Campbell

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Campbell stunk it up at (pro-caste) "Awbarn" too...constantly under/over-throwing his "homies" at WR. The guy couldn't read defenses for crapola either. If not for the caste system, he'd have never made an NFL practice squad...much less an active roster.Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I think either Campbell or JaMarcus will be the worst "affletic" QB this season.

Anyone want to make some friendly bets? I'm leaning towards Campbell being worse than Russell!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Campbell is bad but Russell is worse.

All Todd Collins did as a starter was lead the hapless Blackskins to the playoffs in the 2007 season. How does that trump the proper pigmentation of Jason Campbell?

What are you guys racist or something?
smiley5.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
I heard some obnoxious jock sniffers on the radio this morning discussing Campbell. The party line has now switched to "Jason finally was allowed to take some chances. Of course he's gonna throw some interceptions!" In other words, when Campbell was producing no TDs, but throwing few interceptions, it was not his fault. It was a good thing, because he wasn't making mistakes. Now that he had a game (against one of the worst teams in the league) where he threw 3 interceptions, and fumbled, it was also not his fault. It was also a good thing.

Campbell exemplifies all that's wrong with Don King's America. He will never be blamed, regardless of stats or the team's won-loss record.

Westside

Hall of Famer
He has the early on set of Vince Young diease. But once you have it gets only worse and the patient succumbs to it, be it a self implosion or a mercy benching, er, killing by the coach. It a slow acting virus, almost invisible to the naked(white)eye.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
At the gym yesterday (doing cardio), I was watching ESPN. Well, the NFL analysts were having a discussion about our ol' pal, the overrated "Gayson Scambell". Caste lackey Mark Schlereth was spewing the standard excuses about poooor, wittle Scambell having multiple coaches & offenses on the Blackskins. Schlereth then kissed his caste master's @$$(es) by saying he believes Scambell could really be a star QB in the NFL with the right system & opportunity, etc!
smiley8.gif

As if Scambell hasn't been given a grossly undue (& worn out) opportunity for Tribesman Snyder's "Blackskins"!
smiley21.gif
What really p--ses me off is these same caste vermin who praise (an undeserved) Scambell are the ones who constantly tee-off on Tim Tebow's skills and NFL potential at/for QB!
smiley7.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

bigunreal

Mentor
Compare the treatment Campbell is given by EVERY jock sniffer in the media with the way Alex Smith, Brady Quinn and other young white QBs are treated. The Browns, for instance, appear ready to give up on Quinn after what, 10-12 NFL starts? The 49ers still aren't willing to commit to Smith even after he looked pretty impressive last season, with a motley cast of receivers.

But Campbell, with four full seasons as an uncontested (and I DO mean uncontested) starter, still isn't a "bust." Schlereth and other odious jock sniffers continue to maintain that this woeful failure can still somehow be a "star."

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Poor Bills. What did they do to deserve this?

On the bright side, Campbell will have to play behind (another) sumo O-line that is as solid as swiss cheese.

bigunreal

Mentor
Campbell is turning into the least criticized mediocre athlete in the history of sports. Every time I turn on one of the idiotic radio shows, the jock sniffer hosts are 100% behind "Jason." Without a single dissent, they are all violently lobbying the Redskins not to take a QB with the 4th overall pick. One moron went nuts over the prospect of drafting Jimmy Clausen, whom he referred to derisively as "Pickle," and ridiculed him for his "spikey hair." His giggling airheaded female sidekick poked fun at his black eye, and the male idiot commented, "I bet he got it from a girl." There is no black athlete, anywhere on this earth, that would be castigated like that by anyone in the media.

The national media is no better. Every time Campbell is mentioned, they talk of "all he has been through," the fact that the team "didn't want" him last year, and how the team "needs more help everywhere." They also seem to be demanding that Mike Shanahan "stand behind him." Campbell himself is the typical comically conceited black, spouting off the other day to a local reporter that he was "tired of being blamed for everything." Yeah, he's taken a lot of blame alright. On Caste Football forums. However, he has taken ZERO criticism from the local and national media and the drunk white local fans.

So everyone thinks that after FOUR poor to pedestrian seasons as the uncontested starter, Cambpell "deserves another chance." One can only imagine the collective scorn that would be heaped upon any team that dared to give any white QB that many seasons, with no competition for the starting job, especially when he put up such weak numbers. Brady Quinn has been in the league for two seasons and has started maybe 10 games. He has been competing with Derek Anderson the entire time. Now all the same jock sniffers who demand the Redskins give "Jason" yet another year as starter state definitively that QB is the Browns' #1 area of need. How does that work? Can the dwf mentality really be that weak? Are they truly incapable of thought?

Campbell has been given more of an opportunity, and done less with it, than any QB in the history of the NFL. He alone proves that there is a Caste System.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I don't get this even Radio has had people state that the "Emperor has no clothes". Merrill Hoge being the highest profile critic. Did Campbell save the earth in Independence Day?
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif
It's not like Campbell even throws a great ball or anything. He is Charlie Batch jr....

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal, one only needs to observe what occurred when the media's fallen angel, "Jason,"Â￾ injured his patella tendon back in 2007. The media-dubbed "nobody journeyman,"Â￾ Todd Collins (former Bill and Chief) took over Campbell's then 5-7 Redskins"¦.and made the playoffs with a brilliant string of games. They played Seattle in the wildcard round, where Collins played great and stretched the field"¦until throwing 2 picks towards the end. The Redskins were at their absolute "whitest"Â￾ under superjew, Dan Snyder, during that season.

I don't believe Collins has taken an NFL snap since that game"¦whereas "Jason's"Â￾ Redskins have not made the playoffs since that game. This ultra-generic, dink-and-dunk "QB"Â￾ should be listed on the infamous "bust list"Â￾ after being taken in the 1st out of Auburn"¦but no, only Leaf, Couch, Shuler, blah, blah, blah are permitted to be dishonored on a yearly basis (to the psychopathic delight of the MSM, DWFs, etc).

Who cares? They're just "privileged," "spoiled" white "boys."Edited by: Thrashen

bigunreal

Mentor
Yes, Thrashen, I remember that well. Before the following season, there were a few brave souls who dared to suggest that perhaps Collins ought to be given a chance to compete for the starting job, but they were quickly shouted down by the dwfs and the jock sniffing local "journalists."

What is really amazing, and reveals exactly how Campbell is treated differently from even his fellow affrolete QBs, is that I never heard anyone suggest, after the Redskins reverted back to losing under Cambpell, that they should give Collins another chance. It was back to the usual lovefest for "Jason."

Even Mike/Michael Vick, the most overrated athlete of all time, was mildly criticized here and there. And at least his hyper enthusiastic fans could note his undeniably good running ability and his 1000 yard season, as well as the unforgettable moment when "he" beat the Packers in the playoffs at Lambeau Field. That was at least something that made him stand out from the crowd. Campbell doesn't have special running skills, has put up pedestrian numbers, and his team has been a consistent loser with him at the helm.

Why, then, is this guy in a special category?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal, I think I can answer that question. There is nothing special about Campbell. He is a half decent backup at best. The league has a quota which forces them to keep at least 20 % of starting quarterbacks black. It's been this way for some years now. They don't want to hear any more whining about the lack of black qb's in the league so a half dozen are allowed to start every year.

Traded to the Raiders for a 4th round pick. If you thought he was bad before.
smiley36.gif
After Cable gets fired next year, I think he'll officially set some kind of record for most coaches and coordinators after 7 years.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Gayson Scambell" & "Duhmarcus" Russell (the slug "muscle") on the same team eh? Tribesman Al Davis looooves his 5th rate "afroletes" as QB doesn't he!
smiley8.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Al Davis is certifibly 5150!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Now I know Will Smith look alike Jason Campbell did save the earth in Independence Day.....
smiley36.gif
How is he an upgrade over Gradkowski? At best it's a push. I think he is worse as he still seems lost out there and his upside can't be found....
smiley36.gif
Senile Al just keeps on making more bizarre decisions every year....
smiley36.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
From NFL.com: The Raiders: If we're going to give Seattle love for making bold trades and drafting well, Oakland deserves its props as well. For the first time in years, they showed restraint in free agency and further restraint at the top end of the draft. They also traded for Washington quarterback JasonCampbell, who will replace JaMarcus Russell as the starter and gain immediate respect because of his work ethic. Improving that situation, Oakland only surrendered a fourth-round pick next season. In the past, it would have probably given up a lot more to get Campbell. Instead, it got good value in the trade.

LMAO really???

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone, from the media to Campbell himself, has annointed him the starter. Bruce Gradkowski did a good job last season when he replaced DuhMarcus, both statistically and more importantly the Raiders won some games and looked respectable by the end of the season, certainly more so than Campbell's Blackskins. And Gradkowskidid it with terrible receivers and underachieving running backs (other than Justin Fargas). Gradkowski never received any respect while Campbell will get to prove his mediocrity yet again.
If Campbell was white he would be easing into a David Carr/Kyle Boller/Joey Harrington backup role as those first rounders have been. But his, altogether now, five offensive coordinators in five seasons entitles him to additional years to fail as a starter.