Cleveland Browns General Thread

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Browns sign Jameis Winston. How Winston even has a job is beyond me. The antics he pulled going against his coach in the final game of the season should have been a warning sign. It's the Browns though so who cares.
lol, I was just coming on to post this. Winston should be unemployed like you said, but we’ll have to take this as a win.

Funny how much money this dopey franchise has invested in black QBs. Watson. The rookie with the hyphenated name. PJ Walker. Now Winston. Yet the best QB they had by far was old man Flacco, who lead them to playoffs against all odds. Whatever they paid him was worth more than all the blacks combined.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Browns sign Jameis Winston. How Winston even has a job is beyond me. The antics he pulled going against his coach in the final game of the season should have been a warning sign. It's the Browns though so who cares.
I think Famous Jameis is gonna be a great addition to that exemplary franchise!

Ugh.

I just threw up in my mouth a little after saying that

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL. This is getting laughable at this point. He’s collecting them like trading cards at this point, pissing away the owner’s money. That cuck Haslam seems too stupid to catch on.

The Browns fan base seems a little slow to catch on as well but I think we can all agree that every average White fan is too far gone. Fans of all teams "bleed" whatever colors their team is - nothing is above "team" for them. Plenty of this type of cuckery on display over on twitter when the Steelers announced their quota trade yesterday. Perhaps at some point a "noticing" will take place but most of the fans that would have noticed and pushed back more than likely stopped following the league when Touckante Kinte decided to start taking a knee and the bogus "end racism" logos started appearing on the field along with the "racial justice" slogans on the back if the helmets.

BTW the AFC North teams outside of the Bengals are solely comprised of black quarterbacks now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Browns fan base seems a little slow to catch on as well but I think we can all agree that every average White fan is too far gone.

BTW the AFC North teams outside of the Bengals are solely comprised of black quarterbacks now.
I don't think "every average White fan" is too far gone. Some are oblivious, others notice and like it, others notice and don't like it, but there's no reward in speaking out. To publicly notice what an anti-White league the NFL is, is to be branded a "racist." As with everything else the truth is inverted. Most of the discontent in this country at the present time, and there's tons of it, is by necessity kept to one's self and trusted friends and other like-minded people. But the alternative media continues to delegitimize the "legacy" media despite all the attempts at censorship and suppression.

At any rate, given the unprecedented total "blackout" at the QB position in three-fourths of the AFC North, Joe Burrow needs to stay healthy this season so that the Bengals return to being a strong team. We saw what happened without him last season.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I don't think "every average White fan" is too far gone. Some are oblivious, others notice and like it, others notice and don't like it, but there's no reward in speaking out. To publicly notice what an anti-White league the NFL is, is to be branded a "racist." As with everything else the truth is inverted. Most of the discontent in this country at the present time, and there's tons of it, is by necessity kept to one's self and trusted friends and other like-minded people. But the alternative media continues to delegitimize the "legacy" media despite all the attempts at censorship and suppression.

At any rate, given the unprecedented total "blackout" at the QB position in three-fourths of the AFC North, Joe Burrow needs to stay healthy this season so that the Bengals return to being a strong team. We saw what happened without him last season.
Well said Don!

As an aside about Burrow, he’s really fighting an important battle here in football, but also off the field as well. At the last UFC event, the one that Trump attended, he was with Nick Bosa (an outspoken MAGA type) hanging with The Donald. In the photos, you can see he’s more than happy to be there. Maybe it’s wrong to assume he’s “our guy” but he’s catching flack by the usual media scum for even being photographed with a former President. I wish him the best because he’s got alot of knives out for him now.

1710707391538.png

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Black Twitter loves it! There can never be too many magical negro quotas!

121C0885-9F1F-41BA-BC1C-64D9D78E41EC.jpeg

Snow Plow

Guru
Black Twitter loves it! There can never be too many magical negro quotas!

View attachment 4398
They also signed future bust, Jerry Jeudy, for 3 years up to $58m.

Here is what Mark Schlereth had to say about him…

And I’ve been telling you for the last two years what a bust Jerry Jeudy is at the wide receiver position. Well, today he was traded to the Cleveland Browns for a fifth- and sixth-round pick. And I got this from you guys all the time. ‘But he is so quick in and out of breaks. He’s a great route runner.’

“Yeah, he is open after the quarterback has already gone through the progression. And as far as a football player, he’s just not a great football player. Doesn’t run secondary routes well to attract coverage, drops the football, doesn’t block. Good riddance! Listen, that is not the kind of player you need here in Denver to rebuild this thing. I’m more than glad he’s gone. But I’ll tell you this, I’ll never forget you Jimmy Jeudy.”

Last edited:
They also signed future bust, Jerry Jeudy, for 3 years up to $58m.

Here is what Mark Schlereth had to say about him…

And I’ve been telling you for the last two years what a bust Jerry Jeudy is at the wide receiver position. Well, today he was traded to the Cleveland Browns for a fifth- and sixth-round pick. And I got this from you guys all the time. ‘But he is so quick in and out of breaks. He’s a great route runner.’

“Yeah, he is open after the quarterback has already gone through the progression. And as far as a football player, he’s just not a great football player. Doesn’t run secondary routes well to attract coverage, drops the football, doesn’t block. Good riddance! Listen, that is not the kind of player you need here in Denver to rebuild this thing. I’m more than glad he’s gone. But I’ll tell you this, I’ll never forget you Jimmy Jeudy.”
Jeudy isn't a future bust, he's already a bust. He's been the 3rd most productive receiver on Denver's roster, and it's not exactly a stacked room. Egregiously bad signing. I'll be looking forward to the implosion of this Wakanda franchise led by a $250 million predator.

wile

Master
Is the GM taking kickbacks from the agents of those he awards contracts to?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
On the positive side, now there are less black QB's for the rest of the league.