Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

Warhawk_46

Master
Men, tell me this isn’t one of the most frightening articles read in a long while. The global one world government is just itching to form…

Gator Dad

Guru
When the mRNA clot shots first came out, the world was still mostly gripped by fear and about 80% of American adults took the first shot. Now for the 7th or 8th or whatever booster (not even trying to make a funny, I've literally lost count), the percentage of people taking it is in the single digits. Most of them are aging liberal boomers or simply woke bitter-enders. The Big Pharma Shill Brigade has fallen far and hard.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I keep hoping the boomers keep taking it so they can finally shuffle off of this mortal coil but it doesn’t seem to be working on them as quickly as I’d like to see.

Gator Dad

Guru
I keep hoping the boomers keep taking it so they can finally shuffle off of this mortal coil but it doesn’t seem to be working on them as quickly as I’d like to see.
Unfortunately, it's young healthy people who are most likely to be affected by the clot shots.

Gator Dad

Guru
Looking back at the 2020 posts on this thread, the vast majority of the YouTube videos questioning the Narrative back then have since been banned. The Google (which owns YouTube) censorship machine has been hard at work.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

icsept

Master
The self-described "Johnny Appleseed of White Guilt” who attacked Aaron Rodgers for not taking the experimental vax is dead at 43:

At least this guy apparently practiced what he preached, probably quadruple boosted. The politicians know better and get the placebo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At least this guy apparently practiced what he preached, probably quadruple boosted. The politicians know better and get the placebo.
It should be a requirement that the number of shots a person got is published with their death announcement if you ask me. They were all about pushing and mandating shots, wanting to know if people were shot up with the mRNA juice so on their way out the knowledge should be made public. On top of that it should all be studied to find links between these poisonous shots and long term effects.

The Covid shot and draconian mandates which followed should be the issue of our day but of course it is swept under the rug and memory holed.