Caste System in Minor Hockey

NikoDuke

Guru
Many of us are aware that the NHL has gone woke, what some of us may not be aware of is that this has trickled down to minor hockey in Canada in a big way. The caste system is now being proposed to the GTHL, the world's largest minor hockey rep league.

They are now proposing official roster spots for non White kids. There have been an unofficial roster spots given to non White kids at the expense of White players for years now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Many of us are aware that the NHL has gone woke, what some of us may not be aware of is that this has trickled down to minor hockey in Canada in a big way. The caste system is now being proposed to the GTHL, the world's largest minor hockey rep league.

They are now proposing official roster spots for non White kids. There have been an unofficial roster spots given to non White kids at the expense of White players for years now.

Horrifying, even for Canada. It's likely just a matter of time before the usual capitulation takes place and it becomes mandatory.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
It would be silly to think the NHL is somehow immune to the complete overhaul taking place in society aiming to replace White men everywhere. And with that I have to ask, at what point will you guys stop watching? I don't watch any sports anymore other than the occasional game at a buddies house or something like that. This isn't meant to be rude to anyone here, but I'd genuinely like to know, what keeps you guys watching this stuff?

Flint

Mentor
It would be silly to think the NHL is somehow immune to the complete overhaul taking place in society aiming to replace White men everywhere. And with that I have to ask, at what point will you guys stop watching? I don't watch any sports anymore other than the occasional game at a buddies house or something like that. This isn't meant to be rude to anyone here, but I'd genuinely like to know, what keeps you guys watching this stuff?
So I can come here and bitch.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I’ve wondered the same thing many times. The nhl is sort of tolerable and I like Indy car but my expectation is that both will be ruined within the next 5-10 years

NikoDuke

Guru
Good question. I have wrestled with this a lot recently. I certainly still have a passion for sports but, I am watching pro sports less, not watching half times/period breaks and generally less engaged and not spending on any pro team.

But, I am still involved and engaged in minor sports though both coaching, scouting being a general fan.

jphoss

Mentor
It’s because they don’t get to win. I can say personally within the last year, with the help of this site, I’ve brought at least 3-5 of my friends around and another dozen or so at least aware whether they admit it or not. It’s the compound effect- 5 becomes 10 and soon there’s a hundred more men red-pilled than before.