Commercials we HATE!!!!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
In Texas and Louisiana that Chik Fil A hires a better class of worker (almost exclusively white), and it shows in their cleanliness and courtesy. The staff and clientele operate in an oasis of orderliness. Whiteness. The stuff of authentic, traditional America.

...and Christian owned and operated!:thumbsup:

Deus Vult

Mentor
...and Christian owned and operated!:thumbsup:

At least, it appears, by the right sort of Christians. :) For, as we know, there are opposing varieties of Christians, which is why I say Christian-is-as-Christian-does.

I respect the Chik-Fil-A folks for opening only 6 days per week, regularly taking Sunday and major holidays off. It is clear their business model does not esteem money-making above all else.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wimpy, feminine, idiotic White male embarrassing himself in front of a stoic, wise negress. The age old formula.

[video=youtube;gRHzeD5Bd9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRHzeD5Bd9s[/video]

Almost every commercial that airs these days is 180 degrees in opposition with reality. 50 years from now, I hope that future generations laugh at the fictitious nature of these Jewish wet-dreams.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Almost every commercial that airs these days is 180 degrees in opposition with reality. 50 years from now, I hope that future generations laugh at the fictitious nature of these Jewish wet-dreams.

It would be nice. Despite how unashamedly-obvious their blueprint, only a select few of us seem to understand. Even fewer actually care enough to voice these opinions. Even fewer are articulate enough to convince the masses, who grow more obtuse and angrily-intolerant of “unconventional” opinions with each passing moment. Whenever I feel as if I’m “making progress” with a potential convert, they regress or display some glaring deficiency in some other social capacity (sports, pop culture, politics, etc).

Throughout my life, I’ve likely been subjected over 100,000 TV commercials, many of which are either fecund with Cultural Marxism, ardently-imbecilic, or both. This commercial for “Friendly’s” should be squarely included in the “both” category. You see, the premise of this ad is so peculiar and esoteric that it’s actually quite difficult to describe in words. My best guess as to what is occurring is that a white boy (age 7 perhaps?) named “Timmy,” who is dressed in some sort of sparkly, glittery, hip-hop dance garb and gyrating on a stage alongside a black girl, presumably as part of some should-be-mortifying “school play” or “talent show”…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Timmy & Negress Perform Zulu Dance Routine

As Timmy fails miserably in his attempts to become “pretty fly for a white guy,” the boy’s mother narrates the commercial, stating the following…

“That’s my Timmy. He’s more hop than hip. More lock than pop. But that’s OK, because Timmy knows that his real ‘shining moment’ comes after the show, at Friendly’s!”

Next, another narrator, Friendly’s CEO, John Maguire, utters more slights toward Timmy when he states the following…

“Our kids aren’t always great at everything, but we love them anyhow. That’s what family memories are all about. Blah-blah [insert superfluous corporate drivel about burgers and ice cream here] blah-blah”

Video…

[video=youtube;l1lV5bIEqiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lV5bIEqiA[/video]

The underlying message to white parents -- Your kids are pitiful dancers, especially when compared to Negroes, and for this genetic “lack of rhythm,” they should be ridiculed. Also, they surely “aren't great at everything,” but they can still eat burgers and ice cream! So please bring them to our corporate eating establishment after they make a fool of themselves during school activities that mimic rap/hiphop culture...

article-2520549-19F8F96000000578-599_634x717.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
It would be nice. Despite how unashamedly-obvious their blueprint, only a select few of us seem to understand. Even fewer actually care enough to voice these opinions. Even fewer are articulate enough to convince the masses, who grow more obtuse and angrily-intolerant of “unconventional†opinions with each passing moment. Whenever I feel as if I’m “making progress†with a potential convert, they regress or display some glaring deficiency in some other social capacity (sports, pop culture, politics, etc).

Throughout my life, I’ve likely been subjected over 100,000 TV commercials, many of which are either fecund with Cultural Marxism, ardently-imbecilic, or both. This commercial for “Friendly’s†should be squarely included in the “both†category. You see, the premise of this ad is so peculiar and esoteric that it’s actually quite difficult to describe in words. My best guess as to what is occurring is that a white boy (age 7 perhaps?) named “Timmy,†who is dressed in some sort of sparkly, glittery, hip-hop dance garb and gyrating on a stage alongside a black girl, presumably as part of some should-be-mortifying “school play†or “talent showâ€â€¦

attachment.php

CAPTION: Timmy & Negress Perform Zulu Dance Routine

As Timmy fails miserably in his attempts to become “pretty fly for a white guy,†the boy’s mother narrates the commercial, stating the following…

“That’s my Timmy. He’s more hop than hip. More lock than pop. But that’s OK, because Timmy knows that his real ‘shining moment’ comes after the show, at Friendly’s!â€

Next, another narrator, Friendly’s CEO, John Maguire, utters more slights toward Timmy when he states the following…

“Our kids aren’t always great at everything, but we love them anyhow. That’s what family memories are all about. Blah-blah [insert superfluous corporate drivel about burgers and ice cream here] blah-blahâ€

Video…

[video=youtube;l1lV5bIEqiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lV5bIEqiA[/video]

The underlying message to white parents -- Your kids are pitiful dancers, especially when compared to Negroes, and for this genetic “lack of rhythm,†they should be ridiculed. Also, they surely “aren't great at everything,†but they can still eat burgers and ice cream! So please bring them to our corporate eating establishment after they make a fool of themselves during school activities that mimic rap/hiphop culture...

article-2520549-19F8F96000000578-599_634x717.jpg

This is a great jumping off point for a question I was recently asked, to which I did not really have an answer. It was from my brother, and he's asked it before, but the conversation got sidetracked.

"I know who is doing the selling, and I know what they are selling. Just who is buying this crap? Is anyone, or are they just numb to it all?"

Anyone have any thoughts? Who buys this manure? Single women? I really don't know.

"I know who is doing the selling, and I know what they are selling. Just who is buying this crap? Is anyone, or are they just numb to it all?"
Anyone have any thoughts? Who buys this manure?...

AiA, I honestly think most Americans are buying 'this'..

I personally view it as a form of mass hysteria. For two generations, Americans have been persuaded to believe that traditional American values are oppressive & outdated.. Seems every component of media is working to erase traditional morality.. so now most heavily tattooed, heavily medicated 'Merican lemmings unfortunately delight in seeing traditional morality destroyed. The morality & cultural beliefs that upheld & advanced our fore-fathers is viewed as alien & unwanted.

I try to keep my family's tv viewing to a minimum, get them & myself to church, & gently share my own takes on American history as an effort to combat the brainwashing, but..

Deus Vult

Mentor
I try to keep my family's tv viewing to a minimum, get them & myself to church, & gently share my own takes on American history as an effort to combat the brainwashing, but..

It's a constant flow of junk food for the brain from media and so many public institutions. Even the aware minority of us needs to stay on-guard. Too bad it cannot be as simple as "putting on the glasses," a la "They Live."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have any thoughts? Who buys this manure? Single women? I really don't know.

Sadly the vast majority do in the American Matrix, currently in the process of being foisted world-wide via social media (along with the traditional venues of Hollywood and mass media; I was rather shocked to learn the other day that Russians are able to watch virtually all prime time American TV shows within a day after their original showing. Ultra-subversive "NGOs" have run wild in Russia and in many countries, their mission being to impose cultural communism on all societies and peoples. Can Americans watch Russian TV shows, other than perhaps the still obscure Russia Today news channel which is aimed at the aware few? No, Washington's daily propaganda onslaught is total and unchallenged).

A good percentage may not like it, but don't have the frame of reference or knowledge to actively resist or even think deeply about what is presented to them on a daily basis. Gradualism has been the death knell of Western, Christian civilization.

What average people need is good leaders to allow them to lead normal lives, which is what Americans have not had for at least a century, and an argument can be made that Andrew Jackson was the last President who stood for Americanism. Today we have ancient methods of exploitation and control combined with magical technology, and it equals a recipe for disaster for societies with psychopathic "leaders," especially the USSA, and all mankind.

Last edited:
A good percentage may not like it, but don't have the frame of reference or knowledge to actively resist or even think deeply about what is presented to them on a daily basis..

Don,
I agree,.. I think many Americans subconsciously feel that they're under attack, which is why I think their self-detructive response is a form of mass hysteria.

They may not consciously realize that Cultural Marxism is/was designed to destroy Western heritage, but they are feeling it. Instead of fighting it, they've taken a subconscious (& hysterical) survival strategy of assimilation into the new Marxist matrix.

Covering themselves in stupid, meaningless tattoos.. seeking out interracial relationships.. abandoning the Judeo-Christian beliefs of their forefathers, etc. They're subconsciously taking on the appearance & attitudes of their predators, hoping those cultural predators won't destroy them ?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Sadly the vast majority do in the American Matrix, currently in the process of being foisted world-wide via social media (along with the traditional venues of Hollywood and mass media; I was rather shocked to learn the other day that Russians are able to watch virtually all prime time American TV shows within a day after their original showing. Ultra-subversive "NGOs" have run wild in Russia and in many countries, their mission being to impose cultural communism on all societies and peoples. Can Americans watch Russian TV shows, other than perhaps the still obscure Russia Today news channel which is aimed at the aware few? No, Washington's daily propaganda onslaught is total and unchallenged).

A good percentage may not like it, but don't have the frame of reference or knowledge to actively resist or even think deeply about what is presented to them on a daily basis. Gradualism has been the death knell of Western, Christian civilization.

What average people need is good leaders to allow them to lead normal lives, which is what Americans have not had for at least a century, and an argument can be made that Andrew Jackson was the last President who stood for Americanism. Today we have ancient methods of exploitation and control combined with magical technology, and it equals a recipe for disaster for societies with psychopathic "leaders," especially the USSA, and all mankind.

Great post. Due to their complete absence of any “frame of reference or knowledge,†it’s very challenging for me to relate to nearly every (white) person I encounter. I’m sure almost everyone here has a similar social predicament. For me, it seems that almost every friendship I have (aside from my wife and my “best friends,†which mostly consist of my male cousins) with someone, even a political “conservative,†comes equipped with a frustrating caveat…

“He’s a great guy, but he watches ESPN daily, is convinced that Negroes are better athletes, and you can’t tell him otherwise.â€

“I like the guy, but he blindly supports the USSA in all of their endless warmongering and acts of terrorism, their fundamentally-Jewish politics, their global Zionism, their Cultural Communism, and cheers for their anti-white international sports teams.â€

“He’s really a good guy, but he’s a total ‘white knight’ when it comes to women. They treat him like garbage, but he canters to their every whim and pays for everything.â€

“He’s a friend of mine, but he’s a hardcore Steeler fan. Last weekend, he told me that he went tailgating, painted his face, wore a Santonio Holmes jersey, got wasted, and cheered until his throat was hoarse with hundreds of other like-minded DWF’s.â€

“My buddy is an alright guy, but he thinks that modern comedies are hilarious. He informed me that he and his wife just went to see the newest Adam Sandler film and loved it.â€

“My neighbor is cool, but he’s constantly calling me a ‘racist Nazi’ whenever I give him my opinion of any political issue.â€

“My friend at work is a nice guy, but he listens to rap ‘music’ and loves network television.â€

You get the picture. Naturally, these people would see nothing out of sort in this recent commercial for the corporate restaurant, “IHOP,†which literally oozes with racial miscellany, with the only white characters being a single waitress and a bearded white male paired with an extra-dark Negress. For added convenience, I’ve circled the non-whites featured in the three total frames…

attachment.php

CAPTION: IHOP Imbeciles Inaugurate Indoctrination of Idiots

Video…
[video=youtube;LVUk1q1vibE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVUk1q1vibE[/video]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 117

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Great post. Due to their complete absence of any “frame of reference or knowledge,†it’s very challenging for me to relate to nearly every (white) person I encounter. I’m sure almost everyone here has a similar social predicament. For me, it seems that almost every friendship I have (aside from my wife and my “best friends,†which mostly consist of my male cousins) with someone, even a political “conservative,†comes equipped with a frustrating caveat…

“He’s a great guy, but he watches ESPN daily, is convinced that Negroes are better athletes, and you can’t tell him otherwise.â€

“I like the guy, but he blindly supports the USSA in all of their endless warmongering and acts of terrorism, their fundamentally-Jewish politics, their global Zionism, their Cultural Communism, and cheers for their anti-white international sports teams.â€

“He’s really a good guy, but he’s a total ‘white knight’ when it comes to women. They treat him like garbage, but he canters to their every whim and pays for everything.â€

“He’s a friend of mine, but he’s a hardcore Steeler fan. Last weekend, he told me that he went tailgating, painted his face, wore a Santonio Holmes jersey, got wasted, and cheered until his throat was hoarse with hundreds of other like-minded DWF’s.â€

“My buddy is an alright guy, but he thinks that modern comedies are hilarious. He informed me that he and his wife just went to see the newest Adam Sandler film and loved it.â€

“My neighbor is cool, but he’s constantly calling me a ‘racist Nazi’ whenever I give him my opinion of any political issue.â€

“My friend at work is a nice guy, but he listens to rap ‘music’ and loves network television.â€

You get the picture. Naturally, these people would see nothing out of sort in this recent commercial for the corporate restaurant, “IHOP,†which literally oozes with racial miscellany, with the only white characters being a single waitress and a bearded white male paired with an extra-dark Negress. For added convenience, I’ve circled the non-whites featured in the three total frames…

attachment.php

CAPTION: IHOP Imbeciles Inaugurate Indoctrination of Idiots

Video…
[video=youtube;LVUk1q1vibE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVUk1q1vibE[/video]

Exactly! Outstanding summary of the "average" White guy scenarios! I come across the exact same thing.

That's why CF was such a treasured "find"...as I can far better relate to men like (many of) y'all...Col.Reb, Carolina Speed, Don, Thrashen, Jax, etc. There's a vast wealth of life experience & wisdom here and it's one of the biggest 'draws' (for me). :)

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Exactly! Outstanding summary of the "average" White guy scenarios! I come across the exact same thing.

That's why CF was such a treasured "find"...as I can far better relate to men like (many of) y'all...Col.Reb, Carolina Speed, Don, Thrashen, Jax, etc. There's a vast wealth of life experience & wisdom here and it's one of the biggest 'draws' (for me). :)

Yes, Thrashen nailed it, as he so often does. I wish all you guys lived around me because quite frankly there is no one I know in person who doesn't suffer from one of the shortcomings listed below. It's hard to have many friends when virtually all men suffer from one of those faults, often in a grievous manner.

I see more people coming around on more issues and occasionally talk with someone who seems to "get" it. Perhaps an awakening is around the corner?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yes, Thrashen nailed it, as he so often does. I wish all you guys lived around me because quite frankly there is no one I know in person who doesn't suffer from one of the shortcomings listed below. It's hard to have many friends when virtually all men suffer from one of those faults, often in a grievous manner.

I see more people coming around on more issues and occasionally talk with someone who seems to "get" it. Perhaps an awakening is around the corner?

Yessir. That's another (huge) plus that I credit to CF....having met & became good friends with Col.Reb. Not only is he a fine human being & a true credit to our race, but he & I see eye to eye on
most everything! :)

Parrot

Guru
[video=youtube;RSETdxVUl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSETdxVUl5w[/video]

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
From post #357 of this thread…

I noticed an annoying commercial for “Redd’s Apple Ale” the other week, but didn’t have a chance to take a closer look until today. Comparatively speaking, it’s far from the “worst,” but mildly infuriating nonetheless. The facile premise involves a slender, effete, metrosexual-looking white man (yes, I was surprised, too) predictably sporting the ever-so conventional Deoxyribonucleic Acid of Anglo-Saxon stock…

attachment.php

CAPTION: “Brent” - The Acme-O-Average

This happy-go-lucky white fellow is tasked with answering a simple inquiry from his Negro friend seated at the bar: “Yo, Brent, what beer you drinkin?” The bartender is a “hot” Asian female…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Brent’s Diverse Friends

But alas, poor Brent can’t make up his mind in the 2 seconds of allotted time, and suddenly, an apple, sailing rapidly across the bar, strikes him violently in the forehead, sending his body plummetting to the barroom floor…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Apple Assault Administers Alcoholic Answers

While Brent lays battered upon the floor, his calculatedly-diverse friends attempt to hold back laughter as they look upon his pitiful predicament…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Yo, Brent, Is You OK, Nigga?

Video…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m78Jly7hs4

FYI – Before “Brent” came along, it was a gaunt, blond-haired (as always) white wimp named “Brian” who was plunked by the “Apple to the Forehead” bit whilst minorities and women looked on amusedly. The following ad aired during the last year’s Superbowl…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=w2O1Lb69AfQ

attachment.php

CAPTION: Brian Bullied by Bolsheviks

It’s perfectly acceptable to assault and humiliate “Brent” and “Brian” in a public place. After all, there’s nothing “exotic” or “exciting” about them. They’re just ordinary, colorless, flavorless white men, specifically engineered to be abused and mocked by Cultural Marxists, to be treated like a respiring-doormat by Female Supremacists, to be intimated and emasculated by Negroes, to be stolen from by a Zionist government, to have their heritage razed and his soul corrupted by the Hollywood Entertainment Complex, to have the women of their own race choose non-white breeding partners over them (and have it shoved in their faces on a daily basis), to be taught the vile principles of self-abhorration morning, noon, and night from all members of society. Yes, there won’t be a single molecule of sympathy for old “Brent” or “Brian,” for they are disposable men devoid of feeling, thought, or spirit.

I often ponder what all of these oppressive forces will do when “disposable white men” just like Brent and Brian realize how much power dwells inside of them?

The kind-hearted, Cultural Marxist folks over at “Redd’s Apple Ale” have given us yet another “white male surrounded by non-white characters getting plunked in the head with an apple” advertisement. In this carbon copy installment of the former three, a white guy and a Negro with a confident demeanor walk into a bar and “hilarity” ensues. The Negro, who is much cooler than his chubby, fair-haired, ugly-featured white friend, orders the “correct” corporate beverage. But alas, the white guy hesitates and is instantly “punished” for his fickle nature with an extra-large apple flung at his head, sending his body hurling towards the bar floor. A flat-chested, gaunt, average-looking white female bartender (whose utilization as the ad’s “sex appeal” is the only true comedy) looks at the Negro, rolling her eyes at the lameness exhibited by his white friend…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Redd’s Thinks Violence Against White Males is Funny

Video…
[video=youtube;fZjlLSwSMkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjlLSwSMkc[/video]

“Hardy har har! Bet that white guy won’t make that mistake again! Next time, he’ll ‘man up’ and order a Redd’s!”
screech the white masses who purchase these products and make these anti-white corporations rich. As I said, Redd’s has essentially filmed the exact same commercial, over and over, with the same “heroes” (non-whites) and the same “villains” (whites). Why mess with a good thing?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

For this reason, it’s also tremendously challenging for me to legitimately respect anyone, to fully trust anyone, or to truly care for anyone unless they feel the way that I do.

Because I have some acreage, fish ponds, a pool, and lots of farm animals, my house seems to be a popular location for my wife’s female friends (all normal white women, married with kids, in their mid/late 20’s) to bring their husbands and kids to hang out. After interacting with those people for a few hours, I’m constantly telling my wife how much I appreciate her personality. Her friends aren’t bad people, they’re just victims of same inescapable “soul oppression” that all whites have been subjected to. Their personalities are like a walking, talking, respiring televisions that’ve come to life and I find it sad, pathetic, and annoying all at the same time. I find myself “picking apart” everything that people say and do. All the annoying pop culture references. The never-ending cell phone usage. The debt and abysmal managing of personal finances. The wastefulness. The instant-gratification mentality. The selfishness. The religious hypocrisy. The addictions (mostly alcohol and prescription drugs). The support for Marxist corporations such as the NFL, Wal-Mart, beer companies, car companies, insurance companies, etc.

As Jaxvid inferred, there are indeed people who “get it.” There are others who don’t, but enjoy hearing you rant about controversial subjects. Then there is the majority of people…for which a lifetime of truth couldn’t save.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In the make-believe world of TV, white men can be effortlessly outsmarted, outwitted, humiliated, emasculated, overpowered, beaten down, and reduced to tears by groups arranged in the following hierarchy:

1) Non-whites, preferably black males.
2) Women, preferably white.
3) Children, preferably non-white.
4) Machines, preferably violent robots.
5) Animals, preferably not-so-dangerous ones.

This commercial for “Verizon” fits into #5…

[video=youtube;vfF7nan-kTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfF7nan-kTQ[/video]

Of course, in the real world, any person with the most basic understanding of ornithology knows that the world’s most powerful bird of prey, the Golden Eagle, can barely lift a newborn human baby. But, hey, that white guy sure did look silly, didn’t he? And his wife’s uncaring demeanor and he was carried off into oblivion by little song birds, a dove, a falcon, an owl, and a vulture was even more hilarious!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I'm from the UK and the worship of Usain Bolt and Mario Balotelli has reached ridiculous levels, they are both regarded as next level supa affletes who are untouchable in their respective sports.

Yes,Mario is still the poor black man trying to take on all the racist white men in their eyes.Any reference to his utterly disastrous spell at City,and you'll soon hear one of these : "He's still young!" or "He's talented,just misunderstood" or "C'mon,he was up against Aguero and Tevez!!" or "He never got a chance to prove his worth!He kicked as* in the Serie A":angry:.

After 'lurking' for quite a few months now i have decided to become an active member as i am sick of having to put up with this type of thing. What a vile commercial.

Welcome,and do keep an eye on the soon to be created thread for the new PL season,its going to be fun!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI5h8yvHIJQ

Cultural marxist wet dream with black hero, white villain, mudsharks, and plenty of 'diversity'.
(I haven't watched the programme itself I have just seen adverts for it)

Welcome to CF Edelmandola. :)

The casting & script looks like cultmarx cr@pola indeed. However, that eugenics theme is all too real. When that lady mentioned the world population will be under 500 million, that's the 1st "commandment" of the 'Georgia Guidestones".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thanks DD :)

I've never heard of the Georgia Guidestones before, are they affiliated to a religion?

Yessir...humanism & occultism. ;-). Check out that link for some 101 info. It's basically more arrogance from the NWO.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In these enduringly-frustrating years in which cultural communism, Afrocentrism, homosexual/female chauvinism, anti-white bigotry, and stupidity reign supreme, there isn’t much that can “shock” an anti-Marxist anymore. This recent commercial for “K-Mart Back to School Sale” almost did the trick. The ad features two lunch ladies performing a highly-inappropriate “rap song” in front of a cafeteria teeming with non-white children (who gyrate like strippers on lunch tables) to a gangster-rap backing beat that one might hear being rudely emitted from the automobile of some obtuse black criminal…

[video=youtube;JH-Op2Z_VM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-Op2Z_VM8[/video]

You heard those brilliance-sodden lyrics correctly: “Wif a style so fresh, you feel like makin it rain!” Yeah, that was a reference to the dim-witted obsession that gnat-brained Negroes have with cascading dollar bills down upon strippers...and it was being utilized in a commercial to sell kid’s clothing. Forget about the Cultural Marxism. Forget about Multiculturalism. Forget about the all-black cast. Forget about the glorification of black “achievements” in “music.”

Where are the “Feminist” groups protesting K-Mart’s blatant denigration of women? Oh, silly me, they’d never want to offend Negroes, as attending strip clubs is major part of their ever-luminous “culture.” Because it’s something associated with blacks, its “funny” and “cute” to see these kids imitating their rapper heroes. Never mind the fact that 100% of rap “music” glorifies murder, theft, rape, assault, mayhem, killing police, racism against whites, drugs, gang warfare, prison life, sexual promiscuity, and hundreds of other sociopathic dogmas...

attachment.php

CAPTION: Blaxploitation Lunchroom Rap

K-Mart…another anti-white corporation added to my “boycott for life” list.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Matra2

Master
That ad just reinforces the down market image that K-Mart has had for decades.

TwentyTwo

Master
This one irked me as well... would not expect anything less from a Company who before for many months was trying to relentlessly brainwash the masses normalizing "the SHARE EVERYTHING plan"...just as scripted!

In the make-believe world of TV, white men can be effortlessly outsmarted, outwitted, humiliated, emasculated, overpowered, beaten down, and reduced to tears by groups arranged in the following hierarchy:

1) Non-whites, preferably black males.
2) Women, preferably white.
3) Children, preferably non-white.
4) Machines, preferably violent robots.
5) Animals, preferably not-so-dangerous ones.

This commercial for “Verizon” fits into #5…

[video=youtube;vfF7nan-kTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfF7nan-kTQ[/video]

Of course, in the real world, any person with the most basic understanding of ornithology knows that the world’s most powerful bird of prey, the Golden Eagle, can barely lift a newborn human baby. But, hey, that white guy sure did look silly, didn’t he? And his wife’s uncaring demeanor and he was carried off into oblivion by little song birds, a dove, a falcon, an owl, and a vulture was even more hilarious!

attachment.php

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i posted this back in January, but i saw the same commercial at least a half dozen times during the BYU-UConn football game tonight. it's message hasn't gotten any better with age ...

i've been seeing the below ad for Northwestern Mutual (investments?) a lot lately. there appears to only be one White person in the entire commercial, and he's the guy getting run over … not only by a blocker, but also by his own (black) coach. the affletic coach steps past his own player's prone form in order to gesticulate with his affletic sumo lineman who cleared the way for the running black. everything is made complete by the black quarterback taking snaps.

the ad's title? "Success."

apparently the success of White people is unimportant in the financial world (or any other area, for that matter). so i wonder who this ad is talking to …

[video=youtube;1dpPYTZwDE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dpPYTZwDE4[/video]