Class of 2022

Red Raider

Mentor
2K in one season is ridiculous! TCU wanted to racially slot him at Safety despite his video game like numbers as a WR! Glad he chose Tech. Red oughta be happy as he was bummed they missed out on Freeman.
Yes very happy about this one! Tech hasn’t had a white outside receiver since Dylan Cantrell in 2017. Eakin at 6’2” is a nice addition for my Red Raiders!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Jax Stam under recruited based on measurables and scholarships being tight these days because of transfer portal. LOL and he's a White Athlete. Smh sad the ******** our guy's have to go through. Even when Arizona has absolutely friggin sucked last few seasons they can't find a scholarship for Whitey.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jax Stam under recruited based on measurables and scholarships being tight these days because of transfer portal. LOL and he's a White Athlete. Smh sad the ******** our guy's have to go through. Even when Arizona has absolutely friggin sucked last few seasons they can't find a scholarship for Whitey.

Arizona has been really bad - it’s roster is very dark but “only the best players play”. That lie needs to be exposed and ripped to shreds. It’s the crutch that keeps the caste system going.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Arizona has been really bad - it’s roster is very dark but “only the best players play”. That lie needs to be exposed and ripped to shreds. It’s the crutch that keeps the caste system going.

Normies think meritocracy still exists in Sports, lol. Only place it friggin exists apparently.

BYU also signed a white corner in Cannon Devries. 6'0" 165 so I don't think he's moving to safety or linebacker any time soon.

Rice signed a JC transfer RB Dean Connors 6'0" 205, 10.8 100m speed, only played one year of junior college ball so should be around a while

white lightning

Hall of Famer
BYU also signed a white corner in Cannon Devries. 6'0" 165 so I don't think he's moving to safety or linebacker any time soon.

Rice signed a JC transfer RB Dean Connors 6'0" 205, 10.8 100m speed, only played one year of junior college ball so should be around a while

Excited about both of these signings. We always need more white running backs and especially white cornerbacks. Connors can fly and he should be in a good
situation at Rice. Let's think positive thoughts for the fall of 2022!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Speedy WR Cody Hagen to BYU!
I hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread, but Parker Kingston also signed with BYU. He actually beat Hagen in the state 100 m final. He ran a 10.5 and Hagen ran a 10.6. Kingston is reported to have 4.4 speed as well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread, but Parker Kingston also signed with BYU. He actually beat Hagen in the state 100 m final. He ran a 10.5 and Hagen ran a 10.6. Kingston is reported to have 4.4 speed as well.

Excellent news CS!

I was looking at Oregons big three wrs of Chapman, Cota and Kasper to see if they will all be back next year when I noticed Preston Alford on the roster. Upon further review he did walk on but teams like Ohio State and Oregon never go after white skilled players with pwos out of state. Kid is very fast and smooth. Looks like a Shipley clone in high school videos. Not overly elusive but fast with good initial vision to find the hole. I would wager he might get some meaningful play time down the road.