Christian McCaffrey

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey scored a touchdown for the 14th Straight Game for the Niners which is the all time record for the franchise!

Rocky B

Master
They bottled him up all game. Made sure he didn’t bust a bunch of long runs. His teammates benefited big time. Definition of most valuable.
I hope McCaffrey rips the Brown Stains next week.....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They bottled him up all game. Made sure he didn’t bust a bunch of long runs. His teammates benefited big time. Definition of most valuable.
I hope McCaffrey rips the Brown Stains next week.....

The best news is that he is healthy and despite a sub par game, Cmac still leads the NFL in Rushing Yards!

Warhawk_46

Master
Is McCaffrey being targeted?

I just read this article and what a cuck Shanahan is being. Of course he is being targeted!

He is white and dominating the bruthas. Several dirty, cheap shots in the Cowboys game alone.

I guarantee if he were black, the coach would be complaining bout the targeting.

Warhawk_46

Master
From what I heard, a couple more personal fouls called today against players targeting McCaffrey.

I’d imagine the oblique/rib injury will be ok. The 49ers don’t play until Monday night so an extra day and a half of rest.

Shanahan needs to shore up that sieve of an offensive line and stop calling such predictable plays.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I just read this article and what a cuck Shanahan is being. Of course he is being targeted!

He is white and dominating the bruthas. Several dirty, cheap shots in the Cowboys game alone.

I guarantee if he were black, the coach would be complaining bout the targeting.
If he was black and all the players targeting him were White, not only would the coach be complaining, Twitter/the media would be exploding, and the league would be investigating.

And I don't believe I'm being hyperbolic; the government and the FBI got involved with a rope hanging from a garage door in NASCAR..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just found this on Christian's injury:

RB Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers | Oblique / Rib Injury | Projecting Week 10 Return​

The RB1 overall in fantasy is dealing with a pair of injuries. Reports out of San Francisco indicate that McCaffrey is dealing with a rib and oblique injury. Assuming he does not have a fractured rib, I think the oblique could be more limiting. During the live broadcast, McCaffrey was seen trying to stretch out his side. He did briefly return but eventually went to the locker room and was ruled out.

Oblique/core injuries can be difficult to manage in-season and typically do not get better without rest. On average, skill position players miss ~2 weeks with this injury, with >75% of the sample missing at least 1 game. Fantasy managers might remember Jaylen Waddle dealt with a similar injury that limited him for the majority of the preseason. The 49ers rely heavily on McCaffrey for their offense, and considering his injury history combined with the Week 9 bye coming up, it might make sense to have McCaffrey sit the next few weeks.

Warhawk_46

Master
Worst news possible…

I’m not 100% surprised given how much they run him up the gut and how disgustingly blatant the targeting against him has gotten the past few weeks.

Warhawk_46

Master
Reading reports post MRI that CMC’s injury is more of a pain tolerance thing. He could even play this week depending on how things go.

I was sweating about this one, but he remains on track for another 1,000 yard season, even if he were to miss a a game or two.

Coincidentally, his receiving is probably the worst of his career. Most of his receptions have been dumps; would like to see more screens and wheels.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Saw the same just now…

Sources: Christian McCaffrey avoids serious injury, could play on MNF​

• ESPN

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Saw the same just now…

Sources: Christian McCaffrey avoids serious injury, could play on MNF​

• ESPN

As much as we all want him to play the smart thing would be to give him 1 more week off. It's a long season with
17 regular season games. If they play him Monday NIght prematurely it may lead to a bigger setback.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Worst news possible…

I’m not 100% surprised given how much they run him up the gut and how disgustingly blatant the targeting against him has gotten the past few weeks.
The "tackle" by the Cowboy defender on the first run of CMAC was as blatant as it gets there was no attempt at a proper tackle. It was similar to a goon in hockey taking a run at a star player with a boarding call or high sticking.

The human body is weird machine as once one area of the body is fatigued other muscle groups try to pick up the slack to complete a physical task and many times get overloaded with work and tears, pulls and strains occur. From what I have read more time off to fully heal this strain is better than getting him up to 85 percent and crossing your fingers that he won't strain this muscle group again.

PS with CMAC down my interest in the NFL has taken a major drop as he was one of the few players I read the box score on what he did this week. Thielan's Indian Summer has been a mild surprise but since Kelce has become a super pitchman and is in an arranged public relationship my interest in him has dropped to mild interest at best.

Warhawk_46

Master
Kelce has always been a left-leaning goon. Great player but I’m not a fan.

McCaffrey has a solid claim to being the best overall player in the league, regardless of position. I’d rather see him rest a week if needed and continue his dominance.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
With 57 yards rushing so far today, McCaffrey passes Reggie Bush on the all time rushing list. 5,530 yards: He sits at 120th all time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey is still leading the NFL in Rushing Yards after 10 Games. Cmac has 825 yards. Hopefully in the next 2 games he
will reach 1000 yards on thes season. As long as he stays healthy I can see him getting between 1350 to 1400 yards! I'm hoping that
will be enough to claim the Rushing Title. There is only 7 games left so let's keep the positive vibes going!

Warhawk_46

Master
I think he is due for 1 or 2 big time games yet this season. It has been a while since he broke loose for a long touchdown run. I think he may do so this Thursday against Seattle.

freedom1

Mentor
It's weird when you look at the stats on NFL.com. They show the top 25 running backs. Christian McCaffrey is the only white face on the list. It just ain't right.

Warhawk_46

Master
As the season winds down in the last third of the season, and with McCaffrey holding a
commanding lead, it begs the question: when was the last white man to lead the NFL in rushing? Riggins? Taylor?