Buffalo Bills General Thread

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a long shot but Buffalo could potentially get a White DB, WR and RB in this draft. They have needs at all three of those positions.

jphoss

Mentor
I agree. Diggs is a typical prima-donna WR and needed to be removed from the equation. Hopefully the Bills run more two TE sets with Knox and Kincaid. Credit to the Chiefs as they got rid of their own headache in Tyreek Hill. Black WRs have long been the most emotionally unstable and mentally soft players on the field.
And it seeps into the team. When was the last team who fielded one of these black pro bowl wr won the super bowl? The rams won it with kupp but wonder what’s different about him lol

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
We here have been saying this about Diggs for at least the last 2 years if not more.

woody39

Mentor
Shocking can not understand how someone has not signed him, I only imagine its he wants more than has been offered as even caste nfl would take him on veteran minimum over a UDFA surely. Maybe Chiefs take him on a flier....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So renfrow remains unsigned but claypool gets signed smh

This should not come as a suprise to any of us here. I wonder if he spoke out about his caste treatment and that led to his being replaced. I also wonder that about Andy Isabella? Why would teams hate these talented guys so much? Oh they have white skin. I forgot! Uuggghh!