Christian McCaffrey

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For a man that comes from such a good family and Christian background; for how focused and dedicated to his craft he is, how driven… the fact he keeps that attention-craving and immodest woman around is baffling. Red flags left and right about her.

I have to agree. While she is attractive he could have done better. She also is in love with herself. Her best friend is a mirror. Typical Model
Instagram Type. I would have gotten a blonde for starters but a women that is beautiful on the outside and the indside. He has faith and she
doesn't strike me as the church going type. Hope we are all wrong or he will lose alot of money.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Listen to Mickey!!!!

Warhawk_46

Master
A couple sites have early 2023 projections and CMC comes in with the below:
Walterfootball:
220 rushes
1,120 yards
5.1 average
10 TD
89 receptions
800 yards
8.9 average
4 TD
Totals: 309 touches, 1,920 yards, 14 TTD

ESPN:
189 rushes
860 yards
4.6 average
7 TD
71 receptions
574 yards
8.1 average
3 TD
Totals: 260 touches, 1,434 yards, 10 TTD.

Walterfootball with good projections sort of in line with mine; ESPN again showing their hatred for white greatness.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I say Cmac has 1400 rushing and 700 receiving. I like the predictions. Free pizza & beer to the winner.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This came across my feed and it caught my attention because of how the party was described in the sub-headline and the article itself. Apparently the hate-filled race police are now going to monitor private gatherings and do racial head counts. I've seen countless videos of all-black affairs (and TV commercials also), but an all-White group of friends is apparently now taboo.

Olivia Culpo Shares Glimpse Inside Her and Fiancé Christian McCaffrey's Engagement Party

Nearly three months after getting engaged, Olivia Culpo and NFL star Christian McCaffrey celebrated their new chapter as a couple with an all-white bash.​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This came across my feed and it caught my attention because of how the party was described in the sub-headline and the article itself. Apparently the hate-filled race police are now going to monitor private gatherings and do racial head counts. I've seen countless videos of all-black affairs (and TV commercials also), but an all-White group of friends is apparently now taboo.

Olivia Culpo Shares Glimpse Inside Her and Fiancé Christian McCaffrey's Engagement Party

Nearly three months after getting engaged, Olivia Culpo and NFL star Christian McCaffrey celebrated their new chapter as a couple with an all-white bash.​

Where and when will it ever end? Once the tyrants have power they will do anything to keep from losing it! They do not fight fair and all
they do is spread hate and lies. I hope both of them laugh at the article and continue on with their life.

Stlouis

If you look at the photos, you will see that

The "all- white" refers to the clothing theme of the party; if you look at the photos, you will see non- white attendees.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If you look at the photos, you will see that

The "all- white" refers to the clothing theme of the party; if you look at the photos, you will see non- white attendees.
Why do you say that? Most of the attendees aren't wearing white, if that's what it was supposed to be it was ignored.

I do see them wearing white in the one group of pics, but if you look at the video at the top they aren't. It's ambiguously worded at best.

Stlouis

Why do you say that? Most of the theattendees aren't wearing white, if that's what it was supposed to be it was ignored.
Maybe I am wrong then; I looked at her Instagram and at what I thought was the engagement party. In photo 5 of 6, there are several people depicted including one black perspn; everyone is wearing white with one possible exception. I assumed that this was the engagement party.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I am wrong then; I looked at her Instagram and at what I thought was the engagement party. In photo 5 of 6, there are several people depicted including one black perspn; everyone is wearing white with one possible exception. I assumed that this was the engagement party.
I edited my above post. I see what you are saying but it's ambiguous from the wording, I assumed it referred to the people there. Maybe people hip to fashion terminology would understand it differently than me right away, but given my racial attennae and how anti-White the "mainstream" media is, it looked like a racial connotation to me. If it had said "an all white wearing bash" or "an all white clothing bash" or something like that instead of "an all white bash," it would have been much clearer.

Stlouis

I edited my above post. I see what you are saying but it's ambiguous from the wording, I assumed it referred to the people there. Maybe people hip to fashion terminology would understand it differently than me right away, but given my racial attennae and how anti-White the "mainstream" media is, it looked like a racial connotation to me. If it had said "an all white wearing bash" or something like that instead of "an all white bash," it would have been much clearer.
I am certainly not hip to fashion terminology and after watching countless commercials during Wimbledon coverage today which depict this country as 80 percent black, my racial antennae are very sensitive. On the other hand, I thought that the phrase 'all white' seemed like a bit much; that is why, I checked. I also wasn't sure that the video was during the engagement party. Anyway, I will stop beating this dying horse.

Warhawk_46

Master
I edited my above post. I see what you are saying but it's ambiguous from the wording, I assumed it referred to the people there. Maybe people hip to fashion terminology would understand it differently than me right away, but given my racial attennae and how anti-White the "mainstream" media is, it looked like a racial connotation to me. If it had said "an all white wearing bash" or "an all white clothing bash" or something like that instead of "an all white bash," it would have been much clearer.
I also assume it means the racial makeup of the group. If I recall, the same criticism has been given to white players on draft day. Tim Tebow and McCaffrey both are written as having too many white people in attendance during their draft watch and wait parties.

I refuse to give any media the benefit of the doubt at this juncture. The Great Replacement is real and constantly pushed by the msm.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

El Gringo

Mentor
How long until this trend is condemned as fostering "racism" and "White supremacy"?

I would almost bet the house that the canceling is already in the works. My first thought mirrored yours as well but I happened to hear on sports radio that Brady went to a “white party” attended by Kardashians etc. It must be that time of year for that type of individual.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey is just the ultimate weapon. Similar to Cooper Kupp in that you can line him up all over the field. It is a defensive
nightmare to try and defend against it. Many times just as a decoy but the field opens up for other guys.

I looked at several accounts of the party, including The Daily Mail. In all of them the implication was the term referred to the white outfits worn by the attendees.

Today, People Magazine ran a story headlined, "Olivia Culpo Travels to Italy with Christian McCaffrey."

Christian McCaffrey has gotten a good press back to his time at Stanford., though it would have been nice if McCaffrey had been awarded the Heisman. He gets credit in the above piece for "the boost he gave the 49ers."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that video of the real Hesiman Trophy Winner that year. What a Legend! I could watch if over and over!

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone what to share any last minute production projections for CMC?

I’ve got him with say 1300 yards rushing, 700 yards receiving, 15 total TD (11 and 4). I think he will be in the running for OPoY.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anyone what to share any last minute production projections for CMC?

I’ve got him with say 1300 yards rushing, 700 yards receiving, 15 total TD (11 and 4). I think he will be in the running for OPoY.
I will say 1500 yards. I think he has gonna be used less in the passing game and more on the ground! I predict 18 td's overall.