Chicago Bears General Thread

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I've despised Nagy ever since he threw kicker Cody Parkey under the bus because of a blocked field goal in a playoff game. Rather than blame the black offensive linemen who were responsible he blamed Parkey for letting the pressure in.

When the media blamed Parkey Nagy refuse to set the record straight.

Some white coaches like to prove how "tough" they are by abusing white players. They never do this to black players.

Perfectly said! What a cowardly way of operating.

Someone brought up Jim Haslet, not mentioning the offender. But, that brings back terrible memories of a coach in love with his "kind" of players.

One incident I'll never forget is Mike Holgrem choking Bill Schroeder on the sidelines.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bears got their black gm. Hopefully they get a black head coach to go along with their Harlem globetrotters like roster.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Bears got their black gm. Hopefully they get a black head coach to go along with their Harlem globetrotters like roster.

It's getting to the point that if you even hire a white man you'll be accused of racism.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Good news, in a way. It'll shut the Rooney Rulers up while not tainting any good or White-friendly teams.

davidholly

Mentor
I didn't even know their new GM was black until I read this:
nfl.png

I couldn't understand why a front office worker getting hired away merited getting draft picks. Turns out the NFL gives you draft picks if your black assistant coaches or black front office workers get hired away. Feeling better and better about not having watched a single game of this **** league in the past season.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's getting to the point that if you even hire a white man you'll be accused of racism.
In my opinion we're already there and have been for a while. It's the atmosphere that has been created without explicitly stating it. Crazy world.

wile

Master
The words and their meaning, "racist" means white and nothing more, "racism" means lack of effort at reducing white men and sometimes white women and nothing more. Now don't go asking any conservative intellectuals what those words mean they will go on and on about the usual BS.

Back to football, good on the Bears I hope they go all black all the time, those gimps in that area deserve it. I really don't know how the other major sports cities roll but the Chicago area is nothing but a bandwagon ceaselessly pulled about by the media complex and the Bears bandwagon is basically down to whites especially the clowns of the South and Southwest side and they need and deserve this. FTR in the early to mid 20teens everyone was a Blackhawks fan, now if someone told me that had to give tickets away and the only fans paying were the Italians I would not be surprised (FTR the Italians are the best of the ethnics)

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Bears hire Colts DC Matt Eberfleus., Was hoping for an AA hire
True but not a shock that they want a Defense-minded guy. Their Division has Offensive powerhouses especially GB and Minn. Detroit can only get better.

Jerry Reb

Mentor

wile

Master
I'm hoping for Vince Evans level of play, Evans had an arm and used it to burn the astro turf with the football as he thought the rules were you could have one skip off the turf for a completion (this did not work). Vince brought much joy to us Packers fans back those days. I certainly hope Fields is a one read, done and run type of guy, and not too good at the run so the Packers have a chance to win two games this year.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another clear example of double standards for the most babied group in The History of The World.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
It's almost unreal the difference in the way the typical DWF views "his" team's black quarterback vs. a White quarterback. With White QBs the slightest mistake or not immediately leading the team to a Super Bowl win will earn rage and hatred from stupid fans (look at the way Chicago DWFs blindly hated Trubisky), but those same fools treat blacks with kid gloves. Those morons need to be called out - not with respectable conservative, good goy, civilized debate tactics, because they're not worthy of it, but with quick, stinging insults - "you call yourself color blind, but you're actually an anti-white racist pig because you jump on White players while giving blacks a free pass."

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's almost unreal the difference in the way the typical DWF views "his" team's black quarterback vs. a White quarterback. With White QBs the slightest mistake or not immediately leading the team to a Super Bowl win will earn rage and hatred from stupid fans (look at the way Chicago DWFs blindly hated Trubisky), but those same fools treat blacks with kid gloves. Those morons need to be called out - not with respectable conservative, good goy, civilized debate tactics, because they're not worthy of it, but with quick, stinging insults - "you call yourself color blind, but you're actually an anti-white racist pig because you jump on White players while giving blacks a free pass."

I'm going to use that, because it fits. DWFs are THE problem today in everything. IF the Whites in this nation and this whole freakin' world would outright reject and shun and despise the jewish narrative of anti-Whiteness in sports and everything else we could win this whole war against us in a week or so. Do I want everybody else to think like me? Yep.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
I'm going to use that, because it fits. DWFs are THE problem today in everything. IF the Whites in this nation and this whole freakin' world would outright reject and shun and despise the jewish narrative of anti-Whiteness in sports and everything else we could win this whole war against us in a week or so. Do I want everybody else to think like me? Yep.

That "fake color blind but actually anti-white racist" attitude pisses me off enough when it comes to sports, but it's even worse when it comes to real life. For example, a guy with that attitude would have no issue beating the crap out of a white man who harassed his wife, but he'd give a black guy who did the same thing a free pass just because he's black - and then he'd look at you with a straight face and tell you he's "color blind" when it's obvious to anyone that that's the epitome of racism.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Fully concur my friend. You nailed it. It's all too common in things we see over and over.

wile

Master
It's pretty obvious that once blacks are no longer useful to the globalist oligarchs they will get thrown on the junk pile of broken humanity, just like your average woke white meat sack of sadness. Too bad sports media has been taken over by womanish males and outright nasty women, but that is how we end up with guys like Fields and his overblown hype it's like the mean girls propping up a fat girl as popular so they can later dunk on her out of nasty female status games.

FTR you can probably tell the smarter of the black dudes just wait till it's their turn in the meat grinder like we whites have dealt with post WWII and they will know what your are talking about.

Bears MIGHT have 1 white starter, other than OL, this year. The TE is the only white starter i think. Unfortunately for me, i became a Bears fan in 1985 and have had to live with their hijinks ever since. But i no longer watch football. Haven't for about 10 years. I still check in occasionally, but there's no way in hell i'm watching a sport of all blacks with maybe 1 or 2 whites on the field. Hell, i bet there's a higher % of whites in the NBA than on the Bears. Ridiculous. It's time for whites to form their own exclusive nation.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Da Bears still suck. Everyone is picking them to finish last in NFC North. Imagine being the retard responsible for their **** roster! Challenges NYJ as top bottom dweller.

wile

Master
Here is to the Da Bears going 0-16 and the mighty Black Pack pulling in a nice 2 win season themselves.

0-16 yeah I'm with it today

Last edited: