMUpdated: Thursday, September 02, 2010, 3:31 PM

The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk

Follow

Share this story

Story tools

marlin-coleman.jpgBergen County Prosecutor's officeCyrinthia Marlin, 30, and Priscilla Coleman, 31, of Newark are charged with the attempted murder of two police officers.

11Share

FAIR LAWN â€" Two Newark women have been charged with attempted murder after they reversed a car into one Fair Lawn police officer and struck another officer head-on, according to the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office.

WOW!

Both officers were hospitalized. One remains in stable condition and the other was released.

Marlin and Coleman are charged with first-degree attempted murder, first-degree armed robbery, third-degree aggravated assault, resisting arrest, attempted theft by deception and uttering a forged instrument.

Fair Lawn police were called to Walgreen's Pharmacy on River Road Wednesday evening after Cyrinthia Marlin, 30, allegedly attempted to pass a fake prescription for Oxycodone, officials said.

When one of the two patrol officers arrived at the pharmacy's parking lot, Marlin got into the passenger side of a 2003 Lexus, officials said. The driver of the vehicle, identified as Priscilla Coleman, 31, reversed and knocked the officer to the ground.

The second officer, Sergeant Mike Messina, fired two shots before the car struck him, throwing him over the hood, according to the prosecutor's office.

The women fled the parking lot, but witnesses were able to provide a description of the car. Authorities found the car in a Newark parking lot on Irvine Turner Boulevard.

Both officers were taken to Valley Hospital in Ridgewood.

The women are being held at Bergen County jail in lieu of $1 million bail each.

Wow!! Where did you find this article White is Right? Are you from Jersey? This happened a few miles from my house. The two crackheads should end up doing some serious time for this incident.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I was actually looking up Danny Woodhead articles and this popped up.
smiley36.gif
Well it could be worse Dani Woodword links could have popped up...
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
I was actually looking up Danny Woodhead articles and this popped up.
smiley36.gif
Well it could be worse Dani Woodword links could have popped up...
smiley2.gif

LOL!! Yes. the Star Ledger is one of the local papers here in North Jersey. These two filthy women should get the book thrown at them.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled ""Asian Man"Â￾ In Mass Murder Attempt, Hostage Taking At Discovery Channel"

James Jay Lee is the name of the suspect at the Discovery Channel, a nutty environmentalist who's left a lot of tracks on the internet.

I think he's a Chinese-Canadian, but I don't know. Before police and news organization identified him, they just called him an Asian male.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/09/01/asian-man-in-mass-murder-attempt-hostage-taking-at-discovery-channel/

Kaptain

Master
Black woman throws acid on pretty white girl. Of course the suspect was only described at the end of the article. Imagine if this were the other way around. Do you think the media would have played up the racial angle?

black woman acid attackEdited by: Kaptain Poop

guest301

Hall of Famer
She's still asking why? The reason is obvious. I have never believed in hate crimes laws but if we have to have them then lets prosecute the real haters out there and generally speaking it's not white people that are the problem, we are usually the victims.

Kaptain

Master
In Rochester Minnesota last week a nine months pregnant woman was beaten and robbed in the street by a man described as of "Dark Complextion." Tippy toeing ever so gingerly so as to not upset the diversity police when describing a rather abhorrent criminal act. How absurd.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Blacks riot at Londons' Canival festival, but liberal politicians declare it a success anyway."

A staggering 230 people were arrested and 41 hospitalized at London's Carnival, which is heavily attended by the Afro-Caribbean community. There were two stabbings and crowds trashed the city with ankle deep litter.

Despite rioting, and gang battles, London authorities declare it a success citing even greater violence last year. Police arrested scores of black gang leaders in London during the month of August, in an effort to thwart violence at the event.

The radical left is so desperate to portray blacks in a positive light that wanton violence is considered "good behavior"Â￾ if no one dies.

The BBC alleges that one million people attended. Local newspaper report the crowd at 400k.

http://cofcc.org/2010/09/blacks-riot-at-londons-canival-festival-but-liberal-politicians-declare-it-a-success-anyway/

Status
Not open for further replies.