Caste Matchups Week Ten

forty-four

Guru
This my first time seeing Rice & they have several white men handling the ball! Good stuff. No wonder McGuffie went there.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Northwestern vs nebraska is one of the best games to watch, white guys everywhere, two white runningbacks one for each team, two good White running and passing QBs unfortunately a Nebraska win is much better for the cause and it looks like they are going to lose. At home? Against Northwestern? That's tough.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Tyler Gaffney has 12 carries for 56 yards and a td, only one less carry than Stephan Taylor. Hopefully this trend continues for the rest of the season into next year.

I like Northwestern but I hope Nebraska pulls out a win here.

Northwestern is just one of those teams that can play lights out when everything goes right. I wish they were more consistent because they have the potential to be a top team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do we know conclusively what Gaffney's background is? I've always assumed he has a black parent.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I just did a Yahoo image search and Gaffney is 100% white.

He has light brown eyes and he sticks up his hair (probably with gel). In one picture his hair is blond against the sun.

I do believe he tans, however. he would not look out of place on the cast of Jersey Shore.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Do we know conclusively what Gaffney's background is? I've always assumed he has a black parent.

Im not 100 percent positive but pretty much everyone on the board agreed he was White. He ran for over 2k his senior year in Cali timed at 4.4 and was listed as a fullback. He is tan but I didn't notice any black features.

Gaffney.jpeg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, cool. He's one of those guys, that to me at least, looks mixed in certain pictures.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well the way I look at it is if dwfs consider him White and if we are counting Greg Salas as White then I will count Gaffney as well. Both probably have some native american blood down the line being from Cali, although its more noticeable with Salas. However, Gaffney has more of an Italian look where Salas looks Mexican.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've always been pretty liberal in regard to who we consider White. The usual yardstick is not only what they look like but how they conduct themselves and what they consider themselves to be. The only exception is someone who is mixed black as the Caste System is tailored exclusively for blacks and no other minority groups (with obvious exceptions like "hispanics" in baseball). If Gaffney is mixed and it's other than negro, I have no problem rooting for him.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I have a racially aware brother who lives down in San Diego. And he has confirmed to me that Gaffney has no black blood in him. Maybe 1/4 hispanic. Gaffney considers himself white.

Is the Nebraska game over?

MikeCaffey

In Tyler Gaffney's defense, he is quoted in his Facebook page telling people if you live in this country to learn English especialy if you are Hispanic. I highly doubt he has any Hispanic blood in him.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
OU's Ryan Broyles out for season with a torn ACL (suffered in 3rd quarter). However, A&M still got torched in the 2nd half AGAIN!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
WR Jeremy Ebert of Northwestern had an 81 yard TD catch and run in which he gained separation on the Nebraska d-backs chasing him. I've seen a replay of it on three different networks now, and not once did any of the announcers -- who would be all over a receiver's speed on such a play if he was black -- say anything about Ebert's "wheels," instead the quarterback was given all the credit for the play.

foobar75

Master
The ALA-LSU game is a coal black affair, with tens of thousands of white fans cheering their negro heroes like drunken, mindless zombies. What's the matter with the good people of the South?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The ALA-LSU game is a coal black affair, with tens of thousands of white fans cheering their negro heroes like drunken, mindless zombies. What's the matter with the good people of the South?

The same things that are the matter with the good people outside the South.

foobar75

Master
At least the other conferences have a respectable number of Whites on their teams (Pac-12, Big-12, Big-10, etc). The SEC is in a league of its own when it comes to black worship and promotion of black athletic supremacy. Given the history of the South, I find it hard to fathom this has been allowed to happen.

northwinds

Mentor
At least the other conferences have a respectable number of Whites on their teams (Pac-12, Big-12, Big-10, etc). The SEC is in a league of its own when it comes to black worship and promotion of black athletic supremacy. Given the history of the South, I find it hard to fathom this has been allowed to happen.

It is indeed a remarkable sea change in the South in one generation......and is a tribute to the caste system and the MSM propaganda......beyond that it is pathetic to watch......:(

northwinds

Mentor
I can't believe Northwestern.....been rooting for them all season, but they always seem to find a way to lose in the fourth quarter. So today, I'm rooting against them because a Nebraska win would be so much better for the cause....and Northwestern wins late....geez what a year. McGuffie hurt, Wegner not catching on with a team, Hillis with the Madden curse playing out to the max, Woodhead getting demoted for a grandfather. The best thing to salvage this season is for Stanford to win out and play the SEC champ for the NC and win. That would leave us with a season that started with Boise beating Georgia in the Geogia Dome and Stanford finishing the season with a NC over an SEC team....I could live with that.....:smokin:

TebowFan

OU's Ryan Broyles out for season with a torn ACL (suffered in 3rd quarter). However, A&M still got torched in the 2nd half AGAIN!!

Wow.. 3 months before the combine. After a 130 catch, 1,600 yard junior season, he should have bolted and taken the NFL millions. Now who knows how far he'll fall in the draft.

foobar75

Master
Will anyone score tonight in this game between the alleged top two teams in the country? Looks like the White LSU QB Lee is the fall guy and has quickly been replaced with thug Jefferson. This game so far has been mostly garbage.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some good games from our stars today and new guys to keep an eye on in the future. Man oh man would it be great to have a stud white running back at Texas. They are a powerhouse school that is usually in the national championship hunt.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I can't believe Northwestern.....been rooting for them all season, but they always seem to find a way to lose in the fourth quarter. So today, I'm rooting against them because a Nebraska win would be so much better for the cause....and Northwestern wins late....geez what a year. McGuffie hurt, Wegner not catching on with a team, Hillis with the Madden curse playing out to the max, Woodhead getting demoted for a grandfather. The best thing to salvage this season is for Stanford to win out and play the SEC champ for the NC and win. That would leave us with a season that started with Boise beating Georgia in the Geogia Dome and Stanford finishing the season with a NC over an SEC team....I could live with that.....:smokin:
on the plus side Zach Line has another 1,000 yard season and Burkhead is only 49 yards away. Nebraska was bound to be a one loss team, they will probably wind up going to a big bowl anyway since there are quite a few one loss teams, they aren't ready to a national title the way Martinez is throwing. Burkhead and Martinez will be back next year.

Highlander

Mentor
Ryan Swope with 8 rec for 149 yards and 1 TD

Jeremy Ebert with 6 rec for 148 yards and 1 TD

On Ebert's 81 yard TD rec, he showed good separation from the Neb CB, Evans...he had him beat on the catch by 2-3 yards and then ended up about 6-7 yards ahead of him by the time he reached the endzone...reminds me of a few years back when Jordy Nelson caught a sideline pass with Aqib Talib covering him and then separated himself from Talib by about 8 yards or so by the time he reached the endzone.

Ebert is a grossly underrated WR.