Class of 2022

Rocky B

Master
Frew had a championship game last week.
He went 14-211-2. The team routed Fernandina....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin CB Deven Magli is one to keep an eye on! 6'1 190 lead all classifications in Wisconsin with 10 INTS as a Sophomore. 4 Pick 6s! 4.5 speed.

I suspect an offer from Wisconsin should be in the works, it'd be awesome if they kept him at Corner, though push to label him a Safety has already begun.

Rocky B

Master
I’m listening to the Bolles game featuring Kade Frew right now.....
The team is up 21-0 in the first half....
He just ripped off a 52 yarder for a TD

Haven’t heard any up to date stats......

AizBo

I’m listening to the Bolles game featuring Kade Frew right now.....
The team is up 21-0 in the first half....
He just ripped off a 52 yarder for a TD

Haven’t heard any up to date stats......

he rushed for 162 and had two TDs. They were crushing the team. They are in the state playoffs final four

Rocky B

Master
I listened the Bolles game Friday.....
They squeezed out a win in OT. 10-7

Frew had 23 carries for 40 yards...

Tough game....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I listened the Bolles game Friday.....
They squeezed out a win in OT. 10-7

Frew had 23 carries for 40 yards...

Tough game....

Ya tough sledding but they made it to the Championship! Some good news indeed.

Rocky B

Master
The Bolles championship game was on the radio this afternoon.....
I listened in a bit....They lost to a team from south FL.....I guess they were loaded (Troy Stelatto was on the other team)....Frew had an early 60 yard TD run, but little after.....

I was reading on a blog how some people think Frew can’t possibly compete with some of the Gator players saying things like “he white” and dumb ebonic crap.....

Frew has a Penn offer only....But he’s still a Junior.....

AizBo

The Bolles championship game was on the radio this afternoon.....
I listened in a bit....They lost to a team from south FL.....I guess they were loaded (Troy Stelatto was on the other team)....Frew had an early 60 yard TD run, but little after.....

I was reading on a blog how some people think Frew can’t possibly compete with some of the Gator players saying things like “he white” and dumb ebonic crap.....

Frew has a Penn offer only....But he’s still a Junior.....

Semi final game- Gadsden’s d-line was the best I’ve ever seen. Bolles o-line stopped trying and the Bolles coach won’t call different plays- he calls the same 3 all game. Won’t have Frew running slant routes as slot or screens or any of the WR- they only run straight routes- we were all pretty much booing the coach last game and this one because of the play calls.. insane. But Gadsden game- Coach had Frew run the same up the middle run 23 times and each time, 3 o-lineman physically fell down because they are garbage and let Frew get crushed. Even the biggest RB in nfl can’t do anything without one or two decent blocks. He had ZERO all game. Getting physically hurt each time. You should watch the film it was mind blowing they wouldn’t switch it up. And anytime Frew got some yards running?? All called back because the o-line got called for holding. This happened atleast 5 times. The state championship game today Frew only had 12 carries for 125 yds, 2 TDs. Got one screen pass in last few min and got good yds but wouldn’t you know freaking penalty on Bolles to call it back.
What blog were they talking crap on?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Semi final game- Gadsden’s d-line was the best I’ve ever seen. Bolles o-line stopped trying and the Bolles coach won’t call different plays- he calls the same 3 all game. Won’t have Frew running slant routes as slot or screens or any of the WR- they only run straight routes- we were all pretty much booing the coach last game and this one because of the play calls.. insane. But Gadsden game- Coach had Frew run the same up the middle run 23 times and each time, 3 o-lineman physically fell down because they are garbage and let Frew get crushed. Even the biggest RB in nfl can’t do anything without one or two decent blocks. He had ZERO all game. Getting physically hurt each time. You should watch the film it was mind blowing they wouldn’t switch it up. And anytime Frew got some yards running?? All called back because the o-line got called for holding. This happened atleast 5 times. The state championship game today Frew only had 12 carries for 125 yds, 2 TDs. Got one screen pass in last few min and got good yds but wouldn’t you know freaking penalty on Bolles to call it back.
What blog were they talking crap on?

Spot on analysis. Any good coach makes adjustments according to how the game is progressing. This was more about coaching than anything else. I see it alot with older coaches. You have to incorporate the old schemes with the new to find what works
and what doesn't. Some people just are stuck in quick sand and are unable to adapt and change according to how the game plan is going. You have to be willing to switch it up to win at the highest level. Great season by Frew. Special talent! :)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the updates on some PA kids @Rocky B . Be awesome to see Badgers land another White RB..

K-State just landed a commitment from in-state WR Tyson Steiner! Nice dominates in 8 man football and now on to college!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw Wisconsin recruited some quota...BOOOO!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yup last 2 QBs have been half poly and now this. Let's hope they never see the field with a Young Mertz at the helm.

That's bad to hear. I believe that Herbig is also a half-breed poly/islander. Chryst needs to keep the winning formula for the Badgers going or soon enough they will just be another team.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That's bad to hear. I believe that Herbig is also a half-breed poly/islander. Chryst needs to keep the winning formula for the Badgers going or soon enough they will just be another team.

Yeah normally I'd be more concerned but Mertz is entrenched as starter and a lot can happen in next 3 years. I'm guessing one of the two I mentioned will transfer away.

Also interesting that as soon as Franklin has a mulatto QB he gets a Wisconsin offer. They've had stud White QBs for past 15 years or so and most of them had to go FCS route. Lacking melanin and upside I suppose.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah normally I'd be more concerned but Mertz is entrenched as starter and a lot can happen in next 3 years. I'm guessing one of the two I mentioned will transfer away.

Also interesting that as soon as Franklin has a mulatto QB he gets a Wisconsin offer. They've had stud White QBs for past 15 years or so and most of them had to go FCS route. Lacking melanin and upside I suppose.

Assuming that Franklin is the high school the quota went to?

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Assuming that Franklin is the high school the mixed breed quota went to?

Yeah sorry should have explained further. They're a suburban Milwaukee powerhouse that always has good teams and usually led by White Dual Threats. I'm very familiar with them as they were in my conference.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah sorry should have explained further. They're a suburban Milwaukee powerhouse that always has good teams and usually led by White Dual Threats. I'm very familiar with them as they were in my conference.

No worries - I was thinking Franklin as in the mediocre PSU head coach.

Rocky B

Master
Memphis offer is surprising. They've got a good wide open offense. He could make some big time plays there If he isn't racially apprenticed.

I’m hoping for a kick a$$ 2021 for the young man.....

Memphis would be cool.....Let’s see who else offers.....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m hoping for a kick a$$ 2021 for the young man.....

Memphis would be cool.....Let’s see who else offers.....

Yessir Navy, Memphis, and Ivy League Schools is a great start. Let's hope a few more pile in