Cassius Clay

Flint

Mentor
Prepare the airsick bags and get ready to be nauseated. The culty marxies favorite hero is soon to go to his eternal reward. I expect it to be exceptionally warm. For the rest of us we will have to endure the kind of celebration that happened when that other POS of african fame shuffled off this mortal coil (Mandela).

Clay has been hanging around for decades, a mute testimony to God's justice, in that histories most appalling trash talker had gone mute. But expect all of his hate, all of his anti-white bigotry to be a subject of endless lionizing in the MSM. I'm sure even The Donald will have kind words to say about a man who played no small part in the disintegration of black and also white culture.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
He is the most overrated, over-hyped boxer of all time.

Clay had a gift decision to win that Olympic medal. In fact, he received favorable officiating his whole career, he should have lost about 10 fights.

For example, he should have at least 2 or perhaps 3 losses to Norton, and losses to Young, Shavers, and others.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Prepare the airsick bags and get ready to be nauseated. The culty marxies favorite hero is soon to go to his eternal reward. I expect it to be exceptionally warm. For the rest of us we will have to endure the kind of celebration that happened when that other POS of african fame shuffled off this mortal coil (Mandela).

Clay has been hanging around for decades, a mute testimony to God's justice, in that histories most appalling trash talker had gone mute. But expect all of his hate, all of his anti-white bigotry to be a subject of endless lionizing in the MSM. I'm sure even The Donald will have kind words to say about a man who played no small part in the disintegration of black and also white culture.

Agree that he was a strong anti-White degenerative force used for decades by communist change agents. But at least he did speak out against inter-racial marriage, which few prominent black males have since the Supreme Court ruling striking down anti-miscegenation laws in 1967.

The Hock

Master
I have mixed feelings about Ali. He seemed to be a complicated guy despite a reported IQ of 78.

He did have a side that could tell that Abraham Lincoln joke.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Agree that he was a strong anti-White degenerative force used for decades by communist change agents. But at least he did speak out against inter-racial marriage, which few prominent black males have since the Supreme Court ruling striking down anti-miscegenation laws in 1967.
Yet like most Negroes, Clay preferred white women for casual sex. He was known to hire numerous white prostitutes.

Westside

Hall of Famer

I was just going to post a similar thread. Jaxvid a man of vision and knowledge beat me to it. LOL yes prepare for a week or two of non stop adulation and memories from the the "not so greatest." It will be unbearable. But thank God I can choose to not to watch. Those who want the pain, a two week fest of how great he was and the stances he took. And how bad Whites were and still are. BS for two weeks.

Westside

Hall of Famer
He is the most overrated, over-hyped boxer of all time.

Clay had a gift decision to win that Olympic medal. In fact, he received favorable officiating his whole career, he should have lost about 10 fights.

For example, he should have at least 2 or perhaps 3 losses to Norton, and losses to Young, Shavers, and others.
Not to mention that exhibition against Lyle Alzado where Clay was slapped and punched around non stop.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Clay passed a few hours ago. The BS is up and running on BSPN as we anticipated. I will give Clay credit for some of his fights. His 1st and 3rd fights with Frazier. His win against monster Foreman in Africa. And several of his wins prior to being banned from fighting due to his refusal to register for the the draft. He was good for his time, but either Klitscko in their primes would have easy beaten him in his prime. He stood as much as a chance as Chris Bryd did against the twin head snakes know as the Klitiscko bros.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can't really say I feel much of anything. Ali laid the template for the modern black athlete and typical black American. Loud, brash, cocky, selfish, disrespectful and arrogant. He basically helped set his whole race back but the media did such a good job of building him up and blacks lack any self awareness to notice this themselves.

Anyway if there is a heaven I am sure Marciano is getting ready to knock him out like he would of done if they had ever had a fight in this world.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I was watching Fox News late last night and a white female anchor mentioned Clay's "handsome face." This morning, some Ali-worshipping twerp was talking about the countless beatings that Clay absorbed throughout his career. Speaking to that topic, ESPN Jewess, Linda Cohn, said Clay had a "very pretty face." Blah.

ESPN is showing countess twitter comments from famous people expressing sympathy for "The Greatest (Obnoxious, Anti-White Loudmouth) of All Time." Every single comment was from a black athlete, a black celebrity, a female athlete, or a Jewish brown-noser. The closest thing to a "white male" was the vile Jew, Max Kellerman.

Clay, a militant "black supremacist," must've been highly ashamed to have loads of white ancestry (English, Irish, and Italian), all of whom were white men who impregnated black women. A disgusting heritage quite suitable for a wretch like him.

As Jax mentioned, the demise of this bastard will be treated in a manner more sickening than that of black terrorist, Nelson Mandela.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was watching Fox News late last night and a white female anchor mentioned Clay's "handsome face." This morning, some Ali-worshipping twerp was talking about the countless beatings that Clay absorbed throughout his career. Speaking to that topic, ESPN Jewess, Linda Cohn, said Clay had a "very pretty face." Blah.

ESPN is showing countess twitter comments from famous people expressing sympathy for "The Greatest (Obnoxious, Anti-White Loudmouth) of All Time." Every single comment was from a black athlete, a black celebrity, a female athlete, or a Jewish brown-noser. The closest thing to a "white male" was the vile Jew, Max Kellerman.

Clay, a militant "black supremacist," must've been highly ashamed to have loads of white ancestry (English, Irish, and Italian), all of whom were white men who impregnated black women. A disgusting heritage quite suitable for a wretch like him.

As Jax mentioned, the demise of this bastard will be treated in a manner more sickening than that of black terrorist, Nelson Mandela.

I had no idea this scum had white ancestry! As Charles Martel stated, this guy was a fraud who should have had more losses on his record.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Like I said - Ali was the template for the current black American - all I see is how important he was to black people. He did nothing but encourage blacks to be ignorant and disrespectful.

He complained about white america ans refused to fight in Vietnam but he never left white america and returned to live in Africa or some Muslim country did he?

As Thrashen mentioned he had a very weird fetish about saying how good looking he was - it's very odd to me for a man to be that obsessed, vain and self absorbed. Of course the media refuses to acknowledge that and would rather celebrate the hype.

Matra2

Master
Ali laid the template for the modern black athlete and typical black American. Loud, brash, cocky, selfish, disrespectful and arrogant.

That's why the leftist sports writers loved him. Now, anytime a black athlete or celebrity is quiet and respectful he's ridiculed as an Uncle Tom. Before Clay famous blacks tried to emulate whites. All famous blacks must act like Clay or they are not considered authentic.

limitless

Mentor
Ding dong the wicked . . ., well, I never liked the guy.

I have to give him credit for applying that principle Hitler talked about it Mein Kampf, the one where if you tell a big lie enough, people will believe it.

"The Greatest" "The Greatest" "The Greatest"

Smokey

“I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning and throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. Just last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”

“Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee, your hands can’t hit, what the eyes can’t see”

“If you sign to fight me, you need speed and endurance but what you need most is to increase your insurance”

"I'm young; I'm handsome; I'm fast. I can't possibly be beat."''

I'm a baaaaaaad man!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think Clay/Ali was certainly among the best of all time, certainly top 10, probably top 5—but to call him the greatest of all, in the way that a lot of pretentious idiots who don't know sh*t about boxing or sports in general call him is debatable. He's certainly in the conversation. But I don't like that it's just a given that he's the greatest. At least reprehensible fans of boxing will cite what they think is evidence to back up their claims. But average people, if asked, "why is he the greatest?" won't be able to cite any of his specific fights, in the same way they are unable to back up ANY of the sh*t they believe. It's because they're lazy and stupid and generally just go with the flow because it makes them feel informed and smart. They'll give a lot of baseless (and mostly wrong) claims that he fought for civil rights, or that he is the greatest, "just because."

I actually prefer Joe Frazier to him as a person. Foreman, too. I think Foreman's boxing resumé puts him in the conversation of "the greatest" too, but it isn't as fashionable to say Foreman is the greatest compared to Ali being the greatest. If you mention Dempsey or Klitschko or Marciano to the average person you're just as likely to get a "who the f*ck is that" as an accusation of racism for daring to mention a great White fighter as possibly being the greatest in a sport they, in their racist-but-I'm-too-dumb-to-realize-it manner, consider a Blacks-only sport. At least Foreman also successfully revamped his image into a likable, kindly, for lack of better words, "good n*gger" that racist White Americans (who don't even know they're racist) like to think of him as. I think Ali would have tried to do the same thing if he had any idea what was going on around him while he drooled into his bib, but he fell into the likable role these days anyway because he was too feeble and semi-retarded to be as much of a hateful, racist punk as he used to be.

I attribute a lot of his sh*ttiness as a person to youthful bravado, and that tempers down with most people as they age. Mike Tyson seems to be less of a dickhead now compared to how he acted in, say, 1988.

BTW Joe Louis was better than Ali, too.

The man was all and even worse than what's been said above, but he was also one funny self promoting negro. Here's one that that rolled off his big fat lips to the gathered news media prior to the "rumble in the jungle.":

Statement before his fight with George Foreman (31 March 1973)
  • Last night I had a dream, When I got to Africa,
    I had one hell of a rumble.
    I had to beat Tarzan’s behind first,
    For claiming to be King of the Jungle.
    For this fight, I’ve wrestled with alligators,
    I’ve tussled with a whale.
    I done handcuffed lightning
    And throw thunder in jail.
    You know I’m bad.
    just last week, I murdered a rock,
    Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.
    I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.
    I’m so fast, man,
    I can run through a hurricane and don't get wet.
    When George Foreman meets me,
    He’ll pay his debt.
    I can drown the drink of water, and kill a dead tree.
    Wait till you see Muhammad Ali.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Not only was this boy the most overrated boxer of all time, he was the most overhyped afflete ever. An obnoxious blowhard who was exposed by Frazier, Shavers & the KlitschKOs would have thoroughly whipped him.

Yeah, he did speak out against inter-racial marriages, but all his wives seemed to be mulattoes, especially his last two and most especially his 3rd wife Veronica Porsche (where she got the name 'Porsche' I don't know) although I suspect it was a changed name, probably meant to 'enhance' her very much like the way Blacks name their kids these days with all kinds of names to make them look sheik like Shaniqua, etc. He was two-bit hypocrite most of his life. I was actually a fan of his when I was a young kid, not knowing any better at the time. Later though I began to see the hypocrisy. The photo that is most often displayed of him seems to be the famous one of him taunting a prostrate Sonny Liston after Liston was hit with 'the invisible punch' in their second fight May 25, 1965. What a photo to show what a wonderful sportsman he was! He was taunting his own 'Black brother', while his 'brother' was on the ground. This guy could do absolutely no wrong in the eyes of the media. I will admit he was a great fighter, but he was the Original Loudmouth and set the template for the behavior of contemporary Black athletes and future Black athletes, due to the media making such a hero out of him. I will admit he was a hell of a lot better than the current 'Thug generation' of Black athletes, and admitting his athletic skills and better behavior I guess is just my White sense of balance and fairness showing. The 1974 fight with George Foreman made me sick to my stomach, not because Ali won (he was the far better fighter than Foreman and certainly deserved to win) but there was some UK commentator saying, "He's done it! The Great Man has done it!" This is the kind of adulation and deification of Black athletes by White liberal cucks that I just can't stand. This kind of White is partly responsible for the situation that we're in right now, with this endless praise for Black athletes, simply because they're Black. This deification of Black athletes by White media people I think is largely responsible for White kids collectively losing their confidence and believing implicitly that Blacks are superior athletes, when they really aren't.

I had no idea this scum had white ancestry! As Charles Martel stated, this guy was a fraud who should have had more losses on his record.
Like our dear leader, he had Irish ancestry via his great grand pappy named Abe.
http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4437539
A quote from the article refers to one of his two famous gifts--"the gift of the gab"--(the other being "the gift of the jab") as perhaps being from the Irish side of his heritage--'barney blather.' Even though he abstained from another well known Irish trait, he did become a 'punch drunk', so all in all this literal black Irish was a wee bit of Ireland.

Last edited:
Like our dear leader, he had Irish ancestry via his great grand pappy named Abe.
http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4437539
A quote from the article refers to one of his two famous gifts--"the gift of the gab"--(the other being "the gift of the jab") as perhaps being from the Irish side of his heritage--'barney blather.' Even though he abstained from another well known Irish trait, he did become a 'punch drunk', so all in all this literal black Irish was a wee bit of Ireland.

A few years ago Ali made a trip to Ireland and the Irish were falling all over each other for The Great One, especially the women (no surprise there, considering the media-brainwashing apparatus). A current article entitled,
Muhammad Ali: Boxer's ancestral Irish town pays tribute after death
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8232367.stm

- acts like the guy was a virtual fricken Irishman, with one White ancestor! You know, this kind of mind-manipulation is the type that, if it continues for a few more decades or generations, will assist in a complete turnover of the population, not only in Ireland, but everywhere else in Europe. The way the media has people believing (some idiots) that Blacks invented this and that is the way they're attempting to transform Europe, I can envision a time down the road when Blacks and the other dark-skinned peoples will actually BE the new Irishmen if this isn't stopped in its tracks. They're trying to wipe out our history now with every turn of a phrase, and every written article to the extent that a Black like Ali is portrayed as "Irish".

A few years ago Ali made a trip to Ireland and the Irish were falling all over each other for The Great One, especially the women (no surprise there, considering the media-brainwashing apparatus). A current article entitled,
Muhammad Ali: Boxer's ancestral Irish town pays tribute after death

- acts like the guy was a virtual fricken Irishman, with one White ancestor! You know, this kind of mind-manipulation is the type that, if it continues for a few more decades or generations, will assist in a complete turnover of the population, not only in Ireland, but everywhere else in Europe. The way the media has people believing (some idiots) that Blacks invented this and that is the way they're attempting to transform Europe, I can envision a time down the road when Blacks and the other dark-skinned peoples will actually BE the new Irishmen if this isn't stopped in its tracks. They're trying to wipe out our history now with every turn of a phrase, and every written article to the extent that a Black like Ali is portrayed as "Irish".

That's the rub, isn't it. When your kind have no history of real accomplishment to SPEAK of (actually, ironically, that's all they had, not one sub-Saharan written language, therefore no written history, just ORAL mumbo-jumbo till the Euro's arrived, and created written languages for them) you latch on to anything you can, to prop your sagging pants of poor esteem. Usually it's the other way around when it comes to the mention of blood, though they'll have it both ways when it's convenient, as in this case (the cucky pathetic Irish whites is another story). That's why one drop of Negro makes them 100% Negro with no mention of the on AVERAGE 25 % white blood in today's blacks. I suppose one could say that is one of the true legacies, as opposed to the lies, of slavery, since the one-drop rule was imposed on them during slavery (dealing with the Massa's nappy indiscretions). So what was clearly illogical and disowning, is now convenient, when you're trying to create achievements for a sorry saggy ass history. The 10% higher achieving high-yellows are their minstrel (reverse black face oreo's) show of relative winners masquerading as blacks, but who are actually more white, DNA wise, than black. The other ways of creating a new false history of achievements is to pretend you were the Egyptians, take full credit for the blues, jazz, and rock without acknowledging the contributions from other groups in the creation of those styles of music, and just outright approbriation of ideas:
http://tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's the rub, isn't it. When your kind have no history of real accomplishment to SPEAK of (actually, ironically, that's all they had, not one sub-Saharan written language, therefore no written history, just ORAL mumbo-jumbo till the Euro's arrived, and created written languages for them) you latch on to anything you can, to prop your sagging pants of poor esteem. Usually it's the other way around when it comes to the mention of blood, though they'll have it both ways when it's convenient, as in this case (the cucky pathetic Irish whites is another story). That's why one drop of Negro makes them 100% Negro with no mention of the on AVERAGE 25 % white blood in today's blacks. I suppose one could say that is one of the true legacies, as opposed to the lies, of slavery, since the one-drop rule was imposed on them during slavery (dealing with the Massa's nappy indiscretions). So what was clearly illogical and disowning, is now convenient, when you're trying to create achievements for a sorry saggy ass history. The 10% higher achieving high-yellows are their minstrel (reverse black face oreo's) show of relative winners masquerading as blacks, but who are actually more white, DNA wise, than black. The other ways of creating a new false history of achievements is to pretend you were the Egyptians, take full credit for the blues, jazz, and rock without acknowledging the contributions from other groups in the creation of those styles of music, and just outright approbation of ideas:

But that's Whitey endlessly praising them. As always in this country, going back to the antebellum South. Blacks would be totally powerless except for the "White" media propping them up everywhere and in every way. Ali is "the greatest," they are always disproportionately represented in every list, whether it's sports or "charisma."

And yet so many Whites and blacks still believe this is a "white supremacist" country. What a joke! Blacks have zero power on their own. The Jewish establishment enables the lunacy of today; the good news is that Trump, whatever his motives, has greatly contributed to its downfall. Divide and conquer, but the game is increasingly up, even Whites are understanding how the system works. . .

That's the rub, isn't it. When your kind have no history of real accomplishment to SPEAK of (actually, ironically, that's all they had, not one sub-Saharan written language, therefore no written history, just ORAL mumbo-jumbo till the Euro's arrived, and created written languages for them) you latch on to anything you can, to prop your sagging pants of poor esteem. Usually it's the other way around when it comes to the mention of blood, though they'll have it both ways when it's convenient, as in this case (the cucky pathetic Irish whites is another story). That's why one drop of Negro makes them 100% Negro with no mention of the on AVERAGE 25 % white blood in today's blacks. I suppose one could say that is one of the true legacies, as opposed to the lies, of slavery, since the one-drop rule was imposed on them during slavery (dealing with the Massa's nappy indiscretions). So what was clearly illogical and disowning, is now convenient, when you're trying to create achievements for a sorry saggy ass history. The 10% higher achieving high-yellows are their minstrel (reverse black face oreo's) show of relative winners masquerading as blacks, but who are actually more white, DNA wise, than black. The other ways of creating a new false history of achievements is to pretend you were the Egyptians, take full credit for the blues, jazz, and rock without acknowledging the contributions from other groups in the creation of those styles of music, and just outright approbriation of ideas:

Certainly agree, but they have help in creating these myths, and we know WHO is responsible for the creation of all these lies. What really gets me is the egos some/many of these people have. They seem to be able to convince themselves that they were once great and the only reason that they're not great now is because of the evil White man. There was a quote by none other than Al Sharpton, to wit:

"White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it."

Twitter, by the way is a great place to see the over-inflated egos of many of these people, especially the girls/women. They think they're the greatest things on two feet. And they frequently make statements that display their utter disdain for any semblance of sense or logic.